The Quickie Ch. 02

Story Info
The student finally crushes his crush... literally.
3.3k words
4.57
22.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

part 2 – the finale finally

Maria shivered with excitement as a crack of thunder rumbled through the air. It was going to be a very rainy night from the looks of things. She loved this kind of weather. The only problem was she was still at school. She checked her watch. Seven thirty. She began to pack her bag as another flash of lightning lit up the night sky. Her students knew that whenever it rained class would end early as the compound flooded easily. They were far ahead and already out the door. She moved quickly, hoping to get to the bus stop before the deluge started. She could not call Vincent as he was working out of town that week. She would not have been able to call him even if he had been in town as he always had meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

As she got to the foyer, the first heavy drops started. There was no way she could move now. She was stuck. She pulled her handbag closer to her chest and sighed. The sky had by now literally opened up. She looked at the groups of students and teachers huddled. Some who had cars in the parking lot braved the downpour to get to their vehicles. Ten minutes later she was one of a few remaining persons. All the others had their rides coming or had called a taxi. By five to eight, she was all alone.

"Hi Miss."

Maria turned at the sound of Dixon's voice.

"Hi, Dixon. Your Econ class just ended? I thought Mr. Duncan dismissed early when the rain started."

"He did actually. But I thought you would still be in class so I waited a bit to offer you a ride. There's no way you can get to the bus stop much less home in this weather."

"But I dismissed early."

"I sent you a message but I didn't get a response."

"My phone is somewhere in the bottom of my bag. A text message is the last thing on my mind right now."

"Well, there are several other things on my mind right now." He paused meaningfully. "So, may I offer you a ride home?"

Maria looked at the rain which was still coming down in sheets. She thought about the empty compound and the fact that she really wanted to get home and have a shower and enjoy falling asleep to the cadence of the raindrops on her window.

"I'll gladly accept a ride. Thank you."

Without hesitation, Dixon took her handbag.

"Wait right here let me get the umbrella from the car."

He dashed into the downpour. She could see him hurrying across the parking lot. He wasted no time in returning. The umbrella was small and could barely hold them both. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close.

"I hope you can tolerate this closeness for a little while."

"I'm fine," she murmured.

Together they stepped out and instinctively she placed her arm around his shoulder. She felt him squeeze her closer as they tried to keep dry. Carefully they picked their way through the parking lot. He handed her into the car before going around to the driver's side. He closed the umbrella hurriedly and made a dash inside. He twisted in his seat to place it on the mat at the back.

"This is an all night rain for sure." She turned slightly in her seat. "You're soaked!"

"It's nothing really. I would have gotten wet anyway going to the car."

She reached out to pull the wet fabric off his skin.

"You're going to catch a cold if you don't get out of these clothes soon. Where do you live?"

"Gregory Park."

"That's far! And you're going to go all the way to Bayshore which is a good twenty minute drive out of your way."

"Anything to help a damsel in distress."

"I just don't want you to catch cold on my account."

"At least with every sneeze and cough I'll think of you."

"I'm sure you do enough of that already so you really don't need a constant reminder."

Dixon cleared his throat as he started the engine. He quickly engaged gears and pulled out of the compound.

"You know, Mrs. Alcott, I do think about you quite often. I really enjoy coming to your class. I'll be very sorry when it ends in a few weeks."

"What exactly do you enjoy about my class Dixon? Feedback from students is necessary for my evaluation. I'd love to hear your thoughts."

"I don't think my thoughts can be put on any evaluation."

Maria felt the air crackle and her body grew warm. She knew that they were playing a dangerous word game. All her senses screamed at her to bite her tongue and remain silent until she got to her gate. But of their own volition her lips parted and impulsive words poured forth. Her voice grew husky as it usually did when she was aroused.

"I'm curious to know what kind of thoughts those may be."

She thought she saw a glimmer of a smile cross his features.

"Naughty thoughts. VERY naughty thoughts. The kind of thoughts that a man has about a woman he finds very attractive. And especially on a rainy night like this I can't help but think about the lucky dog I'm taking you home to."

"Well, said dog is not quite lucky as he's out of town for the week. He won't be back before tomorrow."

"Hmmmm. Is he now."

Maria swallowed at the slight growl in his tone. Her voice was barely a whisper.

"Yes. He is."

"His loss. I'm sure a woman like you has feelings that need to be satisfied on a night like this. Pretty much the same way a man like me has urges that need to be attended to."

"Well, unlike me, I'm sure you have a warm welcome waiting for you in Gregory Park."

"Warm though it may be, one welcome may not be warm enough." He allowed his hand to drift from the gear stick to stroke her knee. Maria was not prepared for the heat which shot from that light touch straight to her pussy. She felt that unmistakable tingle start between her legs as she caught her breath. His thumb began to draw a slow circle on the fabric and she felt the goose pimples rise up on her arms.

"Sooooo, are you saying that you may have to seek refuge on a night like this?"

