The Rainey Blue Ch. 02

Story Info
Home sweet home?
4.3k words
4.25
4.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Bellamy stomped up the grey moss-covered steps to her long-awaited house. She couldn't help but stare inside the full window that displayed the entire kitchen. It was like a cheap whore with her legs wide open for anyone to enter inside her loose walls. "That'll be a neat view." Goldie made her way to the blue door; she hesitated, hand hovering over the rusty doorknob. "This is it," she jammed the keys inside then twisted the knob. The door wouldn't budge. "Come on!" she hissed, "open up." She added a bit more power but nothing happened, the door refused to move. "Okay then," she snorted, both hands gripped the knob she braced herself. "One. Two. Three!" With all her might she rammed the door with her sturdy side. Nothing happened. "Strong door." She overheard some movement coming behind her. "Iggy?" She jerked looking back at the dense forest but saw nothing. "That's weird." What she heard was the taping of Crackers claws as he ran beside her, panting wildly. "There you are, why didn't you listen to me earlier?" The white dog flopped down on the cold brick. She rolled her eyes, "lazy thing."

Her eyes were suddenly fixated on the house, she saw something move deep within the borders of the dark kitchen. Her heart sprinted. "What was that?" She whispered unable to look away. Her eyes were thin slits trying to get a better glimpse. She walked closer to the smudged glass, her eyes darted to a fist-sized black figure residing in the corner by the fridge, it put all its attention on her. It was hunched over, its fur like wires sticking every which way; long beaver like teeth bared and short claws out, its long stringy whiskers seemed to point toward her. She was mesmerized by the reflective green eyes that stared back. She couldn't tear her eyes away. She moved closer to the edge of the glass trying to hide from it gaze.

A single finger poked her back, "Reach for the sky!" A deep voice boomed behind her. "It's been three years but I got you now Marigold Gros!" He said in the best western accent he could muster. "I'm gonna turn you in and watch you hang."

She nearly jumped three feet in the air yelping like an injured puppy. Her quivering arms high above her.

Ig covered his mouth trying hard not to laugh at his skittish wife. "Good job there pilgrim." He lowered his 'gun' and forced her arms forward placing her vibrating hands on the door. She was still in a frightened daze so she kept them there. He grabbed her wide meaty hips, and drew them back. Ig mashed his crotch on her fat rear end that was now on full display for him. "You think you could just mosey on in this here old household and hide out from me?" He bent down, his hard stomach lightly touched her arched back. Ig wrapped a muscular arm around her midsection, locking them closer together, "Well you thought wrong." He weaseled a hand under her shirt, and grabbed a handful of her heavy breast rotating it around and around. She absentmindedly moaned his name as he continued his attack on her. He could feel himself hardening as he rubbed and prodded her entrance that was sealed off by her tight blue jeans. "Maybe I'll let you off the hook if you give me some."

She huffed finally regaining some composure. "Iggy!" She screamed as loud as a siren in his ear, you almost gave me a heart attack! And stop doing what you're doing you nasty man!" She bent her elbows, hurled herself forward then violently propelled herself backwards which in turn knocked Iggy on his backside.

He groaned as he hit the hard floor. "What was that for!?" He roared shacking a fist at her, "why I oughta."

"I'm so sorry Iggy," she hardly apologized, "are you alright?"

"No, it's fine, I guess Sheriff Bellamy was no match for Ms. Goldie's enormous ass." He presented her his hand.

She let out a giggle with a small snort attached, "Nobody is a match for the roughest toughest female outlaw in the land." She grabbed his hand and pulled him up no problem.

"But seriously girl you almost punched my ticket." He teased drawing his glasses up his nose.

She looked up at him, worry consuming her big brown eyes. "You sure you're okay?" Her eyes traced his defined torso up to his chest. A prickle of heat filled her cheeks, thinking about what he just did to her. His large body on hers, breathing in her ear, groping her softly, his thick shaft so close to her aching hole. She tried to beat the feelings she was experiencing out of her mind. "No, proper ladies don't think about those things," she thought, "Mother taught me better than that."

He looked down at her, a smirk appeared. "Goldie, are you alright? Maybe I should screw you out here on the porch?" He chuckled, "We can put on a show for all the squirrels and birds out here."

She didn't know what to say. "Uh, there's s-something in the house!" She stuttered quickly. Eyes darting from him back to the kitchen.

"What? Like a person, or an animal?"

"No look right there, by the fridge I saw something looking back at me."

