The Ramon Vargas Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like, huh, Senor?" Sanchez said, with a low chuckle. He gripped the Irishman's erection in his other hand, and deliberately squeezed it, viciously.

"Aaaaaauuugh!" Banjo cried out with pain, into his gag, tears forming in his eyes. "They were both going to die," he realized, "and there wasn't a damned thing he could do about it!"

Sanchez turned his attention back to the girl, and lowered his mouth to her hard, erect nipple, sucking it in between his fleshy lips. "She is about to die, and yet she is still turned on!" he marveled, as he nipped the teat between his front teeth. The girl jerked again, and a low moan came from behind her gag.

With a grating roar from the tires, the car swung in a half circle, and braked to a halt. "We are here!" Vargas announced, turning to look over his shoulder. "Stop playing with the girl, Hugo, and get them both out of the car. There are some lengths of heavy chain, in the back!"

While Sanchez was shoving the girl out of the left-hand door, Ricardo yanked open the other rear door, and unceremoniously bundled out Banjo, smiling in amusement, at the rock-hard erection. His semen still trickled down the inside of the young man's thighs, from between his ass-cheeks.

Ricardo fetched the heavy-duty chain from the trunk, whilst Sanchez kept his gun trained on the two, shivering captives.

The car had pulled up about ten feet from a rocky, vertical drop into an old open-cast mining quarry, that had since become flooded, with the dark ominous surface of the water, about two-hundred feet below their current position.

Vargas walked over and ripped the sticking plaster from the near-naked girl's face.

"Yeowww!" she took an involuntary step forward, as she yelped with pain, he naked chest heaving, as she gasped for breath. "You filthy pig!" she gasped, as soon as she could catch her breath. "Don't think you're gonna get away with this!"

He grinned, evilly, and stepped closer....

-oOo-

Luckily, Chris caught a momentary glimpse of the stationary black sedan, between the numerous mineral spoil heaps, whilst he was still several hundred yards away. He switched off the engine, and coasted to a halt, before leaping out of the car, and tip-toeing forward, until they again came into sight. The car was parked up on the top of a cliff, overlooking a steep-sided, long-abandoned quarry of some sort.

As he crept forward, he saw a rear door open, and gasped with shock, as a near-naked Rita was bundled out of the car, by a guy in a crumpled police uniform. She seemed to be wearing just a pair of torn stockings, and one high-heeled shoe, and he caught the glitter of the handcuffs, locking her wrists behind her back. He gritted his teeth, in silent fury, easing out his service pistol from its holster, as he crept closer.

Meanwhile, the driver had bundled the red-headed young guy, out of the other rear door. He was naked, apart from his socks and similarly handcuffed, and Chris was surprised to see that he had a prominent stalk-on? As he watched the big guy walked around to the trunk and opened it, whilst the policeman kept his gun trained on both prisoners.

If his guess was right, the guy holding the pistol, was Sanchez, the local Chief of Police!

He crept closer, careful not to disturb any loose rock, and give his presence or position away. He would have to work his way around, above and behind them, if he was going to use the element of surprise to his advantage. He just hoped that he would get there in time?

He saw Vargas step over, and rip the plaster away from the girl's mouth. Chris was now close enough to hear her gasp of pain, and he flinched in sympathy, as she jerked forward. "Bastard!" he muttered, under his breath, as he crouched lower, and moved off the track, loosing sight of them, as he carefully made his way up a steep gully.

-oOo-

Ricardo finished wrapping the heavy length of chain about Rita's ankles, fastened the padlock, and rose back to his feet, giving her a leer, as he did so. He had already looped a similar quantity of rusty chain, about Banjo's ankles.

Vargas stepped forward, a smile on his face, as he reached out and caressed her naked breasts. She shuddered, and closed her eyes. "It is a shame we have to part in such unfortunate circumstances, my dear," he murmured, tweaking a nipple into full erection, between thumb and forefinger. "You were a good little whore, Lola!"

"Thanks to the constant stream of sexual stimulants you kept putting in my food and drink!" she retorted.

