The Queen's Concubine

Story Info
A dark-skinned lesbian queen receives an unusual gift.
2.7k words
4.4
33.1k
58
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: All characters in this story, like all characters in all of my stories and works, are 18+

*

Nefertiti, queen of the Amazons, lounged upon her side in her throne room. She inclined her head upwards, and one of her well-trained concubines obliged her unspoken request, feeding her a lush, succulent grape. She mewled appreciatively at the taste. The queen's reaction was unmistakable; she was thoroughly unimpressed by the gift in the court before her.

It was her 20th birthday, and the lovely young woman held court to receive those who would bestow gifts upon her. Beautiful female concubines - for it was well known that Nefertiti, as were most of the Amazons she ruled, was a lesbian - surrounded her, fanning her with giant palm leaves and occasionally feeding her the finest grapes from the southern vineyards. She had chosen only the loveliest of her harem to attend her today.

A girl from the East, her skin a lighter brown than the dark shades of the Amazons, was clad in exotic oriental jewelry. A red-skinned girl from the West, with hair as dark as Nefertiti's, was there, displaying the turquoise decorations of her kind. And several shades of the chocolate tone that dominated the majority of the kingdoms were represented in her attendants, all heartbreakingly beautiful, in a dozen different ways, and all completely naked, revealing the beauty and power available to Nefertiti.

But the queen they attended outshone them all. Her hair was luscious black curls as long as her body, her bedecked golden tiara barely visible within. Her supple, smooth skin was the color of dark chocolate, and gleaming with oils. Her face was pure sex, symmetrical and sultry, with eyes the brown of palmwood. Her boobs were as round as oranges, but nearly as large as melons, stemmed by dark nipples in coin-sized areolas. Diamond studs pierced those hard, beautiful nipples, and a golden chain connected them. A spiral gold bracelet wound its way along the exquisite slenderness of her upper arm. A pearldrop jewel shone from her belly button, but the deliciousness of her pussy was hidden by the long white loincloth she wore, hanging from a golden girdle slung low and loosely around her wide, fertile hips.

The supplicant left his rich gifts of treasure before her throne, his noble lady suitably chastised for such a poor present, and the royal chamberlain tapped the butt of her ornate jeweled spear against the marble floor. At the signal, the next supplicant approached.

Nefertiti was interested despite herself, but did not show it. This was the herald of the Pharsei queendom to the south, and they always displayed much wisdom and wealth. Her pussy quivered wetly beneath her loincloth as she recalled the delightful lesbian concubines she'd last received from them.

"Hail to the beauteous queen Nefertiti," the herald said. She wore a short silken skirt, but her torso was bare save for the golden tassels covering her nipples, and the horny lesbian queen licked her lips appreciatively at her beauty. "The Pharseis never offer empty words. May our gifts speak for themselves."

The great doors to the throne room opened, and in strode in a small procession. The black woman's eyes boggled as she saw no less than a dozen dark-skinned hotties, their sexy bodies completely stark naked save for unconcealing jewelry, come in bearing platters of treasure. They lay their treasures down, but Nefertiti did not pay attention to those. That's what her chamberlain was for.

The queen would feast her eyes - and soon, much more - upon these delicious girls, clearly concubines offered to her. Their movements were sensual and well-trained, their bodies gleaming with oils, their hair long silk. Trimmed down adorned their muffs, and their boobs, while varying in size and shape, were all large and firm and perky, bouncing with their movements.

Then their ranks parted, and Nefertiti beheld a gift unlike any that had ever been offered to her before. A man. There were astonished gasps at the Pharseis' audacity, but most in the court - including, surprisingly, Nefertiti herself - were mesmerized. Not just a man, but a Northman. One of that fair-skinned, fair-haired race from the bleak north. Fierce, vicious fighters they were, and she'd never heard of one being taken captive before.

He towered over everyone else in the throne room. His hair was long silky blonde locks falling across his shoulders. His well-oiled skin was the sheen of bronze, his muscles chiseled upon every part of his body. But for golden bracers and golden anklets, he was completely nude, resplendent in his masculine glory before the eyes of the court. Though obeisant, he radiated strength and power, an utter paragon of virility, and Nefertiti's eyes were glued to his cock.

It was a thick, meaty trunk dangling between his legs, thicker than her arm. It crawled with dark, twisting, bulging veins the width of her pinky, and ended in a swollen knob between his knees. Moisture beaded upon the tip of his cockhead and dripped to the floor every few moments. A golden band fit snugly around the thick base of his shaft, nestled in his silky blonde pubic curls, and another band collared the base of his swollen, engorged cumsacks.

