The Rabbit Ch. 03

Story Info
Two sexy strangers continue their affair in a hotel room.
3.7k words
4.75
18.8k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim and Sahara ran all the way to the hotel, hand in hand. As they reached the overhang they slowed their pace, hands still entwined, ducking from the row of lights illuminating their disheveled appearance from above. Tim nodded to the bellboy standing in front of the door as Sahara ducked her head, sure that one look in the man's face would reveal their illicit fling of just moments before. She was vaguely aware of what was going on around her-the feel of the heating lamps just before they entered the vast lobby of the hotel, the swish of people around them, the low murmur of voices. It all blurred together as she held Tim's hand, the warmth of his fingers in hers anchoring her to reality. She couldn't believe she'd followed him to this place. As she felt the doubts settling back in, she felt the delicious shiver of a stray drop of pussy juice slide down the inside of her thigh. Taking a deep, involuntary breath she pushed herself forward in spite of the sudden weakness in her knees, the driving need to feel Tim inside her again pushing away any lasting reservations she may have.

They'd rode the elevator in silence, still connected by their hands, though they refused to look one another in the face. Acknowledging what had happened would break the spell, and the night was still young. Tim finally released Sahara's hand to open the door to his room, allowing her to walk inside first. Sahara heard the door click softly behind her as she stood in the middle of the room, overwhelmed by the oppulence before her. The king-sized bed took up a sizeable portion of the wall to her left, flanked by a large full length mirror hanging on the wall across from it. She wondered briefly if they'd get much use out of it. She held her breath as she heard Tim take a few tentative steps in her direction. She began to worry she couldn't do any more. Why had she come?

"Is there anything I can get for you?" Tim asked. "I can order room service-"

"It's okay," Sahara replied, cutting him off. She turned to face him, barely able to meet his eyes as scenes from the alley flashed in her mind. "I just need to use the bathroom. My hair is a mess from the rain-I'm afraid it's going to be impossible to do anything with it now-"

"You look beautiful to me."

"Thanks," she said, a surprised smile lighting her face.

"No problem. The bathroom is right in there. Take your time." Sahara nodded, making her way into the bathroom, self-consciously touching her hair as she went. Once safely inside, Sahara was once again overwhelmed by the beauty of the room. Besides the counter which held two sinks, there was also a large sunken tub set up on a small platform, and a shower stall set off by itself. Unable to help herself, she glanced quickly out the door to check on Tim. Finding him sprawled across the bed asleep, she quickly closed the door, throwing off her wet clothes and turning on the shower, stepping beneath the strong, tepid water and letting it flow over her, washing her clean.

As she soaped herself up, Sahara felt her mind drifting back to the alley, the water crashing around her reminding her of the rain pounding Michigan Avenue as Tim pounded her from behind. Groaning, she slid a hand between her thighs, rinsing herself off enough so no soap got inside as she slid a finger along her clit. The water slipped in, joining the wetness already there. She leaned against the clear shower doors, opening her legs slightly as she imagined Tim was between them once again, on his knees, tasting and sucking her clit, sliding his tongue deep inside her and lapping up her wetness like a cat with milk. "Mmmm...." she moaned, her hips working against her hand, increasing the friction and motion of her hand up and down, up and down. She could feel the blood rushing to her pussy, the lips swelling with arousal.

Sahara propped a leg against the wall of the shower in front of her, using one hand to hold onto the wall to her right. Her left hand reached blindly for the shower head, detaching it from its holder above her as she drew it to her throbbing wet pussy. The water tickled her clit, sending a delicious shiver through her as she pretended the lick of the drops hitting her most sensitive area was Tim's tongue once again. Switching the stream of water to pulse, Sahara felt her knees buckle at the gentle vibrations hitting her clit, giving her so much pleasure she almost couldn't bear to continue. She clamped her thighs together around the shower head, holding it in place as the water continued to pound into her, driving her closer and closer to a climax.

