The Quilt

Story Info
Couple brings another man into the mix.
1.7k words
3.71
40.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were making love, I again asked if she would consider making love to another man.

"Will you stop asking me this same question!?"

"Just keep your mind open to the possibility," I responded.

"We have great sex together, isn't that enough?"

"Honey, we do have wonderful sex and I enjoy your body more than you could possibly imagine."

"But I get so turned on thinking of you fucking some good looking guy and thinking of you also enjoying the fucking he's giving you."

"Why?"

"Wouldn't it upset you knowing I had sexual feeling towards another man?"

"I may get a little jealous but I know I could not only handle it but it would actually be healthy for our relationship."

Dawn didn't say much for the rest of the evening. We lay in bed discussing everything but this topic of contention.

I had recently often brought up the idea of Dawn getting fucked by other men. She had said she loves getting fucked hard and deep. In fact, she had once told me if she had to choose she would choose length over girth. What I read into this statement was she desired to be fucked hard by a long, thick cock.

Dawn is beautiful with a smile that is endearing. Dawn has a kindred spirit and truly cares about others.

Her pussy is well trimmed. Her size C-cup breasts ride nicely on her 5'3" frame. Her golden brown eyes and perfectly formed lips have caused many men to approach her while we have been out.

We have been married going on ten years and have established a comfortable life together. We have a country house on nearly 10 acres. Our jobs place us in an upper middle class income bracket and we lack for nothing.

We have developed a closeness that I feel will allow Dawn to explore her sexuality without damaging our relationship but also satisfying this fantasy of having her fucked by one or more men. Several times I have asked while making love to her if she has ever fantasized about fucking another man and she has said yes. However, after the passion has faded nothing more has ever been said.

The following morning Dawn was sitting at the dining room table and had a serious but excited look on her face.

"If I agree to go through with satisfying you fantasy, you will have to agree to several conditions."

"I was lying in bed last evening thinking how this fantasy might play out."

With a look of apprehension but excitement responded;

"What were you thinking?"

"I would need 100% freedom to fuck whomever I wanted with no conditions attached."

"Seems reasonable."

"Also, I know you want to watch me fuck whom I choose as a fuck partner but this can't happen."

"What?"

"Relax, what I had in mind was that if I had a great lay, the second time I fucked him I would videotape the encounter."

"Hopefully by the end of this fantasy the tape would be filled with me fucking beautiful, well-endowed men whom I hold the right to fuck whenever I want in the future.""

"If you can't handle the rules so far let me know and we'll end this fantasy right now."

"No, the rules seems very fair!"

"The last two things that you have to agree with is I can fuck men in our bed and ask you to leave for the evening."

""Lastly, I am allowed to fuck multiple men in one evening if I so desire."

"Oh, one last thing, you know how I love to quilt."

"For every different man I fuck I will sew a patch on a quilt not yet started with his name."

"You and me will sleep with this quilt to remind us that I have been fucked by many, many studs and that their cum has filled my wet cunt on these encounters, agreed?"

Wow, what could I say? If I didn't agree, I knew I would never have the chance to have this fantasy fulfilled again. If I did agree, my wife would always have memories and a tape to flaunt in my face to show me what a good fucking is really like. I did agree and she said she promised me she would fuck her first stud within the week.

Dawn headed out Saturday night with her best friend Amy. Dawn told me not to wait up for her and she would be home "quite late."

At about 2:00 a.m. Dawn drove up in her Grand Am. I was peeking out the window but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She got out of her car and came into the bedroom.

"Ah, I see you're still up."

"Did you do it I asked?"

"Take my panties off and feel them."

I did as she told me and felt a warm, wet, sticky mixture of what I could only imagine was her pussy juice and some man's semen.

"We met a couple of guy's at Bennigan's restaurant and bar."

"We had a couple drinks when I proposed going back to his place."

"Amy said she was ok with this and I got into his car alone."

"We didn't make it back to his place before I was unbuckling his pants and massaging his cock."

"He was a little surprised at my aggressiveness but appeared appreciative."

