The Rabbit Ch. 02

Story Info
Sahara and Tim make their fantasies a reality.
2.7k words
4.55
23.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sahara once again walked down Michigan Avenue, going much farther than she needed to on her way to the bus stop. The street construction had long ago been completed, and she didn't have to walk as far anymore, but she did it anyway. She told herself it was because of the exercise, but she knew better. She was hoping to see him again. The boy at the coffee shop. Ever since that night when he'd inspired her to wear out her rabbit vibrator, she couldn't stop thinking about him. Almost nightly she passed that café, hoping to get one more glance of him, but with no luck. She never saw him again.

She slowed her pace as she neared the café, unconciously crossing her fingers. She didn't know why she wanted to see him again so badly, she knew she'd never have the nerve to say anything to him. It had been so long since anyone had inspired this feeling within her, she couldn't stop thinking about him. She'd masturbated to him constantly since that night. He crept into her dreams and she even found herself daydreaming at work and in her classes. She'd gotten so into her routines, she'd never really thought about romance. That was until he appeared. He'd looked so hopeful, so wistful, it inspired the same within her. And now he was gone.

She stopped just before stepping in front of the picture window, catching her breath and uncrossing her fingers. What if he was there? Then what? Would she finally follow through on her fantasies? She laughed to herself, knowing it would never happen. With this thought she stepped in front of the window, and once again was disappointed. She stared at the rows of bookshelves behind the random tables of people sipping coffee, talking animatedly to each other, or quietly reading a book. She didn't see any of them, however, she was too busy thinking about what she was missing. Once again, he'd eluded her. It had been months since that night, why couldn't she let him go?

Sighing to herself, she shrugged her shoulders, turning to the door of the café and going inside before she could stop herself. She waundered to the booth were the boy had been sitting and settled in, her eyes drifting out the window and up to the sky. The moon hung there, full and calm, as if it had been waiting for her. She smiled to herself, remembering his expression once again. He'd been looking up as if there were an answer there to an unasked question, something to fill the sadness in his face and make it go away. Sahara's expression soon matched his as she realized that there were no answers to be had, only questions. She propped her face on her balled up fist, still looking up, so mesmerized now that she couldn't turn away.

Tim strolled down Michigan, his hands in his pockets, hugging his body despite the warmth of the night. He could smell rain in the air and he hoped he wouldn't get caught in it. He didn't know why he was back here, or where he was even going. He'd lost all direction when his grandfather finally died, and he just longed to feel anything again. He'd checked into a hotel earlier so he could get away from home for a couple of days. There were too many memories at home. He just needed to be somewhere that wouldn't evoke so many emotions. He hoped that for once he'd get a full night's sleep.

As he lay in the hotel bed, smelling the starched perfection of the sheets, he was wide awake and finding his mind drifting down the street to the café he used to frequent. He couldn't believe he hadn't been there in so long. Not since the night he'd been studying the moon. The night he'd seen Sahara. Part of his inability to sleep was due to the dreams she'd frequented. He often woke up in the middle of them, racing to the bathroom as he'd done in his grandfather's hospital room. He felt guilty ever since about doing that there and often stopped himself before he could fully cum, increasing his inability to get back to sleep.

He jumped from the bed, still wide awake, and pulled on his clothes, heading out into the dark night, hoping a walk would clear his mind and make him sleepy. As he strolled up Michigan, he suddenly knew where he was heading and why. He knew how he'd finally sleep. He only hoped she'd be there to make it a reality. Tim shifted uncomfortably as the thought of her made his cock stiffen. He removed his hands from his pockets to give him more room as it continued to grow. He fought the urge to touch it, afraid someone may emerge at that very moment and catch him. He quickened his pace, hoping he would soon have another method of relieving himself.

