The R-Virus 01: Tresspasser

Story Info
Jenna busts into the horror filled lab known only as D-19.
10.1k words
42.3k
88
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna is sitting in her car with her body tense and one leg thumping at the carpet floor as she watches in trepidation as the sun slowly sinks behind the hillside. She is parked in the corner hub of a gas station parking lot perched like a vulture in waiting as the traffic slowly dies down around this industrial area of the city. There is this terrible mixture of fear and excitement roiling in her guts as the natural light of the day fades into night. The street lamps start to flare on in preparation for the coming darkness as she agonizes over what she is about to do in only a few scant moments.

She murmurs to herself needing to hear some reassurance with a firm tone because she feels this awful urge in her guts like she is about to puke. "This is it, my path to real fame you can't fall back from this now."

She looks to the keycard card clutched in her hand with this growing weight of uncertainty.

This card was an unexpected boon that had been left behind by one of her more regular clients while being an escort since her blog has hardly exploded as she had hoped. The man was easily the most professional of her clients since he always came to her clean and well-dressed for their long and sordid romps. She recalls with a grin that he clearly had some cash to spend since he would routinely treat her to fancy meals and nice things. She was starting to get this impression that he might have had the intention to be her sugar daddy he was lavishing her with so much attention. Her soft smile of memory fades at the thought when it had all changed so suddenly. He got this one phone call while he was with her at dinner. He never said a word back and only listened with a stoic look on his face He gave her nothing more than a short glance and left the restaurant where a black SUV was waiting.

In his haste he had left his coat behind in the coat check with the keycard in a side pocket. This barely phased Jenna at first and his coat just sat in a heap in her closet waiting for him to retrieve it. It was only until the events of Raccoon city when this card even piqued her interest at all. The name of the company on the card was the only indication she had to go on for her search. She managed to find the site but only once for the address to the lab because the next time she tried to look it up she had discovered that the site was now missing. It was in that moment she had witnessed a bio tech company after the outbreak in Raccoon city suddenly vanish from existence. That was when she knew she had somehow fell face first into a golden opportunity to be one of those famous whistle blowers just like that Snowden guy.

Her heart feels like it pumping against her chest with the growing anxiety once only the street lamps offer her any light. D-19 is the industrial name of the building that could possibly been a lab working for the Umbrella corporation and potentially possess information for her to scavenge from. She is forced to ponder for a moment that this place could even be tied to what happened in Raccoon city. Her light up as a grin curls at the corners of her mouth at the implications of such a scoop sends a thrilling tingle rushing up her spine that she physically has to shudder away the feeling. She wants to act now and get in there but she struggles to find the willpower to commit in the face of all the looming consequences if she is wrong. She gnaws at her plump bottom lip as all the criminal charges spin through her head as she murmurs them aloud. "Trespassing, Breaking and entering with the possibility of Theft... All this to fucking blow a whistle." She groans burying her face in her palms as she thinks that maybe it is better for her that if she only just flirts with the idea of being famous.

She shakes her blonde head and straightens up squaring her shoulders while she growls some fierce words of encouragement. "Come on Jen, don't be a fucking coward!" With a stoic face she shoves open the door of her car and climbs out from the car to start the long walk towards her intended target. She keeps her eyes fixated forward but her stride far too fast to be considered casual. This toxic temptation for fame is just too sweet of a poison for a neurotic girl like her as she strides down the side walk. Her stomach is still roiling with waves of nausea as she forces herself against all her instincts to break into this lab. The streets are dead at this hour and it only helps enhance this looming sense of foreboding when she stands before the perfectly square monolith of a four story building. She notices that every single window on the building have been sealed with heavy looking steel shutters what is strange is that even the upper levels are sealed off as well.

