The Ranch Ch. 03

Story Info
Jen fights for her mind.
6.8k words
4.33
55.9k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen was still talking to herself trying to work out how things had changed so drastically when she saw Professor Taylor enter the barn. "That man has done something to both Mary and Bob Professor! We have to call the cops! Maybe it is those tablets."

"Jen, if we call the cops what would we tell them Bob has used mind control over them? The cops will think we are the ones nuts. The tablets are more than likely nothing more than sugar tablets that these sleazy salesmen types sell all the time for a variety of ailments," he said handing Jen the glass of water, "You must be thirsty from stewing out here over your friends."

"Yeah I guess the cops would never believe us," Jen said bringing the glass to her lips and took a healthy sip. She lightly licked her lips and looked questioningly at the glass and then to the professor, "This water tastes kind of funny."

"Really? I don't know it came straight from the tap," the professor hated himself for lying to Jen and worried that she could read it on his face, but he made up his mind that if this vile man could somehow get him the object of his dreams then it would be worth it.

Jen shrugged and downed the rest of the glass. "What did you and that pig talk about? We have to get him to tell us how he did ..." her voice trailed off as her body began to feel flushed all of the sudden. She subconsciously reached up and tugged lightly on her shirt as it began to feel confining. She undid the first button of her shirt and reached her hand in to scratch but ended up lightly massage her upper chest as she closed her eyes.

Her eyes flew open as she let the glass fall to the ground shattering. She looked to the professor with shock and horror. "You, how could you! You fucking bastard you helped him?"

"Jen, what are you talking about? What?" Professor Taylor said trying his best to act innocently as he was keenly observing the reactions of his student.

"The water you bastard! You gave me water that had those tablets in it. Straight from the tap my ass! " she said turning away from the professor as her body was quickly reacting to the tablet. Already her body was pleading with her to discard the itchy confining clothes, to feel the cool breeze on her naked skin. "I thought you were my friend," she now said more softly as her hands had already disregarded her mind and had undone the next three buttons and were quickly working on the rest as her bright pink bra came into view displaying her heaving boobs that screamed to get out.

"Jen, I had no idea! Bob gave me the water. It never occurred to me that he put them into the glass. I almost drank the water myself," he prayed that he sounded convincing as he started to become worried that she would go to the cops and he had now implicated himself in whatever bullshit Bob was doing. He went to Jen who had retreated to the back of the barn. She had by now her shirt completely unbuttoned and unbuckled her pants with a hand inside rubbing her crotch stoking the fire burning inside her.. "Jen are you okay?" the Professor asked cautiously approaching her.

All Jen could do was softly grunt as her hand slipped under her panties to her smoldering pussy and began to lightly massage her clit. Finally aware of Professor Taylor in front of her she managed to speak, "Do I look okay to you?" At seeing the professor move to her she added, "Please stay away from me!" not wanting to exacerbate her situation any further.

"Don't be silly Jen. We need to get you out of here," the professor said as he reached down and pulled Jen up to him. At the touch of his hands upon her skin, it sent pleasurable sensations done through her body and she slipped a finger into her pussy causing her to let out a moan of delight. Her eyes flashed of vulnerability when she felt the Professor's stiffening dick bump against her as he held her.

"You did this to me," she whispered as her free hand roamed over his chest. Though the professor's body was far from muscular, he was not out of shape either. To be touching any man's body at this moment, sent another thrill through her own body. Her free hand started to tug at his shirt and once free slid her hand underneath to feel his bare skin. "How could you do this to me? To make me like them?" she asked as her fingers ran through his chest hair.

"I, I had no choice Jen. You have no idea how much I have wanted you," he said while one part of him felt the creep for forcing this upon Jen, the other part of him was already thinking of the many deviant things to have her do to him.

"Please, don't do this Harold," she whimpered as he slipped his hands inside her shirt, feeling her breasts through her bra. At the mention of his name though he removed his hands from her and stepped back.

"There is nothing I can do. You have already taken the drug. I don't even know if there is an antidote," he said moving back to her as she tried to back away from him but found herself already against the back of the barn.