"I may very well have to. You do know how flooded the roads can be when it rains like this. All kinds of delays are inevitable. I don't want the car stalling or anything. I may have to delay my journey. You know. Just until the rain lets up a bit."

Maria leaned back against the headrest. Slowly she pulled at the fabric of her skirt until she felt his hand touch her bare skin.

"It would be remiss of me to send my knight in shining armour out into such frightful weather. What kind of ungrateful damsel would I be?"

Slowly, she parted her knees and took his hand. She placed it higher up on her thigh as she hiked her skirt up even more. She heard his sharp intake of breath as he moulded the soft, plump flesh of her thigh. She would have moved his hand a bit higher had she not looked out and realized they had turned on to her avenue. She felt her frustration rise as reluctantly she straightened her clothing. As he pulled up to her gate, he killed the engine rather than let it idle. Without hesitation, he turned and pulled her flush into his arms. He pressed his lips against hers, his tongue exploring the crease, begging for admission. Her lips parted of their own volition, welcoming the invader. His tongue plunged into the warm depths and a muffled groan rose from him. As his tongue sought and found hers, it was her turn to moan. Her arms circled his neck and she pulled him into her even more. The passionate kiss continued for a few moments more before she felt his hands fumbling with the buttons on her blouse. She grabbed his hand and shook her head.

"No." she saw the disappointment etched on his face and smiled. "Not at my gate. Inside."

In a flash, they were out of the vehicle, not bothering with the umbrella for the short dash up the driveway. She fumbled in her handbag for her keys and within moments, they were inside. The door was barely closed before he slammed her up against it. He pressed his body into hers as his lips found hers again. She felt the unmistakable evidence of his arousal press into the apex of her thighs and moaned. It had been a while since she had felt a man's cock. And right now, she was as horny as hell. She pulled her skirt up so that she could spread her legs wider. She felt the cool air brush her thighs as the skirt bunched up around her waist. She reached for his hand and pressed it into her belly, allowing him to feel the bare skin. He didn't have to be told twice.

He slid his hand to the front and wasted no time in finding her hot throbbing pussy. Slowly he began to stroke her through the thin fabric as he continued to ravish her lips. Her head went back and she groaned and trembled. His teeth nipped at the tender flesh of her neck, suckling gently.

She pushed him away and started walking toward the guest room unbuttoning her blouse as she went. Dixon stood looking after her, puzzled. Then he saw her blouse fall to the ground and her fingers reaching for the hooks on her bra. It was a race to see who could get naked first. She flipped on the switch as she slipped off her panties and lay on the bed spreading her legs wide. Dixon groaned at the sight of the woman before him. She reached for him as he approached, wasting no time in taking his cock in her hand, testing its length and girth.

"I haven't had sex in a very long time. Go slow."

He slipped into the bed beside her, his fingers immediately going to her pussy. She moaned loudly as his fingers began to rub her forcefully, his thumb circling her clit insistently. It wasn't long before he was finger fucking her.

"You're so tight!"

"All the better to grip you." She raised her hips to meet his thrusting fingers as she felt the pressure begin to mount in her belly.

"Harder. I want it harder."

His hand became a blur as he thrust his fingers as far as they could go. She bucked and gyrated under the assault.

"Oh shit I'm gonna cum! Fuck me with those fingers baby! I'm gonna cum."

"Oh yes hon! Your wish is my command!" Dixon grabbed one of her huge bouncing tits and squeezed her nipple. That was all it took to send her screaming over the edge. He felt her thighs stiffen and her hips rise off the bed then his hand was flooded with her sweet hot juice as her pussy clamped down on his fingers. She held that position for a long while before she slowly returned to reality. Slowly he withdrew his hand and rolled between her legs. He rose up on his elbows as she reached down to grab his cock and position it at the entrance to her steaming pussy.

"Fuck me."

Dixon leaned forward, pushing his hips slowly into hers. He swore as he felt the head of his cock go in. He had thought she was hot when he had his fingers in her before but now she was like a furnace. He hissed as he pressed further and felt her pussy clench.

"Relax baby. If you keep gripping me like that I'm gonna cum before we really get started."

He heard her sigh and felt her relax. He pushed further still. He did not stop until he bottomed out. She flexed around him. He lay still, allowing her to get used to him. He bent and nuzzled her neck and she moaned.

"Your husband is a fool." He rasped. "There's no way I wouldn't be fucking this pussy every fucking night."

Maria pulled her knees back, wrapping her calves around his thighs. She breathed deeply, reveling in the feel of the cock in her and the man on top of her. Gently she began to thrust her hips.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard."

Dixon didn't wait to be told again. Slowly he began to thrust in and out of her. She matched him thrust for thrust. The rain outside poured harder as their bodies began to twist and thrust faster.

"Oh shit your cock feels good in my pussy!"

"Hmmmmm... Your pussy feels like it was made for my cock." Dixon grabbed her by the hips and rolled over. "Ride this cock baby. Ride me."

Maria sat up and began to roll her hips. With every roll, she ground her clit into him. The motion sent a tingle through her body as she began to build towards another climax. She threw her head back as she grabbed her breasts and began to tug on her nipples.

