The Rainstorm

Story Info
Teasing entertainment at my expense.
3.2k words
3.83
18.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is truly based off of real events. The falsehoods are fact, exaggerated purely for story content and what I believe happened. The storm was horrible, and as much as I want to have witness everything that happened, I can only say I was privy to 89% of these events.

*****

It was a late night call, to help some friends who were drunk to get a ride home. One of them was a very shifty, and very gay acquaintance. His name was Greg. What I didn't know, was that Greg was bringing his friend John (and to my knowledge, Johns date) along for the ride as well. I've never been one to let my friends flounder when they needed help, and I was in a position to help make sure that friends didn't drink and drive. The rain was too heavy and the winds were too strong to drive one handed, this particular combination, is what led to my, torment, we could call it. At one moment on the interstate, I was swept across one lane into another. As our drive continued and the jokes were set, the line got crossed. The entire drive took about an hour. I was floored by this because it should have taken 20 minutes.

I kept checking my rear view mirror and side mirrors, as any good driver should. In one particular moment, I was able to catch a glimpse of John's date (We'll call Mark. An actual innocent bystander I found out later), leaning over and starting to slowly suck on Johns cock. I'm not bothered by sex. I like watching, and I like not watching. Knowing there was a cock being sucked, and I couldn't watch it, was a huge turn on. I like when it happens slowly too. To me, it's long lasting. That's the appeal. I tried to make light of the subject by cracking a joke, it didn't go over well.

"Got enough to go around there?" I jest.

Greg turned around forward, as he was watching the blowjob, and replied. "What? Do you feel left out?"

I got a little nervous. They were drunk and may have taken me more seriously than I had planned. I laughed, "No, no no. Just making light of it."

"Cause I can suck your dick if you want." Greg added.

My eyes on the road, I was oblivious to the seriousness in Greg's tone. Unable to see my direct surroundings, I failed to capture Greg's direct motions.

"You uh, you really really love nylons, don't you?" Greg continued, "Cause, I had a feeling you'd be picking us up, and I've worked really hard to set this up."

"You like nylons man?" John said, their two statements perfectly spoken on top of each other, "Oh man. Me too. Sometimes, I'll take a knee high or some other stocking type, and I'll just edge myself. Really work my dick for a long time."

"I don't, I don't really think this is the time or place..." I was interrupted.

Greg had reached over and was slowly unzipping and unbuckling my pants. His touch was aggressive and with intent. My protests went unnoticed. As Greg fished for my cock, my hips wiggled, my one hand batted. Greg snatched my right wrist and wrestled with it, his right hand grabbing through my jeans. He knew what he was doing, this was planned. His fingers were chilly as he exposed me. My cock was hard. His soft hands raked along my shaft and secured my erection.

"He big?" John asked.

"C'MON MAN! KNOCK IT OFF." I beckoned. Their conversation continued, my statement went unanswered.

"He's average. Not small. How about you back there? He suck a good cock for a drunkard?"

John snickered, "You know, he's not bad. He's gotten me pretty close actually. What do you think Mark, you gonna swallow for me too?"

Mark released the cock from his mouth, "I don't know, man...I don't..." was about all he got out as John lowered Marks mouth back around him.

"Okay buddy. Tell you what, you keep sucking and I'll let you know when I cum okay? Then you can stop." John said, Mark mumbled as if to say 'okay'.

I glanced down at Greg's hand, stroking my cock. His hand was soft as silk. My eyes, darting between my cock, the road, and Marks mouth (as much as I could make of it anyway). Greg wrenched my right arm around the back of my seat. I felt john grab it and fidget with holding it in place. I didn't directly struggle as much as I should have, for fear of the weather taking control.

I laughed, "Come on. You had your fun." My eyes caught Greg's motion. "NO! What the fuck are you doing?! Wait!! Wait wait!!"

Greg didn't bat an eye, his motions were fluid. From his pocket was shown a very sheer, very silken, knee high stocking. As if in slow motion, I watched in clips, as the knee high was slowly lowered, and even more slowly, slid on to my hard cock, my ball tucked into the elastic base. Greg's fingers were like satin, as they made several strokes, gently, softly, slowly.

"Mark? Mark is it? Hey, hey, I got $20 bucks if you help unwedge my arm and get this stocking off my cock."

Mark motioned to take the money and sat up just briefly, releasing Johns cock from his mouth. John batted Marks hand away from the money and motioned Marks mouth back down onto his dick, purring in satisfaction.

"He's fine where he is, there okay?" John said, "In fact, I've got $20 to add to your $20, if he keeps sucking my cock. That work for you Mark?" Greg's soft hands, still working my nylon-clad cock. Massaging and gently caressing. Mark mumbled more, obviously agreeing with John. In that brief moment, John had reached his point of no return and made Mark swallow a load. Mark gulped down the load, and rose from his bent position.

"Damn it man," he slurred, "you said you weren't going to make me swallow. Christ man."

Mark, leaned forward, peering into the driver's seat, watching my cock be played with, intently.

"Wha-," Mark stuttered, "What's going on?"

