The Purrfect Speciman Ch. 3

Story Info
Malina grows even closer to Dan.
1.9k words
4.69
39.6k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catdragon
catdragon
107 Followers

It was almost sunrise, for the sky was the blackest that it becomes during the night. It was always darkest before the dawn they said. Dan woke up and stared out the window, the trees barely silhouetted, wondering what had disturbed his rest. Then he knew, for it happened again. Malina was bathing him. He started to roll over from his side, but her hand stayed him and she shushed him softly. "Relax and let me clean you, Daniel...you have sweated much this night and I enjoy the taste of you."

Dan looked at her, saw the sincerity in her blue eyes and then lay back. This meant something to her. And if he was as serious about this woman as he suspected he was, considering his thoughts as he started to doze off, he was going to have to learn to be accepting.

It was difficult but he willed himself to be still and let her lick his body with her raspy tongue. It felt so weird, yet erotic at the same time. Malina had worked her way across his shoulders and was now licking the center of his back, moving ever downward until her tongue reached the round globes of his ass. Dan almost laughed at the sensation, but quieted when she worked ever closer to the center...to the crack which hid his anus. She was persistent in her ministrations, licking long and hard where she felt it needed it and he could feel her whiskers tickling his thighs, causing him to automatically separate them slightly. Her nose probed between his legs as she licked and purred.

Yesterday he would have thought this too strange to describe and maybe even somehow wrong, but tonight with this kitty-woman, it seemed a natural part of them already. The sensations she was elicited with her tongue were amazing to him and as his cheeks clinched in reaction, some part of him pushed his ass into her face, wanting more. So, he sighed and let her continue, catching his breath when her tongue found the dark circle of his asshole.

Dan squirmed. His cock was growing beneath him again. He had never been into gay sex, even back in his wild days in college. And he had always equated sex involving your ass as gay. Acceptance, he thought. He lay still and tried to relax. The feelings she was stirring were incredible. As her tongue probed, then breached the first sphincter, Daniel realized he was fully aroused, turned on as if they hadn't just made love. By the time the heat of her moist tongue wormed around, past the second ring of tight muscles, his legs were spread totally, giving her free access to do as she would to him. He wanted to grab her head, pull her into him and have this never stop.

Malina was getting turned on as well, but more because she knew he was rather than by what she was doing, which to her was just good hygiene. She continued until she felt he was clean to her satisfaction, then nudged him over until Dan lay on his back.

She saw his hardening penis and purred her approval before nuzzling him between the legs to indicate he should spread them. When he had, she began licking and cleaning the front part of his body. Her hands were kneading against his thighs as she worked and Dan shivered a little from all the attention his cock and balls were getting again.

Dan sighed, his cock was once again hard and Malina's ministrations were becoming more and more passionate. He reached for her, combing his fingers through her silky mane. She ran a sandpaper tongue across his cock and Dan shivered in delight.

Malina took his cock in a hand and lifted it so she could clean his balls. She licked and kissed, and then sucked the heavy sack into her mouth. Her tongue played on them and then her hand started to softly stroke his cock. She went even lower, licking at the area between his ass and his balls. Dan bent his knees allowing her better access. She mrowled and purred her appreciation and he moaned softly as her tongue started at his ass again and then slowly traveled up to his balls and past, stopping only momentarily at the taint to nuzzle and lick him, then following the length of his cock along the hard ridge which seemed particularly sensitive. She kissed the head, which seemed soft and spongy, smiling up at him.

With one sinuous movement, she slid up his body and kissed him full on the lips. Dan returned the kiss with passion, wrapping his muscular arms around his cat-lady. He was content to lie here and kiss and cuddle all day, but both he and Malina knew that soon they would make love again.

The sun came up to find the two lovers holding each other, taking turns telling the other about their lives. Malina told him of her hunting ritual, which he thought rather primitive and savage, but the historian side of him also found it fascinating. She asked him about his job and his life on earth, trying to feel him out as to how willing he might be to leave with her. She did not mention the offer however. She couldn't bear to have this perfect time together end by his shock and dismay that she wanted him to leave his home.

As they talked low, laughing now and then and snuggling together like young lovers, they continued to stroke and pet each other lovingly, for that was how she also showed her affection and love. She kneaded the firm muscles in his chest and petted his face, running her fingers through his hair and mreowed her pleasure when he pulled her tail through his fist.

