The Pursuit of Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, your voice kinda... feels like a twelve year old. But that's okay because your bubbly, sweet, kind, and kinda sexy."

"Thank you... But you think... I'm sexy."

"Well, I like big girls and I can't lie."

He sat back down on the bed and locked his hand with hers.

"Andre, I have a big favor to ask you." she said wiping the tears from her face.

"Sure, anything."

"Will you... Will you teach me how to be a woman?"

"Well... I'm don't think I'm... quite... qualified to do that."

"I think you can. I mean your girlfriend must be a hell of a woman. She got a man as cute as you."

Andre blushed a little.

"Well, I'd say for starters you could date some actual guys."

"But all those men at school are complete jerks. I seen adult movies, too. I kinda know what guys and girls want. And your the only guy that's actual pretty nice in that school."

"Well, thanks. I mean but you just need someone you loves for you for the beautiful, bubbly, and sexy person you are."

"Would you teach me how to kiss, at least?"

This was the question that only made him want to get away from her more.

"Um... okay. Just follow my lead."

Andre moved in on her. He put his mouth to hers. He kissing her like when he first kissed Annabelle. He started off softly. She was keeping the same pressure. Then, he took it to the next level. He was starting french kiss. She was get aroused. She put Andre's hand on her breast. He wanted to pull away but something was stopping him. He was turned on, too. He loved how passionate she was about getting him to love her.

Things to a left turn though. He went down from her breasts to near her crotch. She was starting to shake at this point. He was surprised at how long she could hold her breathe with the kiss. When he reached her pants, they were warm and wet. However, little did Andre know (or care) that she urinated on accident.

When she told him, his heart was already racing and his dick was hard. He pick her up and put her on back with her legs up. He pulled her yoga pants with her panties off. He teased her by licking her pussy. She gasped in awe. He could taste her cum and pee, but he didn't even care. Annabelle tasted like buttered jumbo popcorn shrimp to Andre. Olivia taste strangely like pee and pineapples. She was sweet and delicious.

When he inserted his tongue inside her, she pushed him further in with with her hands. She also cried out Andre's name. They were in that same position for a good 20 minutes. It was orgasm after orgasm for Olivia. She stopped and said it was his turn.

He laid on his back next after he dropped his pants and underwear to the floor. Olivia tried to act like he wasn't that big. Andre told her to take her time. But she put mouth on the head of his dick and she tried to gulp him down. She failed. She stopped at about two and half inches. Instead, she stimulated his balls. Annabelle didn't even try that. She licked and choked on his balls. She gently massaged his balls and he loved it felt his balls tighten. She tried to suck his dick again, but instead she got a wave of semen in her face.

It was all over her clothes and her face. Andre sat up and saw her play with it. She looked like a little boy discovering girl for the first time. She felt the texture of it. She even tasted it. She said he tasted sweet. Then she put him back down on his back and he was still hard.

She walked to right under his dick. Andre was scared again. He wondered if there was going to be blood like Annabelle. She tried to squat down a little and have him go inside. He was trying to direct it inside. Her pussy met his cock and he went inside. He was horrified by the blood. He knew that this would make her hymn broke, but he thought he was tearing her apart.

She moaned so loud that he thought she was turning into a werewolf. She was forcing herself to take all of him. Andre only tried to ease her down. Yet, he was too distracted by her tightness. She finally took all him, but not without some crying. She was sobbing from pain. He tried to pull out but she wouldn't let go of him. Her belly was on top of his belly and she finally begin to grind on him. Andre loved the way she moved back and forth. But he loved how her pussy was so tight it make his dick hurt. It was massaging him to point of madness.

He was hypnotized by her desire and beauty. He started pumping his pelvis to make it more enjoyable for her. She was still in pain, but she only got more turned on by it. Andre thought that she was a true masochist. She got so much sexual pleasure from the pain. Her breasts bounced like big basketballs.

He sat up more and instead of just sucking on her nipples. He bit them a bit as well. She was going crazy for this and she loved it. They were both starting to sweat profusely. They loved the intense pleasure they were receiving. They moaned so loud the dog in her living room were barking. Olivia knew she wanted Andre more than anything. He never expected this dirty and dark side to her personality.

While all of this was going on, the door to the closet opened. Andre and Olivia were both in a pleasure trance. They didn't noticed anything. A person walked out of the closet. That person walked over to the bed. She laid Andre back down on his back. Olivia opened her eyes and told this person to leave her room.

Before Andre could open his eyes his face was covered by a pussy. He heard more yelling from Olivia telling this woman to get out, but Andre had another idea. He licked her pussy like a dog licks peanut butter. He heard this woman scream in pleasure. He also started pumping Olivia again. She screamed as well. He may have not known this person, but her pussy tasted familiar yet different somehow. It tasted like Olivia's yet with a more peach like taste than pineapples. After a few minutes, they all couldn't take it anymore.

"YYYEEESSSS!! God, Please!!" Olivia said.

They all cummed together, Olivia's pussy took the first hot stream of cum. It overflowed her pussy just like Annabelle's the first time. The orgasm made Olivia pee like a fire hose on Andre's dick and belly. The woman on Andre lied on Andre's right side shivering. She had put her head on his chest and he was confused.

The woman who had the peach pussy looked exactly like Olivia. She had a huge belly with breasts as big as soccer balls. She had the same ass and definition as Olivia. Only difference was that she got a wetter than Olivia. Olivia got off Andre's dick and went to his chest like the other girl. She laid down on his left side and spoke in his ear.

"That's my twin sister, Sophia. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for her to come here. She must have hid in the closet.' Olivia said.

"Hey, Andre. Nice to meet you. That's the... first time a man... ate me out. Do ... do...you mind taking my virginity, too?" Sophia said with a mischievous smile as she jerked Andre's dick.

Andre was all kinds of confused. He popped two girl's cherries and now he was going to get a third girl. His mind was telling him the right thing to do was leave. However, his penis had much more perverted plans.

12