The Quest

Story Info
Young stud's quest to fuck hot older wife.
14.7k words
4.34
154k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mike and I'm married to the most incredible woman in the world. We met in college and it was love at first site for me when I first saw Iris. I have to admit though, that the love was initially more around the idea of getting to fuck her. Once I met her though, I quickly realized that not only was she the hottest girl I had ever seen, but she had an incredible personality too.

Iris had an amazing body. She danced all through her childhood, so she had those long tight dancer legs topped off by an awesome ass. Her breasts are the most perfect tits I have ever seen, even the air brushed boobs in the porn magazines. They are a nice plump size C that are curved up and have beautiful nipples that easily become perky with a cool breeze or a little kissing. And even more amazing than that is her stunning face. Iris has deep blue eyes that you can get lost in and the most sexy, sultry looking lips I have ever seen.

The best part is that all of the above was true when we first met and it is still the case after over 20 years of marriage. In fact, she's gotten even more amazing as she has matured from a hot young girl into a gorgeous, sensuous woman. Wherever we go, she always turns heads, yet she's still got that innocence about her not even realizing how sought after she is.

In our 20+ years of marriage, we've moved a few times due to job changes, but have always kept our marriage as our top priority. When it comes to sex I am again fortunate that although neither of us had a lot of experience when we met (Iris was still a virgin), she has been willing to try new things. Over the years, we've watched the occasional porn flick, gone topless at topless optional beaches, shared our fantasies, role played in bed and even went to an "adults" club a couple of times. But when it came to staying totally faithful to each other, despite each having chances, neither of us ever cheated on each other.

About a year ago, while vacationing in Florida, we decided we wanted to move there and despite not having any job offers we sold our house and packed our bags. We purchased a nice townhouse that was a short drive to the ocean, so we felt like we were living in paradise. After a few months of job hunting, I accepted a position at a components distributor that supplied construction companies with everything from fixtures, to wiring, to plumbing. I was responsible for more of the back office functions, but quickly recognized the huge opportunity if our company could be a supplier for a construction company that focused on large commercial jobs. When I inquired about why we tended to focus on independent contractors that built single residence homes, I was told that this business was all about relationships, and that unfortunately we had not been able to get hooked in to any of the big stuff.

Even though I was not in a commissioned position, I was determined to do what I could to get my new company hooked in to those opportunities. So over the next few months, I worked to determine who could help us get those larger deals. There was one individual at the largest architectural firm in the area whose name continued to come up as a very influential person when it comes to lining up contractors and suppliers for the largest construction jobs. His name was Spencer and he was known as a partying bachelor that had quite the reputation as a lady's man. Upon further digging, I found out that he was going to be attending a $250 a plate charity dinner in a few weeks, so I decided to use that as our introduction.

Iris was surprised when I told her that I had spent $500 so we could attend the dinner, as that was a decent amount of money for us. But, I shared with her that I was hoping this could help my new company gain new business, which would ultimately benefit us in the long run. I told Iris what I had heard about Spencer and she surprised me when she said that although she has never met him, she has heard about him from a few ladies at the fitness club and yes he does have a quite a reputation with the ladies.

I explained to Iris that she was the key to getting these opportunities from Spencer. When she looked at me with a puzzled look, I told her that she would need to dress to impress to be sure to catch his eye, which would hopefully allow he and I to have a business-related discussion at some point in the future. So, I was asking her to wear something very revealing and flirt, if necessary, so that we could at least be introduced. The good news was that it was going to be a black tie dinner, so most of the women would be wearing cocktail dresses anyway. As I knew she would, Iris said she'd do it, but she was not willing to do anything more than dress sexy and flirt a little.

A few weeks later, while we were dressing for the dinner, Iris informed me that she had purchased a new dress just for the occasion. She told me to close my eyes and sit on the bed, so she could put it on for me. When she told me to open my eyes, I was stunned at how incredible she looked. The dress looked unbelievably sexy, yet classy as it flowed with the curves of her body. In the front, the cleavage on display looked amazing, but not slutty and the back looked fabulous as it was almost a completely open back revealing her very sexy tanned back. I told her that it looked as if it had been made for her and she smiled and said that although it was off the rack, she did go to her seamstress friend to ensure it fit her perfectly. She noticed the tent that my cock had now formed in my boxers and told me that would have to wait to get taken care of until later on, but that she appreciated the standing ovation.

When we were checking in, they gave us name tags and an assigned table for dinner. I noticed that a few of the other guests that were waiting really checked out Iris in her dress, but I knew none of them were Spencer based on a picture I had seen of him online. As we entered the ballroom, Iris mentioned that she'd like to set her sweater and purse at the table, so we made our way to our assigned table. As luck would have it, we ended up walking right past Spencer as he was talking with a few other guests. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that he turned his head to check Iris out as we walked by.

