The Rancher's Passion

Story Info
Rancher in the Old West & the woman found on his land.
2.3k words
4.35
50.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Year: 1867

The horse was cantering across the ridge. It was a cold day, but then again most of them had been recently. Winter had hit with a vengeance a few weeks back and now there was two feet of snow all over the ranch. Turning the horse back around, Jake started back towards the ranch. Even covered in snow the ranch was still his favorite place in the west.

As he reined his horse to a stop, one of the ranch hands ran out and took the reins to lead the grey gelding to the barn. "Evening Sir. I believe cook has some hot coffee in the bunkhouse."

As Jake opened the door to the bunkhouse, he felt a sense of unease wrap over him. He walked over to the small dining area and took a cup of the bitter coffee that Cook made. "So any important news from any of the hands today?"

"Brenn found a boy out on the east side, nearly frozen to death. Took 'em to the main 'ouse for Mrs. 'ensley to take care of. Told 'er to watch 'em to make sure 'e didn't steal anything though." Cook said as he chopped some meat to make a stew.

Jake nodded and headed up to the main house. As he opened the door, he heard his housekeeper call out to him from the front of the house. As he walked into the room he could see a small body bundled up in blankets, "Is this the young'un that Brenn brought in today?"

"There in lies the problem, Jake. This is no boy as Brenn thought, this is a woman, a small one but a woman none the less. I don't know what you want me to do, if she had been a boy I would have got him warmed then sent him out to work with the men. I cannot do that with a lady."

"Has she told you anything yet?"

"No she just screamed at me not to touch her when I removed her shirt and jeans."

Jake walked over to the girl. Shaking her gently until she woke up, "Ok Miss do you know why you were found almost frozen on my property today?"

"Because it is cold outside and there was no shelter."

Jake was not sure if he was annoyed or amused at the girls answer. "Ok then what is your name?"

"Kendelle."

"Why were you out in the cold alone Kendelle?"

"He was going to beat me, and rape me again."

"Who was?"

"My brother's foreman," she said on a sob.

Jake had never believed in forcing a woman to do anything, and men that raped women were the lowest members of society. "What is his name?"

"My brother . . . Joe."

"No the foreman."

"Oh, Ian MacCullen"

Jake knew the man, he was pure evil. He was often found beating his hired hands and was know to try to rape any woman he came in contact with.

"Please don't make me go back to him, I could not survive that."

"No you do not have to go back to him. Right now all you need to do is lay back and relax, I will have Mrs. Hensley heat you a bath."

"Thank you . . . I don't know your name?"

"Jake."

"Thank you Jake." Kendelle said as she fell into a fitful sleep.

Jake walked back to the kitchen where Mrs. Hensley had his supper waiting on the table, "What are you going to do about the poor girl?"

"I told her that I was not going to make her go back to the MacCullen place, and that you would heat her a bath. When I left the room she had fell back asleep. Morning will be soon enough for a bath. I guess when she is feeling better we will decide what to do.

After a few days, Kendelle no longer felt out of place on Jake's ranch. He was a kind man. Mrs. Hensley had agreed to let Kendelle do the cleaning around the house, so that Kendelle did not feel useless.

It was very late that night when Jake got in from the range. Kendelle had told Mrs. Hensley to go to bed when the woman looked like she was going to pass out from lack of sleep. Kendelle heard Jake stomping the snow off his boots on the top step to the house. She moved over to the stove and removed his dinner from the warming rack, poured him some coffee, then sat it all on the table. Just as Jake walked into the kitchen, Kendelle was pouring a bucket of hot water into the large tub kept in the kitchen for bathing.

"Kendelle you have no clue how much I appreciate you right now." Jake said as he plopped down into his chair to eat his dinner. He could not remember being this hungry before. The food was wonderfully filling, but what he was really looking forward to was the hot bath Kendelle was readying for him.

"I will have your bath ready for you in a little bit. Once you are done eating it should be ready, I also warmed a couple bathing sheets for you."

"Oh Kendelle, how have I survived these past winters without you?"

"By being cold all night?"

They bantered back and forth, as Kendelle finished readying the bath and Jake ate.

"Ok, your bath is ready. I think I am going to go to bed and sleep. Good night Jake."

"Kendelle, could you help me with one more thing before you leave?"

"What would that be?"

"My fingers have not thawed yet, could you help me with my buttons so that I don't rip any off, Mrs. Hensley does not like that."

Kendelle laughed at Jake's pleading expression. "Sure, no problem."

Jake stood so Kendelle could reach his shirt buttons. He was not sure exactly why he was asking Kendelle to unbutton his shirt; he could feel his fingers just fine. He watched as she swiftly unbuttoned the row of buttons, without even skipping a beat she moved from his shirt to the button fly on his pants. Jake sucked in a quick breath this may have just moved to far to fast.

"Is there anything else that I can do for you Jake?"

He knew that he did not want to pressure her as she had been through hell and was only now on her way back. "Wash my back," the words slipped out before he could think to sensor them.

"Ok, climb into the tub, and when you're ready for your back to be scrubbed let me know. I will wash your dinner dishes while you get ready."

Jake was shocked at the easy acquiescence.

Kendelle was a little scared that Jake was going to try pushing her farther than she wanted to go tonight, but at the same time, she wanted to feel passion, not violence, and she figured that Jake would be able to show her the difference.