He grinned, obviously highly amused. "The only aphrodisiac that I gave you, was on that first night, Lola, honey! Since then, it's all been down to you, and you alone!" He chuckled at her shocked look. "You really are the classic case of the frustrated bitch, who discovers she's really a nymphomaniac, Lola!"

Summoning up all her courage, Rita spat into his face. "The name is Lance, Sergeant Rita Lance, you stinking pervert!" she hissed, automatically straightening her back with pride. "I hope you all rot in hell!"

Vargas slowly wiped the spittle from his eye, with a silk handkerchief, his eyes glittering, dangerously. "I'm going to take great pleasure in shutting that cock-sucking mouth, once and for all!" he snarled. "Ricardo, give me you gun!"

The bodyguard grinned, and handed over his Luger.

Suddenly, a shot rang out, and Sanchez gave a grunt of surprise, as his pistol went flying He cried out in pain, clutching at his shoulder.

"Drop the gun, Vargas!" Chris snarled, stepping out from behind a clump of bushes. "Nobody move!"

"Chris!" Rita gasped, her eyes wide with wonder. "Oh, Chris!"

Suddenly, Vargas grabbed her around the waist, dragging her in front of him, as a human shield, and pressing the gun barrel to her temple. "Drop the gun, or the girl gets it, copper!" he snarled, an insane look in his eyes.

Chris hesitated.

"Shoot him Chris, either way I'm a dead duck!" Rita cried.

"Shut up, bitch!" Vargas snarled, yanking her up against him.

Rita's handcuffed hand brushed against the front of the drug czar's pants, and, using all her strength, she grasped his balls and squeezed, through the thin, linen material.

"Aaauuurrrgghh!" With a loud cry of excruciating agony, Vargas released her and took a step backward. "You, you bitch!" he gasped, his finger tightening on the trigger.

There was a rumble of loose rock.

"Aaaaaaiiiiieeeee!" With a scream of terror, Vargas lost his balance, and staggered backward, and toppled into space. A second or two latter, there was a loud splash, from somewhere below, as his body hit the water.

Rita teetered on the edge, almost following him, before regaining her balance. There was little chance of anyone surviving such a plunge.

"Free O'Rafferty, and don't try anything stupid!" Chris snapped, waving the pistol at Ricardo, menacingly. He was in no mood to be fucked about with!

The big bodyguard gave him a sickly look, then hurried to obey.

As soon as he was free, Banjo pulled the sticking plaster from his mouth. "I've never been so glad to see anyone in my whole life," he gasped, rubbing his chaffed wrists. "You're Lorenzo, I take it?"

Chris nodded. "Hurry, free Rita! You..." he waved the barrel at Ricardo, "get over beside that other miserable excuse for a human being!"

As soon as Rita was free, she rushed over to Chris, tears of joy in her big, green eyes. "Oh, Chris," she sobbed, "I thought I would never see you again!"

"Here, keep this trained on those two!" Chris told the young Irishman, handing over his gun, before turning his attention back to his partner.

"I thought I might loose you there, Sam!" he muttered, as she wrapped her arms about his neck.

"Oh, Chris..." She pulled his mouth down to hers, in a long, passionate kiss, completely oblivious to her state of undress, or the amused gaze of Banjo O'Rafferty.

Chapter 17: Tying Up The Loose Ends

Chris and Rita stood facing Banjo O'Rafferty, in the departure lounge, of the airport in Bogota. They were both dressed in lightweight cream colored suits, whilst Banjo was wearing his usual faded pair of blue jeans, and a grubby T-shirt. Ricardo and Sanchez had been handed over to the appropriate authorities, and a police frogman search for Vargas, in the flooded quarry, had so far failed to come up with a corpse. The two detectives had given sworn statements to the police, and had been given the all clear to return to the States, provided they returned for the official trial of the two hoodlums, both charged with attempted murder, in a couple of months time.

Chris shook Banjo's hand, warmly. "I can't thank you enough for all you've done for Rita, O'Rafferty," he said, sincerely. "If you're ever in Palm Beach, then look us up, and I'll buy you a few beers!"

"I'll do that," replied the grinning redhead.

Rita stepped forward and slipped her arms about Banjo's waist, pulling him to her. "I owe you much more than words can say!" she murmured, gazing up into his big blue eyes.

Her red lips quivered with emotion, and Banjo couldn't help placing a gentle kiss on them.

Chris felt a momentary pang of jealousy, as she responded, eagerly, then it was gone.

"See you around, Lola!" Banjo murmured, as their extended kiss finally came to an end. He still couldn't think of her as the supremely professional policewoman, Rita Lance.

"Yeah, see you!" she murmured, her big, green eyes glistening slightly.

With a wave of goodbye, the two detectives headed for their embarkation point.

"He's a nice guy!" Chris commented.

"Yeah, nice!" she agreed.

-oOo-

The two detectives sat side by side, in row thirty-eight. The plane had been in the air for some time now.

With a sigh, Rita unclipped her seat belt, and rose to her feet. "I'm just going to powder my nose, Chris!" she murmured, standing there in a white blouse and cream skirt. She'd stowed her jacket in the overhead storage locker, when they had first come on board.

"Uh huh!" he replied, without looking up from his paperback novel.

She shrugged, and headed down the narrow isle, toward the central toilets, her hips swaying suggestively, and causing many an appreciative glance. She was thinking how good it would be to see Cap again, and all her fellow officers in Homicide, so she didn't notice a man slip out of his seat, and move behind her, as she came up to the toilet cubical.

The illuminated sign indicated that it was vacant, so she reached out, and turned the handle, pulling open the door.

Suddenly, something sharp and hard was shoved up under her ribcage, just as she was about to cross the threshold. "Don't utter a sound, and get on in there, or you're dead meat!" snarled a low, guttural male voice.

Rita felt a thrill of fear, but she did as she was told, her heartbeat pounding. The man squeezed into the cubical behind her, pulling the door shut behind him, and setting the catch.

The knife moved to her throat.

"W-What do you want?" she gasped.

"I want you to take off your blouse and skirt, Senorita Pagoda!" replied the slightly accented voice, with a low chuckle.

Rita felt a sudden chill of terror. "Please..."

"Do it, bitch!"

Rita hurriedly unbuttoned her shirt and stripped it off, revealing her sheer lacy bra, to her unknown assailant's gaze. Then she fumbled with her zip, before pushing down her skirt, and stepping out of it. She was wearing a matching pair of lace-edged see-through panties.

"Please!" she pleaded, as her wrists were pulled behind her, and cuffed together.

"You may turn around now, Lola!"

She gradually turned around to face her attacker. "Miguel!" she gasped, the blood draining from her face.

"So, you still remember me, you bitch!" he snarled, pressing the blade of his knife up against her throat.

"H-How c-could I forget," she gasped, trying to force a smile to her lips. "How are you, Miguel?"

"You can cut out the sweet talk, you whore! I know you are the one who is going to send my brother, Hugo, down the river, and now you're gonna pay!"

She gasped, as with a quick flick of his wrist, he severed through her bra, between her breasts, and it fell away, to reveal to smooth rounded globes, heaving, fetchingly. Two more deft snicks, at her hips, and her panties fluttered to the floor, leaving her totally naked, apart from her silk stockings, and high-heels.

He quickly unzipped his pants, and pulled out his already erect member. He positioned his cock head against the entrance to her pussy, then grabbing her shapely buttocks, he yanked her onto him.

"Aaaaaugh!" Rita gasped with a combination of intense pain and pleasure, as his massive dick slid into her, and began to pump in and out of her tightly clenching vulva. "Let me go, before it's.... aaaahhhh! Before it's too late!" she panted. "Oh Jesus!"

She found her hips ramming forward to meet each plunge, as she felt her orgasm bubbling up, from deep inside her belly. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.... oh yesssss, you bastard!" She came with a writhing shudder, throwing back her head, and closing her eyes, as her cunt spasmed about his pistoning shaft.

Sanchez was grunting now, oblivious to her needs, as he felt the pressure building in his balls. "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." Suddenly, with a triumphant cry, "Yessss!" he came, his cum splattering into her tight fuck-hole.

She clung to him, milking every drop from his cock, until he slithered, wetly, from her sex.

Without a word, he pulled up his pants, then produced a hypodermic needle from his jacket pocket. "This is where you get yours, bitch!" he snarled. "It's going to be poetic justice! This is pure, one-hundred percent, undiluted heroin! You will die in agony, but it shouldn't last more than a minute or two!"

"Please noooooh!" she moaned. "Help, someone! Hellllppppp!"

"What's going on in there?" yelled a familiar voice, then a fist began to pound on the door.

"Chris, he's gonna kill meeee!" Rita wailed, head butting the Colombian, and sending him sprawling back against the door, with a resounding crash.

"Why, you little slut..." he snarled, regaining his feet, blood pouring from his broken nose. He brought the needle plunging down towards her chest, but, with a whimper of terror, she somehow twisted her body, and managed to avoid it.

Crash!

The door shattered inward, splinters flying, as the lock was torn off, sending Sanchez flying into his victim, and forcing him to drop the hypodermic syringe.

Chris grabbed his shoulder and spun him around, all his pent up fury going into the one punch, that landed squarely on the man's jaw. There was a nasty cracking sound, and Miguel's eyes glazed over, as he staggered back into the screaming Rita.

"Yeooww!" Chris shook his hand in pain, realizing he had just broken it, but Sanchez was out for the count.

Rita struggled out from under him, and threw her arms about Chris' neck. "Oh darling, am I glad to see you!" she gasped, kissing him, eagerly.

"Ouch!"

Rita pulled away. "You're hurt? Oh darling, he has hurt you!"

By now, a crowd was beginning to collect outside the doorway.

"Er, I think you had better put some clothes on, Sam!" Chris suggested. He turned to face the onlookers. "Please go back to your seats, ladies and gentlemen! I am a police officer, and the fun is all over!" He flashed his PBPD badge, with his good hand, and the crowd began to reluctantly disperse, with a hum of conversation.

"Don't just stand there, Rita, get some clothes on!" Chris said, looking distinctly embarrassed, as he gazed at her gorgeous near-naked body.

"I think you'd better unlock these cuffs, first, Sam!" she answered, with a smile, turning to reveal her shackled wrists. "The keys should be in one of his pockets?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure!" After a quick search, he located the handcuff keys, and unlocked them from about Rita's wrists, and slipped them onto Sanchez.

Rita quickly slipped on her skirt and blouse. Her underwear was ruined. Then she straightened her hair in the mirror, and touched up her make-up. "Now if you wouldn't mind, Chris?" she murmured.

"Huh?"

"I really must have that pee, Sam!"

"Oh, yeah, sure!" He gave her an embarrassed grin, and backed out of the cubical, pulling closed the remains of the door after him.

-oOo-

Chris and Rita sat in Captain Lipschitz' office, facing their superior officer, across his desk. Rita had just finished telling her story, deliberately missing out most of the more lurid and intimate details.

"Well that's about it, Cap!" she declared. "The Colombian authorities still haven't recovered Vargas's body from that quarry yet, but I understand the water is several hundred feet deep, so they may never find it!"

"Hmm, you may well be right, Rita!" Harry replied, scratching his head. "There's no doubt that this operation has been a total disaster, right from the word go! It's the last time I volunteer any of my operatives, to help out the Feds. The major plus point of the whole affair, is the demise of Ramon Vargas, although I expect he will quickly be replaced by another equally despicable character. It's a shame you never managed to get your hands on that list of U.S. contacts, but at least you have managed to give us a few names!"

"At least you've got your 'Silk Stalkings' homicide team, back in harness, Cap!" Chris piped in, cheerfully.

"Mind you, things will never be quite the same again!" Rita added, giving Chris a knowing look.

He blushed deeply, remembering what they'd gotten up to in bed together, the previous evening!

1...67891011