She tries to keep herself as nonchalant as possible as she makes her way to the front door but her arms are stiff with tension and her hands are balled into tight fists. She at least made the attempt to dress like she could be a secretary that works for the lab except that if anyone were to look at her right now they would think that she looks like an escort pretending to be a secretary. She is wearing a white button up blouse but the fabric is straining tightly around her massively endowed chest. She had to unfasten a few buttons just to relive the compression on her rack but now there are too many buttons undone giving her this sinful valley of cleavage. Her top is so wide open that the sides of her matching white bra that support her heavy tits are sticking out from under the sides of the shirt. She uses her bra as holster for her phone since she has no pockets on her outfit. The square shape of her device breaks up the uniform swell of her huge rack as it is tucked against the side of one her tits.

She wears an almost modest black skirt that comes down to the middle of her thighs keeping it not too short that she could flash her naughty bits if she bends over but not too long in case she needs to flee from security. Still her neuroticism wins out here as well since this skirt hugs her voluptuous ass sinfully tight to enhance her alluring figure. The stretchy garment that proudly displays each cheek of her ass as the material dips into the cleft of her rear end. Her long toned legs are sheathed with high black and grey checkered stockings that hug her thighs just under her shaved sex while her plump pussy lips slowly devour her g string with every step. She may be trying to be discreet but her constant hunger for attention clearly has won out in her choice of dress.

She comes around to the front plaza and stops dead in her tracks and the sight of the front doors makes her pause with a stunned stare. They have been barred with what looks like just this huge metal slab making the front of the building appear more like a fortified bunker. Seeing this is a strange feature for what is supposed to be just a simple industrial building fills Jenna's thoughts will kinds of possible implications. Her heart starts to race as the tangible prospect that this building could indeed be hiding a secret if they need to have such a secure building. She entirely skips over another more dangerous concept that a blockade like this might not just meant to be keeping something out but rather it is keeping something inside.

With the front entrance blocked she is forced to search around the sides of the building to try and find another way inside. Her search is quickly rewarded as all she needs to do is walk around to one side of the building to discover one of its many raised entry points of a fire escape. She hurriedly bounds up the concrete stairs and involuntarily makes her tits bounce heavily with every rising step. Once she is at the heavy metal door that is labelled with bright red letters that reads 'Authorized Personnel Only!'

She looks to the almost hidden slit of a card reader that is tucked beside the heavy metal lock and sighs before shoving the card into the reader. "Well... Here goes nothing."

It feels as if her heart skips a beat when there is this mechanical buzzing sound that emanates from the door along with the loud sound of a heavy metal bolts shifting in sequence. She lets out an ecstatic squeal of delight and gives the key card a big wet kiss before she pulls at the door only to have the door refuse to budge. Her brows furrow with confusion and she starts to pull even harder yet still she struggles to pry it open. She grunts and puts all her weight into yanking it open and only then does it slowly yields to her demands as hears a loud hiss of air rushing when she breaks a seal. She discovers to her amazement that this is no normal fire escape seeing that there is nearly a foot of solid metal makes the door appear more like a secure vault. She only pries this door open until she has just enough space to slip past it squeezing her lithe frame past the small gap.

Immediately her skin is blasted by the cool air of the interior that makes her shudder at the sudden temperature change that makes her nipples instantly stiffen. The fact that this building still has its air conditioning running help gives her a slight ray of hope that it's not too late since they haven't bothered to cut off the power yet. She yelps in alarm as the door closes behind her and the sound of the metal bars slamming back into place makes her flinch as those seems to echo through the building easily defeating her desire for stealth. When the door fully shuts she is completely drowned in darkness and she cannot even see her own hands in front of her face as she fishes out her phone from her chest and swipes to the flash light app. With a faint audible clicking sound the phone bathes a tiny cone of the interior with pale blue light.

