The Quarterback and the Tutor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeply, grinding his ass into my lap, his legs wrapped around my waist, his heels pressed into my lower back. I'd never imagined a fuck could be so intimate, so perfect. I sat on the floor beneath him as he controlled our lovemaking, beginning slowly and then picking up speed until he was literally bouncing on my lap, grunting and panting every time he rose and then slammed back onto my lap.

He threw his head back and I kissed his neck and upper chest, nibbling his ear lobes, gently nipping at his skin.

"Bite me, Lucas, mark me and make me yours," he groaned.

I bit him below his collar bone and sucked his flesh. I knew it would leave a mark but one that would not be seen unless he removed his shirt. I nipped him again and he arched his back, his muscles tensing, and then his cum exploded out of his cock, the first shot hitting my chin, and with the other shots coating our chests and stomachs.

His asshole gripped my cock with spasms with each cum shot and then I was erupting inside him, filling my condom with my hot semen as he gasped, his fingers pressing into my back with such force I knew there would probably be bruises. As our orgasms ended he took my face in his hands and kissed me hard. My cock was still inside him and he clenched it tight as if he was determined not to let the fuck end.

"I wish this fuck could last forever, Lucas," he whispered in my ear. "This is the best ever."

We sat like that for a long time until at last his semen became runny and he cleaned us with his jersey. We sat in silence, occasionally kissing, our arms wrapped around each other, looking into each other's eyes.

Then he spoke quietly.

"I'll tell you this, Lucas Blake. I appreciate what you said about us staying in the closet for a while and I love you for letting me make the choice to out us. But I want you to look me in my eyes and know that if faced with it, I'll never deny you. What happens will happen."

"Thank you, Tom. Now let's get a shower and do our homework."

"Like that?" he grinned. "We just had our best lovemaking and you're ready to throw me in the shower?"

"We can give each other a bath and who knows how that will end."

"I love giving you a bath."

We bathed each other tenderly but with a lot of teasing and laughter before we finally dressed in fresh underwear. We ate pot roast and studied, sitting comfortably with each other, and for the first time I truly felt like we were a couple. At last we went to bed, lying next to each other with the light still on, talking about our school work.

Then I felt like I had to deal with what for me was the elephant in the room.

"I know you probably don't want to hear this but you know how you said you're jealous of me being with anyone else, Tom? I don't want to cause a problem but I'm jealous of you with Sandy. I know you need a cover but..."

"You're right, I DON'T want to hear it. I DON'T want to discuss it but I know we have to. I told you I don't love her, Lucas, that I hate her."

"Do you still fuck her?"

He was quiet for a minute.

"No, Sandy doesn't like to put out, she's just not big on sex. Anyway I completely quit having sex with her a couple of months ago."

"And she's okay with it?"

"Yes and no. Sandy thinks she controls me with sex and she wants me to beg for it. I stopped begging and we haven't had sex since the first week of September."

"Holy shit, that's almost three months! And she hasn't wanted it?"

"Oh, yeah," he laughed, "but I fixed HER ass this time. I got tired of her hot and cold cock teasing and I've just put her off, let her know I'm not interested. She's definitely pissed off that she can't control me with sex anymore," he laughed, "but honestly I don't think she cares anymore."

"I can't imagine anyone not wanting to fuck you, Tom. There are probably straight guys that would get on their knees and suck your dick." I laughed. "Sandy must have something wrong with her but she's never going to give you up. I think it's going to be up to you."

"I told you I'm a fucking coward. I'm just looking for the right situation to end it with her. I'm just so tired of her checking up on me. If she knew I was here with you tonight I wouldn't be at all surprised for her to show up and knock on the door."

"She hasn't called you."

"I turned my phone off."

"I just wanted you to know it's a two way street, Tom. I won't check up on you and I won't stalk you but I can't promise I won't be jealous as hell and I won't promise that I won't be hurt by what you do sometimes. There. I've said it."

He rolled over and took me in his arms.

"If I EVER hurt you, Lucas, promise me you'll tell me. Please don't ever keep it from me because that's how relationships go bad. I know I can be an idiot sometimes but I love you and I won't ever intentionally hurt you."