Once we got to the table, I told Iris that she had gotten his attention and pointed him out to her. We decided to just mingle around the room and slowly make our way in his direction, so as not to make it obvious of our desire to talk to him. As we moved towards where Spencer was standing, we introduced ourselves to the other guests we came up on and generally made small talk for a few minutes before moving on. Once we got to within a few feet of Spencer, Iris and I pretended to be having a conversation and as I had hoped, he moved in to introduce himself. When he mentioned what he did for a living, I told him that I'd really like to meet with him at some time in the future to have a business-related discussion. I then offered to get a round of drinks for the three of us from the bar and left Iris with him to continue their conversation.

While in line waiting for our drinks, I glanced over at the two of them and was very happy to see that they seemed to be having a very friendly conversation. When I returned with the drinks, Iris mentioned that Spencer had invited us to his home the following weekend for a cook-out, which would give he and I a chance to talk about business if we wanted. About that time, they announced that dinner was going to be served, so they asked everyone to be seated at their assigned tables. I shook Spencer's hand and told him that we looked forward to seeing him the following weekend. As Iris raised her hand to shake his, he instead gave her a brief hug and told her that it was a pleasure to have met her.

After sitting down at the table, Iris commented that she could definitely see why he would have the reputation of being a real lady's man, but that he made her feel uncomfortable as she felt as if he would have made a move on her if I had not been there. She said that twice during their conversation that he touched the middle of her back with his hand as he was explaining something. I told her she did a great job getting us invited to the cookout the following weekend, but that I may need her assistance again in the coming weeks. For the rest of the evening, the dinner and guest introductions kept us at our table, so we were not able to spend any additional time talking with Spencer. As we were leaving, Spencer mentioned that he would send the specifics about the cookout to my email address that was on the business card that I had given him.

A few days later, I received the email from Spencer with the specifics on his cookout that he was hosting the following Saturday. In it, he mentioned that there was no need to bring anything other than ourselves and swimsuits if we would like to enjoy his pool. That evening, when I mentioned the details to Iris, she said that there was no way that she was going to bring her swimsuit. After I begged her to reconsider, she still said no, but that she agreed to wear something that would be sure to catch his eye, but yet still be appropriate for a woman her age.

While I was at work on Friday, Iris sent me a text message asking me if I would like her to model for me what she intended to wear at the cookout the next day. I said absolutely and suggested that we could even role play a bit and I could pretend to be Spencer. She responded that would be great and to hurry home. When I arrived home, she greeted me at the door with a big kiss and told me she would model for me after dinner. After we finished dinner, Iris asked me to wait in the family room while she put on her outfit. And she told me that I would need to be pretty cocky if I was going to play the part of Spencer. I laughed and said that I was up for the challenge and would probably be up in another way once I see her in her outfit.

About ten minutes later she came into the room and I'm sure my jaw dropped. She looked amazing. The top she had on was a pink halter top that tied around the neck and had criss-cross spaghetti straps in the back that left her entire back bare. The top fit perfectly around her breasts and really accented her curved up breasts. Had I not known better, I would have thought that it was body paint on her because it was a perfect fit around her breasts. The shorts she was wearing were a little longer than I would have liked, but were definitely more age appropriate than the boy shorts type I was hoping for. Besides, with the incredible view on the top, I was sure that most eyes would not even notice what she was wearing on the rest of her body.

She giggled a bit as she saw my reaction and walked up to me with her hand out saying it is good to see you again Spencer. I took her hand in mine and raised it to my mouth placing a kiss on it as I told her that she looked stunning. She told me that was pretty good and that she could actually see the playboy doing that. So, I asked her if she wanted to tell the situation that we would role play to or if she wanted me to do it. Iris surprised me when she said that she had already thought of a scenario.

She then went on to explain that after all of the guests had left his party that it was just the three of us left and that each of had quite a bit to drink. Iris said that when she came out of the bathroom, she saw who she believed was Spencer passed out on the coach, when in actuality it was me. So, she started to walk around the house looking for me. When she got to Spencer's master suite, it was dark but she walked in a few feet just to make sure that I had not fallen asleep on the bed or was possibly in the master bathroom. At that time, she felt hands on each of her sides that she assumed were my hands. Then she said action.

So, when Iris walked up to our bedroom, I followed her and placed my hands on her sides. She commented, so there you are and kind of backed in to my body. I nibbled the back of her neck as she laid her head back onto my shoulder. I dropped my hands down her hips and brought them up over her incredible ass. As I reached the middle of her bare back, I undid the bow that kept the halter top tight to her front. With the halter top just hanging down over her breasts now, I slid my hands around her waist and grabbed her tits. Iris moaned softly and undid the bow around her neck causing the halter top to drop to the floor.

I pushed her forward to the bed while still working her tits. She climbed onto the bed and rolled to her back. I quickly dropped my hands to her shorts and pulled them down her long sexy legs. Slowly I began kissing up her long legs until I reached her cleanly shaven pussy. I immediately began to lick her out and based on her reaction could tell that she was very aroused. She placed her hands on the back of my head and held it in place as I inserted my tongue in and around her engorged pussy. When she released my head I climbed off the bed and quickly removed my clothes. It was at that point that Iris said, what are you doing Spencer, making me remember that we were supposed to be role playing.

