The Purple Eyes in His Heart

Story Info
He dreams of her and the things they would do.
1.1k words
4.64
8.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting naked in bed you begin to doze off reflecting on the things that have happened to you. Wondering when you are going to find the woman that you have been dreaming of. As dreams take you off you see her again. Her long raven hair that had been pulled up in tight braids cascades down her back in waves missing the floor by just inches. As she turns to face you those amethyst eyes look at you with loving desire. Clad in a satin teddy every curve of her body defined exquisitely drawing your eyes to every inch of her being.

Slowly she moves closer to you running her fingers over her voluptuous breasts circling the nipples making them appear through the thin fabric. As she moves closer the modest aroma of roses and champagne begin to fill the air around the bed. Your body beginning to reacting with intense desire, unable to control yourself you reach out for her and she steps back. Waving her finger in a teasing gesture telling you that you must wait until she is ready before you touch her. Her hand moving down to rub her clit she lets out a soft moan, driving your desire even higher.

She finally reaches the bed and she begins to remove the comforter that is but one layer protecting your naked body from her ravishing. You feel her hand sliding gently back up your leg stopping just before she reaches your hard cock. You moan with the pain of wanting her to touch you to play with you to take you into her. She kneels over you with the silk sheet lying just above your hard cock so that most of your chest and stomach are exposed. She leans over and begins to kiss from your waist up stopping at each nipple to nibble a little bit. Moving from there up kissing up each side of your neck and then playing with your earlobes a bit.

Finally moving to kiss your lips. Starting with gentle kisses lasting only seconds before moving into a deep long passionate kiss. Her mouth taking yours, pressing her tongue into your mouth to taste you. Moving it around in slow deliberate motions exploring each and every corner of your mouth. Her hands moving to play with your cock through the sheet while she kisses you.

Finally she breaks the kiss and begins to move back down your body her hands sliding the sheet down as she goes and dragging her breasts along your cock. Her mouth closes around it sucking lightly at first using her hand on the lower part moving together as one. Removing her had she takes your entire cock into her mouth playing with her tongue at the base and then the tip. Moving back down to take all of you again she sucks harder this time causing you to moan with desire and grab for her hair. Pulling on her hair with all the passion that has built up inside of you, she moans with pure joy as she releases your cock.

Sitting up on her knees again she stares into your eyes as she carefully begins to remove the teddy. Slowly she eases it down revealing each breast with care playing with each nipple as it comes into view. Gently inching it down lower reveling the soft curve of her waist and then the softness of the mound at the apex of her thighs. She stands and lets the teddy fall down to her feet and then tosses it at you with a small kick making it land on your chest. Taking a step closer she leans over to kiss you yet again. As she does you take your hands and run them up the soft skin of her legs until you reach the wonderfully smooth moist tangle of hair. Parting it with your fingers and teasing the nub found there listening to her moan and squirm with delight.

You take her by the waist and lay her down on the bed moving so that you are over her your cock pressing lightly against her. You begin to kiss her from her ears you trail a slow path down to her neck and then from there to her wonderful breasts. Trialing kisses around each one biting and sucking on her nipples. Each movement of your mouth driving moans from her. Each light scrape of your teeth causing her to arch her back upward. You move your hand so that it enters more deeply into the warmth of her cunt. A low moan escapes her lips and you cover her mouth with yours before anymore can escape her.

You move lower again trailing kisses until you reach the soft tangle of fur hiding her clit from your tongue. Gently you part the soft fold of skin watching her quiver with anticipation. As your tongue begins to move along her clit she begins to move gently moving against you countering the things that you do driving herself closer to her climax. As she begins to moan telling you she is getting close you plunge your tongue into her tasting the sweet joy of her release. She is moaning loudly now your name comes from her full lips just as you move to take them again.

You move so that your cock is waiting just inside the warmth of her soft fold wanting to go ever deeper. Looking into those amethyst eyes you can see the desire held there, the longing to be completely joined with you. You thrust into her as deeply feeling her quiver as you stretch her to her limit. Each thrust bringing a soft moan. You lean over and begin to play again with the nipples. You reach your hands around her slender waist and pull her as you turn on to your back. She moves with you so perfectly like you were made of each other.

As she moves effortlessly on top of you each stroke taking both of you closer to the climax she moans. She begins to move faster and harder bringing you closer and closer moving forward and back gently tightening the soft folds around you as she moves. Suddenly she reaches her climax as the folds of her cunt contracting around you driving you over the edge your own climax. As you pull her next to you and begin to hold her you hope that she will still be there when you awaken. Closing your eyes to sleep now a buzzing in your ear reminds you that it is time to get up to face the reality of life but this time as you awaken there is something different. Unbelieving of the sensations that your body is telling you your eyes open to find beautiful raven hair laying wild across the pillows a soft sigh and the opening of the most beautiful amethyst eyes make you realize that it was not a dream after all. You finally have the woman of your dreams in your arms.