In smooth fluid motions, the Northman and his fellow concubines being offered to Nefertiti began their sensuous dances. The women flowed slinkily around the man, hands and bodies rubbing into his, as his large hands caressed their sexy naked forms. Nefertiti's lips parted hotly as she watched, and her dark pussy seeped moisture as she watched the incredible man's cock rise, a majestic, slowly awakening beast towering to its full height.

As one dark-skinned woman rubbed her body along his, the Northman seized her, wrenching a hot gasp of lusty delight from her, and pushed her to the marble floor beneath him. Two other Pharsei concubines produced a finely polished mirror of crystal and gold and held it artfully behind the man and woman, so that Nefertiti could see in the reflection the dark-skinned concubine's wet pussy touched by the thick swollen knob of the white man's cock.

The man himself did not look at the woman he was preparing to fuck in full view of the court; instead he gazed steadily upon the queen, heat and desire in his blond-bearded aspect, and she knew he was offering himself utterly to her, even as he was coupling with her other new concubine. In the mirror, that obese slab of cock pushed between those plump lips, stretching them wide around his member as he breached her innermost folds.

He groaned, a deep guttural sound as the woman writhed beneath him, her hard-stemmed boobs straining into his muscular chest. His breathing was harsh and ragged now as he bore forward, thrusting deeper inside the wantonly convulsing girl beneath him, and still his eyes never left Nefertiti's, even as a slight glaze of lust hued them.

In the mirror behind her coupling concubines, the queen saw more and more of that enormous slab of white cockmeat disappearing between those dark lips. She squirmed upon her throne of cushions, wicked lust and hot desire for that cock setting her pussy aflame.

The Northman's massive cock pummeled the concubine's dark wet pussy before the court's eyes, lewd squishing noises slurping and squelching throughout the air as they fucked. The concubine, pinned as she was beneath the white man's heavy muscular frame heaving over her, thrashed in delirious ecstasy, moaning shrilly, but the Northman merely grunted and groaned, fucking her steadily, nonstop.

His orgasm was obvious to all watching. His breath caught mid-breath in his throat, his massive bloated balls visibly clenched in the mirror, and he rammed his cock to the hilt inside the chocolate-skinned concubine's juicing twat as ropes of thick hot creamy seed spurted deep inside her pussy. Nefertiti breathlessly watched those balls tighten and release over and over, squirming lustily at seeing that thick slab of white meat buried to the hilt inside that soaking wet black pussy.

Likely he was impregnating the girl too. The Northerners were infamous for making large broods. The queen's nipples achened to rocky pebbles as she imagined this Northman concubine implanting his seed in all of her concubines... and maybe even in herself.

The black concubine was thrashing jerkily in rapture, her pussy visibly convulsing on that succulent white cockmeat as she screamed herself hoarse. Bronzed white flesh heaved on supple chocolate skin as they fucked endlessly, the white stud's balls still not emptied, but continuing to spurt his fertile jizz into the young woman's receptive womb. In the mirror, thick white cum frothed out of the black girl's pussy, until finally, with a guttering groan, the Northman drained his fat nuts dry.

The black woman collapsed limply beneath him, twitching with aftershocks of pleasure. Breathing raggedly, the big white stud pulled out of his lover, and the wet 'plop' of her chocolate pussy releasing his bronzed cock could be clearly heard as he stood to his feet. Sweat mingled with the gleaming oil upon his flesh, and his cock was still a turgid, erect tower of huge, dark red manhood. Now it was slimy with mingled cum, and it throbbed gently, beckoning to the queen like a radiant beacon.

Nefertiti delicately cleared her throat, hoping that would rid her voice of any husky lust in it. "The Pharseis are bold indeed to offer a gift so daring to the Amazon queen," she said, and the court held its collective breath. Had the Pharseis finally overstepped their bounds?

But the 20 year old Amazon queen crooked her lips into a smile. "And the gift is splendid." The Pharseis had found someone very unique indeed: a man, not a woman, who could stir her desires, and more than that, stir them into a frenzy.

She nodded to her chamberlain, who announced, "Clear the court! Only the queen's harem shall remain." The older woman bowed deeply to her queen, then followed her own command, till only the queen and her harem of lesbians remained... and her sole male concubine, the sole white concubine in the room.

As some of her more musically inclined concubines struck up lyres as they had been trained, Nefertiti spread her legs and spoke to the Northman. "Come, man, pay homage to your queen." The Northman grinned at her - how could his cocksure smile stir such desire in her?! - and approached her, still fully hard and throbbing.

The queen's eyes were glued to his magnificent cock as he knelt before her and raised her white loincloth. In a single pull of effortlessly casual strength, he ripped it away, revealing her plump dark pussy lips. Leaning down, he pressed a gentle kiss to her cunt, and Nefertiti gasped with pleasure to feel his soft beard tickling erotically upon her nether lips.

