The Rak-Sasha Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica whispers while still laying her head on her pillows, dried tears having since made her makeup run after crying. "Goodbye, Jake" Deep down she knew she had lost him, she just didn't know how... or to what fate. The sounds next door reminding her that he had become something other than the man she once loved. Whispering a prayer to herself as she drifts back to sleep, trying to ignore the noises from her neighbor's house. Sounds of monstrous roars, savage growling and snarling, moans, screams, the sounds of intense animalistic sex that seemed to go on and on until the sun began to rise the following day.

The sunlight seeping into Sasha's bedroom through the open curtains and pouring onto the bed, revealing the silky sheets were destroyed. Ripped and cut from both Sasha's and Nekozar's claws and talons, what wasn't damaged was smeared with a mixture of both their seeds and slimy drool. Sasha's bare human foot twitches a little before her leg slides up against the body of a man resting next to her. Jake's body was much larger now and muscular, various scratches and bite marks were healing on his mortal skin. Neither of them needed sleep, but they savored it after taking one another the entire night. Sasha having reverted to her human form and laying against her lover in his human skin, their bodies painted with dried cum and a little bit of blood. Sasha's own cum-soaked member rested against that of Nekozar's, despite both of them being flaccid she still loved being this close to him.

Purring softly as she began to awaken, looking over at the beast laying next to her. Catching a brief wisp of smoke trailing from his nostrils before reaching down to touch his cock. Carefully taking it into her hands and stroking it slowly, the moment she moves up and down a low demonic growl rumbles within Jake's chest as Nekozar begins to stir. Slowly opening his eyes, at first they looked norma like the human he was possessing. Blinking a few times, they return to their purple reptilian appearance. "You serve me well, creature..." Nekozar whispers to her.

"The Queen of Beasts... needs a proper king. What better than The Dragon God?" Sasha purrs, crawling up on top of her lover. Stroking her fingers across his muscular chest while straddling his hips, making sure to rub her growing erection against his own rising manhood.

"Mmm... indeed"

She nods a little, moving her hips teasingly before she asks "What of the sorceress, she should pay dearly for her betrayal."

Nekozar could see from the glow in Sasha's eyes that she was ready tear this woman apart, loving her feral nature and fierce loyalty he couldn't help but reach up and touch her face. Reminding her in a reassuring tone "She will, she will share the fate of..."

A single claw placed on Nekozar's lips silences him from speaking the name of that mortal the sorceress had betrayed him to save. "Our children will feast on their flesh, my love" Sasha whispers, reaching down to touch his cum-slick shaft as it grows erect once more. Feeling it rubbing sensually against his, swapping precum between them as he lets out a lustful growl.

"And how will you do this, you cannot carry them?"

"I can't, not like this... But I am willing to sacrifice what little humanity I have left. I will possess your mortal whores so that it will be ME your fucking, and I who carries your children and gives birth to them"

Nekozar could only stare into her smoldering red eyes, such lust and such passion he had never truly experienced. Not even with his sorceress was their such unquestionable devotion, willing to make such a sacrifice to please him. After a long silence between them he suddenly leans over and kisses her roughly, biting her lips and snarling lustfully. With this Sasha leans into the kiss, meeting it with equal passion and even letting their forked tongues writhe against one another before reluctantly pulling back. Looking into his eyes and whispering to him "And what does the Dragon God desire?"

Nekozar smiles up at her through Jake's body, showing off his sharpening teeth while a lustful growl rumbles within him "Mating with you, my beloved Queen... to feel the savage lust of the beast once more" Without another word the two roll across the bed, finally stopping on one side with a ferocious humanoid feline creature resting beneath a powerful male. Her legs hooking around his waist and drawing his beastly shaft into her once more, closing her eyes tightly as she bares her fangs. Savoring the feel of the Dragon God's impressive member stretching her insides, growling and snorting a few times before opening her eyes. Looking up and him and raising her hips a little, helping him slide in deeper as she lets out a ferocious lion-like roar.

12