The Rain Fell

Story Info
He gives a girl shelter from the rain.
3.7k words
25.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was raining again. A slow, steady stream of water fell from a light-grey sky outside his window, a hot spring rain with no wind blowing, a soft staccato rhythm against the cobblestones. The rain drops formed a pattern on his window, small trickles running together and apart again, like the rivers in a map. Below, on street level, pedestrians were hurrying home from work, most of them without an umbrella, their heads lowered while holding their collars closed in one hand and a newspaper over their heads in the other.

Kristian liked the rain.

It reminded him of his youth, the many times his family had gone sailing down the Swedish east coast. He had been in the small cabin below deck with his sisters, looking out the low windows at the waves outside, while his parents had been standing on deck, navigating. It was a pleasant memory.

He grabbed his long coat and brought out an umbrella from the closet. Rain or not, he needed to go outside to clear his thoughts. His work for the day was nowhere near ready to be sent away, but it had to wait until the evening or the next day; right now he wanted to feel the cool air against his face, his mind on nothing in particular. It was a ritual he followed almost every day, to wander down to the ports of central Stockholm and across one of the bridges. He needed it. His umbrella over one shoulder he opened the door and went out, humming a song about seas and Sunday mornings.

He went down the street looking at the trees and the old buildings, safe under his umbrella. Down by the harbor he walked along the rows of ships moving up and down with the waves, and watched a lonely, white sailing boat in the distance as it floated away toward the Stockholm archipelago. His mind was calm, and he felt at peace. There were always new tasks that needed to be done, new problems to solve, but as long as there were seas and ships and circling seagulls in the air, the world had a foundation to stand on. He sighed and smiled. "Perhaps I should have become a fisherman," he thought to himself, not for the first time.

On his way back home he stopped by a small store to pick up a newspaper, then stood in line at the counter, successfully avoiding the temptation to buy something sugary. Before him stood a young girl, carefully putting coins on the counter while the storekeeper was waiting.

"Fifteen and fifty, sixteen," she whispered in a low voice, then fell silent. A roll of French bread with ham rested on the counter next to the coins, and Kristian quickly calculated that the girl's money would not be enough. She bit her lip and looked down at the counter.

"Here," Kristian said, bringing out enough money for both his newspaper and the bread and giving it to the shopkeeper. "I'll pay for her too." The girl looked up at him, gratefully and embarrassed, and then pulled away her long, wet hair from her eyes.

"Thank you" she said, nodding, a reminder of an impulse to curtsy as a child.

"You're welcome," Kristian smiled. He got his change and went outside; the girl took her bread and left the store ahead of him. She positioned herself close to the outside wall to protect herself from the rain; her clothes were soaked through, and she clutched the bread tightly. Kristian took a few steps away from her, then stopped, and turned around. A voice in his mind told him that something wasn't right.

"Are you on your way home?" he asked. She nodded, then changed her mind:

"I am getting picked up."

He nodded, but thought to himself: No, you won't be. You are going to stand here until the rain stops, because you are cold, and then you will go home, because you cannot afford the bus. He wondered what he should do; offer her money for her ride home, perhaps? He already knew what he wanted to ask, but wondered if he really should.

"I live nearby," he heard himself saying, which settled the matter. "If you would like to you could keep out of the rain there while you're waiting."

She looked at him, once again pulling away the strands of hair that kept falling over her eyes. She wondered if she could trust him, and he could tell that she wanted to. So young, he thought. So innocent. He would be a gentleman, of course.

"Okay," she said. "Just for a short while." She stepped away from the brick wall and went over to him, and he gave her his umbrella.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"Jenny. What is yours?"

"Kristian." He held his hand against her arm, protective, when they were about to cross the street and waited for a car to pass by. Her arm was thin under a wet jacket a few sizes too big for her. They hurried the short distance to his apartment, at the top of a beautiful red-tile building from the twenties. Kristian opened the door, and his home was warm and inviting as they stepped inside. Like many times before he was grateful for his habit of always keeping his apartment tidy, ready for unexpected visitors. "Welcome," he said. "I was going to have something to eat, so I hope you're hungry. And maybe you'd like to borrow a sweater and let your clothes dry for a while."

