The Queen and I Pt. 01

Story Info
A random hiker enjoys the company of a hot Martian queen.
4.3k words
4.52
30k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of a few stories I intend to write about characters and lore that I think are a bit neglected on the site (certain games, anime, TV series). For those who don't know, Queen Tyr'ahnee is the leader of the Martians (as in Marvin the Martian) from Loony Tunes' Duck Dodgers. A quick Google search will reveal there is some very good erotic art of her out there, might be worth looking at that before reading. For those who always had confused cravings for the busty Martian Queen, may this satisfy those cravings.

All characters are 18+. Queen Tyr'ahnee is owned by Warner Bros.

***

The hike was a decent one, eleven kilometres to the summit. It was long, hot work. Loose gravel and dust crunched beneath my boot soles. Several parts were steep enough to need to grab tree branches or roots to pull myself up. There was little wildlife, although I did hear something scamper away through the undergrowth a few times. There were lizards, some birds circled lazily, and there was the ever-present buzzing of insects.

It was void of any other noise. There were no roads, no traffic. There weren't even any planes overhead. The airport was on the other side of town and none of the flightpaths came over this part of the national park. Other than the path, worn by the shoes of other hikers, this part of the world sat undisturbed, no different than it would've been a hundred or a thousand years ago.

I came out to a large clearing. There were a few boulders strewn about it, thin vines creeping onto them from out of the grass. I sat on one for a few sips of water and an energy bar.

As I chewed on the bar I became aware of movement in the trees around the clearing. At first, I thought it was whatever local wildlife had been avoiding me, but something was different. What was moving was bigger than anything around here, and it wasn't moving away. It was circling the area in short dashes, attempting to stifle any sound it made.

The hairs on my neck stood on end. There were no large predators in the area, and certainly none big enough to take down an adult. But I knew something was stalking me.

I picked up a small, sharp-edged rock and made a show of examining it, as if interested in its features. I walked around a larger boulder and once around the corner, I hugged the wall and raised the rock, ready to strike.

The sounds changed. The footsteps were coming closer. Whatever it was, it had cleared the tree line and was moving towards my cover.

There was a soft humming above my head. I looked up, and a shining silvery orb hung suspended in the air.

I was dumbstruck. It was clearly some kind of drone, but it had no propellers. No means of keeping afloat. It just... hung. The wrongness of what I was looking at turned my gut, and something about it made me certain it was looking at me, even without a visible camera lens.

There was a white flash, painfully bright, and I was instantly blinded. Crying out and covering my eyes, I staggered towards where I thought the other side of the clearing was. Before I could reach the tree line something shot out and snapped my ankles together. I fell forward onto the grass. Still blinded, terrified, I grasped at whatever was around my legs. It felt like... metal?

The footsteps got closer, then stopped. Whatever was hunting me was standing right near me, but my vision was still blurry and filled with stars.

"Be at peace, Earthling," a cool female said. "You are not in danger."

I paused, now more confused than scared. "Did you just call me -- "

A jolt from the device around my ankles shot through me and I slid into unconsciousness. The last thing I saw was a figure clad in a royal purple body glove with a low-brimmed hood, the silvery orb settling into her outstretched palm like a trained falcon.

***

I awoke feeling cold and groggy. My mouth was dry and my entire body hurt. I couldn't remember where I was, or the events of the day. Those concerns disappeared when I realised I was stuck to an upright bench with my wrists, ankles and waist secured by solid, heavy manacles.

It was an observation table. Like a lab. Or a morgue.

A door slid vertically open and the silhouette of my kidnapper appeared. She was still clad in purple, the orb bobbing along behind her like an obedient pet.

It was definitely a her.

My fear was replaced with a much more primal instinct as I ogled an extremely voluptuous figure. The suit hugged her body tightly, accentuating her hourglass figure and the muscles of her long, toned legs. She was a few inches short of six feet, her legs leading up to a full, round backside. She had a delightfully narrow waist and what I could only suspect was a magnificent pair of big, perky breasts. I couldn't see much of her face under her hood, but she appeared to have a very dark complexion.

She held her four-fingered hand open and her orb fell drifted into it. With her other hand, she deftly tapped across its surface, though doing what I couldn't guess. The orb had no visible switches or controls, or --

Her hands only have four fingers.

The fear was back. She only had four fingers on her fucking hands!

"Jesus Christ!" I blurted out in shock.