As she got closer, she moved one hand to her breasts, kneading them hard and squeezing her nipples, the slight pain sending her over the edge. Crying out, she felt her orgasm rip through her, her eyes flying open in time to see Tim watching her on the other side of the slightly steamed shower door. She watched as he stood there, still in his wet clothes, his face still but filled with desire as he watched her cum over and over. The more he watched, the more aroused she became, and it seemed as though her orgasm would never end. His eyes on her just egged her on more, until with one last thrust, she was finally done. She collapsed forward, her knees shaking as she groped for the faucet, finally shutting the water off and sliding to the floor of the shower, completely spent and totally satisfied. When she'd finally caught her breath and looked up again, Tim was gone. Taking one last breath, she fell back against the tile, waiting for her body to recover so she could get to her feet again without fear of falling back down.

Tim lay on the bed in the next room, spent after watching Sahara in the shower. He'd run to the toilet, cumming into it as he could hear her climaxing behind him, so far into her own orgasm she didn't notice him. He'd collected himself before she could see him, going back into the room and collapsing across the bed, waiting for her to come back out so they could finish what they'd started earlier. Unfortunately, he was so wiped out by his own orgasm, he soon fell asleep where he lay, fully clothed on the bed. He awoke later to find Sahara asleep beside him, cradled in a white fluffy hotel robe. He stirred slowly, turning to watch her sleep, her deep brown skin standing out in stark contrast to the bleached white of the robe. Her hair lay fanned out on the pillow under her head, and he watched as she took deep, slow breaths, her chest rising and falling with each one. Her robe was open slightly and he swallowed hard against the delicious peak of breast visible, the dark nipple hard despite the warmth of the room. She looked so peaceful, she made him feel at peace for the first time in a long time. The time he'd spent with her thus far had made him forget about the loss of his grandfather. He wasn't sure yet where things were going between them, but he knew he was glad he'd taken the chance and shown up at the café again. Stripping down to his boxer briefs, he slid under the thick warm hotel comforter and pulled Sahara in close, sliding back into sleep as he held her, the warmth of her body easing him into a peace he thought he'd never feel again.

Tim awoke later to find Sahara no longer in his arms. As he slowly pulled himself upright, he found her sitting at the small dining table in the room watching him. He rubbed his eyes, still trying to wake up, happy she was still there as he found his penis suddenly springing to attention as was the custom every morning.

"Hey there sleepyhead" Sahara said, smiling at him. "I was about to order breakfast but I wasn't sure if it was okay-"

"Of course it's okay. Order whatever you want."

"Great, why don't you take a shower, and I'll order the food. Anything you want in particular?"

Tim pushed himself out of the bed and made his way over to her, pulling her to her feet and holding her close to him, gripping her generous ass through the thickness of the robe.

"There is one thing," he said, kissing her deeply. "But I think we'd better eat first to get our strength back up." He kissed her again, sliding this tongue along the length of hers as they kissed, enjoying the wetness of her tongue against his and getting lost in her kiss again, the sweetness of her mouth once again driving away his grief. He felt a tug in his boxer briefs and forced himself to pull away.

"Mmmm...you're right. You're making me weak again. I definitely need to eat first, but hold that thought for later," Savannah murmured, kissing him again once more. "For now, go get yourself cleaned up then we can have breakfast on the balcony."

"Okay I'll be right out." Tim took off for the bathroom as Sahara ordered breakfast, throwing open the windows to welcome in a new sunny day.

By the time Tim was finished showering, he entered the room still in his robe, drying his hair with a towel and following the welcoming scent of pancakes, sausages, bacon and fresh fruit to the balcony where Sahara stood, pouring orange juice for them both, still in her robe. Tim smiled as her robe fell open a little, exposing a little of her breast with every movement. He fought the surge he felt beneath the robe, wanting her again already but knowing they needed to eat first.

Sahara smiled when she saw him. "Good you're ready. Come sit down and eat."

"Sure. Everything looks so good," Tim said, eyeing her as he spoke. She met his gaze, smiling shyly at his implication.

