The Quarterback and the Tutor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,344 Followers

"Like that's going to make a difference," he snorted.

"Friday's game is going to be tough and the university alumni don't like to lose. Louisa's father is a past president of the alumni association and he's still got a powerful voice. If he hears what Sanders is planning I can bet you he'll call the president and raise hell."

"Sanders just threatened to bench me, he hasn't done it yet."

"And he won't either. That brings me to part two of my plan, our plan. I've got the perfect girl for you to start dating."

"NO. I don't know if I'll ever date another girl. I just can't deal with using her and lying to her. It's just going to be me and you from here on out."

"You need a girl on your arm for your image and I've got the perfect one. Anne Marie Williams."

"Anne Marie?!"

"Don't you know her? She's a mechanical engineering major. She's a sophomore but surely you've seen her. She's one of the most beautiful girls on campus."

He sat up and sat next to me, his arm around my shoulder, now interested apparently.

"Yeah, I know her, I've had two classes with her. Nothing in engineering but two of the required liberal arts courses. We took Western Civilization and an English course in mythology."

"What do you think of her?"

He laughed.

"She's got this sweet little girl voice and with that blonde hair of hers and the big tits she comes across as a blonde bimbo."

"She might sound like a bimbo but she one of the best engineering students on campus."

"And why would she want to date me?" he snorted. "When I first met her she didn't know me at all, had no idea I'm the quarterback. Hell, she acted like she didn't even know the university has a football team."

"She CAN seem like an airhead, can't she?" I laughed.

"And she's not going to be interested in me at all. I sat next to her in Western Civ and I've never known a girl who was less interested in me. I even made a play for her because it hurt my ego," he grinned, "and she totally ignored me. I guess she's going with some other guy."

"She bats for the other team."

"She WHAT? Not Anne Marie, she's the most feminine little thing in the world, all those frilly dresses and the perfect makeup."

I slapped his thigh hard.

"OUCH! Dammit, that fucking hurt!"

I just laughed.

"Think about us, Tom. We're the LAST men you'd expect to be gay. All lesbians aren't butch and all gays aren't drag queens."

"I still don't believe it," he said suspiciously. "How do you know this? Did she tell you?"

"No and you're never going to say anything to her about it either. It stays a secret and you'll never mention it to her or anyone else. I found out totally by accident and she doesn't know that I know."

He arched his eyebrows.

"How?"

"You know I'm from Georgia, don't you? My home's in a suburb of Atlanta. My cousin Millie is a lesbian and she's total butch, wears men's clothes and shoes, in fact she looks more masculine that some men I know."

"That sounds interesting."

"Millie and I grew up together, our mothers are sisters, and she was a tomboy from the start. Well, she was at a lesbian bar in Atlanta one night last summer and her car broke down. She called me to come get her in the middle of the night and when I got there she came out of the bar with...three guesses...Anne Marie on her arm. And she kissed her when she put her in a cab."

"No shit!"

"No shit. Anne Marie never saw me and when I got out of my car to take a look at Millie's car she was already gone. I said something to Millie about her good looking date and she laughed. She said Anne Marie was hot as hell in bed, that it must have something to do with her rebelling against her father, a Holiness preacher."

Tom laughed.

"Son of a bitch! And you've kept this to yourself all this time?"

"Don't be an asshole, Tom! I wouldn't out her any more than I'd out you."

He blushed.

"I know, I know, I'm just saying, Lucas. I'm an asshole."

"But you're MY asshole."

"Here we go again," he laughed. "I'm your asshole and my favorite thing to do is to eat your asshole out."

"Anytime, big boy. Anyway, tomorrow at lunch we're going to sit down with Anne Marie and Louisa. They usually eat lunch the same time we do and they're always together."

"You think they're...?

"Yeah, I do. I'm going to ask Louisa if she'll go to the football game with me Friday and you're going to ask Anne Marie. Dollars to donuts they'll both say yes."

"I'm gonna let her know up front that I'm not looking for a relationship, just a friend."

"Don't. That can come later, if it even needs to. If Anne Marie goes out with you she's probably not going to be interested in even holding your hand. We can go to the Pizza Hut after the game and you two can show each other off."

He kissed me then.

"God, you make me so hot when take charge, baby," he grinned.

"Right, that's why you're always calling the shots."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not," he laughed.

"Whatever."

He kissed me again, his tongue entwined with mine, his hand rubbing my chest and tweaking my nipples.

"You don't know how much I love you, Lucas. For the first time in my life I feel like I can really be me with someone who'll always support me. I've never been able to talk like this with anyone else, definitely not Sandy. You almost saw me cry."

I kissed the tip of his nose.

"Anytime you need to cry I'm here with a shoulder for you."

He kissed my shoulder.

"Yeah, I know. You're so much stronger than me, Lucas. When I'm in your arms I feel so safe and protected and loved like I never have before."

"Come here, baby," I whispered.

I held him in my arms then and he put his head on my shoulder. He kissed my neck and sucked on it.

"You taste so good. I want you to fuck me now. Will you fuck me doggy style?"

"Doggy style, huh? Let me go get a condom and some lube."

"There's some in the end table drawer."

"Planning ahead are we?"

He giggled. I grabbed a condom and the lube.

"Strip and get on your knees."

We were naked in seconds; Tom got on his knees and sucked my cock until I was hard as a rock. Then he got on his knees and hands, his sexy ass in the air. I knelt behind him and began to rim him. I licked and sucked his hole until he was fully open and he was begging me to fuck him.

He'd laid his head and shoulders on the floor so only his ass raised before me. I squirted lube in his opening and pushed my cock in him in one quick motion.

"Fuck me hard," he grunted.

I pulled my cock all the way out and then slammed it back into him again. I did it over and over again, our groins slapping together.

"I'm going to cum," he gasped.

I flipped him over on his back and shoved his knees to his chest before entering him again. His eyes were closed, his face and chest flushed, and then I felt him cum before the first eruption. His asshole squeezed my cock and then pearly strings of his cum blasted onto his chest.

"I can't hold it anymore," I moaned. "I'm going to cum!"

I ripped my condom off and my cum exploded from my cock, painting his torso, mixing with his own semen, pooling on his upper body and in his pubes. I began to lick the cum from his body and then kiss him, sharing the cum with him. At last I'd cleaned him and I collapsed next to him, kissing his face.

We lay next to each other until we fell asleep. I was awakened by his smiling face, licking my cheek.

"I'm hungry, Daddy," he teased.

"That cum didn't fill you up, boy? And we just ate KFC not six hours ago."

"What have you got here to eat?" he laughed.

"We've got left over KFC."

"No," he grinned. "Let's get Chinese delivery."

"Damn, it's almost midnight, Tom!"

"They deliver until 2 AM."

"You sure you can't eat leftover chicken?"

"I don't like leftovers," he pouted. "And I'm in the mood for Chinese and that's what we're going to have."

I could see there was no arguing with my petulant little boy so I called an order in.

Not too long afterward we sat naked at the kitchen table feeding each other Chinese food, just like our first meal together. He kept looking into my eyes and I knew beyond doubt he was definitely in love with me. We were a couple in love but something told me that it was going to be a rocky ride.

perihelion
perihelion
1,344 Followers
12