The Ranch Ch. 01

Story Info
Stranger offers tainted water to an all girl ranch.
4.6k words
4.32
110.3k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jen see who is at the door!" Mary called out, Jen's boss.

Jen opened the door to see a tall gangly man standing on the porch in a well worn suit that hung from him. Seeing the girl, he smoothed back his oily hair, "Why hello! Are you the woman of the house?" he asked flashing a cheesy salesman smile.

Letting out a small groan, Jen called back over her shoulder, "Mary, it is for you." She went back down the hall, shutting the door partially. The man could hear a second woman ask the first who it was and heard her also groan when informed that it was a salesman.

The door opened again and out stepped a petite red headed middle aged woman. "Sorry sir," she began, "but I am not interested in anything that you're selling."

"Now Mrs. Norton, how can that be if you don't even know what I am selling?"

"How do you know my name?" Mary asked becoming wary as this man looked the type to sell his own mother.

"The mailbox," he said pointing towards it and looked back to her smiling again. She noticed for the first time that he had several gold teeth which only added to the sleazy look of the man. "I am selling water purifier tablets that can make any water taste as if it was straight from a mountain spring."

"What?" Mary said trying to stifle a laugh, "This farm gets its water from a well and there is nothing wrong with the water. Maybe if I lived in the city I would be interested, but not out here. Sorry." She started to close the door.

"I will give you a three month free trial period today, so what is the harm in that?" the man called out trying to keep the conversation going, "and if you try it and don't swear it is better than your current water, my company will give you a $100 gas card."

The door opened again much to the salesman's relief. "Did you say that if I try these water tablets that you will give me $100 gas card and I don't have to sign up for anything else?"

"That's right Mrs. Norton," the man said, "If you would allow me, I can do a taste test right now."

"I don't know. I need to get to chores and I don't have time for this nonsense." Though Mary thought of the budget being so tight now that the farm was not producing nearly as much as it once did; a hundred dollars in gas money would be a boost even if small.

"You won't be disappointed," the man added hopefully, "and I did come out all this way. It would be nice even for me just to have a glass of water right about now." He faked wiping his brow to add to the effect.

"Oh all right come on in."

"Thank you Mrs. Norton. My name is Bob Peal." he said reaching out his hand, "Is there a Mr. Norton around as it might be helpful if you both try it, so that you both can make a decision."

"Call me Mary, and no there is no Mr. Norton. My family passed away in a car accident several years ago."

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that, so you run this farm all by yourself?" Bob inquired.

"For the most part of the year, I have two helpers, Jen who answered the door and Barb. They are college girls studying Ag Business at the local university. I hired them on when they were freshmen and now they are seniors," she sighed and then continued, "I have come to think of them as my own daughters. I plan to make them partners if they want once their schooling is done."

"That is very kind of you Mary," Bob said.

"I don't know if that is being kind. The farm does not run itself and it has been hard to find help out here that is not a man." At Bob's confused and somewhat hurtful look Mary added, "I had some trouble about a year ago with a male farm hand. Jake was his name. He seemed to think that us three woman would simply allow him to run things and that we were here for this entertainment."

"Yes, I can only imagine. It is sad what some men would stoop to, just a sad affair completely." Bob said though Bob knew all of this already as he had been studying the Norton farm for some time. He interviewed Jake in order to get a complete picture, and Bob was convinced that the women and the farm were perfect for his plans to make him a very rich and satisfied man.

Mary set out two glasses on the table and proceeded to pour water in. Jen came out of her room pulling on a sweatshirt. As she was pulling it over, she was completely unaware that she was showing off her perfect melon shaped breasts hidden only by a flimsy undershirt.

"Jen! We have company," said Mary somewhat embarrassed.

Jen upon seeing this man inside the house was shocked and reddened, "Sorry Mary, what is –"

"Selling the best water you can find anywhere girl. Why don't you have some?" Bob invited hoping to get things moving along quickly.

"Ah," Jen stalled trying to figure how to get out of the room with this man as he made her uneasy.

