The Ranch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellie444
Bellie444
1,869 Followers

"I saw Cory," Alex said slowly, glancing back to see Sandy's chin rise cynically.

"What'd he want?" she smirked, "A kidney?"

"More." Alex turned to lean against the sink, folding his arms. "He wants me to help him steal a girl..."

"Uh-huh," Sandy saucily approved, the cynicism wiped from her face as her almond eyes lit up with interest.

"-from the Castillos," Alex finished, watching the mirth fade from Sandy's expression, quickly replaced with fear.

"Are you joking? The Castillos? Alex, you're not thinking-?!" she gasped, raising both hands to her cheeks. "They'll skin you alive. And me too."

"I swore I'd do whatever it took to redeem myself in Cory's eyes..."

"Including both of us die a slow, horrible death?" Sandy shrieked. "Do you know what those freaks do to women?! Are you taking the gear you're selling?"

"That's enough!" Alex thundered, taking an angry step toward her. "I'd never put you in danger-"

Sandy held up both palms. "This isn't an option. Baby-" She quickly closed the distance between them and took his large hand in both of hers. Pressing his warm, palm against her chest, she looked up at him with wide eyes.

"I know what family means. But this isn't workable. Feel, Alex." Pushing his hand harder against her breast, she watched his light eyes darken with something other than anger. "Feel my heart. If you get involved...if they even know you thought it, this won't be beating. You know it's true."

Alex didn't reply, but pressed harder against her chest and bent to fix his lips to hers. Standing on tiptoe to meet his kiss, Sandy sighed into his mouth. Sliding his tongue past her lips, Alex kneaded her breast, while his other arm looped around her small waist to haul her body tightly against him.

Without breaking the open-mouthed kiss, Alex dropped both hands down to squeeze her buttocks. In a quick movement he hoisted her clear off the ground and she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist. Suspended, Sandy moved against him excitedly, feeling his erection firmly press against her pussy.

From the first moment they'd locked eyes at a fancy restaurant, their chemistry was instant and intense. Alex was meeting a prospective client, and Sandy was dining with her then-boyfriend. Not normally a clumsy man, in an attempt to appear unaffected by Sandy's perusal, Alex inadvertently leaned his elbow into his meal and flipped his dinner to the floor. When he'd met Sandy's eyes again, flustered, he was immediately captivated by her amused smile, the sexual challenge in her confident gaze. It was clear she was interested, but there was a gleam in her eyes that openly tested his ability to tame her.

Alex had fucked many girls, it came with his line of work. But it was just sex, easing his cock and moving on. He'd never experienced a desire strong enough to consume him entirely, to the point of stimulating his mind. Before that moment he never knew, or would have believed, that such a powerful form of excitement could manifest without physical touch. From mere eye contact with a woman he had never felt breathless, winded; never felt all his blood rapidly depart for his lower body to form the most painful erection of his life.

Quickly ending the business dinner, Alex ambushed Sandy outside the bathrooms. Skipping introductions, he'd dragged her through the kitchen, out the back exit and into an alley. Not sure whether he'd have heeded resistance, he was delighted when she responded to his kiss, encouraged his hands on her body. Panting into her mouth with an increasing urgency, his heartbeat hammered throughout his chest when she'd eagerly taken his hand and moved it up her black cocktail dress. Feeling her bare pussy under his palm, tracing her slit and sliding a finger into her wetness as she gasped into his mouth, clouded his mind with an indescribable triumph. Suppressing the urge to shout out his victory like an imbecile, Alex promptly fucked her against the wall, and neither of them gave a hoot about the two gaping waitstaff who'd snuck out to share a smoke.

Though not consciously aware of it, Sandy needed to be owned, as much as Alex had to possess her. Though many had tried, none could school her like Alex. Sandy's last boyfriend had been a controlling brute; all ego, small-time power and limited intelligence. Unable to comprehend what she was searching for, Sandy was fleetingly excited by his antics, but there was neither connection nor loyalty. Sandy respected Alex naturally, because he commanded it without threats or force.

Considering himself a confirmed bachelor, Alex didn't think much of starting an affair with another man's woman, until he quickly realised he needed Sandy to belong to him. She didn't bore him the way other women did, when they weren't naked beneath him. Alex actually enjoyed her company out of the bedroom. He understood Sandy's nature well enough to strike the perfect balance of owning her completely, without encroaching on the sacred ground of stunting her dreams and desires for his needs. She was his treasured pet, but independent; her own woman. With her gift of loyalty and submission, every moment together was psychologically rewarding as it was physically satisfying. The women before her were reduced to nameless, blurred faces.