Sahara finally awoke from her daydream feeling self-concious about being in the café without ordering. She looked around quickly to see if anyone had noticed, but no one seemed to be looking at her. Sighing in relief, she turned back to the window, drawing in her breath sharply as she stared back into the eyes of the man who'd been her fantasy for the past four months. She was frozen in her seat, unable to believe it was really him. She blinked a couple of times to make sure she wasn't seeing things, and each time, he was still there, looking back at her. They stared at each other for a moment, then he turned away. Sahara sat up straight in the booth, about to call out until she realized he wouldn't be able to hear her anyway. She wanted to do something but felt helpless. What if he wasn't even interested, what if he would think she was crazy? She racked her brain for an answer when she noticed him turn back in her direction slightly. He gave her one last very long look before walking down the sidewalk. Sahara suddenly relaxed, knowing what she needed to do. She took a moment to collect herself, then slowly slid out of the booth, leaving the café and following him down the street.

Tim walked down the sidewalk at a fast pace, his heart racing. He only hoped that she would follow him. He didn't know what to say to her, or if she would even be interested. He only hoped she had gotten the hint from his glance. He took a quick look behind him and saw the door to the café open and he saw her walk out, looking around in confusion. Smiling to himself, he quickened his pace even more, ducking into an alley and pressing himself against the wall, trying to quiet his ever-increasing breath as he waited for her.

Sahara made her way down the sidewalk, feeling silly. What if he hadn't been looking at her? What if this was all a mistake and he was just playing with her? What if-her thought was interrupted as a hand shot out from the dark and grabbed her, pulling her into an alley. Her scream was stiffled by another hand over her mouth. It was quickly removed and the scream died on her lips as she saw Tim standing in front of her.

Her mouth opened again but instead of screaming, she quickly covered his with it, hungrily devouring his tongue, pouring her fantasies of the past month into the kiss. Tim was surprised at first but quickly recovered, kissing her back and pulling her closer, sliding his tongue along hers and kissing her harder. Sahara pressed her body into his, happy when she felt the strain of his cock against her leg. She slid a hand down to cover it, groaning when she felt a more than eight inch length beneath her hand. She unbuttoned his pants as they continued kissing and she heard him gasp as her hand slid inside.

They came up for air, both breathing hard as she stroked his cock, sliding his zipper down and freeing it. She slid his jeans down to his knees and quickly fell to hers, gobbling his cock greedily as he threw his head back against the brick wall behind them, moaning out loud as her warm slippery mouth covered him, her hand holding the places her mouth couldn't reach.

She pumped him with her fist as her mouth slid up and down on his cock, coating it with her saliva and slurping loudly. He moved his hips against her mouth, his hand going to her head to guide himself further in. She widened her mouth, his width stretching her lips and she struggled to get him in deeper. She pulled back a little, only to descend again, taking him in further as her other hand reached for his balls.

"Ooohhh...yeah...ohhh fuck," Tim moaned, unable to help himself as he felt the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat. She slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth and took his balls in her mouth, sucking on them and moving them around with her tongue. He struggled to keep his composure as she brought him closer to losing it completely. As good as it felt having her suck him off, he didn't want it to end just yet. There was much more they needed to do first.

He slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth, pulling her to her feet and pushing her against the opposite wall. He kissed her deeply, kneading her full breasts with his hand, slipping it under her shirt, moaning aloud when he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. He pushed her shirt up and quickly sucked up one of her dark brown nipples, flicking it with his tongue, biting and sucking, squeezing her breast with his hand and nibbling on one nipple while his other hand cupped the other. Sahara arched her back, sliding one hand under her skirt and sliding a finger in her wet pussy and pulling it across her clit, sending a shiver through her. She rubbed her juices on her nipple, guiding his lips to that breast. He sucked her nipple greedily, rolling his tongue around it then opening his mouth to take in as much of it as possible.

She pulled his face up to hers and they kissed hotly again. Her hands ran through his hair, going to the top of his head and pushing it down to her dripping wet pussy. He shoved her skirt up to her waist, drapping her legs over his shoulder as he dove face-first into her, bathing his face in her juicy sweetness. Sahara rode his face, ignoring the rough brick digging into her back as his tongue hit her clit, sending a rush of pleasure through her and making her cum onto his waiting tongue. He spread her pussy lips with his fingers as he dug out her snatch with his tongue, sending another shiver through her as she came again, falling against the wall and grabbing his head, pulling it further into the tunnel of her slippery pussy, arching her hips into him and crossing her legs behind his head as she collapsed, breathing hard. She uncrossed her legs and slid her legs shakily to the ground. He quickly turned her around, bending her over and sliding behind her. Sahara, still in heaven after cumming twice, obliged, bending over and sticking her round voluptuous ass in the air.