The figure looked up at me. She tilted her head to the side inquisitively. "What is the meaning of that exclamation?"

I was dumbfounded. "Uhhh..."

"That exclamation? What does it signify?"

I thought for a second. "Fear."

"I told you that you weren't in danger," the figure replied, almost impatiently.

"You blinded me and dragged me to God knows where!" I said in protest. "And why do you only have four fingers on your hands?!"

"Because I'm not of your species," the figure answered as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"You're -- you're an alien?" I asked disbelievingly.

The figure looked at me, head cocked to the side in a gesture I could see was puzzlement. She gestured around her. "Yes. I'm from the world your kind call Mars. Is it not obvious?"

Mars?

The figure didn't wait for me to reply. She looked at the ceiling. "Ship. Instruction: second level examination commencing."

There was no response, but the figure seemed satisfied and turned back to me. I realised what she said. "Wait. Second level examination? What was the first?"

"Collecting your anatomical material. It was while you were unconscious," she explained. "Blood, epidermis, hair, bone marrow, cerebrospinal fluid."

Bone marrow and spine fluid?! Jesus, no wonder why I ached.

My captor tapped her orb and the table I was strapped to detached itself from the floor and floated towards her.

"The second examination is basic social interaction and questioning," she turned and slapped a palm reader on the wall which opened the door to a long hallway. She turned back, seemingly remembering something. "I didn't introduce myself. My name is Queen Tyr'ahnee."

"Queen Tyranny?" I said, not paying attention. I was too busy admiring the curves of her full ass as she walked. She seemed to have a very pronounced swagger in her step. Her bottom jiggled pleasantly.

"No," she corrected. "Queen Tyr'ahnee."

"Is your first name Queen or is that your title?"

"It's my title," she answered proudly. She walked down a long hallway and I, or rather the table, glided after her.

"So, you, the Queen of Mars, came all the way to Earth to study... us?"

"Correct. I needed a healthy adult male specimen."

"Why?"

She dismissed the question with a wave. "That's not important."

Tyr'ahnee led me through curved hallways made of the same silvery metal as that orb. She opened another door.

The next room was weirder still. It looked, for all the world, like some kind of Middle Eastern parlour room. The centre of the room was a step lower and filled with cushions that surrounded a low table. The table itself had multiple platters of food. Without a command, the table's restraints retracted and I fell clumsily. I noticed she made no attempt to help me up. She remained upright with her hands clasped behind her back, haughty and regal. It had the pleasant effect of pushing her chest out.

"Sit. Eat," she ordered brusquely, gesturing towards the table. "I will return shortly."

She whipped out of the room without another word. I found a comfy cushion and looked at the food. A leafy salad. Varieties of sliced meat. A few cheeses. There was a decanter of water and a pair of metal goblets. It was almost like a picnic.

A picnic with an alien queen.

I took a lettuce leaf and chewed at a bit. Tasted normal. I began to eat a little more, the food giving me some of my strength back. I poured the water into a pair of metal goblets, tasting it. It was clear, sweet and fresh.

The door behind me slid open. I turned to look at my host and my mouth fell open.

Tyr'ahnee's fingers were no longer the most alien thing about her. Long, ivory-coloured hair reached the small of her back. Her eyes were bright and almond-shaped, with long pink lashes that contrasted with her delicate white eyebrows. A single streak of purple paint or makeup ran from cheek to cheek over her nose.

And then there was her skin. It was black. Solid black. Blacker than oil or ink.

Space. That's what it was like. The empty void between stars.

Her outfit was something else too.

Tyr'ahnee's very comely figure was in something that was part Egyptian Queen and part Arabian pleasure girl. Her feet were wrapped in soft dancing slippers. Gold bracelets coiled around her forearms and calves. A jewelled headband kept her hair off her face. She wore a see-through transparent violet skirt that had slits all the way up to her dark thighs, and beneath it was a very visible pair of gold-coloured panties. Her enormous tits, and holy shit, they were enormous, were practically on display, barely held back with a golden bra, the metal cups of which only covered where her nipples should be. The bra was fixed to a segmented golden gorget around her neck.

"Does my outfit alarm you?" she asked, looking at my slack-jawed expression.

I closed my mouth. "No, not at all."

"Good. Then we shall proceed."

She lounged next to me and we began to talk. She ate sparingly, only drinking from the goblet of water I had poured for her. She spent most of her time asking me questions about Earth. Countries, governments, society, history, technology. I'm not an academic, but I'm a well-read guy, and I answered her questions as best I could. The food and the conversation were making me feel more comfortable, and a pleasant warmth was spreading throughout my body. It almost felt like being drunk, but that couldn't be possible with only water. The way Tyr'ahnee lay facing me, her breasts pushed together into a mouth-watering cleavage, and this close I could admire every contour of her fantastic body. My eyes darted down to her tits several times, but she either didn't notice or didn't care.

"Why do you look like us?" I asked eventually. I elaborated when she looked at me, puzzled. It was starting to look rather cute. "Your body, it's similar to a human woman."

"My scientists are divided on the subject," she began. "Some say it is a quirk of evolution, others believe that we may have exchanged genetic material at some point early in your development."

"Exchanged genetic -- you screwed us?!"

"It's possible," Tyr'ahnee conceded. "It's equally possible we harvested your material to ensure adequate mutations in my species' gene pool. Our kind have reproduced artificially for millennia."

My eyes narrowed. Something about that last statement. She almost sounded... disappointed. She adjusted herself on the cushions and lazily draped a leg over mine. I twitched nervously at the touch but she was still looking away, bored. Her dress had fallen off her groin, and I could see the outline of plump, plush pussy lips behind the thin golden fabric of her panties. My dick started to grow inside my pants.

Tyr'ahnee turned to me and raised her goblet. "Do you know how lucky you are to have liquid water? It's a luxury on my world. It's all frozen, and it takes tremendous energy to melt it."

She took a sip. "There's more in here than just water, though. You'll be feeling the effects by now."

I looked at the goblet. "Umm... effects?"

"There are several compounds that mimic alcohol," Tyr'ahnee began. "It will help the third level examination."

"What -- what's the third level?"

Tyr'ahnee's hand slid down the inside of my thigh and gave my groin a firm squeeze. She cocked an eyebrow mischievously. "I looked while you slept. I'm eager to see it... in action."

I didn't know what to say. Tyr'ahnee deftly pulled down my fly and pulled my cock out, her long fingers petting it softly.

"I thought you said you reproduce artificially," I said, still confused but enjoying her feather-light touch.

"We do," Tyr'ahnee switched her pace, her long fingers wrapping around my cock and giving short, enthusiastic tugs. "But I've always wanted to know what it's like."

"Sex?"

"Mmm-hmm," Tyr'ahnee nodded. Her other hand came down and pulled aside her golden panties. Her pussy lips were a shade of deep purple, plusher than I ever thought possible.

Tyr'ahnee guided my hand down to her sumptuous tits. I didn't need much encouragement. Her breasts were full, firm and barely sagged. As I squeezed her tits, feeling that warm flesh envelope my fingers, she closed her eyes and her grip tightened as she began to pump me faster. I leaned forward and kissed her cleavage.

"Take your bra off," I ordered.

She obliged, the unfastening the straps to her gorget and letting her bra slide off. Her erect nipples were black as her skin, with wide areolas. I ran the tip of my tongue over one and was rewarded with a shudder through Tyr'ahnee's body.

"Uuuhhhh," she groaned. "How... how does that feel soooo good?"

I didn't answer. I simply flicked my tongue against one of her nipples while I gently rolled the other between my thumb and finger. Tyr'ahnee's pumping of me became less focused, less confident. The shudders of pleasure wracking her body were destroying her concentration.

I smirked.

My other hand slid down her firm tummy and I pressed a palm against her mons. She sighed and reflexively pushed against the touch, and when I took the pressure away, her hips followed, desperate for that contact. I ran my fingers across the surface of her pussy lips, feeling it's heat. She was wet too, her pussy juices coming away on my fingers. I brought two fingers to my mouth and licked the juices off. They tasted like the water. Clear, sweet.

Tyr'ahnee looked at me, her breasts heaving. "You -- you filthy primitive..."

"Is the examination what you hoped?" I asked, confidence returning.

"You -- uuuuuuhhhhhhhh!"

Her throaty moan was her only reply as I slid two fingers into her silken folds. Tyr'ahnee fell back into the pillows, pale hair billowing out behind her. She grasped at her tits, desperately trying to mimic the touch I'd given her a moment before. Her pussy gripped at my fingers like a vice. Her vagina still felt like a human woman's but I felt extra layers of labia. I couldn't wait to plunge my dick into this pussy.

