The Question

Story Info
A 19-year-old has sex with an older man.
1.1k words
3.73
63.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hwilder
hwilder
3 Followers

The first day she saw him, she thought fleetingly that he was rather cute.

He looked young, scrawny even, with dishwater blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a quiet demeanor. He was taller than her by four inches, and his voice was a gently husky one.

They worked together for a month, flirting subtly and discreetly. She knew in her belly that the way he looked at her was the same expression that involuntarily mirrored itself in her face. She quit for a better job opportunity after week five ended, and he asked her to see a movie with him, being no longer afraid of the consequences of fraternizing with her with this burden lifted. She learned the same day that he was 28.

9 years beyond her 19.

She became afraid and excited when he was around her after he told her his age. She felt terribly childish around him, and as she got to know him he became sexy in his quiet, nerdy way.

On their first date he hugged her with calloused hands, warm and rough against her bare skin, and between her legs her pussy became almost unbearably sensitive. She had to stifle a little cry when he gently slapped her jean-clad ass jokingly as she was walked over to her car.

That night she touched herself as soon as she was alone, biting her lip with something akin to guilt, reaching her trembling fingers into her folds and finding that she could get two fingers to glide in easily, something that, while not quite unusual, usually took someone else touching her to cause. She tried not to think of him, knowing that he probably couldn't take her seriously and that he most likely didn't think of her sexually. But all the same, she powerlessly came to the thought of him touching her, his lightly lined face above her as he penetrated her with two strong, warm fingers.

Two days later he invited her to his house. They had not kissed yet after her being there two hours with him. He put on a movie and lay next to her in bed. She wanted so badly for something to happen, but was also inexplicably afraid to initiate anything. She lay beside him, unintentionally making herself wet fantasizing about him placing gentle, tantalizing kisses on her neck and lower.

He turned and looked at her in the dark, as if he had somehow sensed her thoughts, and didn't immediately kiss her lips. He first kissed her collarbone, softly, so softly. It was such an invasion of privacy. He, who had never kissed her even on the cheek, kisser her collarbone, and was soon moving his lips lower. His lips touched the edge of her bra, and her nipples throbbed at the proximity. His breath was warm, and he smelled deliciously of cigarettes and of summer air. She tilted her head back, expecting him to continue until his tongue found the hard, aching tips of her breasts, but he instead moved upwards and covered her lips with his, grasping her chin and snaking his tongue into her mouth. She gasped and kissed him back, unable to do anything but let the naughty pleasure of their wordless contact roll over her.

Soon he was sliding his hand up beneath her bra, and she was breathing hard as he tweaked her erect nipples lightly, then twisting them gently. He pulled her shirt up and yanked her bra down, encircling first one nipple and then the other with a warm, wet, rhythmic caress. She couldn't stop herself from arching her back, thrusting her breasts closer to his lips, and she couldn't stop little cries from making themselves existent beyond her slack mouth. He groaned into her breasts and reached his other hand down between her legs, using his thumb to rub her crotch. She gasped and moved her hand over to rub him in return, letting out a gasp as she grasped his full length and width, both of which were extremely considerable. She was surprised, him being so thin. She became overcome with an almost childish lust, and slid down beneath him before he could contest and took him into her mouth, loving how he stretched her lips. She gagged on him happily, moaning as he followed her breasts with his fingers, continuing to stimulate her.

After a few minutes of this he pulled her back up beneath him, roughly reaching down and almost ripping her jeans down to her knees, whispering into her ear,

"Do you want me, baby?" It was the first time he had ever called her baby, and it wouldn't be the last. With that he shoved his hand into her panties and in one movement slid a finger into her, rubbing his still-wet cock against her clit at the same time. Her mouth fell open as she moaned in pleasure, raising her shaking hips to better meet his.

"Yes, oh yes, please." She whispered, her eyes wide and on his face. In her mind a cruel voice chanted, Beg him like the child you are.

But it didn't turn her off, on the contrary, it secretly thrilled her.

He pulled her jeans the rest of the way off and rubbed his hard organ against her wet slit for a full minute, pinching her nipples at the same time. She felt she might yell at him.

Then he began to ease into her. At first he wouldn't go farther in than two inches, and then something gave and he slid all the way in with a juicy plop. She gasped loudly and looked up at him, meeting his eyes as her face went blank with pleasure.

"I want you to come, okay baby? You said no one else has made you, but I'm gonna make you, honey." He whispered as he began to thrust into her gently but firmly. He was so big, bigger than any other she had taken, feeling him inside her lifted her to a plane of ecstasy she had always hoped to feel during sex but had yet to experience. He twisted his hips, and she couldn't silence a cry that was almost a scream. She hooked her arms around him and hugged him to her as he began to fuck her quickly. Her cries were rhythmic and loud as he plunged into her repeatedly.

She had never been fucked by a cock as beautiful as his or as well-controlled.

Soon she was about to come, and she couldn't believe it. She screamed as the impossible happened, her pussy clenching hard around him, causing him to spasm and shudder on top of her. With that, he orgasmed too, pulling out of her and spurting his seed onto her belly and breasts.

He was the best fuck she'd ever had, and she had no idea whether to attribute it to his age or his cock size.

hwilder
hwilder
3 Followers