The fire door is flanked by two panes of glass as she walks into the large open area of this first floor. Her flat heeled shoes clap against the polished granite floor as she sees the front greeting desk with light of her phone. She peers behind the desk to see it is totally bare and the security monitors are off. She purses her lips in contemplation wondering if this place has already been stripped if they don't have anyone posted here. She rounds back on those glass walls she walked past to see that at least the outer area is lined with more modern fancy glass offices for the more important management types. Slowly she creeps along the side peering through the glass with her phone. She cannot help but notice that many of the spaces have been totally gutted which only helps discourage her.

Seeing the absence of computers or even paper work she mutters sourly. "Fuck, I might be too late."

She starts to get deeper into the back of the building well past the front desk when suddenly her light sweeps over a pair of smokey grey double doors. It instantly sticks out to her because the glass is not transparent like all the others and has been heavily darkened with a tint. She feels a slight ray of hope that she desperately needs to cling onto at this point as her mouth curls with a mischievous grin knowing that there must a reason for the secrecy. She pushes open one of the large glass doors and her light shines over the single piece of furniture that remains in this abandoned position. Her heart sinks a little since there is only a huge desk that dominates the size of the room. Its surface is a deep cherry color but it has been stripped bare of all decorations and electronics like the others. With a deep sigh of morose she steps into the room and her flat shoes sink into the very plush carpet that silences her steps entirely. The room stinks with this musky scent of expensive cologne that tickles at her nose with every intake of air.

She approaches the desk and gently traces her fingers on its pristine surface before she moves behind the desk and bends down deeply sticking her curvy ass out with the intention to rifle through the drawers. Her morale is so low at this point but she decides to a least try and peek in this desk for at least a box of paper clips to steal. She gives a sharp tug at its ornamented handle intending to plunder it of information, except it refuses to budge for her. She yanks at the drawer in a few annoyed attempts before she notices the discreet lock and groans in defeat. With growing frustration she gives a hard tug at each drawer cursing ever louder with each time she is denied.

A faint sound makes her freeze in place as she could have sworn she heard the spine chilling noise of footsteps. She strains to focus on the sound hoping that it is nothing but her own fears deceiving her senses. Those hopes are quickly dashed when she detects the sound of shuffling feet even more clearly than before. It feels as if her heart leaps up into her throat as she looks around in wide eyed panic. Her instincts kick in and it is now fight or flight that drives her body and chooses to hide. She scans the room for shelter but her options are simply restricted the large leg space of the desk. She takes her only option and slips into the empty space in the center of the desk. With trembling hands she fumbles to unlock her phone and turns off the flash light app and tucks it back against her tit.

She sits crouched in the spacious void of her hiding space with her arms tightly hugging her knees pulling them up against her chest. Her eyes are wide with fear as she chews at her bottom lip while all her worst thoughts rush into her mind of prison. She stifles a whimper as those terrifying foot falls are getting closer and closer to her in this agonizingly slow pace. Her breathing seems much too loud as it seems to echo right back into her ears in this terrible dead silence. She buries her head between her knees trying to make herself as small as possible as she curls into a blonde ball. She can only wait with this feeling of dread hanging over her. Her heart is hammering so hard in her chest it feels like it will burst at any moment. The sounds of the steps are only getting louder only to have them suddenly stop. Her brows furrow in confusion as she is only left with this terrible silence for her to dwell on. Her mouth gapes in terror as she quickly realizes that the person is now in the room stepping on the soft carpet.

Her fears are confirmed when she hears the faint jangling of keys on a belt filling her mind with mental image of security guard on patrol. With each time those metal keys clash they ring of her impending fate as the gut wrenching sound gets closer and closer.

Jenna thinks to herself 'Just as my luck would have it, this guard is apparently part fucking part blood hound!'

She places both her hands over the back of her neck as she hears it those tinkling keys getting unbearably loud as the guard comes around the desk. She pinches her eyes closed tightly and wishes that this guard would just drop dead right now. Those feet stop right at the opening of her hiding spot so close to her she could reach out and touch them. There is a torturously long moment of the most horrifying silence she has ever experienced as this person just looms right next to her.

