The Quest Begins

Story Info
He finds a fuck buddy for public sex.
1.3k words
4.05
27.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's just not enough public nudity or sex, these days. Wouldn't it brighten up our lives if you could catch the occasional glimpse of a naked breast or arse or couple fucking each other senseless? It would brighten up my life, I can tell you.

I was contemplating the joys of fucking in public, over my flat white (ie, no froth for me, thank you!) when a horny babe walked in and ordered a flat white. My contemplating turned to her. I imagined my hands running up her long legs, over her waist, up and onward to her lovely breasts, to her long, flowing hair and her neck, down her back to her superb arse.

Mmmm, arse ...

I noticed she was looking at me and smiling.

"Er, don't I know you from somewhere?' I asked, putting my tongue back in my mouth.

'That's why I don't go there anymore,' she said, with a twinkle in her eye.

Well, it was only a short hop, skip and a fuck -- er, jump -- from there to a deliciously naughty chat over our flat whites. Seems she was horny as fuck too.

Charmingly and smoothly I got her talking about sex in public with horny babes bent over, ordering flat whites while being fucked senseless from behind by 8" cocks. She asked me if I fucked in public much.

'Not nearly enough,' I replied sadly.

'Me neither,' she sighed. 'Let's do it!'

I let her suggestion hang in the air, as my eyebrows made a leisurely trip up my forehead, and a wicked smile lapped at my lips. Yep, a real lip lapper.

'You have an idea?' I asked hopefully.

She frowned as she pondered. I ran my hand up and down her thigh, as I frowned and pondered too.

She reached under the table, and felt my cock. She sighed.

'I gotta have me some of that,' she drawled.

I wanted some of her pretty badly too.

'Eight inches,' I informed her, needlessly.

She sighed and bit her lip.

Damn, I liked the way she bit her lip!

'Why don't you play with yourself under the table,' I suggested. 'And make yourself cum.'

'Mmm ... that might help me think,' she said. She undid her jeans' button, and slid down the zip. She ran her right hand down her flat, smooth tummy into her g-string -- all the way down to her pussy. As she started fingering her clit, her left hand automatically grabbed her left breast and squeezed.

She sighed as she went to work. Or, rather, play.

She dropped her left hand to her lap, so that, to a casual sex fiend, nothing seemed to be happening. However, I could see she was frigging herself something fierce.

Her mouth dropped open ever so slightly, her head dropped back ever so slightly, her eyes glazed ever so slightly. She looked mouth-wateringly and cock-stiffeningly delicious.

I unzipped my cock, before it ripped my trousers. It banged against the table. Erica giggled.

Her head dropped back further, and her eyes closed. She was panting ever so quietly.

I leant over and whispered in her ear, 'Fuck yourself Erica. Do yourself. Cum in public. Make it delirious.'

Her other hand found my cock, which she pulled long and hard. Her main hand quivered as she massaged her clit senseless. She was making little animal noises now.

I turned her head toward me, and kissed her, on her soft, sensuous lips ever so softly.

'Open your eyes,' I whispered. She opened them. I looked deeply into her eyes, as she motored towards orgasm. She moaned exquisitely and came hard.

'Oh, fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ...,' she whispered at me. The effort of being quiet seemed to be multiplying the pleasure she was having. Her whole body spasmed slightly, and she flopped bonelessly back against her seat.

'I need your cock now,' she whispered in my ear. 'I want you to fuck me so fucking bad! Quick, let's go to Bras -- N -- Things.'

Before you could pull my pants down, bend me over and spank me senseless with a dildo rammed up my arse, we were in the lingerie shop. She looked around for a moment, grabbed the dirty French maid's outfit and dragged me into a changing room.

In a flash, she had my cock out and condomed (XXL size, of course, for heavy-duty cocks). Then she pushed her top up to show off her fabulous tits, and pushed her jeans down to her ankles. She turned around and adopted the fuck-me-senseless-from- behind position.

'I'm all yours,' she said, biting her lip again. 'Do what you like with me.'

I did.

I explored her arse and pussy first. Mmm ... delightful.

I checked her moisture level. She was wetter than a week of thunderstorms.

I placed my cock against her pussy lips. She moaned.

I inserted the head. She groaned.

I rammed my cock all the way up her. To the hilt. My balls slapped against her thighs.

My, how she moaned and groaned.

I pulled out long and slow.

She sighed. 'Fuck me,' she implored, pleadingly. I love it when a woman begs.

I slammed my cock right up her hot, wet, slippery cunt.

'Ohhhhhh ...,' she oh'd.

I licked her earlobe, played with her tits with one hand, massaged her clit with the other and twitched my cock as it filled her completely.

'Split me in 2 with that delicious big cock of yours,' she pleaded.

I pulled out real slow. I waited for a moment. She wiggled impatiently.

I slammed my cock right up her.

'Damn, that's good,' she moaned.

On the 6th slam up her, she came. Oh, how she came. All over my cock. Whimpering and growling and moaning and groaning. Damn this women knew how to lose it.

As she sighed contentedly for the 2nd time since I met her, I started to really fucked her. Hard and fast.

I fucked her, I rooted her, I dicked her, I boned her, I had her.

I pounded that bitch senseless. I slammed her mercilessly. She begged me to fuck her harder and faster and higher and longer.

'Do me, fuck me, root me, dick me, bone me, enjoy me, take me, fuck your dirty little fuck slut,' she repeated endlessly.

I slapped her arse as I rooted her. Then I got two fingers nice and wet. I played with her arsehole.

"Oh yeah, 'she whimpered. 'Do my arsehole, please.'

I jammed both fingers up her arse, as I turned her head round and kissed her. Her eyes went real big and wide.

I continued to fuck her relentlessly.

She looked back at me, right in the eyes, and said, 'I want you to cum right up me.'

Well, that went and tore it. I lost control, and slammed into her with everything I had. One moment I'm enjoying her -- her breasts, her neck, her back, her hair, her lips, her arse, everything damn thing about her.

The next moment I feel that my orgasm rising, from somewhere near my arsehole. Damn, I love that feeling! I could't get far enough up her. I jam myself in as far as I can go. She arches her back.

My cock goes into violent spasms. I shoot right up the fucking bitch. She groans in ecstasy. The damn bitch is cumming again!

My arse clenches hard. My whole damn body spasms, as I fire up her.

'Ohhhhh...' I say eloquently, capturing my feelings perfectly.

'Ahhhhhh ...' she responds as eloquently.

I spasm, I twitch, the top of my head threatens to explode, I cum -- again and again.

Eventually the world stops moving quite so much, and I slump against her slumped body. Several days later, we put ourselves back together and leave.

'Come again,' the horny, fuckable sales assistant says, smiling happily. 'I love the way you two try on outfits!'

We promise we will. I tweak one of her nipples. She moans. We go get a flat-white, post-coital coffee. We need to plan our next public fuck.

Only next time, we're gonna be a little more daring.