Then he began eating her out, with gusto. He nipped at her pussy lips and flicked his slightly rough, manly tongue into the pink treasures within. Nefertiti's back arched, and she was even more aroused at seeing the shaggy blonde head of the Northman between her legs, his bearded face buried in her womanhood.

The Northman gladly smeared his face and beard in the queen's soaking wet womanhood, and was relentless in the assault of his tongue. Nefertiti screamed her pleasure, her legs locking around his head and clenching spastically as she cummed. Two more of her concubines, well trained, chose that moment to each place their lips to one of her nipples, sucking vigorously, intensifying her climax.

The black Amazon queen's cries rose an octave at the added stimulation, and it seemed ages she was juicing on the white man's face. At last she was limp and ragged with pleasure, laying back and breathing heavily. "Mount me, man," she ordered in a hoarse pant. Far from being satisfied, her desperate need for this man - and his magnificent white cock - was only intensified, her appetite merely whetted by his tongue. "Plow my pussy and take my virginity." Her breathing grew shorter, and she moaned at the very thought of what she said next. "Breed me and my concubines with your white cum!"

He was only the man to her, or the Northman; she did not know his name, and she did not need to. He was her concubine, a fuckmachine living for no purpose but to give his queen and her harem pleasure, to fuck them and breed them endlessly.

In response to her command, the Northman grabbed her legs, spreading her wide so that her plump chocolate lips, darkened with desire, were parted to reveal her pink cunt within, soaked with her arousal. He braced his knees against her inner thighs, and touched his swollen cockhead to her pussy.

Nefertiti hissed in pleasure at the touch, rapture sizzling through her - and then the Northman rammed into her. His obese knob pushed into her virgin love canal, stretching her obscenely wide with his girth, and kept sliding his enormous length into her. She cried out in overwhelming bliss, feeling his deep grunt as his cock thrust slickly into her slippery hot flesh.

Her virgin chocolate pussy spasmed around the gigantic white fucktool invading her, and the Northman growled his pleasure as he forced inch after thick throbbing inch into her, and the queen went wild, her limbs thrashing jerkily as he gave her mind-blowing pleasure beyond any she'd ever imagined.

His muscular frame, heaving into her soft supple flesh, thrummed with such power, with such utter masculinity, that the formerly lesbian queen shook with uncontained rapture, her pussy dripping juices as he pounded his cock so deep into her that his immense white cockhead popped through her tight cervix into her fertile virgin black womb.

Nefertiti's screams of delight rose an octave, then turned into staccato gasps of moaned ecstasy as the Northman pulled back and began pistoning in and out of her. With every thrust, his fat white nuts slapped into her plump-lipped chocolate pussy, and his enormous dick filled her again and again, stuffing her with a full foot of white cockmeat as thick as his arm, stretching her obscenely wide, molding her hot tight soaked fucktunnel.

As the queen cried out, utterly lost to passion, the Northman's pleasure was heard as grunts and growls of pleasure, lewd sounds guttering in his throat as he fucked his fertile queen, an alpha male claiming his mate.

The only sensations that penetrated the fog of pleasure and lust in the young woman's mind were his solid muscular flesh heaving sweatily, powerfully, into her; his huge cock stretching and filling her tight quivering climaxing hole; and his grunts as he fucked her like a nonstop machine. He pounded and pounded and pounded into her - lewd slick squelches filling the air as he slammed into her slippery hot cunt - as Nefertiti's luscious black body spiraled through orgasm after orgasm, each one more explosively pleasurable than the last, all from this utter paragon of virility fucking her nonstop with his gigantic white cock!

The hourglass turned over once, twice, three times, and still the Northman fucked her. Nefertiti was utterly exhausted, yet unable to come down from her unending highs of rapturous passion. She had long ago lost her voice, and merely groaned and gasped her climactic virginal bliss as he fucked into her womb again and again.

For all that he was her concubine, sworn to serve her and pleasure her and breed her and her harem, he had made her his bitch, and she loved it, loved having her black pussy fucked by his big white cock! He slammed forth into her a final time, several inches of his girth forcing their way into her womb, and as his balls clenched and his throat tightened, he spurted forth his tremendous load.

Nefertiti's mind had been in her fog of orgasmic rapture, but now she completely blanked with the explosive delight that convulsed her. She thrashed, writhing, spitted on his jizzing cock as he pumped her full, blowing a load as large as a stallion's. Rope after rope of his viscous white cum, long and thick and hot and powerful, geysered against the back wall of her womb, blasts of spunk painting her insides white and fertilizing egg after egg inside her fertile black womb with his potent white seed.

As the Northman pulled out of the semiconscious Nefertiti - whose delicious chocolate body quivered and twitched with aftershocks - the other concubines looked hungrily at his throbbing erect pillar of white manhood. The queen's edict had been clear - they were all to be bred by this virile white man.

And they eagerly obeyed.