A cold and clammy hand grabs Jenna by the wrist and she wails out in fright feeling this big hand ensnaring her. He grips her wrist so hard that she winces in pain before he pulls at her arm and she yelps at the hard tug and is forced to crawl on hand as she is yank out from her hiding spot. She notices that there is still no light and this leaves her still totally blind in the dark with this guard manhandling her.

She whimpers pitifully to him while getting pulled up to her feet. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please just let me go!"

He lets go of her hand only to grab her by the shoulders in a crushing squeeze that turns her frantic begging into a whine before she is violently twisted around by this brute. Forced to turn away from her captor her huge tits wobble from the sharp redirection before she is violently shoved forward. This cruel man pushes her so hard that her head snaps back as pained grunt is forced from her throat.

She stumbles forward with lurching steps while she instinctively reaches out with her hands and they find the glass wall she is rushing towards.

She huffs out a loud "OOF!" Her hands gong against the glass and she just barely prevents herself from crashing face first into the unforgiving surface. With trembling arms she braces against the smooth wall and lowers her head between her shoulders with the realization that this guard is taking none of her shit. Her heart is hammering in her chest in fear as she automatically assumes a very familiar position of submission and she parts her legs a little wider and slides her hands up the glass until they are high over her head.

She tries to temper her fears and tries to speak calmly but there is still a tremble in her timid voice. "L-look, I-I said I was s-sorry... j-just let me go OK?"

Still he gives her nothing to go on but more silence and she can't help but sigh and shake her head with her own self-loathing recalling the many times she has found herself in a position similar to this. Her uninhibited nature has gotten her into trouble like this far too many times to count while growing up. People would just dismiss her unabashed behavior as nothing more than attention seeking but she knew exactly what she is doing though and she thrives off the delicious thrill of that wrong kind of attention. Sure, there was a hand job here and a blow job there for the worse things. This time though she is actually frightened by the repercussions because this was no ticket or simple trespassing she has broken into a building with a stolen keycard and prison is not a fun place to be.

Her sullen thoughts are crudely disrupted when this guard grabs her by the ass and presses up against her.

She stiffens in alarm shooting a quick glance over her shoulder her voice still trembles as she asks him. "W-what are you doing?"

Her eyes widen with disbelief when she feels him push one of the hardest bulges up between her legs she has ever felt before. Her pretty mouth gapes in total surprise feeling this brazen rent-a-cop grind his thick cock right up against her pussy. He lets out this deep animalistic grunt as he gives her muff such a hard push she gasps. Her cheeks flush with this humiliating surge of arousal just feeling his stiffness shoving at her sex as he keeps dry humping her against the wall.

She can feel her body getting hot with arousal from this strange man taking advantage of her in a situation like this while those thick hands squeeze her ass. She lets a lusty moan slip past her lips and even angles her hips higher so he can rub his dick that much harder between her legs. She can feel her pussy pulsing hungrily and her folds get slicker as her entrance drools for that thick cock. She grins mischievously thinking that this pervert must have stolen a quick look at her before attacking her in such complete darkness like this. She does not care what he looks like because all she is focused on it just how amazingly thick he feels through his pants.

She huffs between his hard humping trying to keep her voice in a light and almost nonchalant voice. "Is this how you... frisk all the women you catch in here?"

He moves his hands to grasp her firmly around the waist and she gasps in surprise at being gripped so tightly by such big hands. He grinds his heavy palms up her sides making her groan at being so roughly felt up as her thin shirt is being hiked up to expose lower back and her midsection. His hard fingers curl in to rake up her flat stomach while his palms crush into her lithe frame drawing out another heavy moan from this slut feeling him stroke her body so powerfully. She bites at her bottom lip in growing excitement feeling his greedy hands traveling up her ribcage towards her chest. He bends over top of her to reach around to her front and pushes her tits up high on her frame and overfills his palms with her heavy orbs of flesh.