"No, you have chores to attend to. Barb is already outside working so you need to get going. I will join you shortly after I take care of things here," Mary said.

"Okay," Jen replied and bolted for the back swing door.

"Girls," Mary said turning back to Bob.

Bob opened up his sales case and produced two sheets of tablets one pink and another green. "I have to hand it to you; it must be tough to run this ranch all by yourself."

"It can be, but at least one affect is that it keeps me in great shape. Most of my friends have really let themselves go," Mary said then laughed a little at this confession.

"Yes, it seems all of you are in great shape," Bob said but then realized that he slipped as Mary looked at him warily.

Desperate to move on before wariness turned to rejection, "Now these pink ones," Bob said opening up the sheet and moving forward with his plan, "Are necessary in the beginning to cleanse completely untreated water and the green ones are more for up keeping once the water supply is initially cleansed."

"So what am I supposed to do put these into every glass of water I drink? That seems a hassle." Mary said folding her arms clearly not impressed with the salesman presentation.

"No! No, of course not. This is just to sample. One of our service people will come out and treat the entire well and then come out once a month to treat it with the green tablets." Bob said enthusiastically as he plopped a pink pill into each glass.

Mary picked up the glass as Bob took his. "Cheers," she said and clanked her glass to his and they both drank, or at least one drank while the other pretended to drink the water. Bob sat his glass down and watched Mary finish hers.

"Interesting, it doesn't taste bad but different," Mary said as she unconsciously licked her lips. Setting the glass back down on the counter, she noticed her skin began to feel incredibly dry and her clothes felt itchy where as a moment ago they had not. A thought popped into her head, it was of how enjoyable it would be to discard her clothes and feel the cool afternoon breeze on her naked body. Her face reddened at this thought, for even if she was here alone on the farm her moral upbringing would never allow her to run around bare naked let alone with the girls and this odd man present.

"You must have been thirsty," Bob said, "Here why don't you drink mine. I was apparently not that parched."

"Yeah, I am thirsty I guess," believing that her sudden dry skin was due to not being hydrated enough. Somewhere in her mind was the dull voice that something was not right, but the thought of discarding her clothes had turned to a growing desire to give in to her body's wicked need to be rid of these foul clothes that clung to her almost smothering her.

"Now tell me if that is not the best water you ever had." said Bob slapping the table grinning at her.

"Huh," she said as she was so focused on the thought of getting rid of her clothes she had not even really heard the question. Looking at the man, another desire began to well up in her. She thought of how long it had been since she had sex. How nice it would be to have a hard cock deep inside her. To her embarrassment she noticed that her nipples had hardened and could clearly be seen protruding from her shirt. At first she thought it was due to these wicked thoughts that she had not had since her husband was alive. She put her hands on the table and wondered 'What the hell is going on with me?' Her next thought rocked her as she thought of how she would like to fuck this man right now. It filled her with disgust and she chastised herself for her wickedness. Her body was yearning to have the attention it craved and needed as she noticed in addition to her nipples hardening her pussy was growing wet as if in anticipation to something she could never allow.

"Mary? Are you okay?" Bob said moving over to her while he pulled her to his body "You seem unsteady all the sudden. You should sit down." As Bob touched her, it only served to stoke the flames more of her conflicting thoughts.

"I am fine Bob. It is just that –well I don't really know. I think you should leave now." She managed to say as her body was practically screaming at her to get undressed and wrestled with her mind of how joyful it would be to run around naked. So strong were these thoughts that she barely managed to sit down on her hands as they almost wanted to take her shirt off now.

"I don't know Mary; you don't seem to be so good. It would not be proper for me to just leave you here like this. Tell you what? How about I go get one of the girls from outside and bring them in here to help you out." Bob offered while savoring every minute of seeing this beauty in the predicament she was in.

"Yes, do that! Get one of the girls!"

Bob walked out onto the back porch and surveyed the farm. Jen was in the barn pitching hay into horse stables. A picture of Jen strapped naked to the back of a horse stable ready to let another client pleasure her up the ass crossed Bob's mind causing him to smile to himself. At seeing him, Jen stopped what she was doing and wondered why he was still here, but then went back to her chores assuming Mary would handle it.

