The Rainey Blue Ch. 01

Story Info
A witch torments a young couple.
2.7k words
4.28
5.6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, now what was the Zimmerman Telegram all about?" Ignatius's wife quizzed him hoping that she could trip him up at least once. The two had been playing these little history trivia games for hours now. They were driving deeper and deeper into the Rainey Blue Forest. The rising sun was shining its blinding light through the tall trees that were blocking them in on all sides, not a single house in sight only a long-paved road ahead.

"Well it came from Germany, the Germans sent it to Mexico." he answered quickly making a sharp left turning down a nearly concealed dirt path. "Germany tells Mexico that if they attack the U.S. they would get the land they lost back. Then low and behold the U.S. finds out about the telegram and they declare war on Germany. And so, we entered World War 1, that's the basics of it."

"Correct again Mr. Bellamy!" she said merrily clapping her hands together. "You are the smartest person in this car right now." She leaned over and placed her shoulder on his.

He snickered. "Now Marigold don't put yourself down like that. You are wonderfully smart," he said looking at her with a smile. The cute cluster of tiny freckles that were dashed on her nose and under her big chocolate brown eyes, made his smile grow, she was just so adorable to him. Her smooth tawny, yellowish-brown completion was turning a slight shade of red on her somewhat chubby cheeks when she heard his compliment.

"You're so sweet too!" she cooed placing her head on his shoulder. Her helmet of thick wooly hair brushed against his face. The small chestnut brown coils tickled his neck and stubbled jaw.

"And besides we can't forget Crackers in the back. He's the second smartest person in the car," Ig teased. As soon as Iggy mentioned the bull terriers name the white beast sprang up from the cardboard box filled back seat and strained to get at his owner's face. He yelped happily clawing his way between the too.

"Yeah, and your funny too." Goldie sarcastically said moving over to the right letting the dog get better access to her husband's face. "Sic 'em Crackers." The dog lunged to attacked his unwilling target.

"Oh, cut it out boy! Stop that!" But no matter how hard Iggy tried to pry the fat bull terrier off he wouldn't stop showering him with wet kisses. "I don't want to die by drowning in dog spit!" He managed to shove the dog off for a second but he sprung right back only to stick half his tongue in Ig's mouth as he complained. "I knew this was how I was going to die," he shrieked after spitting out the extra drool that Crackers left in his mouth.

"Alright Crackers wrap it up, get off," Goldie ordered prying her beloved pooch away from her now drenched in slobber husband.

"Thanks. But you're a day late and a dollar short." he said taking his glasses off to wipe them clean of thick gobs of drool. "I can't see a darn thing now."

Goldie chuckled. "Don't you worry, I'll take care of it," she reached over and plucked his glasses from his face.

"Hurry up though, you know I'm as blind as a bat." Ig said squinting his pale grey eyes and clutching the steering wheel tighter. Everything was an eye watering blur, all the trees clumped together making a huge blot of green. "I think I'm supposed to turn down this dirt road, maybe?" He propped his torso forward frantically trying to see anything familiar.

She reached inside her purse and took out his trusty eye glass cleaner spray and cloth. While digging around she noticed a pamphlet with the words Ambrose Academy written in bold crimson letters. She sighed and slumped in posture. She proceeded to clean the smudged glasses, hysterical thoughts raced in her mind. "You know," she paused thinking if she should bring her thoughts to light, "I'm going to miss you while you're at work, I get so lonely while your away." She slightly tilted her head down staring at her pink purse. "I hate being alone."

"I know dear," he spoke tenderly, "but look at it this way, we get a great old house, we can have fun in the city on the weekends, and I'm sure you'll make a few new friends."

Marigold frowned, "you know how hard it is for me to make friends." she handed him his spotless black rimmed glasses. "With me being so...anxious and all."

"But your improving so much," she perked us as he praised her. "Just give it more time, you'll be fine." He adjusted his glasses happy to have them back on their rightful face.

She sucked her teeth. "Just the idea of me being sociable makes me gag, most people are so stuck up like their valuable royalty." She threw her arms up in the air acting more dramatic then she needed to be. "And you know how other women treat me. Talking down to me like I'm slow." She rolled down the window manually and stuck her whole arm out. The warm August breeze slapping her skin felt nice. The aroma of pine trees filled the car making the duo breath in deeply, enjoying the unspoiled fragrance of the vast countryside.

