The Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not too far away, Jack was consumed by lust, filling women with his dick and his seed. Nida was right on the intensity of the pleasure he was in, but to his relief the sensations hadn't changed his feelings for her. He heard her cum-cry so clearly in the noisy surroundings it was astonishing. From his angle as he fucked a warbling beauty's pussy, he could see Nida with the toy accomplishing what he could not at the moment, and it ramped up his lust even further. He hadn't lied when he said all this was for her. What other motivation could he have for rounding up every available, half-good looking single dude he knew at the last possible minute to meet a landing party of galaxy-traveling women on a mostly lifeless rock? When he'd gone the day before and checked out the exact place mentioned in Nida's logs and been dismayed to find absolutely nothing remarkable there, it took him hours before he concocted and executed his spontaneous and crazy plan.

But he'd done it, and he'd do it again. All of his buddies, once he traveled back through time to his home, had been eager as hell to meet a bunch of "horny future hotties" and had quickly packed up their gear for an epic campout in the far, far future. All in all, the turnout had been pretty good, if he did say so himself. As he fucked his way through twenty five beautiful, hot cunts, amazed at his stamina and the volume and frequency of the sperm he spilled, he thought of Nida. Of fucking her, filling her, watching her grow round-bellied with his children. Watching him as other people watched her scream out unrelenting orgasm after unrelenting orgasm, Nida too thought of Jack.

In between impassioned bouts of fucking, the women brought their men plates of delectable morsels and cups of citronvin. Each seed-giver ate voraciously, especially as more and more of them took the booster into and around their bodies to gain more pleasure and stamina. The women did not lie idle after getting their dose of seed, either. They pleasured themselves and each other on full display, giving their new male mates plenty of inspiration to keep fucking and producing seed. The orgy continued for hours.

When the party was winding down, the last of the unseeded women getting their share, Nida emerged from her sex-induced fog and reclaimed her dais. The silver orb on her clitoris was chiming in dulcet tones. It had given her countless orgasms and finally was finished stimulating her slumbering eggs into release. The chime signaled ovulation, and if fertilized while she was wearing it, she would release a dose of hormones that would enhance the speed of the other women ripening. But as they had never successfully bred, Nida was worried that it would fail again. Her soul twisted painfully inside as she waited. She raised her hands again, and drew all eyes, even those of the few still coupling.

"Friends, our feast winds to its close. Soon enough we will know if our efforts have succeeded. I am ovulating as we speak, and I pray the stars will grant us their blessings after so long a time. Once the First Seeding has taken root, the men will be free to court any women they wish until we next become viable to carry babes. Then we will hold the Second Seeding at an appropriate time. Welcome one and all to our paradise of sexual satisfaction. Our new male mates will forever be welcome among our ranks."

Warm, if weary, applause rang out. The cavernous room began to fill with the melodious chimes of women falling into true heat, their bodies descending into fertility.

Jack, meanwhile, had finished his share of the women, and came up behind Nida, finding enough energy and lust left to throw his arms around her and take her to the soft surface of their pedestal. Without waiting, he shoved his cock deep inside her and began to fuck. He'd eaten and drunk his fill just to come and give her another load. She came several times as he plunged his tongue and his cock in tandem inside her. When he gave up his seed to her quim, she screamed long and loud with climax, her orb singing a song of conception and rewarding her body with the most intense orgasm she'd ever felt. Her hormones washed the entire room and began to ripen the last of the stubborn cunts. Many more orbs began to sing, driving their wearers into total rapture. Jack fucked her and fucked her long past his ability to stand.

All around them, in moans and screams, seeds of the future were planted.

12