Continuing to scan the farm, Bob saw Barb out in the field working on an irrigation value. Covered in mud she wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand while holding a wrench in the other. His dick stiffened as he thought of how erotic it would be to have her working the farm in nothing but her birthday suit. A primal urge welled up in him to take the dark brunette beauty right there in the mud for the entire world to see. He made a note that once she was enlightened he would fuck her on all fours both covered in mud. With that thought he turned and walked back inside the house.

As soon as Bob had went out onto the back porch, Mary practically tore off her shirt and once she had the first garment off every single piece of garment on her body soon followed giving in to the intensity of her desires. Freedom of her breasts springing free from the confines of her bra was tremendous. A gasp caught in her throat as the breeze came in through the kitchen window brushing against her skin. The feeling was akin to being kissed by warm succulent lips over her entire body and she doubted clothes would ever be needed again. The realization of this caused her to slump to the ground surrounded by her clothes trying desperately to think why this was happening to her.

With tears welling up, she looked at her breasts cupping each. It felt as if every nerve fiber in her breasts were charged with its epicenter being the erect nipples standing at attention. One hand snaked down to her pussy crying out in alarm as her fingers made contact with her lips due to the intensity. "What is happening to me?" She said out loud, as her body willed her to slip a finger inside her smoldering pussy as her juice was already running down her thigh.

"Mary, Mary, Mary. It seems you are a very naughty girl," Bob teased as he sauntered back into the kitchen seeing her naked upon the flooring slowing rocking back and forth pleasuring herself with the hand slipped between her thighs. Everything was working perfectly to his well laid out plan.

"You bastard you have done something to me!" Mary said trying to cover herself with a discarded shirt, but the garment against her skin brought about a strong repulsion, opting instead to cover herself with just her hands. She screamed though when her hands touched her own body as tiny electrical jolts of pleasure shot through her breasts down to her spine.

"It has to be poison!" She ran to the sink and poured a glass of tap water and began to drink it down. It tasted as if she was drinking soured milk and spit it out gagging.

"Oh, you won't find normal water to be quite so refreshing anymore or at least not for awhile, but these..." Bob said moving back over to the table and tapping his sheets of tablets, "you will find these to be most refreshing indeed."

"Get out!" Mary said as she tried to exit the room herself as covering herself was not possible at the moment.

Bob blocked her way out and quickly cornered her against the kitchen cabinets. "I am afraid I can't do that Mary. You see, I have invested a great deal of money in obtaining these tablets, and well let's just say that you are a big part of my plans. Well you and your girls." he said wickedly.

Mary started to tell him to go fuck himself, but instead let out a whimper when he reached out and touched her shoulder as again jolts ran through her. Bob slowly caressed her arm as the contact with her skin was making her nipples even harder. "So sensitive, I wonder what it would feel like if I did this?" Bob asked. He then kissed her roughly while his hands grabbed each of her pear shaped breasts taking hold of her nipples and giving them a rough twist.

The intense contact was too much for Mary and though she tried to push him away, the sensation overloaded her body causing her to climax instantly. Bob broke off the kiss for a moment teasing, "Mary I do believe you just had an orgasm."

"How is this possible? What have you done to me?"

"I will tell you a little later but right now – well I am going to take you." Bob said confidently as he quickly started to disrobe revealing a rather pathetic physique that reminded Mary of last boy to be picked on a football team. A gasp escaped her lips though as he pulled his boxers down to revel a thick nine inch dick that bobbed menacingly as it sprang free.

"Impressive isn't it," he said smiling as he noticed her staring at it. "I invested in more than just those fucking water tablets baby!"

"Get the fuck away from me," she managed to say right before he grabbed her and pulled her to him again. She went instantly silent as jolts of pleasure returned to her and she felt herself building towards another orgasm already.