"Come on," he took her hand, "let's go inside and check it out." He turned the knob and the door opened with no protest, it shrieked as it widened.

She was staring at the corner just waiting for something to pop out and attack them.

Ig sighed and walked in the direction she hinted to. "Well Goldie something was here," he said when finished with the inspection.

"What was it? Some kind of hellish cryptid?" She paused with a serious look, "Was it the bat beaver?"

"A rat, it left some pellets for us on the counter."

"It was a pretty big rat then," she mumbled looking over the place. "Now I just feel silly, getting scared over a harmless disease carrying rat."

"Well it's gone now, hopefully it won't be checking in again."

After a nervous laugh Goldie wanted to poke around the kitchen. "Cool they almost match the door," the cupboards were all a painted a light blue color. She tapped her fingers on the dusty yellow countertop. "That's kinda nasty." She sat down on one of the dining tables rickety stools, her butt was a bit too large for the seat as a large portion of it didn't fit on the stool. She looked out the large window, "So cool!" She spotted a hummingbird and a fat squirrel. "This place is amazing," Goldie exclaimed, "despite the giant mutant rats I mean. But I absolutely love the vintage look! It's got so much character."

"I knew you would like it. It hasn't been updated or anything." He closed the door and flicked on the large glass orbs that hung down from the vaulted ceiling. "My grandfather helped construct it back in the early seventies. It was his pride and joy."

"It's a bit of a fixer upper but I'm sure it will make a great home," Goldie gushed opening the thin door that closed off the kitchen making her way into the spacious living room.

"Oh yes definitely," he agreed following her. The high white vaulted ceiling had a number of leaky wet spots and the plush yet dull pink carpet was stained beyond repair but at least it came with its very own fireplace. "We probably won't use the fireplace; my Grandparents rarely did and it stays hot all year round down here.

Goldie brushed off some dust from the old sapphire colored couch. She sat her fat tail down and sighed in surprise. "This is actually really comfy!" She exclaimed tilting her head back.

"Sure is, I took so many naps on that thing. I hated it as a kid."

"Say what's that dark spot over there?" She pointed towards a large round burnt spot in the corner close to the fireplace.

"Oh...that." Ig's voice dropped a few notched lower, "I don't think I ever told you how my Grandma died did I?"

She shook her head, "No, you were so upset I didn't want to ask."

He ogled at the spot as he spoke. "She was a smoker, in fact she had me light her cigarettes for her while she sat in her favorite recliner every night." Ig walked to the fireplace and sat down near the spot. "One night she fell asleep on it and whoosh! The flames consumed her. She combusted, nothing was left but a pile of ashes." His grey eyes still fell onto the dark marker.

"That's awful," Goldie whispered eyeing the spot on the carpet. "I'll try to get the stain out, if it's bothering you." She got off the couch and approached him. "I don't want you to relive-

"Don't worry about it," he cut her off, a little bass in his voice, she stopped in her tracks. "I'll take care of it later." He stood up and smiled at her. "I'll be fine Marigold."

"Alright, if you say so." She wrapped her arms around his waist. She tried to lock her small hands around him but she barely touched her fingertips together. He had the physique of a Spanish fighting bull and she cherished it. His body was a nice balance of fat and muscle, broad shoulders greatly complemented his barrel chest. She squeezed as hard as she could muster. "I love you Iggy! I just wanna hug and squeeze you like this forever!"

"I can't breathe Goldie," he coughed. "But that does sound nice." A dopey smile form as he thought of always being close to his cute wife.

She looked up at him and grinned. Got on her tip-toes and puckered up her heart-shaped lips.

Iggy giggled at her scrunched-up face and closed shut eyes. He bent his head down a bit and gave her a sweet peck.

"Boy that's hot!" She yelped breaking the kiss.

"What is?"

"Your breath!" She screamed laughing like a mad man.

He rolled his eyes, "You still need to work on your jokes doll." He flicked the tip of her nose. "Now come on we gotta go unpack before we get too lazy and end up not doing it until like two weeks later."

"Okey-dokey," she said joyfully following him outside.

The two went to the garage to bring every heavy box inside from the backseat and trunk. The sun now high in the sky, making the garage feel like a baking oven. Panting and sweaty they retire to the living room to cool off.

"Much better", exhaled Iggy switching on the ceiling fans, "It's way hotter than eighty-four degrees." He plopped down on the blue couch next to Goldie.