"I agree. The food's not bad either," she said, sipping her orange juice as she held his gaze over the rim. Tim smiled at her as he dug in, eating a piece of bacon which made his full lips shiny with grease which Sahara fought the urge to lick off. She quickly looked away, overwhelmed. She'd never been like this about anyone and it scared her. Everything in her life to this point had been so perfectly planned, and yet here she was, having spent the night with a complete stranger and completely ready to stay the rest of the day. Tim took in her introspective expression, a little worried that maybe she was having second thoughts about what they'd done.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Of course. It's just that all of this is new to me. I've never done anything like this before.

It's just so strange to me that I don't know you yet I feel so comfortable right now. I guess this is what I needed, even if I didn't know it."

"I know what you mean. My life has been a bit crazy lately which is why I rented this room. I just needed to get away from-" his voice caught in his throat as he fought a wave of emotion threatening to overwhelm him. Sahara's hand immediately went to his, calming him as he slowly regained his composure.

"It's okay, you don't need to talk about it," she said softly. "Whatever it is, it will be okay eventually. Just take it one day at a time."

Tim nodded, chewing thoughtfully and still struggling to fight his emotions. "I know that's true, but it's still hard. You see, my grandfather is all I had here. My parents are back in Korea, and he brought me here to give me a better life. All I know here is him, I don't know how I'm going to make it without him." Tim lost his composure completely, breaking down and sobbing uncontrollably. Sahara watched in shock for a moment, not sure what to do. She broke out of her daze and went to Tim, sitting in his lap and embracing him, holding him close as he continued to cry into her robe, stifling his sobs.

"It's okay. Everything will be okay."

Tim finally stopped crying, lifting his head from her breast and wiping his face self-consciously. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put all of this on you. You don't even know me-"

"It's okay. I know enough. It's obvious we both needed something to come and help us forget, and we've found that. I only hope I've been able to help you feel better."

"Are you kidding? Can't you feel how much better I feel already?" he said, subtly shifting his hips so that his hardness pressed against her ass through the robe.

"Oh, wow, I feel you all right," she said, her voice husky as she leaned in to kiss him slowly, feeling a slight tinge between her own thighs. Their kisses grew deeper as Tim's hands slowly ran up and down her back, his legs sliding open as he pushed back from the table slightly, shifting her body until she was facing him, her legs straddling his waist.

They continued to kiss as he undid the belt to her robe, sliding it open so that he could reach her breasts. Her robe slid open, exposing her nipples to the morning air until Tim's mouth closed over them, the warmth after the cold a welcome shock. She gasped, moaning and moving her now wet pussy against his hardening cock, the feel of their mingling skin and sweat mixing and making her drip onto his hardness. His lips clamped down on her breasts harder, and Sahara pulled him even closer, their bodies moving closer together, partially covered by the robes.

Tim's mouth found his way up to hers again and they kissed each other hungrily, Sahara moving her body so that Tim could slide inside of her smoothly, feeling like home. She held on tight as he pushed himself deep inside of her, filling her completely and making her arch her back, her eyes open wide as his lips found her nipples again. Staring above her, she could see someone else on a balcony above them, looking out at the view of Lake Michigan, close to catching them any second.

In spite of this, Sahara rode Tim harder, meeting each of his thrusts with one of her own, crying out as he hit her spot, arching her back again as her robe fell open, exposing her breasts fully as she leaned against the table for leverage, pulling herself along his length before thrusting him deep back inside over and over.

As she looked up again, she met the eyes of the man standing there, now looking down at them in shock. The man appeared to be embarrassed, but he didn't look away. Sahara pulled her hips away from Tim again, watching as he slid back into her time and again, getting more and more turned on by how good he was fucking her and that they were being watched. She leaned back further on the table, stealing glances at the man above them who was still watching. She continued working her hips in circles against Tim, drawing him in, then back out, kneading his dick with her wet pussy, milking it for all she was worth.

Tim reached forward, leaning against the table himself as he drove himself deeper inside of Sahara, obscuring the view of the man above them who he was not aware of, so intent on enjoying every inch of Sahara. He stood slightly, holding her up by the ass as she continued to grip the table, driving himself as deep inside of her as he could go, shaking the glasses on the table and even knocking a few off. Their movements became more frenzied and Tim's hands found the stick of butter on the table, as he fought for leverage.