"Mmmm," Sandy moaned into his mouth, lightly grinding her hips as he held her up against his erection. "So, who's always thinking about sex?"

"You are, you irresistible witch," Alex panted, kissing down her throat and lightly catching some of the soft flesh of her neck between his teeth. "And that shit's contagious."

Sandy giggled as Alex carried her over to the couch, tossing her onto it. It was black leather, well-matched with the apartment's sleek decor. Sandy lay back and pulled her skirt up so she could spread her legs for him. Her large breasts rose and fell with anticipation as she gazed up, admiring his physique.

The black long-sleeved shirt pulled tightly across Alex's muscled arms and torso, revealed the toned strength of his biceps and hard chest. The fluid colour of his eyes against the sharp black of his outfit gave him a deliciously wicked appearance. Then, there was the large erection pressing against the front of his pants. A thrill of desire shot up Sandy's spine knowing that she aroused him, and this highly-sexed, dangerous man was going to take what he wanted from her.

Alex quickly unbuckled and whipped out his belt. Tossing it to the side, it clattered to the shiny floorboards. Quickly opening the front of his black pants, his hard cock strained to be free of his underwear. For a short moment he looked down at her haughtily.

"Waiting for a written invite? Take it out and suck it," he ordered, moving forward to kneel above her on the couch, his eyelids lowering with satisfaction as she reached up to release him. Warm brown eyes watching him naughtily, Sandy's pink lips obediently opened to slowly take him into her mouth. Alex closed his eyes as she wantonly sucked, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Oh, God, that's a good girl," he groaned. Looking down, he stroked her face, tracing her lips with his thumb, spread wide around his girth. "Suck it. Just like that. Fuck, you look fucking beautiful with my dick in your mouth. You know what to do."

"You're mine. My personal slut, just for my pleasure, isn't that right?" Alex continued, running his other hand through her bob and forming a fist. After admiring the sight for a few minutes, he pulled her head off his cock and bent down until their lips almost touched. "Ready to be fucked, my slut?"

Sandy eagerly nodded, and gasped as Alex gave her cheek a small, sharp, slap. "Excuse me? Forget your manners?" he prompted.

"Yes, Sir, I'm ready to be fucked," Sandy breathed, trembling with excitement. Alex roughly released his hold in her hair and backed off the couch, straightening to his full height.

"Well, I'm not going to." Alex looked down at her tauntingly, his lips widening into a grin as Sandy frowned and pouted at his words. "You're going to fuck me."

Sandy's eyes flickered to Alex's hard cock, throbbing as it pulsated with his arousal. Despite his controlled tone, his chest rapidly expanded with his breathing, betraying his excitement. She tilted her head at him cheekily. "Am I, just?"

"Yes, you, dirty bitch." Alex promptly dropped down beside her on the couch and again seized her hair. Forcing her over his lap, her face in his crotch. "But I see you need a lesson first. Get my cock in your mouth. It's hard to question me with a mouth full of cock, isn't it? Suck!"

Sandy again steadily sucked Alex, his hand in her hair setting the pace, while his other reached under her purple shirt to squeeze and pinch her breasts.

"Lick!" he demanded hoarsely, tightening his hold in her hair as she obeyed. "Lick my cock. Long strokes up and down. Sir's slut, that's what you are." Closing his eyes, Alex savoured her tongue obediently lapping his cock and moved his hand from her breasts to playfully squeeze her ass. Tugging her grey skirt up around her waist, he felt her smooth, naked behind for an indulgent second. Then he slapped her rhythmically while she sucked, until one buttock turned a dark shade of pink. He loved hearing her squeal around his cock when he spanked her, the sound vibrated right down his shaft to his balls.

"No panties. Wasn't that presumptuous?" he queried, listening to Sandy's wet mouth slurp over him. He ceased spanking and pulled her head up off his cock to face him. Running his eyes over her open mouth, shiny with saliva, her lips plump from sucking. "Didn't I just ask you a question?"

"Yes, Sir, it was presumptuous," she breathed apologetically, though her eyes danced with the thrill of their roleplay. Her chin lifted defiantly. "But Sir, my presumption was correct after all," she teased, batting her lashes at him.

"Is that right?" Alex returned, his voice slightly quivered with both lust and amusement. "But perhaps not. Perhaps it's only your mouth I'll use for my pleasure." Sandy's mouth formed a petulant 'Oh' of realisation. At the prospect he'd deny her sex, she narrowed her eyes at him in a fierce glare.

