The Rainbow

Story Info
Cherish is looking for a man to take her from behind.
2k words
3.96
27.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers

Cherish stood in front of the mirror checking out her new swimsuit. It was white with black polka dots, the one she had been wanting since the snow first melted. She knew it looked great on her, the way it hugged her ass and accented her long bronzed legs and flat stomach.

She had always thought her arms were too long and skinny but even they looked great with the strapless bra. The only problem was her boobs. She was hoping with the padding they would actually look at least a little bigger, but no such luck.

She was about to take off the swimsuit and slip back into her sundress when she took a step back and saw her full image.

She was glad she had listened to her mom and finally started to grow out her hair. It looked great hanging loose over her shoulders. Its golden hue and her jade green eyes looked great with the suit.

She ran a hand over her belly and down inside her bikini bottoms. It seemed like all the girls were going completely bald down there nowadays, but she liked the look and feel of a nicely trimmed landing pad.

She let the tips of her finger slip down to her lips and she enjoyed the slickness of the moisture gathering on her slit. She pushed down and let her finger bang against her clit.

It sent a shiver through her body and for some reason an image came into her mind. It was Shane Hoyt. This was his first year as a life guard at the pool.

She always looked forward to him coming to the concession stand and buying a bag of Skittles.

She began to wonder what it would be like to taste the rainbow inn his tongue as she rubbed a circle around her clit with her pointer finger and let her middle finger slide into the moisture.

She was very aware of the sparkle in his blue eyes and the way his muscles rippled under his white tank.

However, even though he saw her almost every day for the last month she didn't think he even knew she existed.

She used her thumb to rub her clit now and slid her pointer finger into her pussy to join the middle finger.

She had always been very sweet to him and it made her sad to think that she meant nothing to him at all; it was almost like he looked through her.

She looked up at her breasts and she tried to fight off the insecurity by rubbing faster and probing deeper.

Then a crazy thought occurred to her. Maybe Shane was into other boys.

She smiled to herself. This was probably a dirty thing for, but maybe that would make him the perfect candidate to fulfill her fantasy of losing her anal virginity.

She pulled her hand out of her and turned around so she could see her ass by looking over her shoulder. She stuck her butt out a bit and used both hands to slide her bottoms down over her hips.

She bent over a bit more so she could see her slit between her legs but she couldn't quite see her puckered little butt hole so she slid her hands over her cheeks and spread them slightly.

Her tiny nipples hardened and she felt a throbbing in her crotch. She placed on of her middles fingers in her mouth and got it nice and wet.

Her mind raced back to her memory of Shane and her eyes raced down to the tight little red shorts that he wore. Yes, she had checked out his package on many occasions and she had been disappointed at first that his bulge was really that big but that might not a bad thing if he was going to put it in her butt.

She reached between her legs again, but this time she slid it past her pulsating pussy and touched it to her puckered hole.

She was surprised at how much she enjoyed the sensation. Her cheeks tightened and her heart raced a bit as she ran her fingertip around her puckered hole.

She looked in the mirror and saw her finger pressed against her hole and she tried to imagine being bent over with her ass exposed to Shane and it gave her a very hot sensation between her legs.

She wanted to slide her finger inside herself but she was afraid it would hurt. She found her bottle of Vaseline and dipped her finger and then bent over again and pushed. The ring felt tight, but she liked the way it felt and she pushed harder. It hurt a tiny bit at first but once it had stretched over the first knuckle it slid right in.

She wiggled it around a bit and she felt herself get wet all over again. She reached down with her hand and rubbed her clit with her first two fingers.

A rush came over her knees started to shake and her legs began to tremble. She pictured Shane standing behind her with his cock in his hand and she started to rubbed harder as a sweet sigh escaped from her lips.

She slipped her middle finger into her ass and it stretched her out past the point of pain, but the ache turned to pleasure as her fingers hit the right spot on her clit and she screamed as she started to cum.

She stopped herself suddenly as she felt the warmth of the sun on her face through the window.

She figured it would be a great time to try out here new swimsuit, and there would be plenty of time to fantasize later.

She threw on her sundress, grabbed a beach towel and headed for her secret spot down at the lake.

There was a trail that ran back to a secluded bay that was hidden from the rest of the lake. There was a bunch of trees by a tiny little beach. She laid down her towel and slipped out of her dress. She was about to jump in when she decided to also take off her top. She was feeling brave after her fun little session in front of the mirror.