She inhaled as he boldly grabbed her hand buried in her crotch and brought it to his mouth sucking her cream off each finger. She reached out with her other hand and yearningly massaged his cock through his pants. It took all her mental effort to say, "If you take me away from here right now, I am yours willingly."

"I, I can have you know," the professor said tracing his finger around the curvature of her bra.

Pushing aside the incredible urge to strip him naked and fuck him feverously like her body demanded, she managed to say in her best convincing voice, "Yes, but wouldn't you rather have me willingly than like those in the house? To have me truly want to be with you?"

"You would want me?" the professor questioned.

She knew he was naïve and especially with women, which was in part why she took his classes as she could easily talk him out of any bad grade she might have deserved. Toying with men's emotions and minds was something Jen had been doing since puberty and now as an adult she was a master at it, and it gave her she hoped a way out of this nightmare now.

"Yes, have you not ever wondered why I chose every course you taught? I knew if I did anything, if you rejected me, that I would have been expelled," she pleaded giving the professor a sad pleading and yet innocent look that worked wonders with her boyfriend to get him to do something he would otherwise have not done. At the same time she started to massage his rigid dick with more purpose adding, "Now though I now you want me too."

"A moment ago you, you. How can I believe you?" he asked but desperately wanting to believe that this gorgeous creature wanted him as much as he wanted her. And if true what she said, he cursed himself for not realizing it sooner and subjecting them both to Bob's sick perversions.

"Believe this," she cooed as she slipped her hand inside past his boxer shorts and started to grope his bare cock with her hand, which caused the professor to groan in pleasure, "if you don't take me away. Are you sure Bob will share? What if he makes me like the others? I will not solely be yours?"

The professor started to speak again but Jen pressed her wanton lips against his kissing him passionately. He kissed back with equal passion as his hands returned to her bra unsnapping it. The jolt of pleasure that ran through Jen as her large breasts sprung free and the feel of the professor's hands upon them was almost enough to make her organism right there on the spot. She broke off the kiss with some effort as her body felt horribly neglected and whispered in his ear, "Take me now from here. Somewhere we can be alone."

"Yes, yes of course," he said grabbing her hand and made for the car with the half naked Jen in tow. As they jumped in the car and the thought of escape real, Jen finally gave in to her body as she moved next to the professor and worked to undue his pants and pull his boxers down. "What are you doing? How can I..."

"Just drive," she demanded as she engulfed his dick with her mouth tasting the precum that had already formed. It scared Jen greatly at how she was acting and wondered if there was a cure or if she was destined to be the whore she acted like now.

As the car started backing out of the driveway, the front door of the ranchhouse flew open; a naked Bob ran out onto the porch with his slick rigid dick bobbing menacingly. Mary, who also was completely naked, trailed behind him with her nipple rings catching the light of the setting sun demanding that he come back to her bedroom and finish fucking her. Bob at seeing the car with the professor and Jen in it yelled, "Son of a bitch! I knew it! I knew it! I should never have trusted that fucking professor! What an idiot!"

He turned around and called for Jake as he pushed Mary out of the way. Pulling the bathroom door open, he found Jake pistoning his dick in Barb's ass as she was bent over the toilet with one hand on the wall to brace herself and the other pulling on one of her nipple rings. At seeing Bob seething with anger, Jake lost his concentration causing his dick to slip out just as he was cuming yet again sending ropes of cum over Barb's bare backside.

"What?" Jake demanded.

"We have trouble! That fucking dude ran off with the other girl! We need to find them both now before anyone goes to the cops!" Bob said.

"You mean Jen ran off with Professor Taylor?" Barb asked as she stood up.

"Do you know this guy?" Bob asked.

"Sure, I had him for a class last semester. I have his phone number in my planner still. Take it all, for I don't need school anymore. I have all I need right here," she finished grabbing for Jake's still hard cock. He swatted her hand away though as he went to rummage through her bags. Mary walked over to them and noticed the cum running down Barb's back and pulled Barb to her bed pushing her face down so that she could lick the cum off of her. This caused both men to momentarily forget the problem at hand instead watching in fascination as the two women were completely lost in their own world.