"My poor baby," she purred scooting closer to him. She grabbed his head and placed it gently on her lap, he laid on his side watching Crackers chewing on his squeaky pig toy. Her breasts gently sat on his head, they were two hefty mounds of warm doughy flesh. She lightly began rubbing his side. "I don't want you to overheat. Remember the last time you did, you fainted in front of all those people and almost cried."

"Yes, I remember," he said bluntly. "That feels so good," he whispered enjoying the gentle yet firm massage. The sweet scent of his wife filled his nose. She smelled faintly of blueberries. He closed his eyes and breathed in her fragrance.

A devilish look in her eyes gleamed as a thought appeared in her head. "Yeah, but it's still too hot in here." She stopped messaging him and sat up slightly. "I'm just gonna take this off for a while." She took her top off exposing her plain coral colored bra that barely contained her huge bust. A good portion of sweaty flesh was peeking out under at the bottom of the brassiere. "Much better!"

He sat up and turned facing her unable to avert his gaze. All he wanted to do was have his cock sandwiched between her softs tits and fuck them until he came all over Goldie's face. Like that was ever going to happen. Maybe in the next life.

Goldie's cheeks burned. "M-maybe you should do the same?" She suggested awkwardly. A hint of lust mixed with her eagerness. She faced him, her eyes fell on his crotch noticing his excitement. Her words got all jumbled up as she eyed his thick member. "Maybe...I...you...could?"

Their lips met in a matter of seconds. Her plump lips on his thin ones, Ig grabbed a hand full of her and squeezed gently. His large hands could only handle a portion of her bust, most of her soft tissue was overflowing over them. It had been serval weeks since he last touched them. "How does that feel?" he asked breaking the kiss.

She gasped at his touch. She was hoping that he would grope her harder. Her eyes fell to his chest, she was unable to look at him. "Really good." She murmured. "It's been too long."

He didn't say a word. He kept groping her tenderly. His mouth now focused on her neck, he left tiny kisses along her jugular. She shivered in response, "keep going," she ordered wrapping her arms around his neck. Her back was touching the armrest now, his powerful hands were kneading both of her breasts. He placed his lips back on hers, he muffled all the little moans that were leaving her throat. She noticed the warmth from his hardening shaft rubbing against her thigh. Marigold closed her eyes as Ig's tongue entered her mouth, swiftly licking her tongue, a long stream of drool fell from her lips down to her chest as she expelled a deep moan.

A knock at the door and the dog's loud barking broke up the fun.

"Uh, hold that thought." Ig said getting up to see who was screwing with his fun. The look on his wife's face told him that he needed to hurry back before he lost this golden opportunity.

He was greeted by a tall woman carrying a pie in her hand. A wide grin on her pudgy face. The two met eye to eye, this giant woman's dark blue eyes peered deep within Ig's soul. "Good afternoon cutie pie." She greeted in a deep gruff Southern sounding voice.

He looked at with a confused look, "Hello, um, can I help you or?"

"Ah yes where are my manners," she cleared her throat. "I am Messalina!" The house nearly shook when her voice bellowed out. "I've lived down deep in this forest for many years!" Her voice lowered down to a faint whisper, "I live further down the road there." She offered him her hand. "It's so nice to meet you." That disturbing grin never faded from her face. He studied her for a moment, her lightly tanned round face, crow's feet clung to the sides of her deep-set eyes. Her thick and black as tar hair hung down to her arm pits. She almost did look familiar, perhaps she visited him in a dream when he was younger. He could had sworn he'd seen the odd dress that she was wearing, like she just sown some old blood red bed sheets together and threw it on. It was eerie, maybe they already met.

"Nice to meet you Messalina," he reached his hand out and shook hers, "I'm Ignatius Bellamy and my wife Marigold is inside." His heart raced, flesh on flesh, his on hers. His whole arm felt like it was hovering over an open flame. She let go and he went ice cold.

"Oh! How quaint!" She hollered, "I knew you looked familiar!" She grabbed his cheeks and squeezed hard, "You're Ronald's little grandson." She looked him up and down, "You look just like he did when he was your age, yep! Yes, you do!"

Iggy felt sick, as if her fingers were injecting him with the flu. He shook his head releasing it from her tight grip. "That's...cool, I had no idea that anyone but my grandparents lived down here." He rubbed his sore face, "My Grandfather never mentioned you at all."

Her grin widened, "I won't be long," she declared making her way past Ig, "I made my new neighbors a pie as you can see. It's cherry."