She threw her top next to her towel and ran and dove off the bank into the lake. The cool water felt great against her warm skin and sensitive nipples. She thought this might be as good of a place as any to play with herself, but when she came up out of the water she was staring right at a red and white bobber.

She covered her tiny titties and turned toward the shore. Sitting on the shore partially concealed by some bushes was a guy wearing a ball cap.

"Cherish?" He said.

She looked closer and sitting right there in front of her half naked self was Shane holding a fishing pole.

She couldn't believe it. He knew her name. She just wanted to go running up there and jump his bones but instead she said. "Could you throw me my top?"

Instead he stood up, kicked off his shoes, pulled his shirt over his head and walked toward the lake.

"I promise not to look!" He said with a wink and a smile and dove in toward her.

Cherish was so excited and shocked she could hardly believe it, but she was also mortified and had no idea what to say to the guy she was just fantasizing about.

"I feel like I should be asking you for a bag of Skittles." He said as he came out of the water. "I've been meaning to talk to you." He added. "I was just hoping to meet you outside of the concession stand."

She could feel an enormous smile growing on her face and that made her blush. "We'll here's your chance." She said shyly.

"So... You want to go swimming with me some time?" He asked.

She started to giggle uncontrollably, and he reached out his hands asking for hers.

This excited her and she felt a twinge in her crotch. "But there so small." She said.

Shane took another step towards her and put his hands around her wrists. "No sweat, I'm an ass man anyway."

She gave in, sliding her hands into his. She expected him to look down immediately and stare, but he didn't. Instead he pulled her towards him and gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

"I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you. I hope it's all right."

She pulled him back and pushed her lips against hers as her tongue slid between her lips and her nipples brushed up against his chest. She felt one hand grip her hair and the other slide down from her shoulders to the small of her back and his stiffening cock poked her just below her wet pussy.

She was pretty sure now that he was into women but that thought also turned her attention to her ass hole which was still sore from earlier.

She worked her tongue in his mouth and wished his hand would keep moving further down, but it didn't. So she slid her own hands down to his waist and slid his shorts down.

He didn't resist so she grabbed his cock. It wasn't massive, but it was bigger than she thought based on his bulge.

She started stroking it gently and he moaned, letting his lips fall down to her nipples and the hand that was in her hand fell to her crotch.

He slipped his hand inside her bottoms and slid his finger inside her while she continued to jack him off. They both started to moan passionately.

She really wanted to go down on him but she was scared she would drown so she grabbed his hand and led him toward shore. He tripped, and had to stop to pull up his shorts but then he followed her.

They sat down on her towel and he stroked her hair. "I've always thought you were beautiful, but you are also just as fun and amazing." He said. "It seems like you always get what you want."

"Well, you know what I really want right now?"

"What?"

She pushed him back and pulled his shorts all the way off as she crawled on top of him and shoved her ass in his face.

She stroked his cock, took it all the way into her mouth, and then slid her tongue up the shaft.

She felt him struggling with her bikini bottoms and then felt his lips against hers. His hands rubbing her buns as his tongue wiggled up inside her.

She reached down and cupped his balls in her hand and then just as if he could read her mind he licked her tight little ass hole. She felt him tremble beneath him and right when she thought he was going to cum she felt his open hand smack down hard on her ass.

She kept sucking and he kept smacking. Her mind was so enraptured by the sweet sensation on her tingling cheeks and ass hole that she didn't even really that he had exploded in her mouth until the hot load had hit her in the back of the throat.

She rolled off of him onto her stomach and was prepared to just cuddle. That's when he mounted her and lifted her hips. He rubbed her lips until she became moist again. He took his dick and started pressing it against her pussy but she reached back and redirected it to her ass.

She could feel Shane hesitate momentarily. Then he touched the tip of it to her eager hole.

Cherish cleared her mind and took in the sounds around her. The birds singing, water splashing, a lonely cricket. Shane pushed himself inside her and she felt free and complete.

She loved every inch of him dominating her. She started to shiver, partially from the pleasure, partially from the cold of the night which was approaching. She slid her fingers between her legs and rubbed herself to a screaming finish.

Shane collapsed on top of her and they laid there laughing for a while.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to laugh or cry, but one thing was for certain. Days at the concession stand would never be the same.

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers