The Rain Storm

Story Info
Enjoying during rain.
1.5k words
3.92
10.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood outside of the locked doors. I kept my hand resting on the cold metal hoping that maybe if I willed it hard enough, it would unlock and the print shop would open up. I have been putting off this trip for a week, and of course now that I'm finally here, they're closed. I let my head hang at my shoulders, concentrating on the pool of sweat that was building from the nape of my neck. The humidity was nearly unbearable, for me anyways.

I stepped onto the sidewalk to start my journey home, eyeing the concrete. Soon there were tiny dark dots lining my path. I looked up and noticed the looming clouds. Within minutes the sun was gone and rain began to pour in sheets. I smiled, because I knew someone somewhere was finding this amusing.

My jeans were soaked, my shirt stretching from holding all the water that was falling over me. I tried tying up my hair but I didn't have a hair tie. I let strands stick to my chest and face, and the walk seemed to last forever.

I knew he was home waiting for me, thinking I would be home soon. I wondered if he noticed the rain, if he was thinking about me. I imagined him sitting at his desk, typing away at his computer. I knew I wanted him as soon as I walked in.

I started for our apartment door, feeling the yearning for his body against mine build inside me. I pushed open the door, the cool air causing goose bumps to climb all over my body. I closed it loudly behind me, and I watched as he walked out of our room.

He stopped as soon as he saw me. I wanted to make this moment last a bit longer. I felt fire between my lips and inside my jeans. His mouth hung open and I watched as he clenched his fists. I saw the thought of him jumping on me cross his face. Within that second I dropped my bag, took off my shirt and walked towards him while unbuttoning my jeans.

The few steps toward him seemed to be endless but when our bodies collided I felt a spark travel through my bones to his. I ran my hands down his back before grabbing the edge of his shirt to pull it over his head. I placed my lips on his newly exposed skin, my hair now sticking to his. The apartment was silent except for the panting escaping my lips.

I pulled at his belt before he pushed me away, tearing at my jeans. He pealed them off of me, leaving me in my wet bra and panties. My skin was wet with rain and sweat, and I could feel myself not cooling down. He stepped back, his eyes running over my body, but I couldn't resist his.

I got on my knees, my chest rising and falling with my quick breaths. I let my lips part slowly before saying, "I need you." I reached for his belt again and this time he let me remove his jeans. I pressed my mouth against the fabric of his shorts, breathing hot air over his hardness. I loved the moan that escaped his mouth.

I smiled and ran my fingers over the top of his shorts, making eye contact with him. I needed to take these shorts off but I wanted to tease him for as long as he could take it. For as long as I could take it. I tilted my head back, and pressed my hand against him now. I loved watching the look on his face right before I took him into my mouth. I teased him again with hot breath and I felt the air shift.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and tilted my head back. I breathed heavily, anticipating what was next. I pulled my lip into my mouth as he leaned over to my ear. He whispered, "I think you're being a naughty little missy. Do you know what that means?"

His voice always sent chills down my spine. I sat on my knees, completely vulnerable, giving my body to him to use. I replied silently, "No, sir."

He lifted me to my feet before leaning me over the edge of the couch. He still had a handful of my hair, as he slowly ran his palm over my ass. I was still completely soaked with rain and sweat. He pulled at the fabric of my panties and enthusiastically took them off of me. He ran his fingertips up along the inside of my legs, and as he got higher up my thigh I shifted so they would part.

Again, he slowly ran his palm over my ass. He said silently, almost to himself, "naughty, naughty girl," and in a second his hand was gone and then the living room was filled with the sound of his hand against my wet, bare ass. The sting ran up my spine, and I gasped before I realized he had spanked me. Before I had a chance to recover his hand was coming down on my other cheek, making me scream now.

"Spread your legs more," he said into my ear. I spread them, knowing full well what was coming. I could feel the inside of my thighs dripping with my own wetness, and all I wanted right now was for him to be inside me. Instead I felt his hand slap onto my wet pussy, making my screams louder.

I felt my legs begin to shake, and tears were beginning to well in my eyes. My favorite part of this role was finding out that all of the pain he can give me turns into pleasure. Each spank makes my body contort in a way I've never felt before. The bruises he leaves behind are reminders of the control he has for me. The love he has for me.

He pulled my hair and I stood up, and he unhooked my bra. I stood in front of him, nude and submissive. He led me to our bedroom, with his hand on my throat the entire way. He put me on the bed, reaching for the restraints at the top and bottom of the mattress. He strapped my left wrist down first, and while he reached across me for the right one, he stopped at my breasts.

I watched as he brought one nipple into his mouth, biting down on the tip with his tongue. The other nipple was at his mercy between his fingertips. As soon as he started he stops, and slips the other restraints over my wrists and ankles. I lay on the bed; legs spread apart, waiting for his next touch. I felt my body become incredibly sensitive to every sort of touch. I watched him walk along the side of the bed, to the front. He kept his eyes on my pussy. I wanted his mouth on me more than anything.

"I need your mouth on my pussy, sir." He climbed between my legs, gently running his fingers up and down my thighs.

"I think you're being a little too eager, missy." He brought his hand down on my wet pussy again. I was incredibly wet and the sound that echoed through the bedroom was intoxicating. I let out a scream, and a smile appeared on his face. He leaned up towards my mouth, teasing me with his tongue. His mouth found its way to my ear, which made my spine contort beneath him.

"I think you don't get to see what I have planned for you." He whispered in my ear. He opened the drawer to the nightstand and pulled out a blindfold.

"Yes sir," I responded. Hearing that word escape my lips turned me on even more. He placed the fabric over my eyes, lifting my head and tying it tightly behind my head. My eyes were open but I couldn't see a thing.

I felt his weight leave the mattress, and then come back on the opposite side. He grazed my nipples with his fingers before squeezing one hard and putting on a nipple clamp. He placed the other clamp onto my pert breast and I gasped in pure pleasure. I was his.

My legs lay spread on the mattress, and even though I couldn't see I could feel his eyes taking me in. I felt his weight shift again, this time between my parted thighs. In one quick movement his thick cock was filling me up. I moan at the feeling of his warm hardness inside me. His thrusts grew quicker, pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

"You wanna come all over this cock, don't you, missy?" I was so lost in the pleasure of him inside me that I could hardly mutter a "yes sir."

He grabbed a handful of my hair and his mouth was right next to my ear. He told me to come and like the flick of a switch I could feel an explosion start inside me. I tightened my grip around him and he moaned in response.

"Fuck baby, you're gonna make me come." He removed the blindfold just so I could see the fire in his eyes as his thick strands of come filled me up. We lie together on the bed, soaking in rain water and bodily fluids. I loved every bit of being his.