The Quick and the Dumb

Story Info
Husband wrongly seeks revenge.
1.7k words
2.51
64.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I run an accounting firm in a medium size city on the east coast. My name is Stan Bates and I recently got enmeshed in a situation I regret. Perhaps telling my story will help bring closure and surely cause your contempt for me.

I had a very attractive woman working for me. She was quite happily married. I always liked a little pussy on the side and this lady, Sally, became a true quest. I was determined to make her my mistress. The more she rebuffed me, the more determined I became. I had always been able to bed a woman when I put my mind to it, and I could not allow this housewife to break my string of successes.

I devised a plan to drive a wedge between her and her husband, I knew she was totally devoted to him, but from conversations with Sally, I realized he was a jealous and temperamental man. I decided to use those baser emotions to stir things up, thinking I would scoop her up on the rebound.

The plan required patience, but it had become an absolute obsession to bed this mature beauty. I was very good with computers and during a conversation Sally told me she had shoeboxes of family pictures she would love to place on disk. This gave me an idea. I told her I had all the necessary equipment and software to do a really professional job. I told her it was a hobby and would be glad to help her out, free of charge. Needless to say, Sally was quite delighted and the next day brought in about fifty pounds of photographs. They went all the way back to her honeymoon. It was a family history on film.

I had no problem making several discs with different eras and themes, allowing Sally to easily find particular photos on the discs. Then I took some of her pictures and used my Adobe Photoshop to create scenes that never actually occurred. I am not proud to say I doctored old pictures to show Sally in various sexual poses with a few different men from her past. One was a former boss.

One picture showed her holding a beer in one hand and his fat cock in the other, while she was wearing only bikini bottoms. Then I created a few with Sally being stuffed doggy-style. It was surprisingly easy. The FBI would be able to determine they were fakes, but a jealous husband would believe they were real. I then took Polaroid pictures of the pictures. I smeared a little dirt on them and wrinkled them slightly to make them look like they were taken over twenty years ago I even put a couple newer ones that showed me having sex with Sally. For good measure I typed a couple of incriminating love letters and tossed them in the mix.

When I was totally satisfied, I planted them in a storage area in Sally's garage one day when I stopped to pick up some work she had done for me. A jealous husband would look through a woman's keepsakes, wouldn't he?

My plan was slowly taking shape. I rented a nice room at a local hotel and began getting Sally to stop in to work there. I told her we had some clients that trusted no one since the Enron accounting thing and had been instructed to keep the files away from all employees, except one that I trusted. Naturally, she was that person.

She swore she would tell no one, not even her husband. She was a very conscientious employee! As time went on, we would dine and occasionally dance a little before we worked. She was not too keen on dancing with me at first, but I convinced it was just a ruse in case enemies of our client suspected we were using the room. We had to appear to out for social reasons. Reluctantly, Sally agreed. She would dance close and rub against me. I knew it was an act, but a jealous husband would never doubt she was having an affair.

My plan was really taking shape. My next step was to leave the hotel late one evening, exactly the same time I had arranged a coworker of Sally's husband to see us. Her husband, Bill, was out of town on business and I knew this buddy would barely be able to wait for Bill to return so he could tell him.

It wasn't long after Bill's return that he and the buddy stopped by our office at the lunch hour. Sally and I were just preparing to go to the hotel to work on the accounts. Bill had some sorry-ass reason for stopping in, but I knew! He wanted his friend to identify me. My plan was almost like a script with everyone following their parts perfectly.

Sally was a little flustered because she felt guilty, not telling Bill what she was doing. I noticed she became a little melancholy from time to time after that, but never complained to me. I was ever so patient as I allowed my plan time to work on Bill.

It was six weeks later that Sally told me Bill had to travel away from home for business and she would like to spend extra time and complete the accounts in the hotel and get the whole thing done with. I smiled to myself as I agreed to her request.

I pulled up to her house and as I walked up the porch, I determined to just walk in if the door was unlocked. I knew Bill would be watching me and I wanted him to think I did this all the time. The door was unlocked! Sally was dressed professionally and I urged her to change into something a little sexier. We were almost done and didn't want to spoil the little hoax we were perpetrating on the "enemy".

She changed into a very sexy black dress and we went to the hotel where we dined and danced. Afterward we went upstairs to work. Sally had told me about how she enjoyed strawberries and champagne, so I ordered them. When room service arrived I pulled the kid aside and slipped him an extra fifty.

"If anyone ever should ask, you tell them were in the Jacuzzi naked and eating the berries, okay? If you are asked and answer right, there will be another $50 in it for you, understand?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded his assent. He probably thought I wanted to look like a stud to my friends or something. Later that night I took Sally home and nothing unusual happened. I began to wonder if my brilliant plan had flopped and I had wasted a lot of time and more than a few bucks.

The next evening Sally and I were back at the hotel. It was the last night we had to work on the account. Really, it was done and I convinced her we should go over everything before I turned it in. We would then have a drink and call it a night.

My boss paged me on my beeper while we were still in the lounge. I was a bit irritated but knew better than to complain. I was unable to reach him with the hotel's lobby phone. I knew the boss wouldn't call if it weren't important, so I apologized to Sally, promised I would be back, and went to the office to look up the boss's cell number. When I finally reached him, he told me he hadn't called or paged me. I was beginning to get suspicious.

When I returned to the lounge, Sally was gone. I decided she was probably going over the numbers one last time, so I went up to the room. When I went in I had the shock of my life!

Sally was absolutely covered in sperm and being ridden by a big black guy! I looked around and saw two other naked men waiting what must have been a second or third round. Her eyes were glazed over, but I wasn't going to risk trying to find out what was going on! I left and went home as fast as I could.

The next day Bill called me and wanted to meet. We met at the very hotel I had been working at with Sally.

"I know you have been fucking my wife and it has to stop," he told me flatly.

"I am all done with her," I replied. "God only knows what diseases she has by now."

"I want you to tell her you know she got arrested and that she is a slut. Tell her you didn't like fucking her and that she is fired!" demanded Bill.

This was not exactly going according to plan. This guy was a psycho! I had no doubt he set up the orgy. He probably even thought of drugging her so she would not be able to resist. Right then and there I knew I had to bail on my plan. I never took into account how nuts Sally's husband was!

I quickly agreed and we parted. Man was Sally in some deep shit! I thanked my stars that I seemed to out of crazy Bill's sights. Over the next couple weeks I heard how Sally had been arrested for prostitution and drugs. Then rumor went around about a porno tape Sally where Sally was the star. One day a mutual acquaintance told me he heard Sally was back in jail. She had been netted in a drug sweep of a crack house in the worst part of town!

I feel some responsibility for what happened to Sally. Still, I just can't help but think her husband was way too quick to believe the worse, and his vengeance was incredibly harsh. If he felt she was unfaithful, divorce is the usual solution, isn't it? Giving up your wife of 20-some years to be gang banged, drugged, possibly murdered, given aids, arrested, and disgraced with a sex tape is beyond extreme. Was it love that he had felt? It seems more like ownership to me. Bill felt bad for himself, that someone had touched his belonging and disrespected him. Sally had been a loving faithful wife and mother, but he saw what he wanted to see. Jealousy, suspicion, and inability to actually love a woman gives guys like me a chance to seduce wives.

The girl I hired to replace Sally is built like a brick shithouse. I'll be in her pants within a couple months!