"Okay," she said. "Thanks." He showed her his bedroom and left her so she could change; in the meantime he made tea in the kitchen and heated up a piece of pie that he had only finished a third of earlier. He set milk, tea and pie on the kitchen table, which was made of light wood, and turned around just in time to see Jenny emerging from the bedroom. She hadn't put on the thick sweater he had laid out on the bed, instead opting for a thin blouse that a girlfriend had left at his place a month ago.

"I chose this one instead," she said. The blouse hang loosely down over a pair of woollen pants that he hadn't used in a long time; her feet were warmed by his slippers. "Does it belong to your girlfriend?"

He looked at her, and briefly compared her to the owner of the blouse. She looks so innocent, he thought. I wonder what my ex would say if she could see us now. "My former girlfriend," he replied while she sat down by the table. "She moved out of the country a while ago ... we broke up over the phone. So I still have some of her things lying around here."

She sat down. "Okay. So you're single?"

"Yes, for the time being." It didn't escape him that this seemed to be of interest to her.

They ate, and Jenny hungrily devoured most of the pie. While they ate he found out that she lived far away in the outskirts of the city, and that she had travelled here to see a friend. Jenny's boyfriend had recently broken up with her, and she needed someone to comfort her; she and her friend had gone out to a disco the night before, stayed out too long, and spent too much money. She was planning to walk home now, since she couldn't afford the subway. Kristian noted that the story didn't include being picked up by a friend, like she had claimed outside the store, but he didn't think about it. Of course she had been wary when talking to a stranger.

As it turned out, Jenny liked hot cocoa more than tea, and so they sat down together in a couch in the livingroom after their meal, sipping hot cocoa from oversized mugs while chitchatting and listening to ballads by Sophie Zelmani. The rain was tapping against the windows, creating a pleasing background noise; it was cold outside, but they were warm and dry together in Kristian's comfortable apartment. Evening came before either of them looked at the time.

"Maybe I should be leaving soon," Jenny said, turning her mug around between her fingers. "Thank you for letting me come up here."

"You're welcome. I can drive you home if you want me to."

"Thank you. You have been so nice to me...." She bit her lower lip, and took the step. "Isn't there anything I can do for you...?" She looked down at her hands and then up again, and they both knew what she meant.

So innocent, he thought. I should say no. I should. But her face was beautiful, her hands were small and soft, and her nipples were now clearly visible through the thin blouse. He had wanted to hold her ever since they came in from the rain, and now she spread her crossed legs slowly, like an invitation. He could not resist.

He made his decision, and kept one hand against her neck, stroking her hair while they looked at each other. Then he put both their mugs on the table and kissed her. Her lips were soft, and her tongue aroused him. He kept kissing her, calmly at first, then with more passion. He held her in his arms, and she eagerly returned his kisses. Her blouse fell open and he stroked her waist, her stomach, upp toward her bare breasts. His fingers lightly carressed her nipples, making them stiffer still, and he cupped his hand over a firm, full breast while laying her down on the couch.

Jenny was willing and ready, and he savored undressing her. When only her panties remained he took off his own clothes while she looked at him, and then he held her down again, pressing her body against his. They kissed, and he slowly explored her soft skin, drinking in the sight of her breasts while his hand carressed her long legs, and in between them. His fingers pressed lightly against her panties, and he was surprised when she moaned loudly.

"Yes," she said. "That feels so good...."

Kristian liked hearing her this aroused. "Do you like it when I carress you?"

"Mhmm...."

"Does it feel good when I touch your breasts ... your legs....?" His hand stroke against the inside of her thighs, and she spread them.

"Yes," she said, breathing heavily.

"Do you like this?" He pressed lightly against her panties again, rubbing them. "Do you like it when I carress your clitoris?"

"Mhmm ... it feels so good...."

He removed her panties and found that she was wet. He inserted one fingertip in her and she turned in his arms, her eyes closed.

"Come, let's go to my bedroom." He took her hand and led her to his bed, where he laid her down again and removed her panties from her round hips. She lay still waiting for him, looking at him, smiling dreamingly.

"Turn around," he softly commanded her. She rolled over on her belly, and he carressed her neck, her back, and her sexy round ass. He slapped it lightly, and she giggled.

