The Quirks of Maldivian Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he began to thrust up and down, I held onto his two butt cheeks in a tight grip, to prevent his cock accidentally popping out of my ass at a critical time.

And I felt him thrust harder, the added excitement driven by his balls hitting mine in turn with every deep thrust of his crotch into my anal area.

Then suddenly he gave a gasp and fell on to my back, his breathing heavy down the back of my neck, his saliva trickling down my shoulder blade.

He was spent.

We spent a few seconds like that and then I thought it was time to shower and get ready for breakfast and departure.

But he made no move to move away.

And that surprised me again.

He continued keeping his flaccid penis inside my asshole and made no move at all to take it out which was strange.

Then he nibbled my ear and whispered: "When will you be back?"

And as he was saying that, I felt him hug me closer to him and as both our bodies wrapped around each other tighter, I felt him push his penis deeper into my ass. Again.

"I think I love you," he then whispered in my ear.

I then realized what he was doing.

He was sort of, I emphasize, sort of emotionally blackmailing me to come back to him for some reason.

The fact that he still had his penis inside me sort of psychologically made me momentarily bound to him, bonded to him body and mind, and like how I had tricked him by that strategic finger-fucking, I think he had figured it out for himself too and was now keeping me 'stimulated sexually' until I gave in to his own demands as well.

But I had no answer for that.

I am a traveler and I don't stay in one place for long.

I've fallen in love so many times I find it difficult to keep track of every bang I have had.

I guess I am sort of hoping that one day in Heaven I will be reunited with all those 'lost loves' and I would get my own eternal harem consisting of me and only the island dudes I have fucked around -- with nothing keeping us away from the constant pleasure of each other with our God-guaranteed eternal erections.

12