Although it took me a second, I finally responded that I was going to fuck the hottest woman alive while her husband is passed out in my family room. Iris responded that she would not let me as Mike is the only one that has ever made love to her. I said that I have a very hard cock that needs some satisfaction, so she would at least need to let me dry hump her and make each of us feel good. She said ok, but you have to promise me that you will not insert your cock into her. I agreed, as Spencer, and climbed onto the bed between her legs.

Iris's pussy was so wet that it was tough not to just slip in. After sliding back and forth across her wet pussy for about five minutes, I looked at her and told her she was too fucking hot not to fuck and I plunged my cock into her soaked pussy. She pretended to protest a bit and then began to moan loudly as I fucked her hard and deep. Within minutes both of us were having an incredible orgasm together and we collapsed into each other's arms while we caught our breaths. As we were cleaning up, she looked at me and told me that it was important for me to understand that we were just role playing and that there was NO WAY she was going to let Spencer do anything to her. I told her that I would not want her too, but that I might still need her assistance to create the opportunities. Little did she or I know what would happen a few months later.

We attended the cookout on Saturday and to be honest, Spencer acted like the perfect host. Other than giving Iris a hug and a light kiss on the cheek when we arrived and left, he was very cordial and paid equal attention to all of his guests. There were a few times that I caught him checking out Iris, but for the most part the playboy in him took the day off. Another thing that we found was that he was a fantastic cook. The ribs he had made on his grill were the most tender that we had ever tasted and he used a sweet tasting sauce that Iris and I both liked. As we were leaving, he asked me to call up his assistant and set up a lunch appointment later this week, so we could discuss business. Iris complimented him on his beautiful home, which of course he had designed himself, and thanked him for inviting us telling him that she had to get his recipe for the ribs as they were the best we've ever tasted. He thanked us again for coming and we left.

On the way home Iris commented that he had actually been very much a gentleman, but that she was glad that I was going to get to meet with him, so that her work was finished. I reminded her that having a lunch meeting does not guarantee that he is going to assist my company in getting opportunities on the bigger deals, so her talents may still be needed. She then said that if she had a chance to get some more of those ribs he had cooked, she might be willing to help out a bit more.

When I called Spencer's assistant, she indicated that he had already told her about the need to meet and that she had scheduled a 3 hour meeting at a private country club that Spencer belonged to for later in the week. Over lunch Spencer and I shared information about our backgrounds and careers. He told me that he was well aware of the influence that he and his firm have on who is given the contracts for the large commercial jobs that they did. Spencer went on to say that his personal reputation is on the line every time that he makes a recommendation of who the client should engage with, and that as a result he has always been VERY reluctant to go beyond the handful or so that had always delivered. I told him I understood, but would he at least consider recommending us for a smaller opportunity to let us demonstrate that we can be as good or better than the other companies he currently recommends.

Spencer looked at me and said normally he would say no, however, he might be willing to consider it under the right circumstances. He went on to say that he does extremely well with the ladies and that other than being invited to take part in threesomes with a few married couples, he has never pursued a married woman. However, since the first time that he saw and met Iris, he has had a hard time getting her out of his mind and that he had a proposition for me.

I just responded "I'm still listening".

Spencer said that he would like my approval AND assistance in pursuing Iris to see what she might be willing to do with him. When I said she will never agree to this, he responded that she was not to know. His plan was to over a period of up to 2 months, he would work to get her comfortable with him and that ultimately his goal was to take her to bed. He explained that I would be aware of everything that was going on, so there would be nothing done behind my back. In fact, he said that he would need my assistance in providing information about her and opportunities for him to get to know her better. When I began to interrupt by saying I don't think so, he stopped me and said in exchange, that he would immediately line my company up to do a smaller project that they had just signed off and that if I worked with him on his quest for Iris, that he would recommend us for a mall project that was expected to be kicked off in 2 months.

I knew that the smaller project alone would represent 25% of what we normally did in a full year and that the mall project would easily be 2 or 3 times bigger than what our best year in the past had been. He went on to say that Iris could not have any idea of our agreement or what he was trying to do. If he thought at any time that she did, he would not recommend us for those jobs. Spencer said he was fine if she thought we were meeting more often as an opportunity for my firm to get more business, but that she could not know about his interest in her. When I asked him if I could think about it, he said sure but not long, because he would need to make his recommendation for the company to use on the smaller project in two days. I said that would be fine and he said that his assistant would set up a meeting for us in two days.

Over the next few days, I was definitely torn on what I should do. When Iris asked me how the meeting went, I told her it went fine and that we would be meeting again in a couple of days, but that nothing was set for sure. To be honest as I was thinking about what to do, I found myself getting aroused at the thought of another guy pursuing my hot wife. I knew that she would not let him do anything, but just the thought of him trying to see what she would do and the lust that he had for her really got me excited. Here is this younger guy that can pretty much have any of the single women he wants and he's got a thing for my wife. What a rush it was for me. As you can probably guess, after a few days of thinking about it, I was not only going to agree, but was looking forward to his pursuit of her and what I was sure was going to be her ultimately turning him away.