"You like that?" He slapped her again; it wasn't a hard slap, but his open palm made a loud noise.

"I don't know...."

He slapped her a few more times, and she closed her eyes and smiled. Something told him that this wasn't the first time Jenny had been playing this way in bed.

"You have been a naughty girl," Kristian said playfully. "Follow a stranger to his home. That is naughty, isn't it?" He slapped her again, and she gave an excited squeal. "Isn't it?"

"Yes," she agreed. "I am bad...."

"That's right." He slapped her harder than before, and she gasped happily.

"Yes, spank me...!" It was evident that Jenny wasn't an innocent little girl, but then again, he hadn't really thought she was.

He smacked her hard, and then put a hand between her thighs, touching her wet pussy. He moved a finger inside her, feeling how tight she was, and made a circling motion until she was moaning, her eyes closed.

"Do you like it? Do you like feeling my finger inside of you?" He felt deep inside.

"Mmm, so good...." She pressed her ass against him, to feel him even deeper.

"Turn around." He held her wrists against the bed when she was on her back, kissing her, still holding her while gazing at her nipples. Then he told her to lie still while he moved away to open a closet. Back in bed he tied her wrists to the bedpoles with a couple of scarves, not too tightly, but still tight enough to prevent her from getting loose. Another two scarves spread her legs so that her naked body lay open and defenseless.

He sat down next to her, looking at her. His one hand stroke her lips, and he put a finger in between them to let her suck it, which she obediently did.

"Good girl," he said. With his other hand he played with one of her breasts, pinching her nipples, lifting them and then spreading them. He then carressed her hips, and moved down to her waiting mound....

His middle finger moved deftly inside her. He finger fucked her while she was sucking the index finger of his other hand, and her eyes were closed shut while she concentrated on receiving him.

"You feel good," he said. "Feel so good inside. Do you know that?" He pressed two fingers between her thighs, slowly, stretching her. She writhed against her improvised ropes, her body petite, yet still curvacious and hot and now ready to be taken by him.


"Oh, God ... be careful ... so good...." Her sweet voice was soft and cute. She made him extremely aroused, and Kristian knew that he had to fuck her hard, soon.

His girlfriend had left something else behind, besides the blouse; from a box in his closet he brought out a long, battery-driven dildo, and turned it lightly; the dildo started to vibrate with a low humming sound. Jenny looked at it, her eyes wide.

"Oh. What are you going to do?"

"This," he said, and stroke her clitoris with the device.

"Ohh!" Jenny breathed deeply and grabbed her ropes. "Careful, careful ... oh!" She gasped. He smiled and kept stimulating her, while his free hand caressed her lips, her neck and her chest. He then moved the dildo down a bit and pushed. It easily entered her wet pussy, and she threw her head back while the thick staff was fucking her, in and out, in and out.

"Oh, God...." she whimpered and pressed her eyes shut. She tried pushing her legs together by pure reflex, but they were tied up hard and he couldn't get loose. She was trapped, at his mercy, and despite the instinctive nervousness she enjoyed it.

"Do you like it? Do you like being fucked like this?" he asked.

"Yes ... yes...!"

He massaged her breasts firmly, and held the dildo in place deep inside her while increasing its strength. It vibrated heavily and made her whole body shiver.

He carressed her clitoris to increase the pleasure. She tried to relax, but it was too intense. "I can't take it any more," she moaned. "No, no, stop...."

"Are you sure?" He quickly pressed the dildo as deep inside of her as it would go, and she bent her whole back as if from an electric shock.

"Yes! Stop, stop...!"

He pulled it out, and she gratefully sank down against the mattrass, hot and with sweat on her forehead from the pressure.

"What should we do instead..." He smiled and kissed her, holding her chin in a firm grip. "Are you good at sucking, Jenny?" She didn't reply, but she smiled shyly and looked up at him. He straddled her chest and held her head up; his cock was hard, and he had to hold it in a firm grip to direct it into her mouth.