His fingers slipped into the butter and he drew them out, suddenly slathering it on Sahara's neck and down to her breasts, his tongue quickly lapping it up, turning him on even more. He pulled out of her and swept moved some items aside on the table, laying her on it as he continued to lap up the butter, following it up with some powered sugar which he quickly licked away as well, enjoying the mix of the sweetness with the saltiness of her skin and the butter that still remained.

Sahara moaned as he made her his morning buffet, grabbing his hair as he licked and sucked her clean. Her eyes were closed as he made his way down slowly, leaving a trail of wetness as he settled into her belly button. She felt something dripping on her then and she opened her eyes to see Tim drizzling her belly button with honey. She licked her lips as his eyes met hers. His tongue darted out, tracing along the edge of her belly button, his eyes filled with lust and longing. Watching him, Sahara's body shuddered, the force of her orgasm causing her whole body to shake along with the table as it roared through her.

Tim's face quickly disappeared between her thighs, lapping up her juices, sticking his tongue deep inside of her, hitting her g-spot and causing her to cum again violently, holding onto his head again so that she wouldn't fall off the table. He continued to eat her out, his hands spreading the lips of her pussy so that his tongue could explore deep inside of her. He wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked hard, humming against it as she fought the urge to come again, trying to hold off. Thankfully, Tim pulled away, kissing her thighs and spreading the wetness now covering his face. He paused to smile up at her and she returned his smile the best she could, too weak from her pleasure to give him a full smile.

Still smiling at her, he reached to her left, grabbing a handful of raspberries, putting a few in his mouth and disappearing once again between her thighs. Almost desperate with her ecstasy, she tried to protest as she felt his tongue probing her again, his fingers slowly opening her lips, sliding with her wetness. He persisted, however, and she felt the slightly prickly feel of the raspberries as he worked them into her. The sensation made her so ticklish she writhed beneath him, forcing him to wrap an arm around her hips to try and hold them against the table as he fought to hold her still as her hips bucked against his mouth.

She planted her feet against his shoulders, lifting her hips into his mouth as he stuck his tongue in deep, first moving the raspberries in further before slowly eating them back out. Sahara shuddered with yet another orgasm, her eyes flying open in time to see the man above her again, his own face contorting into an obvious unplanned orgasm as he witnessed her reach the height of her pleasure. Shocked at being caught, he quickly backed away from the edge of the balcony and out of sight. Sahara laughed softly to herself and slowly lowered her legs to the ground, so shaky she could barely move.

She sat up, kissing Tim again deeply as she regained her footing, and turned around, gripping the table once again as he lifted her robe and took her from behind, leaning back and holding onto her breasts as he fucked her hard from behind, her ass quivering with each thrust, her breasts still moving in spite of his tight grip on them. Throwing all sense of decency to the wind, Tim and Sahara both moaned, loud, fucking each other for all they were worth. Sahara leaned further over the table as Tim bent his knees, thrusting up into her, his movements quickening as he started building toward his climax.

"Oh my God, I'm about to cum! Oh my God you feel so good I can't stop-"

"It's okay, go ahead," Sahara grunted as his pace increased. His hands slipped to her hips as he moved faster against her, crying out as his body shuddered against hers, his hot cum spilling into her and overflowing to run down the inside of her thigh. He collapsed against her, one hand holding onto the table for support and he continued to shake his remaining jism into her. Finally his shakes subsided, and they stood there together on the balcony with him still inside of her, holding onto each other as if they'd tumble over the edge of the balcony if they let go.

"So much for that shower I just took," Tim said, laughing softly.

"It's okay. Part of the fun of getting clean is getting dirty again." Sahara said, turning her head to kiss him softly.

"Well it was worth it," he said. "Damn I wish we could stay like this but I have a feeling we may have already given the neighbors a bit of a show."

"Hmmm, you may just be right about that," Sahara said mischieviously, getting a nice shiver through her body at the thought of the man watching them earlier.

"Besides I'm afraid I've gotten you all sticky. Guess we'll have to get you cleaned up," he smiled at her, gently kissing her neck which told Sahara she probably wouldn't stay clean for long.

12