"That's it baby. Play with those breasts and milk this cock. Take everything you need."

Maria groaned as she felt her pussy begin to quiver yet again. She began to roll her hips even faster, feeling him slam against her cervix with every thrust.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum again!"

Dixon grabbed her hips and held her still. He began to thrust upwards with maddening speed and force and she screamed. A crash of thunder boomed outside as she wailed through her climax. Dixon felt like his cock was in a red-hot vice as her pussy clamped down on him. He felt a wetness flood his groin and he grinned. She was a squirter. He loved squirters. As she relaxed, he slipped out and even more juice squirted out. He moved from beneath her and quickly got behind her. He pushed her torso down into the mattress and thrust back into her.

She felt him hit a new set of nerves with the new angle and gripped the sheets. Without hesitation, she began to thrust back onto his cock. Dixon grabbed her ass and began to pummel her pussy. He reveled in the sound of his stomach slapping against her ass as he buried himself to the hilt with each thrust. She was so wet!

"Oh fuck this feels so good Dixon! Punish my pussy! Fuck me hard!"

Maria began to moan loudly a she felt another orgasm approaching. They were like contractions now, coming on the heels of each other with very little time in between.

Dixon looked at the woman writhing in ecstasy beneath him. He felt his balls begin to tighten as her pussy clamped down on his cock yet again. He began to thrust harder and faster, wanting to bring her to climax yet again before he went over the edge.

"Come on baby. Cum for me again. I want to hear you scream again while I fuck this sweet pussy. Are you gonna cum for me again sweetie?"

There was a muffled response as he felt her pussy grow hotter than he thought was possible.

"Oh yes sweetie! That's it! Cum for me! Squeeze this cock! Milk it! I'm cumming right behind you!"

"Oh yes baby yes! Cum in me! Cum in this sweet hot pussy with your fucking cock! Give me that juice! Push your fucking juice all up in my fucking pusssssssyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Yes yes yes!!!!! Oh shit! Oh fuck!!! Don't stop!!! Don't stop!!! Don't fucking stop fucking meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" The last words ended on a loud scream as Maria felt her pussy fall apart yet again. She felt him stiffen as his hips began to thrust wildly into her. The bed was pounding against the wall with every thrust and she thanked God for the storm raging outside so her nosy neighbours couldn't hear and come knocking. She felt the first spurt of his cum splash deep inside and groaned. It had been so long since she had felt that familiar warmth bathe her pussy and she loved it. There was nothing she loved better than a good cream pie.

Dixon lay trembling across the back of the woman underneath him. Their bodies were wet and all that could be heard in the room was the sound of their ragged breathing. Outside the rain continued to pour. It could have been hours later but in reality was just a few minutes later that he came to lie beside her.

"Are you okay sweetie?"

She opened her lust-filled eyes and smiled.

"I'm better than okay."

He glanced at his watch. It was a little after nine. It had seemed to be so much longer. It was time for him to be getting home.

"Can I use your shower?"

"It's the next door on the right."

Maria waited until she heard the shower running before she stirred. Her body felt like it had gotten a work out and between her legs felt tender. She could feel their combined juices running out. She would have to make sure to change the sheets before Vincent returned tomorrow. Although this was the guest room, there was no telling which one of his family members might stop by unexpectedly on the weekend.

She sat up as the shower turned off. Shortly afterwards Dixon re-entered the room. She watched as he got dressed. She lay back and absentmindedly rubbed her pussy as he tucked his shirt in. She looked up to find him looking at her hungrily and she smiled.

"Go home to your second warm welcome baby. I'll see you in class on Tuesday."

He leaned down to kiss her then and in a flash, he was gone. She waited until she thought the car would have been gone before going to lock the front door. Outside the storm raged on.

***

"So Miss, do you mean to tell me that you are of the opinion that parents should be allowed to choose their children's career path? I beg to differ!"

"I didn't say I agreed, Dixon. I'm simply putting it out there as a topic that merits discussion."

She looked around the room as the students packed up to move to their next class. "We'll continue this on Thursday. Each of you needs to come with three points to support parents choosing for their children and three points to oppose. We will then discuss and begin the essay draft."

As she watched, the first group file out and the second group file in she noticed that Dixon lingered as usual.

"Yes, Dixon?"

"I was wondering if you had some time to look at another essay I wrote. I can't wait on it though. Could I collect it from you after this class?"

"Sure."

"Thanks Miss."

Her heart skipped a beat as she watched him go. Her pussy twitched at the memory of his cock. Unfortunately, there was no sign of rain tonight.

She was fifteen minutes into her next class when a text message came in.

What time does your husband get home from his meeting?

Her heart began to pound.

About 10:30.

I know of a little spot that we can go to and have you home by ten. I never got to taste your pussy the other night. Are you game?

Maria's lips curved in anticipation. Oh yes! She was definitely game. She turned back to her students.

"So class, what are your views on parents choosing careers for their children?"

END