The Quest For An Orgasm Of Epic

Story Info
On the road to female ejaculation.
1.7k words
4.29
42.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began in college. Thrust into a world of co-ed cohabitation my mind expanded at a rapid pace. My natural appreciation for all things sexual and an inherent sense of curiosity would prove to be my downfall.

It was one night, late into my first semester. The guys, me and a few other girl types are drinking a few beers and watching some porn. The girl on the screen in masturbating furiously. The men are enthralled, the girls are disgusted and me? I'm trying to disguise my intense interest between sips of beer. Her cries are reaching a fevered pitch and then IT happens. A veritable fountain spills forth from her straining pussy.

Female voices chorus "Gross! You didn't tell us it was one of those sick pee videos." A heated debate follows. I had never heard of the phenomenon of female ejaculation before. Looking back at it now, if I had applied myself half as diligently to my school studies as I did to the research on this topic I would be far more successful...

2 YEARS HAVE PASSED:

We had been fucking for hours, our bodies sweaty and smelling of sex. His cock, finally sated was nestled against the small of my back as we spooned on his bed. With one hand he continued to torment the nipples of my full 34-C breasts, his other hand stroked my thigh slowly.

"I want more." I murmured softly and was met by his usual chuckle.

"My cock is all worn out, baby." I rolled over with a purr, pressing my breasts to his bare chest, my shaved pussy to his thigh.

"There are other ways to please a woman." I reminded him sweetly.

Ever eager to please me, his hand moved to explore the (very) wet folds of my sex. His fingers whispered past my clit and I arched against his palm with a moan.

"Fuck me." He looked surprised, not used to my insatiable demands yet but beginning to enjoy my voracious appetite. He was older than me in years but I was far more experienced in the ways of sex. I knew that there was a lot I could teach him. I never dreamed that he might teach me something.

He slid a finger inside my pussy, still tight despite it's earlier pounding at the mercy of his good-sized dick. I grinned, arching my back a little in the way I knew he liked. A second finger followed the first, curving up inside me, pumping....and then...

"Oh God! What are you doing?!" It was a feeling like none I'd experienced before. A pleasure so intense it was painful and a sudden and overwhelming need to empty my bladder. He continued to torture me, pushing his fingers in and out of my hole despite my desperate pleas for him to stop before I embarrassed myself. He had just made the intimate acquaintance of my G-Spot and I was beside myself. AFter much writhing and begging he stopped, laughing at me all the while. I was more than a little shaken.

A few nights later I was laying on his bed, my ass propped up on his knees as he carefully shaved my pussy. My pussy was so wet from his attentions that he hardly needed shaving cream and he had that glint in his eye. He cleaned me up gently with a warm washcloth, lingering over my folds, probing them well while I began to squirm.

"I am in charge tonight." He growled with a look of mock disapproval. My nipples hardened at his tone of command and I hastened to please him.

"Get on your knees." He ordered, placing me on all fours with my ass in the air. I felt shivers of anticipation tightening the muscles of my pussy, making my clit tingle. I spread my legs a little more and offered my glistening cunt to him. He smacked my ass with the palm of his hand and announced that he would not be pleasuring my pussy tonight. I turned a shocked face to him, not even trying to hide my disappointment but he commanded me to look forward with another smack to my derriere. I found his game a little exciting and intriguing, not to mention far more imaginative than I had given him credit for but I was hungry for an orgasm and a good hard dick. He reached a hand around to cup one of my hanging tits, pinching my nipple and rolling it between his fingers. Again I pressed my hips back, offering him my pussy. Again I was denied. I could feel his erection brushing against my thighs and buttocks. he cupped my pussy with his other hand briefly, teasingly then slid it upwards until a single digit was resting against my anus. He began stroking it slowly, lightly, watching my every reaction. Within moments I was moaning shamelessly and rubbing my ass against his finger. I had never been touched like this before and it felt surprisingly good.