Tim groaned, sliding his hands over her smooth, beautiful ass, cupping each cheek in his hands, dropping to his knees to kiss each one then sliding his tongue to the top, across, then back down, ending in between her cheeks to suck her pussy again from behind. Sahara leaned forward even more, exposing her pussy for him more as he dug his face in further, spreading her cheeks and shaking his head back and forth quickly, enjoying the vibration of her ass against his face. He ate her for a minute longer until he couldn't hold off any longer. He quickly stood, sliding his dick along the crack of her ass before sliding it in. It felt so good he took a moment to catch his breath before he gripped her hips and started pounding away at her from behind, pulling her hips against him as he pushed forward, ramming himself into her so forcefully her ass shook like jelly with each thrust. He could hear the wet slap of his cock as her pussy sucked him in deeper with each thrust and he quickened his pace, so turned on he could hardly contain himself. He forced himself to slow down to hold back his orgasm, but each stroke made it more impossible to stop the flood he felt about to explode from deep within. Her pussy felt so good around him, holding his cock in a vise grip like he had never felt before.

Sahara held onto the wall, lifting her ass as he fucked her a jackhammer. "Mmmm....oh yes....mmmmm...fuck me, fuck me," she moaned, pushing back against him as he rammed even harder into her. She couldn't believe she was doing this, and in public no less. As he continued to stroke, seeming to go deeper with every movement, she realized she didn't care. She could vaguely hear the pounding of the rain on the street and she imagined what it would be like if they were out there, getting wet as they fucked like animals. She reached down and fingered her clit as he continued to beat away at her from behind. She stood up, lifting her shirt as he continued to work her over. His hands crept around to her nipples and cupped her breasts, playing with them as he deepened his stroke. He finally reached his crescendo, groaning aloud and jerking his hips against her with each jolt of the cum spilling from him. His strokes slowly subsided and they both fell back against the wall. Sahara lay against him with her skirt still around her waist, breasts exposed, and Tim still inside her. As she caught her breath she focused on the rain again, looking out at the street, wondering briefly what they'd do if anyone came into their hiding place, looking for refuge from the rain.

"I didn't even realize it was raining," Tim said softly against her ear once he'd caught his breath. She could feel his fingertips still teasing her nipples and she felt a surge of excitement well up within her. She swallowed it back, unable to speak for fear her voice would sound too shaky. She just nodded, suddenly realizing she had just had wild amazing sex with a total stranger. She fought the apprehension she felt rising in her stomach, not sure what she should do. Should she cover herself up and run away? Pretend all of this had never happened? Thankfully, Tim spoke up.

"I'd really like to continue this in a drier place if you don't mind," he said.

Sahara smiled. So he wasn't done yet. Good. In spite of her embarrassment, her lust was still stronger. She'd worry about getting to know him better later. "What do you have in mind?" she said, her voice husky with the possibility of fucking him again. She could feel herself getting wet at just the thought of it.

"I have a hotel room just down the street. I know that sounds tacky, but trust me I got it long before I even knew I'd see you again."

"Doesn't sound tacky at all. In fact, it sounds like a plan."

"Mmmm...I was hoping you'd say that. I wish we could walk down there like this. I don't even want to pull out of you, you feel so damn good."

"I know, but don't worry, you'll soon be back inside. As soon as we get inside that is," she said, laughing.

"Mmmm..I can't wait," he said, slowly sliding out of her and pulling his pants back up. Sahara got herself together and once they were done, they looked at each other as if finally seeing each other for the first time. Tim smiled, holding out his hand to her. She smiled back, taking it as they ran together into the wet, waiting night.