Greg looked at John, and in that moment, their story came together. "You're really drunk man. We're just having some fun. He likes his dick played with while he drives. So, we're helping him."

"We are?" Mark said with a drunken chuckle, "So he likes this?" Marks hand reached over, gently clasping my cock. His fingers weren't as soft as Greg, but his intention was still the same. His forefinger, rose up and down quickly on my head, driving me insane. The tease of the nylon raking along my head made it hard to focus on the road. His other fingers softly rubbing along my shaft. He looked consumed by it, he looked in a trance. The longest 10 minutes of my life seemed to suffer me, and in that moment, I realized, it hadn't even been one minute since our last conversation.

"That's really good Mark," Greg said, "You're such a helper. You know, you owe John some head though right?"

Mark thrust himself back into the back seat. "I do? Wait-. Wait, didn't I just suck HIS dick?"

John snickered, gently slipping the $40 out of his pocket that was placed there previously. "No buddy," he laughed again. "I just blew you man. You said you'd suck me in return for $40."

Greg's fingers took hold again, and gently rubbed my head. His thumb, index, and middle finger creating a vertical cage, slipping the whole cock inside it. Sliding up, then down, ever so slowly. "Watch this," Greg whispered, "John's gonna get him to suck him again."

Mark, seemed confused, but took the $40 accordingly, and leaned back over onto Johns exposed cock. "But, I didn't think..." John slid Marks mouth back down on him.

"And remember, you promised me you'd swallow this time too. Right?" John commanded, Mark mumbled again.

I looked down at my head being played with. Greg was a master of manipulation and psychological torture. His right hand felt amazing. I struggled to not enjoy what he was doing. My love of nylons was supreme, the way he worked my cock, I've never experienced before. The feeling of a nylon on my dick always felt good, in the hands of a professional, it can be the best edging device. There were a number of factors benefiting Greg's delicate fingers. First, I couldn't help but be turned on by Mark being manipulated into sucking a cock multiple times. His absence of judgment was hindering my ability to turn off how truly soft that knee high was. Secondly, the knee high was of great quality. I could tell from the quality that he made a choice to mail out for it.

As our trip continued, one of the tests of my durability was coming up. I made the safe choice to get off the interstate. Greg's teasing's had become intolerable. I had been brought to the verge of cumming multiple times, and Mark in back, was about to swallow his third load. I felt bad for him, but at the same time I loved that John was getting to cum that much. I have never successfully been able to cum multiple times, so naturally, I was slightly jealous that john was getting his dick sucked so much.

John had coaxed him into doing a shooter of rum after the second load. Mark had started to show signs of sobering up and john had more plans for him than just two loads. He swallowed his third load about a half mile from the off ramp. All I heard was john softly saying something to the degree of 'You're going to have to suck a little longer to clean me out.' My dick was rock hard by now and I was loving the torture, mine and Marks. Greg knew this and was relentless in his methods. He spared no technique, and took no chance in making me cum early. As we approached the off ramp, I read my own future. My saving grace, went from bright green, to bright yellow, and stalled on red. The car came to a slow crawl. And from the rear view mirror I could see I was back to three passengers.

John leaned in and whispered something in Marks ear, Mark started to salivate and leaned over. John pulled him up and barked 'Later'. At this point, I started to sweat. The lights in my town don't turn the fastest during storms, at the exact moment the car halted, my right arm was freed. I whipped it around, my foot held tightly on the brake, both hands flailing at Greg's forearms, fighting for him to stop. Four more hands joined the battle. I felt one pair each, grab my arms and swing them towards the back of my seat, accompanied by a ratcheted clicking noise. I looked down to see the e-brake on my car secured in place.

Greg's fingers went back to work. My cock was precumming slightly, and I was reaching a breaking point. I even blurted out that I'd suck his dick if he stopped. No matter what I begged, there was no resolve. Greg's fingers were getting softer, my dick was getting harder, and the light was not changing. He looked to the back seat, "You still have it?" He motioned to john.

John made like he was fidgeting, "haha, oh yeah. Oh hells yeah."

Greg didn't break his stride. His fingers, were like tentacles. He and I were both locked onto what he was doing to my cock. "So, here's the deal. You're not done yet. But I'm getting horny and I can't make you suck my dick and drive at the same time." My heart sank. He's going to make me suck and swallow him in the back seat. And they're going to drive around until he's done with my mouth. He continued, "Here's what we're gonna do, I know that you don't want to watch Mark suck and swallow anymore, so we're going to give him a little gift. John is gonna play with his dick the same way I'm playing with yours. Whoever cums first, gets to spend the night, with John and me, and they get to swallow. A lot more. A lot..." His fingers picked up speed, but not tension. I also caught wind of John whispering details of the scenario to Mark. My arms were released, and the deal was set. Marks drunkenness afforded him the ability to not really care and jump to unzipping his pants. John helped slide the knee high on and proceeded to slowly titillate the head and shaft of Marks cock. Mark lay back in ecstasy and let the sensations flow over his body.