Shaking himself from the scene, Jake found the planner and the number inside for the professor calling out," Got it!"

The professor was amazed that he did not get pulled over on his way home due to the blowjob Jen was giving him, causing the car at one point to completely go off the road as he exploded in her mouth. Even now, she feverously worked his cock and balls trying to seduce another load from him. He really didn't know what he was doing. Characters like Bob and Jake were not going to simply let him get away with it, and going to the cops was not an option as he had implicated himself with their plans. Looking down at the woman of his dreams sucking him, it was worth the risk he told himself as long as he didn't get Jen or himself hurt.

Getting into his apartment was another ordeal; Jen used all of her mental restraint when at the ranch to fight her body's needs and yearnings. Believing that at least for the moment she was somewhat in less danger, she relented to her body's needs. In all of her past relations she had never been the aggressor when it came to sex, now she was the instigator openly groping the professor from the car to his apartment asking him if he was going to give her a good fucking. All the professor could do was smile and turn a deep shade of red as one of his elderly neighbors stepped outside to see what the commotion was about.

Once inside, Jen was like a she devil stripping her and him of all clothes. The relief her body felt at being finally without the confines of the clothes was indescribable to her. She practically knocked the professor over as she passionately kissed him while pulling him into her as her hands roamed of his naked body dragging her nails down his back and over his ass. Moving her hands back around she took hold of the base of his rock hard dick almost purring with excitement as she slowly started to masturbate him. The only thing the professor could do was groan with enjoyment having never been with a woman who was so into him. He did his best to equal her passion as let himself be led to the couch.

Jen fell back onto the couch and spread her legs to revel a neatly trimmed pussy as one hand ran through her mound and traced the outer lips of her pussy while the other hand was held out for the professor to take. As he grasped it she immediately pulled him to her and kissed his neck, face , and lips as his naked body fell into hers. She began to push him slowly down her body stopping to moan in pleasure as he took one of her nipples into his mouth while fondling the other. She though wanted his attention on another spot of her body as she continued to push him down until his mouth brushed against the hairs of her pussy and then her lips causing her to catch her breath. The professor used his fingers to spread her lips apart as he kissed and darted his tongue around her clit. Jen ran her hands through the professor's short hair as her body rocked back in forth in a state of euphoria while at the same time grabbing her breasts and tweaking and pulling on her nipples.

She then pulled the professor back up her body as her hands grasped his cock aiming it at her smoldering pussy. He was able to easily slip it to the hilt as her pussy was more than ready for him. Jen was thrilled with the feel of a cock in her, and she could not remember a cock ever feeling quite so fulfilling. She almost laughed at this thought as her mind could not understand it for she knew the professor's cock was not the largest she had ever encountered and nor was the professor the most experienced lover she ever had as well.

Her pussy clamped onto his dick welcoming each thrust of the rigid member into her dripping pussy. The room was filled with moans from her and groans of pleasure from him with the background noise of the sloshing that her pussy made from the pounding it was receiving.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Jen started to call out as her body reached the blissful state of orgasm.

However, the professor having cum already once in the car from the blow job he had received could not last for very long. He grunted one more time as he slammed his dick in as far as he could go and emptied his seed deep into her womb. "I, I love you Jen!" he managed to say before collapsing on top of her.

Jen whose pussy walls milked his cock of every last drop of cum replied, "Love has nothing to do with it Harold. I needed that!" She was somewhat disappointed as Harold stood up with his deflated dick slipping out of her pussy causing the mixture of his cum and her cream to dribble onto the couch.

At seeing this the professor said, "Ahh man, your leaking on the couch. Go and get a towel to clean that up and call me professor. I like it when you call me professor."