"That's right you little whore, you like it when I touch your asshole?" He asked with a growl. I could only moan in answer, the combination of his sensuous stroking and his dirty talking driving me wild. I longed to drop my hips to his bed, to rub my clit against something. Sensing my growing need he slid his finger down again, but only long enough for it to emerge covered in my slick pussy juices. AS he pressed his newly moistened finger to my tight little pucker I should have guessed what was coming... He pushed his finger into my anus. At first it was incredibly tight and uncomfortable but he denied my pleas for freedom. He slowly worked it up into me, waiting a few moments for me to grow accustomed to the new feeling of fullness in my ass. Then he began pumping his finger in my ass, pulling it almost all the way out and then pushing it all the way back in. And there was that feeling again. Suddenly I felt like I had to piss like a racehorse, the sensation was painful and pleasurable at the same time and getting worse with every single thrust. He began yelling encouragement but I could hardly understand him through the growing sensation. I was teetering on the edge of 30,000 foot free fall and I pulled back at the last second. I just couldn't surrender myself to the demands of my body.

I huddled on his bed, ashamed and confused. I had told him why I wanted, no, needed, him to stop and he had told me to just do it. To just pee if that was what I needed. I didn't. I had never felt like this before, it was just too much. Between my new found weakness of the bladder and his anal exploration I was overwhelmed. He pulled me to him, spoon-like, trying to calm me.

"It was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen." He said quietly.

"What?" In answer he held his cupped hand to my face, allowing me to observe a puddle of milky liquid pooled there. I gave him a blank look.

"This came from you. It came out of your pussy." Impossible.

A week later and I had accessed all the websites I could remember from my previous studies on the subject of female ejaculation. A very informative essay on the topic informed me that nearly all women who experience it first feel the overwhelming need to pee. IT is when you get past this that the doorway opens on the opportunity to experience the most intense orgasmic experience known to woman. Squirting. So I had the 8 hour car trip with Dad feeling in my bladder, and the production of what appeared to be ejaculate but it wasn't enough. I knew I hadn't really experienced it yet. I wanted to flow like the fountains of Rome. I intensified my studies. I put together a plan, a sort of "how to" guide based on the information I had gleaned and one night I presented it to my lover along with a pile of clean towels.

He knelt obediently between my legs, watching closely while I played with my clit, just to get the juices flowing so to speak. As I felt my first orgasm building I let him take over. He lowered his lips to my pussy, tonguing it deeply as his fingers pinched my clit.

"Suck my clit while you finger me..." I suggested breathlessly. Always obedient in such matters he circled my clit with his tongue and slid a finger into my tight sheath. Immediately he went for the G-Spot, overwhelming my pleasure sensors.

"Calm down." I urged him, already feeling the need to piss as he applied pressure to the magic spot.

"Rub it lightly," I advised him, "Just stroke it gently in time with your tongue on my hard little clit..." I began to melt as he applied this technique, my pussy starting to quiver slightly. He sensed my building excitement and within moments was pumping my cunt again. I tried to calm him down again, reaching for that elusive experience but he couldn't contain himself now. He grasped my hips and forced me up onto all fours before impaling my cunt from behind with his rock hard cock. He pushed deeper and deeper inside of me and I could feel him rubbing against that spot. I thrust my hips back in time with his, abandoning my quest for the moment to indulge him in his orgasm. Remembering our adventures from a week prior he began to finger my asshole as he fucked me and soon I was begging him to push his finger into that tight opening. He complied and instantly I felt that urge again....but this time I vowed to myself that I would not stop. If all the articles I had read were wrong and I pissed everywhere instead of cumming everywhere, so what? I could feel it building, a tension in every muscle of my body as he continued to push his erection in and out of my sopping wet pussy, fingering the depths of my ass....then....he came with a savage cry. The female ejaculation experiment ended with nothing more than a mere trickle down my leg.....

We have since broken up and I have begun to explore the possibilities of ejaculating by myself....unless of course you'd like to read about it with me....

This is my first attempt at "serious" erotic-themed literature. I have penned a few short stories but this is the first time I have set personal experience to paper. I think I have deviated from my usual fanciful norm because I have become utterly involved in this Quest...