The Rain

Story Info
A storm brings a young woman's love to her.
2.5k words
4.1
15.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky was a deep red and the stars were beginning to make their appearance as she opened the back door to the deck. The soft whisking of a drummer's brush sounded from the jazz playing quietly on the stereo inside. Her long dark hair was still wet from her shower and her white dressing robe clung nicely to her body. Holding a well deserved mixed drink in one hand and pulling the screen door closed behind her with the other she moved toward her favorite evening chair on the back deck. The sun had set nearly an hour ago on yet another hot summer day and the cool evening breeze was drifting along rustling the leaves on the trees. It was dark enough now that with the house lights off she couldn't be seen by any of the neighbors and that was how she liked it: A clean body, a nightcap and the night sky. She let out a peaceful, contented sigh as she sat down and allowed the tension from the day drift away with the night breeze.

She slowly sipped her drink, watched the evening birds fly over head and listened to the crickets sing an evening tune. A strong gust blew through for a minute and she turned her head into the wind and let it lift her still damp hair from her face. Closing her eyes she let herself be embraced by the warm force. The breeze died away as quickly as it had come but her smile lingered. The smile, brought on by those thoughts of him, always lingered.

She pictured him from years ago standing strong; breathing in the cold winter wind that he loved so much. A strong, cold wind always made his face light up with a sense of aliveness and connection to the world. She sighed; it had been a long time since she had seen him and even longer since she had seen that look on his face. He had been gone now for years, married another woman. She had no one to blame for loosing him other than herself. They had met when she was young, and she hadn't been prepared for the feelings meeting him had brought. The only way she could describe it to herself or others was that when she was next to him it was like the explosions of stars and collisions of planets were tiny compared to the existence she knew through him.

Maybe that's how everyone feels when in love. Maybe it was something special. Either way it had terrified her. She had pushed him away. He had gone, she had grown up and time had passed.

They still spoke and she hadn't been wrong about who he was, she was as much his true love as he was hers. But it was too late and the purity of the soul must sometimes take a back seat to the reality of wives, carpools, jobs, kids and even lawn care. Well, whatever it had been she, had come to accept her fate of living with just thoughts of him and daydreams of a future she knew she would never have. It was those thoughts, those memories that had brought the peaceful smile this evening.

She pulled a spare deck chair over to prop her feet upon and lay her head back to look up at the sky. As the night grew darker, more stars appeared. Her mind drifted back to him, as it often did in the quiet of the night. She thought of his smile, his crystal blue eyes, and for a moment she felt as though she could almost hear his voice. She missed the way he smelled and liked to remember how it was laying next to him breathing in his scent. He smelled like home. Like cold winter winds and hot summer rains all mixed together.

The sky darkened further and a distant rumble brought her from her silent reverie. Looking west she saw the stars disappearing behind what must be a dark cloud. She took another sip and moved the chairs to face the oncoming storm. She wondered what it would be like to have him there next to her, to enjoy the storm together. She sighed and smiled. That would be nice. Her mind cleared of all but the truest feelings in her heart. She let herself picture him beside her. She reached out her hand and closed her eyes. She could almost feel his hand take hers, hear his breathing, feel him looking at her.

The storm moved closer and the wind began to pick up. She wrapped the dressing robe around her legs and tucked the edges in between her thighs. She took another sip and lay her head back; her hand still outstretched to feel his. In her mind he was there next to her. He held her hand and gently moved his fingers along hers, their palms to each other. She curled her fingers as he entwined his fingers in hers and moved his other hand over to run his finger tips over the back of her hand.

She smiled and let her body relax. The wind blew one side of her robe aside revealing her leg. She felt his lips on her hand, gently kissing each fingertip. He moved up to her wrist and turned her hand over to kiss the underside of it.

"I love you." She whispered to the empty space.

"I love you too." The empty space seemed to respond.

There were many times when her dreams had felt so real that she wondered if he was having the same ones.

He continued to kiss the underside of her wrist and then farther up her arm. She moved her hair aside to allow him to kiss her neck. She let out a small gasp at the thought of his lips on her neck. The feel of his warm breath and just the tip of his tongue as he gently kissed and licked her neck and ear lobes sent chills up and down her. Her eyes still closed she turned her head and parted her lips slightly. She felt him lean in and press his lips to hers. She smiled, the last time she had kissed him he had been self-conscious because it had been the dead of winter and his lips were quite chapped. She loved how that kiss had felt and was thinking about it now as her lips moved gently in open air. His tongue danced into her mouth and hers into his. She moved the hand he had been holding up and placed it by her cheek. She could almost feel his skin next to her.

Small droplets had begun to fall. It was then that it really hit her- his scent - the smell of his flesh, the smell of his being surrounded her. She let the light rain hit her face as she continued to kiss him. Each drop brought another sweet kiss from him.

She ran a hand down her robe to her breast, taking his hand with it. She covered his hand with hers as he cupped her large breast in his hand. She reached up with her other hand and stroked his head, running her fingers over his shaved scalp and down to the top of his neck. She had always found that so sexy. It was like there was nothing there to get in the way of feeling more connection to him.