"You'll connect with someone sooner or later. Also we are about to arrive at our new place in a few minutes." He smiled looking around the confines of the woodland, it brought back countless memories. "You know what, I haven't been down here in years." He made his descent further down the road. "I have so many good memories of fishing with my Grandpa and eating heaps of my Grandmother's food that she made from scratch." He exhaled deeply, "Ah, good times."

"Oh, please don't talk about food," Goldie whined rubbing her empty stomach. "We haven't eaten anything since we left last night." She poked the slight pudge on the lower end of her stomach and gasped, "Ok, maybe I shouldn't eat today," she pouted. "Well maybe just a light snack...or two."

"I'll take you to the store tomorrow when I get home, we'll stock up on some high-quality food. Maybe I'll learn how to cook and we can have a cook off, whoever has the best dish wins!"

"Oh boy! That sure sounds like fun," she hollered cynically. A noticeable fake smile on her round face.

Her husband could sense when his girl was feeling down in the dumps. He sighed with a faint smile and gently placed his hand on her toasty lap. "I know your scared of being back in town but it will be fine. Trust me." His voice was firm and deep.

She recoiled slightly at his unexpected touch. Just being close to him made her heart flutter. "Thank you, Iggy." she looked up at him, his light bright smile always brightened her day. "I needed that."

"You are ever so welcome Goldie," his large hand glided up and down her thickset thigh. She grasped it gently. His lightly bronzed hand felt so warm, it had a nice weight to it. She squeezed it firmly, her small hand on top of his forced a minute smile to appear on her face. The two remained silent as they appreciated each other's company within the cramped Fiat.

The Bellamy's were fenced in by massive long-standing trees as they turned down on an old dirt road, it's dirt was a dull shade of red, almost orange. The fat trees were on all sides and at the top their thin branches strangled each other, letting only a little sun light through at the tip top. Pounds of moss hanging down. The sight made them feel closed in and uneasy. They continued to go down the bumpy old dirt path that appeared to go on for miles. The gap filled shadows of the trees splattered the road casting a cooling shade over the car.

"Man, this path is crazy, it always terrified me as a kid," Ig disclosed trying to make it out of the green prison as fast as he could. "You would not want to get... stranded out here at night." his velvety voice cracked as he reminisced about his childhood trauma, immense terror obviously radiated in his enlarged eyes. He regained his composure not long after. "Trust me, I got lost in here one cold October night, never again!"

Goldie was too busy fiddling with her heart shaped locket to pay him any attention. "Sounds super spooky." Further and further the two inched down the road. The route hadn't been paved in years, numerous dents and holes littered the packed dirt.

Iggy turned to check on his wife. "We're almost there!" He exclaimed bouncing like an enthusiastic child. He went motionless when he overheard her groan, his eyes locked on her chest. Ig's back stiffened when he noticed her massive breasts bounce each time the car hit a cavernous dent in the bright red dirt road. He couldn't help but attempt to take a swift peek. Her loose fitting bright yellow shirt embraced her bust tightly showing off the long crack between her two soft hills, the delicate flesh protruding up almost spilling over her low v neck blouse. He took another peek, her breasts, a little bit larger than her head, were putting on a show for him. He could hear the quiet thump each time they slammed against her midsection. His glasses were running down his roman nose, he quickly put them back into place still watching her intently, grey eyes wide. Her heavy hangers were pleading to erupt free from their tight containment. It got a little bit of a rise out of him, he felt a slight prickle of pleasure down below the belt. He huffed and ran his fingers through his thick inky black corkscrew curls. Ig was trying to distract himself by playing with his almost pompadour like hairstyle, the long mound of curls in the front swooped to the left side. He raked his hand through the flaccid curls over and over making them sway to and fro on his sweaty forehead.

"This road sucks butt," Goldie grumbled getting rather annoyed by all the bouncing and jigging. She looked out the side window, nothing but more trees and shrubbery for miles around. "Slow it down a bit Iggy," she was almost panting. Her great bust was making it hard for her to take in air, they cruelly smacked her diaphragm, knocking the air out of her. She wrapped an arm around the unruly pair, trying to tame them. She sighed in relief when the pain dissipated.