"Suck it well now," he commanded and held her head against him. She sucked obediently, making her mouth tight for him, as tight as she was between her thighs where she knew he would soon be fucking her. It was hard for her to move in this position, her arms and legs spread and tied, and now even her head was held still. She was completely at his mercy. She closed her eyes and relaxed while he fucked her mouth, moving his cock in and out between her wet lips, and for a moment she felt like a sex slave, motionless except for when he wanted her to move, a doll for him to use any way he preferred. But she knew that this was a game and that he was a warm man, a kind man, and it wasn't uncomfortable, so she let herself be swept away by this game and found that it was exciting.

He moaned by pleasure when he felt her mouth move around him. It felt good to be sucked by this little girl, a girl with such delicate gestures and such big, innocent eyes. Had he helped her because he wanted to have sex with her? Right now he didn't know the answer. Right now he just felt how good it was to have her in his bed.

He was close to coming, but pulled out. Her head fell back against the pillow.

"What a good girl," he said and kissed her, held her. They looked at each other, and he kissed her lips, her cheeks, her neck ... her breasts, her bellybutton ... and then he was between her thighs, licking her. His tongue gliding over her clitoris while his middle finger pushed inside her open pussy, carressing her from the inside.

"Mmm...." She licked her lips and closed her eyes. His tongue was like honey to her, so soft, so good. His finger made her shiver, as he found the spots inside her that sent electricity running through her body. She relaxed and let herself be filled by his carresses.

He licked around her clitoris, licked from the sides, and straight on. He made his tongue flat and moved it up and down over her, several times. His finger rubbed against her insides, and his free hand massaged her round ass. He aroused her with his experienced touch, until her breasts were heaving from her heavy breathing, and then she was at the peak and over it, and the orgasm came washing over her like a liberation. She groaned out loud when she came, and pressed her clitoris hard against his mouth before she sank back again. Her heart was pounding hard, and he waited, let her enjoy the moment.

Then he laid down on top of her naked body and slowly, firmly, came inside her between her spread legs. His cock fit perfectly in her pussy, filled her, and it didn't take long before he was fucking her hard and fast. He held himself up on his arms and pushed into her again and again, hard-fucking this pretty little girl who had followed him home, so cold and wet. Now he had made her hot and wet instead.

"Your pussy feels so good, Jenny!" Her pussy was just as tight and wet around him as he had known it would be, and he plunged inside her body with wild abandon. She was tied up and helpless but she loved it now, loved to be his, to be taken hard and fucked deep inside by his hard cock. She opened her lips and groaned while she slid up and down over the mattrass with his thrusts.

He took a break a while later to untie her. He laid down on top of her again and she greeted his firm, muscular body with a hug and a series of short kisses. He held her close and penetrated her again, and she willingly spread her legs to greet him.

"Is it good, Jenny? Do you want to be fucked? Say it!"

"Yes, fuck me!" she shouted. Every thrust of his cock gave her pleasure, her nails digging into his back as her body tensed and greeted him. He had more energy than her boyfriend, than anyone she had ever slept with, just what she had hoped for. She really needed this.

He turned her over and took her from behind, fucking her like an animal. She stood on her hands and knees and let him thrust his cock inside her pussy again and again, relishing the thought of not being able to see, only feel what he was doing to her. He slapped her ass, spanked her while fucking her, and the intense feeling mixed with her pleasure.

Finally he pushed her on her belly, and plunged inside her hard a series of times, groaning loudly and shooting his sperm into her body. She felt how her pussy filled with hot fluid, knew that it was risky, but right now she didn't care. She smiled happily when she felt him come inside her, felt how natural and right it was that he would take her willing body and come in her mound. She felt like a woman, making love with a man. She squeezed around him with her muscles and lay still, spent, sweaty, happy.

He lay on top of her and pushed a few last times, filled her with the last of his seed. Then he calmed down and held her. Kissed her neck.

"That felt good, Jenny." He pulled out and turned her over, kissed her deeply and for a long time. It didn't matter right now that his seed was running out of her and spilling onto the sheets.

He gave her some paper from a drawer, and she cleaned up. Then they went to the bathroom to wash themselves before returning to the bedroom; he quickly changed the sheets while she was in the bathroom. When she came back he kissed her standing up, held her, and laid her down on the bed. They rested on the bed cover, looking at each other, carressing each other slowly, talking calmly in low voices. Jenny leaned her head against his strong arm, resting against his shoulder with one hand on his chest, and fell asleep.

12