I buried myself in his strong arms.

"I love you, Tom."

"Not as much as I love you."

We fell asleep spooning together with Tom at my back, his arm around me and his leg thrown over mine, his penis pushing into my ass.

I awoke first and Tom had rolled over onto his back. I lay in bed staring at his perfect face, sleeping peacefully, with deep breathing and no snores. He looked so innocent and sweet, and I hated to wake him. At last I slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom. As I was peeing he came into the bathroom and stood at the sink counter, watching me.

"What? You just gonna stand there and watch me pee?" I laughed.

"Yep," he smirked. "I like to watch you pee."

"Well, you can join in if you like."

"You're right. I need to go too."

He pulled his jockeys down and they fell to his feet. He aimed his partially erect penis into the bowl and nothing came out.

"I think I'm going to have to wait until you leave," he giggled. "I can't piss through a hard on and you're making me harder."

"Maybe I can help you out."

I slapped his bare ass hard and left a mark.

"Ouch!" he yelled. "That fucking hurt!"

"You don't have an erection anymore. Piss."

He started giggling again and began to pee.

"I see you're more than book smart, asshole."

"You can see my asshole when we get in bed, smarty."

I dropped my underwear to the floor and walked naked to the bed. He whistled and suddenly I felt a hard slap on my ass.

"Gotcha, stud!"

We fell into bed and immediately he was on top of me, our dicks rubbing together. This time it was not a frantic race to have sex. He was kissing my neck gently, rubbing my body with his hands.

"Oh god, I love you, Lucas. You make me so happy," he whispered. "I want to make love to you every day and sleep with you every night."

He began to plant gentle kisses along my torso, sucking my nipples, gently chewing at my chest hair with his teeth. My body burnt with desire for him. He kissed my cock once before slowly kissing down my legs to my feet. He kissed my feet and sucked my toes before slowly making his way back up my legs.

This time he pushed my legs apart and pushed them up to my chest. I felt his breath on my asshole. He kissed all around it, dragging his wet tongue all through my cleft before licking my hole.

"I love your ass," he moaned.

I was quivering as I began to open to his tongue. Then he was inside me, his tongue pushing and his lips kissing. I was beginning to lose total muscle control when he reached over to the nightstand. I felt the coolness of the lube and watched as he rolled on a condom.

"I almost woke you up in the middle of the night to fuck you," he said hoarsely.

He looked into my eyes as his penis pushed against my hole. He was tentative and I pushed against him, popping his cock head inside me.

"That feels so good," I groaned.

He pushed his cock into me, then pulled it out and slammed it into me again. He crouched over me and I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed me and then began to fuck me so hard the headboard crashed into the wall with each stroke.

We both were panting hard and I knew this was to be a quick fuck. For some reason I imagined all the others that my handsome Tom had fucked in the morning, slamming his cock into them. He buried his face in my neck, biting me, sucking my skin, and leaving his marks, this time low enough a collar could hide them.

Suddenly Tom shuddered and lost muscle control, collapsing on top of me as I felt his cock throbbing inside me with each ejaculation. That was all took for me to cum and I shot my load between us. Tom pulled his cock out of me and slid down so he could lick my cum off me.

"Give me your condom," I moaned.

He gave me his condom and I sucked his hot semen from it as he licked me. He chewed on the hair on my stomach and my pubes. At last we were still and he sat up.

"I hate for this to end, baby, but I can't afford to be late for Rigby's class," he said. "I never know when he's going to give a pop quiz."

"I know, we need to get a shower and get out of here."

We took a shower in record time but still bathed each other, both exploring the other's assholes with our fingers. After we dressed we went into the kitchen for orange juice and I had some fresh cinnamon buns that I'd bought when I'd gone to the grocery store the day before. Before we walked out the front door he put his arms around me and kissed me.

"I could get used to this, Lucas."

"I think I already am, Tom. Going to bed won't be the same without you now."

He kissed me again.

"We gonna meet on break and at lunch?"

"You bet," I smiled.

We got into our individual trucks and left for university.

12