The kiss lingered. Lazily, she moved her hand back down to cover his hand on her breast. She fondled it with him and then taking the edge of the robe in one finger she pulled it over, exposing her naked breast. She could feel his hand running over her swelling nipple as she continued to kiss him.

The rain and wind picked up slightly and she arched her back, pulling the other side of her gown off of her shoulder allowing the rain, his rain, to fall on both of her exposed breasts. Eyes closed she felt him lean down over one in his mouth. She remembered the times he'd done that before and how gently he would lick each one. She had loved watching him suckle on her tits while she stroked his head. She played with her breasts, feeding the one to the empty space that currently held her lover.

Both of her nipples were dripping from the rain and her robe was getting damp. She gently undid the belt and let the robe fall open exposing her body to the world. In her mind it was only to him, but in her mind he was the world. The rain beat down on her body, dripping off the sides of her belly and in between her breasts. She ran her hands across herself. She touched the wetness of her neck and moved down across her breasts to her belly and hips. She bent her legs up so she could rub them too. To her, he was doing all of it.

Her legs, still bent, rested on the second chair as she took in his scent and felt his lips move all over her. A kiss with each raindrop that fell.

She sighed contently at the feeling of his lips on her body and let her legs fall apart. She moved one foot to the ground and left the other on the extra chair. Her shaved vaginal lips were spread wide and she could now feel him gently kissing her there. Light little kisses all over her pussy. She tried to keep it always shaved because she thought he had liked it and even with him being gone these many ears she hadn't changed. She did a lot of things because she thought he would like them. A lot of things that would make him happy when he came home.

She moved her hands over her breasts as he continued with his raindrop kisses between her legs. She spread her legs as wide as they could to let him taste all of her. She felt his warm breath oh her lips, felt his tongue dance along her opening and his lips gently kissing her clit.

Running her fingers through her hair as the rain picked up to a full downpour she moaned. The barrage of intense kisses and licks on her excited her more.

"I want you inside me." She murmured out loud.

She pushed the extra chair away and moved her ass to the edge of the chair. Eyes closed. She felt him move between her legs. She moved one hand off her breasts and down to her mound. She ran her fingers along the top delicately as she imagined him guiding his cock to her.

"Please, I need to feel you as part of me." She begged softly as her fingers found her swollen clit and began to caress it gently.

She felt him push himself against her opening and she moaned softly. They had not truly made love during their time together. He had wanted to wait until the time was just right.

He slid the tip in and she moaned again. Slowly he entered her. She stopped playing with her clit and sat back to enjoy the feeling as he pushed himself all the way into her up to his balls. He moved slowly, not wanting the event to be anything less than perfect.

Equally slowly, he began to pull himself back out. She had always imagined that the feeling of the tip of his cock moving slowly in and out of her would be incredible. The rain, falling down her fingers, washing down over her most private of places was filling her as he was filling her.

He leaned in and kissed her again. Her lips parted. The smell of him from the growing wind made her yearn for his passion even more.

"You are my world." She whispered to the air. "I am so glad you are with me tonight."

He began to move faster as he made love to her... gently but faster. The rain was getting strong and she was drenched. The wind picked up and blew over her cup. It only registered with her for a second that the cup had fallen. She was where she needed to be and he was there and nothing else mattered. The house could have fallen over and she wouldn't have cared.

She wrapped her legs around him as he pushed into her. He moaned as her pussy tightened on him during her first little climax. His raindrop fingertips danced across her body as he pushed into her, deeper and faster.

She continued pinching her nipples as the heavy drops stimulated her clit.

"Take me, my love." She cried out piercing the storm to the end of the universe.

Thunder and wind answered her with powerful gusts as his human desire pumped harder and faster into her. Her muscles clench in a desire to hold him inside her, reluctantly releasing him when he withdrew. The feeling started deep in side her, she knew she would be climaxing soon, but wanted one thing from him to help her.

"Fill me." She moaned. Her body shook as the storm and his desire pulled her closer to the edge.

Thrashing with the power of the thunder that surrounded her exposed body. She screamed at the night, begging him to fill her, for him to release himself deep inside her. The wind raged and the deck trembled with each roll of thunder. His deep moan came to her on the wind. She yelled at the night sky and shook with his release. She was spent, yet overwhelmed by the power of their joining. The rain had made him so real for her, washed over them, cleansing them, keeping this pure and wonderful.

Lying for a moment, she imagined him kissing her, holding her. She didn't want to open her eyes, he wouldn't be there if she did and she wanted to keep him with her as long as possible.

The storm eventually passed. The smell that came with it drifted away too. Eyes still closed she tilted her head to one side and kissed her now resting lover.

She opened her eyes and contently sighed. She pulled the now nearly useless robe back around her and picked up the spilled cup. One hand still outstretched, her fingers entwined in his, she walked back into the house holding his hand. It was time for bed.

"Perchance to dream." as they say.

Miles away a man lay next to his sleeping wife. He felt a calmness envelop him as the storm that had just raged passed away into the distance. He was lying on his side with his back to his wife. One arm was slightly outstretched off the side of the bed. His fingers curled as though tenderly holding his lover's hand. A calm smile danced across his lips as he pulled his arm back under the bed sheets.

"I love you too." He mouthed to the empty night. The occasional distant rumble broke the silence as he drifted into the sleep of a fulfilled man.