The light turn green, but the car didn't move. I sat in wonder, watching Greg's right fingers dazzle my head. He never went more than half an inch down my shaft. He loved watching my cock buck from the head play. He leaned in, "The lights green you know..."

I sighed, "Yeah. Yes I know." I looked right at him. His put his hand on top of my head and rotated my face back down. Staring right back at his fingers working my cock.

"You get to watch, or you get to drive. Pick one." He said.

I watched. The light turned yellow. Then Red. Stuck again. He leaned in close enough to keep his dialogue a secret. "You uh, you know why I've only used my right hand? Since your right arm has been pinned, you see the right hand playing with your dick and associate it with yours. It forces you to enjoy it as if you were playing with it yourself."

"You're twisted," I commented, "I mean, you're messed up."

He scoffed, "Me?! You're the one that let a green light get away from you."

"You're the one who keeps making Mark swallow. You could ask John to stop."

John interrupted, "I'm being as gentle as Greg is with you. You're lucky he wants you to himself. If we switched, I'd be driving and I'd let you suck me. Let you."

The light turned green, and I took advantage. I can't lie, his psycho-babble appealed to me. I loved feeling like it was my hand and not his, I sat on my right hand. Play away.

The drive to the apartment took almost 20 minutes. By my count, I had let him work my dick for almost a full 50 minutes. It had been one of the most exhausting experiences of my life. At minute 10 of the drive, the evening played in my favor. I heard Mark cum. Rather, I heard John speak in upset. Greg had me pull over.

"Uh oh," Greg joked, "What happened Mark?"

Mark stared at his soaked cock. Then at Greg. Then at John. John wiped his hand off on his jeans and put his hand behind Marks neck, he pulled his mouth in close to him, and slid his face down to his hard dick. I couldn't see it, but I heard the sloppy slapping noise of a tongue and lips smacking on a cock. John was making Mark suck more. "Drive a little bit, then pull over." John said.

My foot hit the gas. I loved knowing that Mark was sucking again. I was thankful. It wasn't me, and him cumming gave me a reprieve. I fell backwards in climax when he did. If Greg hadn't been working my cock, I probably would have lost my orgasm all together.

"Okay, stop here." John said. He reached into Marks pocket and slowly pulled out the $40. Mark was sucking slowly. I reached up and adjusted the rearview mirror so I could watch. Greg bent it back.

"You only get to hear it. Or you and Mark could switch if you like?"

I adjusted it back to driving position. As I moved it, I heard Mark swallowing. Not so much choking on the cum, but guzzling it to swallow it all. He started to sit up, John gestured Mark back down. His cock pursed Johns cock and started sucking more. Mark purred, in a 'More?!' kind of way.

"Suck a little harder buddy. There's a lot left in there." John said.

"You're pure evil." Greg laughed, "How can you let him suck so much?"

"He's getting paid $40 man!" they both laughed, "Alright buddy, you can stop." Mark kept sucking. His tempo slowed, and he pulled the cock out from his lips, stopping at the head. His tongue started making laps around it, slowly. John tried to coax Mark off his cock. Mark's licking got slower, and more intentional. "Dude, he's getting good at working my head man. He's gonna get me to cum again."

"Start heading home," Greg said, "I wanna get my dick sucked by this guy."

I didn't know what all they had planned for the night, but I knew Mark had his work cut out for him. The drive only lasted about 5 minutes. The rain had let up just enough to go faster, but I still kept it at a slower speed, loving the feel of Greg's fingers on my cock, and knowing that Mark was going to swallow again. I wanted to be there for the fifth load. And I was.

Mark sat up as we arrived at the apartment. John tucked his cock away and gave Mark the $40 and two more shooters. "Dude, that was good. Thanks for getting me off."

Mark slammed the two shooters. He stammered, "Did you cum??" He seemed completely unaware as to what happened.

"You got me to cum once, you sure did buddy."

We got the car parked, and Greg kept teasing my dick. The nylon did its job perfectly. "We need some help getting him set up upstairs. Give us a hand?"

I obliged. Greg asked me to keep the knee high on and just tuck my cock in my jeans, again, I obliged. We got Mark upstairs safely on the couch, John and Greg disappeared into their perspective bedrooms briefly. As I sat down, Mark rolled in my direction.

"Hey..." He said loud, and drunk, "Hey didn't I meet you earlier?"

I chuckled, "Yeah buddy, I helped drive you home."

John and Greg strolled out of their rooms and headed for the couch. John slipped Mark another shooter and made sure he got it down in a few sips. I stood up and headed for the door. John sat down behind Mark on the couch, Mark sitting in the crook of Johns legs. John reached around and pulled Marks cock out of his pants, he slipped on a new knee high. Mark watched intently. Wanting to help, but John just batted his hands away. John's fingers started to go to work on Marks cock, teasing, rubbing, and gently raking along the head and shaft. Greg motioned me to the door and asked me to see my way out, I stood in the doorway as he turned tail and headed for the couch. The door slid shut, and the last thing I saw, was Johns hand torturing Marks cock, and Marks lips being parted by Greg's hard cock.