Jen turned away so that the professor could not see her rolling her eyes. Standing up she went to the bathroom calling out, "Whatever you wish Harold or I mean Professor." She had not forgot what this man had done to her out at the ranch. Having just come down from having sex, her mind was now clear. She had several questions running through her head. Primary of which was why the concoction had definitely changed her appetite for sex but it had not altered her mind. This left her wondering had the drug not taken full effect yet and would she lose her mind like Barb and Mary as well at some later point. That thought made her shudder in fear.

The phone suddenly rang causing the professor to almost jump. He starred at the phone trying to figure out if he should answer or not. Looking at the receiver, his heart sank as the caller id said that it was a Mary Jones calling. He knew that was the name of Jen's boss but doubted it would be Mary on the other end. How did they find me he wondered? The phone stopped ringing and he let out a sigh of relief. However, the phone started ringing again and he knew he had to answer it.

"Hello?"

"What the fuck do you think your doing? You fucker! I offer to bring you in and you try to double cross me!" Bob shouted on the other end.

Harold moved to the kitchen for more privacy. Whispering into the phone, "Look I am sorry, okay. I don't want any part of what you are doing out there. Jen and I will not go to the police. Leave us out of this."

"You really are stupid. Just like a book worm to have no fucking idea about real world shit! You think she loves you right? She made some promise to be yours and you fell for it didn't you! Wake up man! The drug she took only changed her body not her mind! So unless she was madly in love with you prior to taking it, she will simply find a stud and have hot passionate sex with them, not you!"

Jen hearing the phone ring a second time knew the professor had picked up the receiver as the phone rang short. With her heart pounding she crept into his bedroom to find a second receiver. Picking it up quietly she listened in on the conversation.

"She, she does love me," the professor countered though in his heart he knew the man was telling the truth and that he was a fool to have fallen for Jen's tactic.

"She is playing you. The first chance she gets she is going to call the cops and then you and I will be in a shitload of trouble! Besides the first part of the drug is not permanent, the affects wear off in about two weeks!"

Now the professor knew he was in trouble, Jen would surly go to the police, how could she not he thought. His whole career would be over and for what he asked himself. One fantastic blow job and a great fuck session? "What, what do you suggest I do? She is here now."

"What do you do? You give her the other fucking pill, the green one. Where do you live I will stop by and we will administer the drug," Bob said now laughing.

"No that won't be necessary. I have a green tablet already. What do I do mix it in a drink?"

"What! You little fucker! You stole some of my tablets!" Bob yelled and then rumbling could be heard on the phone as Bob was obviously checking to validate the professor's claims. He came back to the phone, "You did! A pink and green tablet are missing! Next time you try that shit you could find yourself face down in the nearest canal buddy!"

"Look I will give her the pill and then we are done. Understand," the professor said hoping his voice carried the authority and courage he wanted it to.

"No, you understand you stupid fuck! You stole from me and messed with my plans! You can't just walk away from this! What you don't think we are going to come after you? What are you going to do run to the police? Jake and I will simply say it was you who made the drug concoction, for after all you are the brainy one right. There is a way out of this for you and you can still keep your precious Jen to yourself."

After a momentary silence the professor said, "I am listening."

"The way I see it you give Jen the green pill and she is yours forever. Then as you are a professor on a college loaded with hot babes, you pick from the cream of the crop and give them the pills to come and work on the ranch. That way I get rich and you get your dream girl without worrying about me coming after you. Trust me when I say that is the only deal I am offering you."

"Fine, I will do it," he said. Jen's heart sank as she knew now that professor truly sold her out.

"Come out to the ranch tomorrow and we will go over how this will all work."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes, you fucker tomorrow. I am not going to just sit on this gold mine. Bring the girl as well."

"Why do I need to bring Jen?"

"Cause I am in charge that is why!" Then the phone went dead.

Jen carefully sat the receiver back down and grabbed a towel to clean up the couch. She cautiously stepped back into the living room looking for the professor; spotting him in the kitchen with both of his hands on the kitchen counter looking at the tablets. At hearing her reenter the room he looked up pushing the tablets back in his pants pocket calling out, "Want some coffee?"

12