The Quarry

Story Info
Romance in a quarry by moonlight.
1.1k words
3.6
10.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a full moon; a full moon that made every thing glow a pale blue. The moonlight reflecting off the water gave the night an even stronger dreamlike quality. The quarry was her little piece of heaven. A small private lake close to town, but secluded from any intrusion by outsiders. He felt at peace here, too. While they were there, no problems existed. They both had problems. And they both were close to the edge. But as soon as they drove onto the property, all of the tension began to drift away.

They were sitting on a floating dock drifting just off the edge of the rocky shore. It wasn't cold, about 75 degrees, but the water was fed by underground springs and was chilly. They talked and talked and talked. She sat behind him with her arms wrapped around his tummy and her head resting on his bare back, just so he felt her there for him. It was all stuff they had discussed before, but it was a catharsis to let it all out again. As they realized they once again they weren't going to solve any problems that night, they began to just let the quarry take them away.

"If the water wasn't so cold," she smiled, "I would make you go skinny dipping with me."

He stuck his foot in the water, "Awwww that's not cold. Once you're in the water it warms up and it's warmer IN the water than out." She wasn't quite convinced. "I'll prove it to you he said." He slid his shorts off and dived into the water naked.

A second later he came up yelling, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooohhhhhh, that's cold!!!"

She started laughing at him, "You don't think I'm coming in after THAT do you??"

He started teasing her, but he saw that wouldn't work, so he tried something he knew would work, "I will keep you warm." How could she turn that down?

She pulled her T-shirt over her head and as she reached around to unhook her bra, he whistled in appreciation of what was about to be set free. She slid off her shorts and panties as he swam closer to the dock. Just as he reached it, she jumped in over his head.

"OH MY GOD IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZING!!!" she screamed as she surfaced. He was laughing at her. She headed for the ladder to get out, but he caught her and put his arms around her, and immediately she began to feel warmer.

He tucked his legs up underneath her so she was sitting in his lap and she put her hands around his neck and kissed him. His little kisses zeroed in on her nipples and once again lauded their size. "Don't you ever do anything to them, they are gorgeous," he said in between fondling them with his tongue.

It was so quiet except for them. Their kisses and laughs kind of echoed through the quarry. She started to shiver so he climbed out of the water and helped pull her out. As they sat on the edge of the dock he laid her down, kissing her as he went. Then he pulled up her knees and spread her legs and started reaching as deep as his tongue would go. It had been a while since he had held her and it didn't take but a second for her to remember why he felt so good to her.

He slid his body around and positioned his cock over her face. She began sucking hoping to make him feel as good as he was making her feel. She began rubbing him with her fingers and sucking and tugging with her tongue and lips. His sucking and licking would momentarily distract her, but she went back to work as soon as she could.

Once he had told her, he learned a lot of what he does during sex from a lesbian who had decided he needed to know what women wanted. She decided he had been a good learner. He did all sorts of things with his fingers, she couldn't identify, but they made her feel like she was going to burst and like she couldn't live without it all at the same time. Sometimes when it was too much all at one time, she would sit up and beg him to stop for a minute. And he would smile at her, and show her how wet she still was, and tell her, "No, I don't think you're done quite, yet." Then he would insist she lie back, and he would start on her again.

He would pull her hand to his so she could feel what he was doing. She could feel herself totally swollen, and so wet everywhere. "See what you do to me?" she asked. He nodded and kissed her, and told her to lay back down. She would take take a few deep breaths and let him continue. She pulled him up on top of her in a deathgrip hug. She wanted to be warm and she wanted to hold him and she felt if she never let go, he wouldn't hurt anymore. But that was silly.

"You know I am always going to love you, no matter what?" she whispered in his ear.

"That scares me," he said.

"Oh nooooo, why does that scare you?"

"Because I said that to someone else once," he said referring to his ex-wife.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she said, understanding even more of the confusion and pain. "But, just because the relationship is gone, the love isn't. It will always be there."

He said, "yeah, but it hurts." She hugged him tighter.

Finally, he either had had enough, or he decided she had. He dived back in the water. "I haven't felt this good in months," he smiled. She smiled back, "Me either."

She began searching for her underwear. She pulled her T-shirt on without her bra, and then stood up to pull on her panties. He pulled himself up on the dock and pushed her in the water. She came up screaming, "NOOOOOOOO!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?? I don't have any dry clothes?" She didn't want to wear wet clothes on the cloth seats of her car. Immediately she started shivering, as she climbed the ladder. It was about as mad at him as she was capable of getting. In other words, not really that mad, just a little pissed.

As she stood shivering on the dock naked, looking at her wet clothes, she picked up the towel with the pillow attached she had brought for them to sit on, and wrapped herself in it. Meanwhile he took her wet panties and jumped back in the water. She yelled at him, "Don't you dare lose those in the water, I don't need my dad to find my panties washed up on the rocks."

"Yeah, smelling like sex," he laughed.

"Well, I hope he wouldn't be smelling them," she shivered.

He came back and crawled out of the water as she stood there shivering and he hugged her trying to warm her up. It did, inside and out.