Observing her expression, Alex slowly moved his hand from her ass to pinch her nipple. "Do I need to fetch something to wipe the insolence off your face?" he questioned softly.

"No, Sir," she hurriedly answered.

"Then you'd better get that mouth where it belongs. Don't forget the belt is on the floor," he replied. Playfully hooking one finger into her cheek, he peered into her mouth before pushing her head down. Feeling her tongue rub up and down his shaft, Alex closed his eyes.

"Oh, God, don't worry, you're going to get it," he said thickly, his balls beginning to ache. "Now, fuck me." Alex watched her mouth wetly slide off his length and helped her straddle him, knees on either side of his waist. Tapping his cock against her pussy, shiny with her saliva, Alex seized her shirt and raised it above her breasts, holding the purple material up around her neck. "What do you say, slut? Where are your manners?" he asked, lightly tightening his fingers around her throat through the material.

"May...may I please fuck you, Sir?" she breathed. For a brief moment he considered her request, running his gaze over her writhing torso, her bare breasts, down to her thighs spread around him, slick with her arousal. Finally he nodded, keeping his hand on her neck as she slid down over his cock. Sandy gasped in ecstasy as he slowly filled her.

"Uh-huh, yes," she moaned, thrusting slowly at first before gathering pace. Soon she was fucking him hard and fast, loving his hand holding her neck, tightening and releasing with each thrust, while the other pinched her exposed nipples, alternating between left and right.

"Yes. Fuck my cock," Alex quickly released Sandy's throat and allowed the shirt to drop down over her breasts. He massaged her clit while she moved on top of him, his other hand reached up under her shirt to sharply pull on her nipples and bring her to orgasm.

"Owwww... uh-huh... uhhhh... ohh!" Sandy's face constricted with pleasure as she pumped Alex, feeling his fingers aptly move over her pussy. She cried out as Alex began to thrust upwards, sharpening the peak of her climax.

"Did I fucking say you could come?" he panted warningly.

"Oh, shit...I'm sorry Sir! Th-thank you, Sir," she answered unsteadily, feeling her breasts bounce with each hard thrust as he forcefully drove up into her.

"I'll let that slide," Alex smiled, firmly seizing her small waist. "Next time you'll get the belt. Don't test me." After moving her up and down on his cock a few times, he eased her off his lap. "Face down, slut. Ass up. I'm not done with you, yet."

Sandy quickly obeyed, getting to her knees and bending right over until her face pressed into the cool leather. Alex lined up behind her, stepping one leg up for better access. Leaning forward, he reached down and seized her hair, turning her head to the side so he watch her face as he entered her.

"You like Sir using your slutty holes?" he panted, watching her perfect ass shake as he pounded her.

"Y-yes Sir!" she said breathlessly.

"Who do these belong to?" Alex asked, reaching under to slap her breasts.

"You, Sir!" Sandy moaned. Alex slowed his pace and momentarily shut his eyes to steady his excitement. Once recovered, he released her hair and straightened, leaning back to spread her ass cheeks so he could watch himself fuck her.

"Who owns this cunt?" he said thickly, sharply spanking her left buttock before reaching under to play with her pussy. Sandy squealed at the slap but arched as he pleasured her.

"Oh, God. You, Sir!" Sandy said urgently, feeling another orgasm approach.

"Where do you want Sir's cum, slut? Your mouth, pussy or ass?" he demanded.

"Pussy, Sir..." she mumbled reluctantly, knowing it wasn't really her choice.

"Mmmm," he replied lustily, pausing to spit on Sandy's spread asshole. Then he slowly inserted his thumb, and resumed fucking her. "We'll see. Oh, yes. Look at you, bent over begging for my cock. Taking it, with my thumb up your ass. Being used for my pleasure. Oh, yes..." he breathed, his aqua eyes widening as he watched his cock squeeze into her. With each thrust into her pussy, his thumb in her ass massaged his shaft.

"Such a tight slut. Have you ever been fucked by such a big cock?" he gloated, jerking his hips forward.

"No, Sir!" Sandy answered truthfully.

"And will you ever fuck another cock?" he questioned, slamming into her for emphasis.

"N-no, Sir!" Sandy whimpered.

"Too right. You belong to me. All of this is mine to use," he said huskily, his eyes glowing with excitement.

