The Rape of Dee

Story Info
Dee takes one risk too many.
2k words
3.97
41.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee was a very attractive, Latin, woman who knew that when she walked past any guy he would glance round to check out her arse. Not one man was disappointed by what he saw, and some even made comments like "Gorgeous arse darling" or "I'd love to shag her!"

Although the comments were not a bit PC, she actually rather enjoyed the attention, and the thought that they might actually do something about it always made her a little wet between her legs, and sometimes she remembered the men when she was in bed, and masturbated imagining them taking her by force. That was her favourite fantasy, being raped by strangers.

It was just a fantasy, of course, and she was sure that if something did happen she would be terrified and hate every moment, but the fantasy aroused her and she enjoyed playing with different ideas in her mind. One of the consequences of her fantasies was that she occasionally took risks, not big risks, but risks nonetheless, just because she got excited thinking about being at greater risk of being raped than if she had been more cautious.

On one Saturday in July, Dee was bored, her husband was away on business, and she had nothing she particularly needed to do. The weather was nice, sunny, a little breezy, but not nice enough to sunbathe, so, in desperation she decided to take a walk on the common. Having decided on her plan, she then set her mind to making the walk more interesting.

Firstly she chose her outfit, a short, clingy, thin dress to start, tiny thong knickers, no bra, and shoes with a slight heel. She considered trainers, which would be suitable for walking, but decided that an inability to run away from possible rapists was more exciting, so heels it was.

Dee set off in her car towards the common, but rather than turning into the main car park, which was nearest to her home, she drove all the way to the far side of the public land to a tiny car park set amid trees, which held only a couple of other cars. She got out of her car, locked it, and started to walk slowly through the woods.

Almost immediately she had second thoughts, there was no-one about but if she did encounter a sex crazed guy, he could be confident that he wouldn't be disturbed as he had his way with her.

"Oh God!" she said to herself, "I'm getting so turned on!"

It was then that she heard a noise behind her, twigs cracking under feet, whoever it was behind her was walking quickly. She tried to walk faster, but that wasn't easy in the high heels, and she cursed herself for her stupidity.

"Would you look at that amazing arse!" A male voice said

"Yeah, I'd love to get my cock between those cheeks, do you think she's had it up the arse before?" Another man wondered out loud.

"I bet her pussy is sweet too, what do you think, shall we have some fun?" The first asked his friend.

"Why not, she can hardly claim rape dressed like that, walking on her own in the woods."

And then they were either side of her, each holding an arm, she was caught. All those fantasies and previous risk taking had brought her to this moment, these young men were to be her rapists, and although Dee was very frightened, she accepted the inevitable, and tried to calm down.

"Please don't hurt me, I won't tell anyone." She begged.

"Just do as you're told and you won't get hurt."

The two young guys were leading her away from the path, across rough ground, through brambles and nettles and across tree roots. Dee stumbled several times, but they held her up. One of the men was caressing her bum cheek through the dress, then he grabbed the hem and pulled the dress up at the back to the level of her waist, then went back to fondle her bum, trying to get a finger past the thong and into her anus.

The other guy suddenly swung in front of her and grabbed her breasts.

"Wow Jeff, her nipples are as hard as bullets." The young man said, squeezing her aroused nipples.

"Let's get this dress off, so we can see what we've won." Jeff said from behind her, lifting the dress up and off her dark brown body.

"Nice body," he continued, "what do you think Dave, shall we take some of that Viagra you've got in your pocket, and really make an afternoon of it?"

"Sounds like a plan." Dave replied, handing a little blue pill to his friend before swallowing one himself.

Dave then dropped to his knees in front of Dee, while Jeff held both her arms.

"Let's get these panties down shall we?" He asked rhetorically.

As Dave eased the tiny thong down Dee's shapely brown legs, she could feel his warm breath on her thighs, and as she stepped out of her panties he blew gently on her pussy lips, then leaned forward and started licking up and down her slit very gently.