Dan smiled at Malina and then chuckled when his stomach growled. "Guess I am getting hungry. And I have to get ready to go to class. Will you stay here during the day? Dan looked at his lady here and wondered if he would ever see her again. Who could tell? Perhaps she would beam up and all he would have left were nice memories of what they had shared.

Suddenly he felt like he was dealing with a female Captain Kirk. He smiled at that, and kissed his lover. Kirk never took his women with him, they usually died in some horrible nasty self-sacrificing way.

"I need to go out and find food also, Dan...but if you like...I can come back when you get home... I'd like that." She seemed shy all of a sudden and unsure.

Dan looked at her curiously, "You are welcome to anything I have here in my apartment. What do you like to eat and drink?"

Malina looked at him through slightly slanted blue eyes. "Well, a bit of milk or cream would take the edge off." She said softly, not sure if that was something he would have.

"I'd like to spend more time with you, but I have a job to do also. I must report in today, but I promise... I'll be back tonight if it is what you want." Inside she was singing. It sounded like Daniel's desires matched her own and she only hoped she wasn't setting herself up for a major fall. She'd never live it down with her comrades if that were the case. Everyone on the mission knew better than to get involved with the people they watched.

"I would like that, sugar," he said softly. "I would like it very much." He bent over and kissed her. Then he slid out of bed and grinned at her.

She looked at his body appreciatively before he took it off to shower. She was curious as to why he was voluntarily placing himself under a stream of water when she'd just given him a perfectly good bath.

Throwing the sheet off, she climbed out of the bed too and began stretching and limbering up to the steady sound of running water in the bathroom. She cleaned herself again and was waiting patiently for Dan when he came out, a towel thrown around his shoulders to dry his hair, but otherwise as naked as he'd walked in.

"Did you find some milk?" he asked her, grinning at her lovely body, still displayed for his enjoyment. He wondered if she had any clothes...maybe outside the window.

"Uh, no, I forgot," she said and followed him into the kitchen, padding silently on the plush carpet. He opened the refrigerator and she felt a cold blast of air that made her nipples stand up immediately. But her nose was already working at the interesting smells coming out of the box and she reached for the carton that had to be milk by the smell of it.

"Let me get you a glass," Dan offered and pulled a plastic Storm Troopers tumbler out of the cabinet, filling it with the white stuff he should have known would be her first choice of refreshment.

Malina took the glass, even though it was huge in her small hand/paw and daintily lapped at the milk as it flowed down toward her mouth.

Dan watched her with a smile of joy on his face. Then he got himself a glass of orange juice.

"So, what do your people eat? Are you carnivores, or omnivores?" Dan said as he took a seat at the table.

Malina finished the milk and smiled at him. Dan could see that she had a bit of milk clinging to her fur around her mouth and whiskers and was overcome with the urge to lick it away.

"We are omnivores I think you call it. Very little goes to waste on my home and we utilize everything to its fullest. More efficient that way. And you? If you follow the tenants of the rest of your species, I believe you are omnivorous as well?"

He nods, "Yes, though a lot of us like to be vegetarians. Our science believes that too much meat is bad for you." Dan shrugs, "Not me though. I like my meat."

She began to clean her face by licking her hands and rubbing them over her mouth and around her nose while he spoke and Dan found himself most distracted by the sight.

When she was done, Malina walked over to him and put her arms around his neck. "I will miss you today Daniel... but will see you tonight, yes?"

"Of course... I can't wait," he found himself saying as he smiled gently down at her, automatically lowering his head for a kiss, which she happily provided.

It was time for him to leave and Dan was very reluctant to part from Malina's side, but his second class had an exam scheduled for today and he couldn't cancel it. Might as well go in for all of them. With a start, he realized that his classes were over at 2 p.m. today, however. Normally, he stayed and did work in his office and talked to students, but he had a feeling that today he would be leaving that to his assistant.

"What time will you be back today?" he asked almost anxiously.

Malina thought about it and answered, "About mid afternoon your time, I believe. Why?" She looked at him hopefully already anticipating being with this wonderful male again.

"I will be home about then also... please come?" They sounded like new lovers...which was what they were, Dan thought to himself ironically. But he sure didn't remember feeling this way with Liz.

They parted reluctantly and Malina returned to her wooded park, making her report and preparing to meet with her squad commander. It should be interesting.

catdragon
catdragon
107 Followers