"He had a nice cock, probably not much bigger than yours but I was exciting to suck on another man's cock."

"We pulled into a quiet subdivision and fucked until he filled my pussy."

"We kissed, talked a little and decided to call it a night."

"When he asked me for my telephone number I just made one up."

"I didn't feel like seeing him again."

Dawn showered and told me not to ask anymore questions as she would fill me in to details as she felt I needed to know them.

Over the course of the next several months Dawn went out and came home with similar stories. Once in awhile she would head out the following evening from a previous night's hot sexual encounter with her videotape camcorder.

One night she came home wanting to tell me about her evening. It was another late night but she came into the bedroom stating "Put you pants on- I'm going to show you the sex encounters I've deemed worth taping but this last guy will blow your mind."

"He is everything I hoped would develop from my sexual escapades. He has the face and body of Matthew McConaughey and a cock that most porno stars would envy!"

Dawn inserted the videotape and turned the sound way up.

I was mesmerized watching my wife getting fucked by some of the most gorgeous men with hanging cocks. As the tape went on I noticed she had a thing for guys with dishwater blond hair, lean muscular bodies and long, thick cocks and Dawn never asked them to use a condom. She would fuck them hard demanding they fuck her harder and faster. Several times the guys would want her to slow down but she was having nothing of it. After the men would loose their loads Dawn would always cuddle, caress their bodies and cocks, and kiss them passionately while they drifted off to sleep.

Dawn told me she now had enough men to quilt a good sized quilt and expected me to live up to my end of the bargin.

"Hold on!"

"What about this guy you wanted me to really see?"

"He's next, just watch."

As I watched a young man, probably in his early thirties entered what must have been his living room.

"Hi beautiful." He said to Dawn.

"Hi Aaron responded Dawn."

"Dinner was great, can I show you my appreciation?"

Dawn walked into the camera field of vision and asked Aaron to come stand in front of her.

Dawn undid his belt and proceeded to unzip his pant. My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I saw the bulge in his pants. The bulge in his underwear was massive and Dawn was obviously anxious to get at this sexual freak of nature.

"Aaron, when we fucked last night I never thought I could be filled like that, I wished it would never end."

Dawn pulled his underwear down to his knees and what hung between his legs was a cock at least 9 inches long and as thick as a flashlight handle soft. As he walked it swung like a pendulum, Dawn watching it all the time he was near her. Dawn gently pushed him to the carpet and began massaging his cock which began to grow in length and girth. It didn't take long before his cock was ever so tenuously being held by Dawn's hand. It was at least a foot long and very thick and whose veins pulsated with a sexual anticipation. Dawn quickly undressed and told Aaron to lick her pussy.

"Fuck me baby."

"Here I come you beautiful lady.

Aaron was gentle with my wife slowly inserting his thick penile head between her wet pussy lips. Dawn arched her back moaning telling Aaron to take it slow.

"I want all 13 inches baby."

His huge cock slowly disappeared between into wife's pussy until his large balls were gently tapping on her asshole.

Aaron fucked her hard until his voice let out a shuttering sound. As he withdrew his penis from my wife's pussy it came out semi-hard, looking shiny and massive, cum gurgling out her stretched pussy hole.

"I'll talk about you moving into our house and you'll pay rent by fucking me."

"If your lease is up anyway we both should benefit from this living arrangement.

Dawn and Aaron laughed, I guess both of them thinking about this developing situation and my reaction to this revelation once it was made to me by Dawn.

Dawn walked over to the TV, turned it off and asked if I liked what I saw?

"Well did you?"

Dawn disrobed in our family room and told me to fuck her and see how her pussy felt only an hour after Aaron fucked her.

I did undress and Dawn quickly got me hard. As I entered her pussy it felt stretched but oh so good.

"You better get used to this feeling baby because Aaron will have first crack at this pussy while he's staying at our house."

"But just to keep you warm on those night's you hear me screaming from his huge cock fucking me you can wrap yourself up in the quilt I made special for you.

Aaron moved in within the month. Dawn gave me the dignity to sleep in the master bed but only rarely did I enjoy her company.