Removing his thumb from her ass, Alex spread one cheek to the side and pulled his cock half-way out of her, leaving the rest firmly buried inside. Seeing her pussy stretched around his girth sent the blood pounding about his ears. Keeping her cheek spread, he reached down with his other hand and began to pump the exposed length of his cock, feeling the movement reverberate to the other half of him still tightly imbedded inside her. On the upstroke, his fingers expertly stroked her pussy, making her moan.

"You want to come again, slut?" he breathed, glancing up to see her face tense with the torture of wanting more.

"Yes, Sir, please!" she pleaded, trying to push back against his cock. This earned her a hard slap to the ass, and she loudly whined her frustration.

"Quiet! Did I say you could fucking move?" he barked, and paused for a deliberate moment before resuming pumping his exposed length, still lightly teasing her pussy but not using enough pressure to make her cum.

"No, Sir, I'm sorry..." she sighed apologetically, squirming with the effort to stay still.

"Maybe I should come in your ass, since you keep forgetting your place," he threatened, struggling to control his own climax. "Well, you have to work to do. Talk, slut. You know what I like. Tell me things I want to hear, make me come and I might reward you."

Sandy grit her teeth. She adored his filthy talk, but doing it herself was humiliating. At the same time, being forced excited her. The sole fact that he would get off on it, was arousing.

"I-I'm your little slut..." she shyly offered, wincing. Already flushed from the sex, her cheeks warmed further as she blushed.

Alex laughed cruelly and removed his hand, leaving half his cock still firmly inside her.

"That's just pathetic," Alex shook his head in disgust. Both hands on his hips, he gazed down at her bent form. "Do better, slut, or I'm going to lose this generous mood and fuck your ass, hard."

"Ohhh...." Sandy mewed in dismay, her brow furrowed. Her pussy twitched around the half of him buried inside her.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks," he ordered, watching as she obeyed. "I want to see my property. And don't you dare push back. Mmmmm... My cock looks good stretching out your little fuckhole, slut. Perhaps it'd look better stretching this out..." and again he slowly eased his thumb into her ass, holding her steady with his other hand on her hip.

Sandy squealed protestingly but didn't disobey her instruction, keeping her asscheeks spread for him with both hands.

"What a sight. Fucking beautiful. So, you were saying?" Alex smiled with delight, leaving his cock idle but beginning to fuck her ass with his thumb. "Quickly now, slut."

"I'm Sir's dirty little submissive slut," Sandy pouted resentfully, but at her own words her pussy clenched around him, desperate for more fucking. "Your personal cocksucker...Your toy, for your pleasure..."

"God, yes...." Alex removed his thumb and wrapped his hand around his exposed cock. Pumping himself again, Sandy exhaled in ecstasy as Alex stimulated her pussy on the upstroke. "Good girl. Good, good, slut. What else?" he pushed her for more. "Do you want my cum? Tell me you want my cum inside you. Beg for it."

"Please," Sandy gasped, shaking as his fingertips brushed against her throbbing pussy. "Please fuck me, Sir! Please!"

"That's not what I asked," he replied heavily, sounding disappointed.

"Please, Sir, cum inside me," Sandy pleaded. "I'm your little slut, cum inside me. I want it, I'll do anything, please-"

"Anything?" Alex queried, leaning forward and moving his hand from his cock to her face. "Think about where you are now. Face down, my cock up your pussy, licking my fingers like a greedy little whore. All on my say-so. Suck my fingers, slut. Do it, now. Suck."

Alex shoved two fingers into her open mouth. "Taste yourself, taste my cock. Be a good girl." Sandy desperately licked his fingers, struggling not to push back against his cock half-inside her.

"Lick my fingers, pretend it's my cock," he demanded, feeling drunk on desire. "If my cock weren't in your pussy, it would be fucking your pretty face. Practice, slut. My fingers are my cock. Imagine my cock is about to cum in your mouth. Make me cum. Use your mouth to milk every drop, and be ready to eat it all. That's what sluts do for their Sirs."

Sandy tightly wrapped her lips around his fingers and sucked hard, sinuously rubbing them with her tongue. It was all he could take.

"Good....uhh...." Alex groaned, bringing his hand back to vigorously jerk his cock. The other half of him twitched inside her and exploded. At this point he roughly thrust into her, balls-deep. With his other hand he massaged her clit until she cried out, shuddering beneath him in her second orgasm, her pussy tightening and pulsating around his sensitive length, squeezing him dry. After several slow pumps into her, he paused to enjoy the comfortable feel of her warm wetness, tightly surrounding his cock. Eventually he pulled out and sat down, gently bringing Sandy up with him to cradle her in his lap.

Bellie444
Bellie444
1,869 Followers