Ig unenthusiastically slowed down the vehicle, he enjoyed the show while it lasted at least. "You got it." The minuets passed, and shortly they finally made it to their long-awaited destination. "Ah! There we go," he declared, "welcome to our new home." He drove onto a large patch of treeless land, then made his way onto the cracked curved drive way. The house sat effortlessly in the middle sandwiched between rows upon rows of endless forest.

"It looks so cool!" Goldie ogled the retro house. "Quick let's look inside!" now his wife was all happy and bright eyed. She practically leaped out the car before he had a chance to park it. Crackers sprang to life and made a mad dash out the open car door.

"Geez just wait a sec will ya!" Ig shouted from the car. But his girl was gone, almost at the front door now. She dashed the house holding her chest down tightly, the family dog rushing behind her, yapping like a lunatic. He observed her as she ran, taking her body in. She was a sturdy thing, short and stout. She was tougher than she looked, her large build was draped with thick muscles; squishy fat covering them making it harder to tell how strong she really was. Her wasp-waisted midsection belled out to widespread hips and a rump molded after a draft horse's rear end. "What a wife."

The rectangular shaped house was a dark walnut brown tint on the outside, it stood tall and majestic, a real work of art. A large window exposed everything that was within the place. It was a little discomforting to have it bare it all for the world to see. "Maybe I should cover that?" Ig thought. It was going to be a pain to mow the lawn with it being overgrown and wild, but at least there were no trees that would get in the way.

Ig parked the car in the wide open two car garage. He got out and slammed the door shut. He hummed a little tune while he walked over to the other side to close the door that Goldie was too busy to shut. A foul smell hit his nose, "Oh God what is that stench!?" he instinctively pinched his nose and tried not to gag. It had a rank smell, pungent with a hint of sickening sweetness; like rotting meat that was sprayed with cheap fruity perfume. He snooped around looking for the source of the rancid scent. The stench of decay radiated from an old storage closet that was located next to the door that lead inside the house. He covered his nose with his grey shirt and pinched it tight. He opened the door slowly to find the corpse of a small cat sized animal. Its mouth still agape displaying its needle like fangs. Its body had no hint of fur, it was just a wrinkly purplish black mound of flesh. Ig backed up, eyes wide, "what the hell is that thing?" He crouched down to inspect the strange creature.

"What's the hold up!" Goldie yelled still standing at the front pale blue door waiting impatiently to see her new digs. "You know you have the keys, right!?"

"Just a second!" He yelled back staring at whatever it was that died in his house. "How'd it get in there?" Looked up at the ceiling of the closet, no holes, just specs of black mold. No sign of entry at all that he could see. Just some dusty cardboard boxes sitting on the shelf.

"Come on Iggy, I'm dying to see the inside, and I really have to pee." Goldie walked over to him with Crackers close behind her. She flinched when the smell violated her sensitive nose. "What is that!?" She yelped backing away cupping her mouth and small button nose.

"Looks like a cat or maybe an opossum." He opened the door wider to find long deep marks on the door. "Come here, he urged her over, look at this."

"Scratch marks." Goldie said touching the deep jagged lines in the wooden door. "Poor thing, looks like it was trapped and he died trying to get out."

"Yeah." He spotted a rusty shovel in the corner of the closet. "I'll take care of it. you go inside," he tossed her the keys to the house. "I'll be there in a minute."

Goldie caught the keys and nodded. She hurried back to the front door, "Come on Crackers." The dog ignored her, his beady black eyes were starting a hole into the carcass. The fine white hairs stood high on his back.

"No boy you can't eat it," Ig said walking into the dank closet. The smell was unbearable in the tiny space, and so much stronger. He grabbed the shovel and scooped up the decomposing body. Crackers barked loudly following his master, jumping high on his thin legs. He almost knocked the shovel out of Ig's hands. Down boy! He yelled raising the shovel higher. The dog was bearing his fangs at the unknown animal. Ig retched when the corpse got to close to his face.

Ig practically ran into the nearby army of trees. "Now to get rid of this...thing." He dug it a deep grave, Crackers watching his every move. He dropped it in the hole and buried it. "there we go," he threw the last bit of pitch black dark dirt onto the grave, "much better!" the smell was gone at last. "Let's go home." Iggy walked away dragging the shovel on the ground. Crackers lingered a little longer watching the grave, a low growl began within his throat. "Come on boy!" Ig called noticing that his beloved pooch wasn't by his side. The dog obeyed tearing himself away from the site.