I began to rub two fingers up where a g-spot would be. I didn't need to press hard. The lightest rub would send her into spasms of ecstasy. Her hands tried to push me deeper in, but I resisted.

"Why ­-- mmmm -- why do you tease me so?" she tried to summon a tone that sounded commanding, but it fell flat as she squirmed against my touch.

I nudged closer so I could speak into her ear. "Because you wanted to fuck, your highness. And that's exactly what I'm going to do."

I nibbled her earlobe softly and kissed down her neck and jawline. Tyr'ahnee reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck, spreading her legs wider. She was completely lost in the throes of her own horniness. "Fuck me, Earthling. Fuck my royal pussy with that big cock!"

I was only happy to oblige. I tore off my clothes while the alien beauty stood up and slid her panties and skirt off. Her brassier clanked to the ground. She was now naked except for her bracelets, anklets and headpiece. She looked like some exotic, alien slave girl.

Tyr'ahnee wanted control back and pushed me onto the cushions, mounting me. She shoved her big black breasts in my face, forcing a nipple into my mouth, which I eagerly accepted. As she smothered me with her tits, she guided me towards her pussy. I could feel the heat of it before she began to run her cunt lips over my seven-inch dick, the juices dribbling down my shaft. Then she began to lower herself onto me.

"Ooooh-ooooooh-uuuuuuuh!" the busty alien groaned as she slid down my cock. She only made it one inch. She slid back up and pushed down again in one, smooth motion. Several inches now. Without missing a beat, she pushed back up and practically dropped down, burying my cock inside her.

That was the most intense moment of my life. It was all I could do not to shoot my load inside this sexy creature. Her pussy was slippery with the juices of her arousal. She was tight, virgin tight, tighter than anything I ever fucked. Her warm, soft folds gripped at me. I could feel her extra labia greedily sucking at my dick, wanting more of me inside her. It was like her pussy was built for pleasure.

She stayed there for a moment, practically impaled on me, whimpering with pleasure each time my cock twitched inside her.

"So... so big," she moaned. "So very full..."

She slid her hips forward ever-so slightly. "Oooooh..."

Tyr'ahnee did so again. Her bucks started off as short and timid, as if scared of how good it felt. Slowly, they became more forceful, more powerful, as she began manoeuvring my dick inside her to touch every spot she wanted. She straightened up, giving me a truly glorious view.

The perfect body of the Martian queen, with the tightest pussy in the universe, riding me like a cowgirl. Her eyes closed as she concentrated on keeping her movements steady. Sweat ran down her dark skin, giving her bouncing tits an otherworldly sheen. One hand came up to paw at them while the other reached behind her head and buried itself in her flowing white hair. My hands climbed up her curvy thighs and slim waist to grab her big, bouncing bottom, fingers sinking into the hot flesh of her ass cheeks as I pulled her deeper onto my cock.

"Oh, fuck! YES!" Tyr'ahnee squealed as I reached new depths inside her velvet cunny.

She was truly riding me now, her hips gyrating back and forth as she rubbed me against her g-spot.

"Are you going to cum, my queen?"

Tyr'ahnee opened her eyes and looked down on me. Sweat dotted her brow. "Cum?"

"Finish."

"Why... uuuuuhhhhhh... would I want to finish this?" she bucked again, sighing with pleasure.

"I'll show you."

I arched my hips and pushed my cock deeper into that sweet royal honeypot. Tyr'ahnee screamed with lust as I rubbed against something sensitive inside her.

"Now ride me, your highness."

Tyr'ahnee just nodded and began to pick up her pace again, rolling her hips against me.

"By the stars, Earthling," she moaned. "I might just keep you..."

"Keep me?"

"Oh, yes!" Tyr'ahnee cried. "I'd lash you to my bed and fuck you every night until the Sun went out!"

She leaned forward, burying my face in her tits again. "Would you like that? Plunging that hot dick inside my tight, royal pussy? Sucking on these big titties?"

My answer was muffled by the sheer volume of titflesh against me, but it didn't matter.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! OOOOHHHHH! FUCK, YES! YEEEESSSS!!"

Her pussy spasmed and jerked around my cock and her body shuddered as Tyr'ahnee rode out her orgasm. I felt a fresh gush of fluids from her pussy coat my dick. They felt tingly, heightening the sensations against my prong. I didn't want to leave her, but Tyr'ahnee had other ideas.

12