Sliding into the hot water Jake sighed in pleasure. "I am ready to have my back scrubbed Kendelle."

She moved out of his sight behind the tub. She reached into the water to wet a rag. Kendelle laid the rag on Jake's shoulder, "I don't want to get wet." Was all she mumbled when she sat the rag down.

Jake was not sure what Kendelle meant by not wanting to get wet until he saw her shirt land next to his clothing on the floor by the table. Maybe he could use this for his advantage. "Kendelle I don't mean to be a bother, but I don't know if I could hold the rag to scrub myself."

Deciding that it was now or never, "Jake if I finish scrubbing you I need you to do me a favor as well."

"Anything Kendelle, just name it." Jake was praying that she was not going to say something like don't touch me, or close your eyes, those would be two of the worst things she could say to him right now.

"As you know I was raped by Ian MacCullen. I do not want to fear sex forever. I want to experience passion instead of pain. I want to experience passion with my own knight in shinning armor."

"Brenn?" he asked playing dense at the same time as his cock hardened, even more than it already was, beneath the water.

"Don't be dense, I want you to be the one to show me passion." Kendelle said sliding the rag down Jake's chest from behind him.

"How about we skip the rest of the bath and head up to my room?" Jake said anxious to fuck the little beauty.

Kendelle dropped the rag and walked over to the bath sheet. "Let's dry you off then go up."

Jake smiled as he stepped out of the tub. He could tell from Kendelle's expression that she had never actually saw a man's cock before. Jake stepped over and wrapped the sheet around his shoulder, the warmth of the sheet was not even noticeable with how hot his body had gotten. Jake quickly rubbed his body at the same time Kendelle was. Dropping the sheet he turned to Kendelle and picked her up.

Kendelle giggled as she wrapped her arms around Jake's neck.

Once he got them upstairs to his room, Jake sat Kendelle gently on her feet. Then he removed her skirt. Today Jake was thrilled that they did not have any undergarments that would fit Kendelle, and that they had not got to town to purchase any. "Oh, Kendelle, you are so beautiful."

Kendelle blushed at the compliment, not in embarrassment, but in excitement. She gasped as Jake ran his hands up the sides of her legs, then over her hips, circling her waist, softly over her ribs, then he caressed her breasts. It was not violent like Ian had been, but very, very nice.

Jake stifled a groan as he watched Kendelle's nipples harden at his touch. He loved her honest reactions to his ministrations. Lowering his head, Jake flicked his tongue over one of Kendelle's nipples.

She nearly jumped out of her own skin in surprise when Jake liked her nipple. If everything continued to feel like it did right now, Kendelle had no fear of experiencing true passion at the hand of this wonderful man. She could hardly believe that one man could make her feel this good with just his hands and tongue. She moaned softly as Jake moved his head from one nipple to the other.

"You like that?" Jake asked.

"Mmm-hmm," was all Kendelle could bring herself to answer.

"You want to know where else I can lick and bring you pleasure?" Jake inquired, hoping she would say yes.

Kendelle wanted to experience anything that Jake would give her. "Please," she murmured softly as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Jake slid one hand from were it was resting on her waist and let it glide through the downy curls covering her womanhood. "Here."

Kendelle just stared back at him for a moment, "if you promise it will not hurt," she said in a voice that was barely a whisper.

"It will not hurt, just lay back on the bed." Jake smiled at Kendelle. She was so unbelievably sexy in her innocent fear. He watched her lay down stiffly in the middle of the large feather bed. "Okay, now you will need to spread your legs apart." He watched as she did, "Yes that's it; oh you are so very beautiful."

Kendelle held her breath as Jake lowered his head. At the first lick, her breath whooshed from her body, leaving her gasping for air. Not in pain as she feared but because of the greatest feeling she had ever felt. Without realizing it, she had reached down and was holding Jake's head against her body.

Jake was even more turned on my Kendelle's reaction to his licking her clit. Her body was arching off the bed, and her fingernails were digging into his scalp. Even better than the reaction he could feel, was the reaction he could hear, and that was her gasps and moans. Better even than the sounds was the tastes, with every lick he took, more of her juices flooded out to meet his tongue. Putting one hand on her stomach Jake held her down on the bed, licking furiously at her clit. He used his other hand to slide a finger up her wet slit.

To Kendelle it felt like her body was trying to climb a mountain of pleasure, where the higher you climbed the better it got, oh how she wanted to reach the top. As Jake slid his finger deep inside her Kendelle knew that she had just reached the top of the mountain and had burst over it.

The sound of Kendelle screaming his name was like music to Jake's ears. He knew that he had brought her pleasure like she had never known; he had felt when her body had reached the pinnacle of her pleasure. Moving his head and hand from her, Jake moved up her body. While staring directly into her eyes, Jake slid his cock deep into the beautiful woman beneath him.

"Oh, Jake," Kendelle said on a sigh.

As slowly as he could, Jake rocked his cock into her. His body wanted to go fast and hard, but he also did not want to scare Kendelle with his passions. It did not take long for Jake to know that he was once again sending Kendelle over the brink. Her fingernails were piercing the skin on his shoulders, probably leaving crescent shaped wounds. Before he knew what was happening Kendelle hit her second orgasm of the night and her pussy walls squeezed his cock tightly. The added sensation of her pussy grasping and releasing against his cock was too much to take and Jake came hard inside her.

Kendelle circled Jake's back with her arms and knew that this is what sex was supposed to be like.