The Radio Beam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
563 Followers

Over the next few days, or what felt like the next few days, Mike and Ulu did "play." It did consist of a lot of sex, Mike being milked dry three or four times a day. But as Mike found himself having sex with Ulu, he also felt the darkness lifting -- his memories were still part of him, but somehow he was "being balanced." He wasn't sure what it really meant, but Ulu had used it earlier, and it felt right.

Mike's emotions towards Ulu were strange. He enjoyed the sex, in all its bizarreness, but knew it wasn't an emotional attachment he had -- she was a friendly person whose attention he received and enjoyed, and whom he returned friendship to. It never was and never was going to be boyfriend/girlfriend type feelings. Fuck-buddies -- he had heard the phrase, and perhaps that best way to described it.

The truth was, Mike was feeling better. Somehow the attention had broken the dam, and he did feel more like his old self. It was that, which he revealed to Ulu after a long love-making session. Ulu had accepted that, and asked whether he wanted to travel with them, or return to his home. For Mike there was no choice -- he wanted to go home, and begin again. He felt quite confident -- he surprised himself by asking Ulu if there was anything he could do for the Carron. He was surprised by Ulu's wide smile. "Come with me, Mike." Her voice tickled, and she was leading him out of their room, along a corridor to the meeting hall.

Mike and Ulu entered the meeting hall, with the rest of the Carron, or different colours, around the side. Ulu turned to Mike. "Mike, they all want to know what it's like."

"What? Want to know what what is like........?" Mike was confused, puzzled.

"Mike," Ulu spoke with humour in her voice. "Mike, don't be stupid. They all want to know what sex is like. In our world we don't have sex. We will be leaving this solar system in a few hours. We will never know or have a chance again. They know it was amazing for me, both physically and emotionally. They want to experience it."

Mike was stunned. Ulu spoke again. "We have changed, Mike. We have changed ourselves into your style of sexuality. We can experience sex. Now. After meeting you. And we want to, and only you can help us."

Mike looked puzzled -- but heard the chatter of the Carron. Mike couldn't understand the words, but they did sound "skittish." He turned back to Ulu. "But I'm human. A man. I can only manage one, or sometimes two.............. twenty............ in your dreams................"

Ulu waited until he stopped. "Michael. We will make it happen. We have studied you and understand how you function. I will enter you. In my real form. I'll, um, stimulate you. When you've finished I'll get you ready to start again. After we have finished I will give you a special gift, and return you to your planet, and we will leave. You will never see us again. What do you say?"

Mike thought, then shrugged. "Okay....................."

Ulu clearly smiled, then reverted back to the light that was her true form. Mike wasn't quite sure, but felt her enter him. It was odd, but he felt her moving in him, then suddenly felt her presence in his cock -- it went stiff instantly. But it wasn't just his cock. He felt his nipples tingling, he felt his balls being entered and squeezed. He felt his ass and prostate being entered, worked on. The feeling grew, stronger and stronger, the arousal was at fever pitch. From his waist down felt like it was on fire, sexual fire. He noticed a blue Carron approaching him. Lifting him. Wrapping herself around him. He felt her receiving his cock inside her. He felt her rubbing her velveteen moist flesh rubbing against him. He felt his body responding as he was held in mid air. He couldn't even make sense of how it was happening, but he was fucking this being. And she was responding. She was sharing in the sexual moment. Mike knew that ordinarily he couldn't hold back, but he was being held back, his arousal more than anything he had ever experienced. But suddenly, he felt the Carron shaking. Cumming. He was shooting his cum into her, more cum than he had ever shot before. He knew it was the work of Ulu inside him.

At last the Carron lowered Mike gently to the ground. It was odd. He knew internally he was being worked on. Changed. He was aroused, again. Suddenly the next Carron had lifted him, he found himself fucking her, the creature responding................

For the next couple of hours, Mike couldn't understand what was happening to him. Again and again he came. More than enough for each one. Each one brought to orgasm. Each time he thought he had finished, he found himself being revitalised almost instantly. His cock was hard, endlessly. But it was a blur. Endless Carron lifting him, taking him, and each time he had more than enough energy, more than enough arousal to satisfy each one.

But at last it came to an end. He was exhausted. Delirious, almost. He was a lone with Ulu.

"Mike, we will leave you now, we will return you to your home. We have given you a gift."

Mike was confused. "Gift?"

"Mike, we can't make you repeat what you have done here, although it has transformed us as a people. But we have rewired you, down there. A bit. Women will know what you can do. And will want it. Do you think the ability to cum twenty times in a row is enough for you................? And women will know you can..........................."

..................................................

It was early Monday morning. Mike got ready to go to work in a haze. He felt new. Real? A Dream? Mike was out of his front door, walked into the office, where the four office staff were chatting. One of them turned to him.

"Mike. We were just talking. Tracey reckoned that no man could really satisfy one woman, let alone four. I think you could." She gave a wink. "Shall we lock the door? See if you are up to it..............." Mike new that Ulu's promise was about to come true ................

Lion24655
Lion24655
563 Followers
12