The Quiet Pleasures of Tessa Malone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wordlessly, Tessa guided him into a new position, the teacher leading her student, opening his eyes to new ideas. She leaned back against him and he melded his chest to her, easing his length up into her with a smooth stroke, his crotch cupping her round bottom perfectly.

Together they rolled their bodies as one exquisite exhibition of lust. Tessa reached back to hook his neck and brought his face around for a quick kiss, then an extended prodding of tongues. His hands --bearing evidence of his awakened confidence-- slipped up and down her body unhindered, fondling her breasts, tickling her belly and tenderly teasing her clit. They exchanged soft gasps and hungry groans, the rich sounds of their encounters rising to the high, dark ceiling of The Library Cafe.

Tessa felt so warm as if she were glowing. She sighed and rolled her head back against his shoulder. She felt his lips and tongue descend upon her neck, leaving trails of his glossy saliva which cooled her heated skin only momentarily.

The "Back In 15 Minutes" sign turning away customers was enlisted for extended duties as the private session in The Library Cafe continued unabated. It was Lukas' turn to lay on the lounger, his hands securely around the curve above Tessa's hips as she straddled him from above.

Her tummy curled and curved provocatively as she rubbed her crotch against his, churning his stiff shaft within her. She matched its swollen throbbing with quivering clenches and squeezes of her own, seizing every delectable sensation their two bodies could muster. She dragged her fingers along his lips and he caught her thumb, sucking on it with zeal, as he looked up at her with reverent eyes.Indeed, Tessa could feel the glow of the pot light hanging from the ceiling behind her; it must have been casting a glowing halo around her head.

Their tempo had suddenly quickened, both of them feeling the exhilaration of wanton desire surging past their peaks. Tessa felt Lukas bucking up against her, rattling her core, and she gasped and flinched against his dwindling restraint. She was in no state to quell his erratic thrusts, however, as she succumbed to her own rollicking lust. The two of them let loose unmeasured groans and moans, their bodies clashing against each other. Tessa fell upon him, clutching him desperately with her hands and lips, filling his mouth with her heated sighs and gasps, and grinding her hips as he filled her with staff, delicious stabs of his cock.

She felt Lukas' fingers dig painfully deep into her buttocks, holding her against him in vice-like grip as he broke away from their kiss and tilted his head back. A blood raged through the veins in his neck, he released a languid, heavy groan towards the ceiling.

Tessa felt him seize within her, sensed the full release of his richness deep inside. The lovely, warm sensation triggered her own over-heated body and she came within seconds, a sweet rush of moistness pouring from within, chased by a sweep of tingles all along her skin and a melodic, purring moan from her rounded lips. Her tummy hitched at the continuing throbs from Lukas' embedded shaft, eliciting more soft, whispery gasps from her mouth against his ear.

Tessa kissed him and held him close and tight, silently imploring him not to move, allow their bodies to recover in their own time, and to revel in the warm sensations of their lustful union for as long as possible.

"Shh. Enjoy it. You're on my time, now," she whispered. Savouring the aftermath of sex was another of those many pleasurable moments Tessa never took for granted.

After a few minutes more, she propped herself up on her elbow upon his shoulder. She smiled, nibbling playfully on her fingernail as she regarded Lukas with admiration. She allowed herself a girlish giggle, cocked her fine brow, and said, "I think you know just how much cream to pour in, Lukas."

Lukas, his face flush and shiny, returned an incredulous grin. Even now, she had the capability to catch him off guard and keep him off kilter.

A few minutes later, amid telling grins and red-faced smiles, they helped each other dress. He zipped up her dress, she buttoned up his shirt and straightened his collar. After adjusting his glasses for him, she placed her hand deliberately against his smooth cheek and she felt him lean into her palm appreciatively. The bright, fresh look of a young man seeped slowly back into Lukas' expressive eyes. She reached down and picked up his messenger bag.

"Rain stopped," Lukas noted.

Tessa laughed softly. She adjusted her glasses and said, "It had stopped awhile ago, actually."

She walked him to the door and shared a long kiss with him before letting him out. As she watched him walk away down the damp street, Tessa began to turn the "Back in 15 Minutes" sign, then hesitated. She smiled to herself, looking aside mischievously, and then left the sign as is. The Library Cafe would just have to remain closed for a little while longer.

Miss Tessa Malone returned to her seat behind the counter, poured herself a coffee and resumed reading her book in quiet solitude.