"Thanks," for some reason, this strange woman made him feel knots in his gut. He felt like he was going to faint if he got too close to her again. He noticed a great heat beginning to rise deep within his bowels that fanned out throw-out his whole being. His breathing became labored, his face felt as if it was doused with lava.

She placed the pie on the counter and spotted Goldie still on the couch. "Hello there, my little damselfly! You must be Marigold." She squealed sauntering over to her.

Goldie blushed, her face was still red and sweaty. She didn't want this stranger to know about what she and Ig were doing before her arrival. "Hello."

Messalina licked her lips, "I already told your husband I'm your new neighbor and I just wanted to drop by and say hey. But I see you two were in the middle of something." She cupped Goldie's chin and looked deep into her wide unblinking eyes. "I can smell it."

This woman's presence made the wife tune everything out. Her head was spinning, she stared up at her in awe. Her scent was driving her crazy, the deepest pit within her was aching, it was begging to be filled beyond what it was capable of holding and pumped full of the essence of a man. Sweat became to drop from her forehead and down her face. "Oh, no! we were just-

"I'm just screwing with ya honey!" She laughed holding her sides. "But Oh, me oh my! Aren't you just adorable," she chirped wiping the tears from her dark eyes. The neighbor sat down next to her, "And your quite blessed." She looked down at her chest and giggled. "Your husband is a lucky man to be able to suck and play with those huge things all. Night. Long."

"Um, thank you?" The flustered woman managed to say. Eyes still locked on the older woman.

"Yes, well I did say I wouldn't be long so I best be gettin' out of here." She slowly got up, her eyes still on Goldie, "No need to get up I'll let myself out."

"We'll see you later then," Iggy opened the door for her. "And thank you for the pie, it looks delicious."

"You're very welcome baby," she sang with a wink, "and make sure to eat every bite. I hate it when good food goes to waste."

"We will," he closed the door behind her. He sighed, "That was weird right, or was it just me?" He asked walking to the living room.

"Yeah, I didn't like any of that," she admitted. "My head is...throbbing. Maybe it's a migraine?"

He sat next to her looking her up and down. Without warning he pushed her with some force making her hit the couch with her back. "I wanna try something real quick." He then lifted her shirt up.

"Iggy wait!" She yelped. "What if she comes back?"

"Oh hush," he placed a finger to her plump lips, "I locked the door." He forcibly tried to yank her bra up. "Plus, if she comes back, we'll let her watch, I mean to hell what she thinks." He managed to spring her breasts from their container. They drooped down to her belly button. They were voluminous on the bottom possessing a lovely tear drop shape, the tip and halo of her breasts highlighted with the color of a ripe oak acorn, they were even as thick as one.

She gasped but he hardly noticed as he used his long fingers to gently rub the tips of her brown nipples. The sensation was moistening Goldie's treasured parts. He gently tugged on her erect thimble like nipple, she closed her eyes and let out a quiet moan, she was having trouble keeping her ungodly noises down. He pinched them until she yelped out. "Ouch! Iggy that hurt." Before she could protest further he latched on, his thick tongue slowly circled around her left nipple savoring the small bumps that circled around the dark target. He sucked harder forcing it to elongate longer down his throat, Ig tasted a drop of sugary sweetness sprinkle on his tongue. He refused to stop suckling until he drained her of every last delicious drop. A sharp tingle ran down her breast, she whimpered in pain as the pins and needles sensation ran down. He detached his mouth from her milky breast, only leaving a stringy trail of saliva to connect them. She was in shock, he was never this rough or lewd. She was speechless her face a lively red.

"You're leaking again Goldie." He rubbed the drool from his chin, his gaze engrossed on the white liquid dribbling from her chubby nipple. "I wonder how much you would leak if I fucked you, maybe you'll soak this whole couch."

"Stop Iggy," she cried pitifully. "I don't want to do this anymore, I can't take it."

His bushy eyebrows drew together, his eyes still burned with desire. He stared at her and his shoulders dropped, "Sorry, I didn't mean to go that far, let me make it up to you." He got off the couch to sit down in front of her. She looked down at him with confusion. He grabbed her knees and spread them far apart making her wince. Ig put his face closer staring at her crotch. Her fat pussy was outlined in her tight blue jeans, it resembled the slit side of a juicy peach. He needed to taste her sweet fruit. He could smell her, the very female aroma that drove out the beast deep within him. It was driving him insane.

12