The Queen Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izenrann
izenrann
352 Followers

Even after a few months had passed, she was continually amazed at how sensitive and lush her new body was. It seemed like all it took was a look from an interested man and she would began to gush copiously. What started as a sense of shame - she was the queen! She shouldn't behave in this way! - was soon swept away by the raw lust that surged through her body. She moaned the instant anyone touched her, almost came when she was kissed, and when they finally got to the act itself...every thrust and roll of the hips seemed to bring her to paradise.

And her breasts! They were the first thing anyone looked at when they saw her, and she couldn't blame them. They dominated her frame, twin mountains of flesh jutting out in front of her, practically demanding that you pay attention to them. It didn't help that due to their size they tended to bounce and sway whenever she walked or made even the smallest of motions. She grew used to the stares that she got as she walked around the castle grounds, and often, when she was feeling a little bit naughty, she would jiggle them ever so slightly when she caught someone looking, then look them right in the eye as they tried to look away.

Of course, some didn't look away and stared right back...which was generally a prelude to them finding an empty room somewhere and become better acquainted with each other.

Sex with the slaves was a wild, unrestrained affair. There were no social niceties to be observed, no witty repartee or innuendo. She would gaze in frank interest at each slave - white or dark-skinned, admiring their chiseled muscles and broad, strong backs. Then invariably her eyes would trace their way down their bodies and rest upon their genitals, and she would find herself moistening from both mouths...and when she looked back them, they would be smiling at her with naked lust, their eyes locked onto her massive breasts.

She could come (and often did) from someone just licking and sucking them, fondling and palming the huge orbs. Her partners couldn't seem to get enough of them - seizing them with rough and calloused hands and attempting to devour them with hungry mouths. She lost count of the amount of times that she came from men and women sucking on her nipples alone, and she loved it when someone would penetrate her while their hands were busy with her generous mounds.

Her activities were not limited to breast play alone. Her favorite position was her straddling a man, bouncing on his erect cock while another was in her mouth. If she timed things just right, they would all go off in quick succession, and she delighted in the feeling of hot come rushing into her mouth and her willing tunnel as she crested her own peak.

She found herself perpetually slick in readiness, almost dripping even when she did the most mundane of activities. Gladia told herself it was just the potion's fault, but deep inside her she knew that something had changed about her as well. It was the sheer freedom of her life now, to be able to. It turned her on beyond belief to be seized roughly. She let out shrieks of mock protest, but once a slave had impaled her on his cock and another presented his own to suck, all that emerged from her mouth were moans of pleasure. From being fucked roughly, to having her rounded behind spanked and her colossal chest fondled and stroked, she could not get enough of whatever fleshly delights the days had in store for her.

Weeks passed in a chain of orgies, but even as Gladia reveled in the pure carnal nature of it, a part of her still worried for her children, and her kingdom. But there was nothing she could do, and so she tried to put the thoughts of them out of her mind.

---

It was a long and tiring day for the transformed queen - which is to say that she. She was making her way back to the slave quarters, sweat and semen stained and utterly and completely satisfied, when she saw the hooded figure in the gardens.

She was curious despite herself. It wasn't the gardener, nor was it one of the castle folk. He/she simply stood there silently, as if waiting for her. As she stopped and stared, it reached out with a crooked finger to beckon her closer. Gladia walked towards it slowly.

"Greetings, your Highness." The queen took a step backwards in shock. How did it know who she was? The potion was supposed to have transformed her -

"I know what you are thinking, and rest assured, the potion worked as well as the alchemist that created it wanted it to." continued the man/woman. "I am not here to tell you about that, though. I know where your son and daughter are, and what has happened to them."

Gladia fought to keep the tension out of her voice as she replied. "Where are they? Are they safe? Did the wizard..."

The figure raised a finger to its lips in the universal gesture for silence. "I am afraid I do not have the time to explain. I can only remain here for a short time before Rampillion notices me. All I can say is that - there is a resistance movement, and we require your aid. Give us your word, and I will give you mine that we will do all in our power to restore the royal family to its rightful place."

Gladia grew suddenly wary. She was no stranger to negotiation, but at the same time, she also knew that in her current situation, she was in no place to bargain. So instead she asked a simple question. "How do I know I can trust you? For that matter, how do I know that you can trust me?"

If she could see under the figure's hood, she was sure it would have smiled, but there was only the faintest hint of mirth in its reply. "You do not know if you can trust me. There is no way I can convince you in the time I have. However, I am sure that I can trust you...because the word of is her bond."

The queen bit her lip in consternation. Whoever was this mysterious stranger in front of her, it definitely had her measure and then some. It was right - right about her word, right about her transformation, and if those two things were true, it most probably was right about the fate of her children as well. She came to a sudden decision and nodded.

"I give you my word that I will assist your...resistance in any way possible, if you will do the same for my family and I." After all, what did she have to lose? The thing about holding none of the cards also meant that you could gamble freely.

"It is good that we could come to an agreement, your Highness. I shall be back with news forthwith." And before either of them could say anything more, the hooded figure vanished as mysteriously as it had appeared, leaving the queen in stunned silence.

izenrann
izenrann
352 Followers
12