The Pursuit of Manliness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mind however was focused on the descent of Colonel Nichol’s britches, under which he could see the bulging cock pressing against the cloth. And soon they were off, and Colonel Nichols stood naked and unembarrassed by his bed, his penis still half-erect sprinkled with a light powdering which no doubt was what was left of the semen and female orgasm that had earlier lubricated it. Colonel Nichols strode naked over to Colonel Norman and stood in front of him, that half-erect penis so temptingly close to his eyes. And such a magnificent penis! Surely a cock of proportions at least equal to his own.

“Norman old boy!” laughed Colonel Nichols. “You don’t deceive me one whit.”

“What do you mean, old chap?” asked Colonel Norman raising his eyes up to gaze into his colleague’s face.

“Don’t be a silly ass, old boy! You don’t care for the whores of the town at all, do you? Least of all, the hussy who pulled your pecker. You are, if I am not very much mistaken, a meat and potatoes man. Am I not right?”

“I’m sorry, old boy. I’m not sure I understand you right,” countered Colonel Norman, nonetheless reddening with the same girlishness as a virgin boy.

Colonel Nichols placed a firm hand under Colonel Norman’s chin, the grip as strong and virile as the member twitching in front of his eyes. “Don’t be so coy, Norman old boy. I’m a man of the world. I’ve worked my way through the ranks and I’ve had some devilish postings. I’ve fucked my way through the ranks, too. I’m a man who likes his meat and potatoes. But I also like a little salad. Perhaps with rich sauce. And when I first saw you, God damn my eyes, I knew you were a man who liked a man.”

“You like meat and potatoes too?” asked Colonel Norman tremulously. “As much as buttered oyster?”

“More so, Norman my good man. The fair sex make a good aperitif, but they scarcely make for a full serving. I like my main course to be hot and lean and strong and firm.”

Colonel Norman took his fellow colonel’s testicles in the cup of his hand, and feeling no resistance, he guided the length of the twitching member towards his mouth. “I like my meat to be well-cooked and properly peppered!” he commented before taking as much as he could into his mouth of the colonel’s twitching, throbbing, swelling member.

As is always the case when two gentlemen are engaged in serious intercourse with each other, now was not the time for idle chatter. Now was the time for Colonel Norman to divest himself of his raiments, his penis already up and bouncing with joy, the blood engorging it fit to burst, as he and his colleague sucked and fisted and pummelled and squeezed and pulled at each other. Two manly bodies at the height of virility, battling to maximise the pleasure from each other.

Had Colonel Norman ever seen a cock as handsome and proud and so worthy of the honour of manhood as the one presented to him by Colonel Nichols? Not for many years, he was sure. It was too large to fit in his mouth, as much as for his own cock, bursting with virility, was too large to do more than tickle his fellow soldier’s tonsils. But that cock, so much meat, so raw and hot and warm, even with the faint taste of pussy garlicking it, was a treat to relish, and one he wanted to relish again.

“My arse is ready, old boy,” invited Colonel Nichols. “A bit of spit and polish and we can dip the sausage.”

“No fear, old chap!” exclaimed Colonel Norman. “Yours is an arse whose flavour I wish to savour later. First take my own. But be careful, it’s not been as used as a soldier’s should be. Rank has its rewards but it has its penalties. Spare not the spit and push your cock in as far as the devil allows.”

“Well, Norman old boy!” Colonel Nichols declared, when his penis pushed harder and harder into the open cavern of the anus. “Hardly ever have I entered such a welcome portal. Yours is an arse that may not have received as many as visitors as it might, but is willing to put on a goodly and inviting spread.”

Colonel Norman grunted with orgasmic delight, his penis spurting free, arcs of semen spurting up and over onto the parquet floor, while inside him he could feel that warm release of semen from Colonel Nichols, his prostrate gland nearly bursting with ecstasy. And as his fellow colonel’s penis pummelled afresh, and yet more of his own semen spurted out and painted afresh the floor, and the warmth of the colonel’s semen dripped down through the hair of his thighs, the colonel felt that at last he had found the true object of his vocation. It wasn’t manly endeavour alone he had sought in Her Majesty’s service, but the pleasure of manliness itself. And where better could it be found than in being fucked by a man so manly as Colonel Nichols?

12