"Now where were we?" he said as he started to nibble at her neck and his hands reached around her and feeling the curves of her ass, "Oh, I remember! You were about to fuck me!" He grabbed each cheek of her ass and pulled her body tight against him grinding his groin into her.

The heat of his dick against her abdomen was unbelievable and her pussy began to drip even more in anticipation. She wondered how it would ever fit into her and at that thought; she shook her head desperate to clear her thoughts of lust. She was going to scream for the girls for anybody to help her, but when his hand slipped in between them and started to caress the tufts of her red mound, all she could do was moan.

"We will have to shave this clean, love" he whispered as he pressed his lips to hers.

'Why can't I fight this man off' she wondered as her lips parted to his invading tongue.

"Be a good girl and spread you legs a little," he teased. At this command she parted her legs just enough that he was able to touch her pussy. At the contact of his fingers to her pussy, she inhaled looking at him pleadingly as he held her gaze, and then moaned as he gently rubbed the nub of her pussy. "How about you take me to your room? We don't want you girls finding us like this, not yet anyways." At this last statement, Mary felt so ashamed as she started to unconsciously hump back on his invading finger. Already having lost control of her body, she was now rapidly losing control of her mind, for she found his words to be turning her on.

When he stepped aside, Mary saw the back door to escape through, but defeated she instead led Bob to her bedroom. Bob gently pushed her onto the bed face down and crawled over her. He started to kiss and bite down her back to her ass and slapped her cheeks leaving a red mark. Mary just buried her face into the bed and stifled her moans generated by the feelings she was experiencing. Bob marveled at her ass, and could only hope that the other two girls were just as shapely.

Mary felt herself being grabbed and turned over onto her back. She watched as he spread her legs wide with no resistance from her and lowered his mouth to her waiting pussy. Using the tip of his tongue, he touched the bottom of her slit and licked to the top, causing Mary to moan in pleasure. He then gently started to kiss his way back down as his hands roamed over her creamy white thighs passing over her stomach up to her breasts. At the contact of his fingers on her nipples, Mary involuntarily arched her back pressing her breasts into his hands.

Mary's mind was losing the battle as she tried to fight the growing urge inside of her as this vile man pleasured her. She told herself that she was a conservative woman having only been with her husband. Men had asked her out many times since her husband's passing, but none compared to the physique that her husband had possessed. Now she was letting this man who was far below her standards do things to her that she would not even let her dead husband do. Mary hated herself more with each moan and felt disgusted with herself when she realized that her hands had been running through this man's icky hair in an effort to press him deeper into her sopping pussy.

Bob stuck his tongue into her snatch swirling it around while at the same time tweaking her nipples hard. Mary was losing herself quickly to the dual sensations and started again to think about Bob's cock and how it would feel buried inside her, which caused another flush of fluid as her pussy responded to his expert manipulation.

Seeing how she reacted to his attention, he knew she was ready for him. He brought one hand down to her slit and easily slid a finger into her slippery pussy as he started to suck on her clit.

Mary started to whimper more loudly at first worried that the girls would hear her, but as Bob stuck a second finger into her slit, she no longer cared and started humping back on the fingers until she was sloshing on his hand while he pumped her hard. She heard herself exclaiming, "Yes! Right there, keep going! I am so close!"

Bob slowly moved around until he was into a sixty-nine position with her. Mary stared directly at his massive cock and was surprised that she did not hesitate even a minute before she reached out and brought it to her waiting mouth finding the need to suck something overwhelming.

She had only given head once to her husband and hated every minute of it for it was a foul action to take. For some reason which she was not able to articulate, she could not resist this man's dick and began to kiss the length of it and gently fondled his balls. Mary then kissed back to the top and enveloped the purple plum of his dick into her soft mouth causing him to groan. Mary's other hand began to slowly stroke the remaining shaft that would not fit in her mouth.

Bob for his part was trying to get Mary's pussy ready for his massive dick; he thought she must not have been with anyone since her husband as she felt quite tight. A third finger was now sliding into her effortlessly and she was no longer fighting back. To his satisfaction, she was now thrusting her hips harder driving his fingers in deeper.

12