"She's really wet, I'm sure she can't wait to be fucked by our big hard cocks." He said, between licks.

"Come on," Jeff said, getting impatient, "I need to fuck her soon!"

They set off deeper into the woods, and Dee kept being stung by nettles on her bare legs, and at one point a long bramble branch swung at her, seriously grazing her left breast which sprouted little pin pricks of blood. She didn't say anything, even though it really hurt, there didn't seem any point.

After about ten minutes the guys stopped in a clearing.

"How about here?" Jeff asked his mate.

"Perfect." Dave replied, and threw Dee into a clump of nettles.

"Oops!" He declared, laughing.

Dee scrambled out of the nettles as fast as she could, but it was already too late, her breasts, stomach and thighs were covered in stings.

Jeff was already naked by the time she was getting up and he immediately threw her back into the nettles, on her back, then dived on top of her, pinning her in position.

"Tally Ho!" He called out as he positioned his erect cock at the entrance to her dripping sex.

He thrust hard into Dee, pushing all the way in straight away. It was the biggest thing she had ever had in her pussy, and as the head of his cock hit her cervix she almost cried out with joy. He was magnificent.

Jeff commenced long powerful strokes, in and out, in and out.

Dee forgot the stinging nettles, she ignored the rocks digging into her bum, and didn't care that she was being raped. All she cared about was Jeff's enormous cock powering in and out of her pussy, driving her inexorably towards a first orgasm.

"Oh God, don't stop, fuck me, fuck me, make me cum!" she called out, "I'm cumming now!!"

As her orgasm swept over her, Jeff called out that he was also cumming and she felt him pulsating and squirting right up inside her vagina. It felt simply wonderful.

Dave was impatient to get his turn, and started pulling Jeff off his victim, causing him to get stung on his still pulsing cock.

"Ouch, you bastard, just wait a minute!" he complained.

With Jeff clear, Dave dropped on top of Dee and pushed his cock straight into her sloppy vagina. His technique was totally different, no long strokes for him, he simply rammed in and out at warp speed, and, because his cock was slightly thicker than his friend, his staccato fucking brought his victim to a very fast and explosive climax.

Dave didn't pause for a moment, and Dee rapidly found herself climbing towards yet another orgasm, and as she got closer and closer, Dave started panting as well.

"I'm cumming again!" Dee called out.

"Me too!" Shouted Dave, and they both went over the edge together.

Once Dave was off her Dee climbed out of the nettles and sat on a patch of grass. The guys needed time to recover, and the Viagra hadn't yet kicked in, so, rather weirdly, they all three sat on the grass and chatted about their lives.

Finally, Jeff started playing with Dee's nipples, and his cock started to rise again, so Dee started stroking it.

"You know what comes next, don't you?" he asked.

"I could give you a blow job," Dee asked hopefully, "I'm pretty good."

"I'm sure you are, and you can give it a bit of a suck to get me properly hard, but get it nice and wet too 'cos it's going into your arse!"

Dee couldn't see any point in arguing, he'd clearly made up his mind.

She did as instructed, and slurped all over his huge cock, experiencing some panic about how such a huge thing could get into her tiny vulnerable bum hole.

"Right, it's time." Jeff announced, turning Dee onto her hands and knees and lining himself up on her proffered posterior.

She could feel his monster cock pushing against her reluctant rosebud. She felt him grab her hips for traction, but still it didn't go in, then suddenly he gave a sharp jab, and with a pop he was in.

It felt very uncomfortable for Dee, and as he pushed in and out, driving further in with each stroke, deeper and deeper into her bowels, she just wanted it to be over soon. She had heard women say that they could cum from anal, but she knew that wasn't going to happen to her.

And then a strange thing happened. She started to get aroused. As he pumped steadily in and out, her clit was being tugged back and forth, and it was definitely getting at least indirect sensations. I little while later she realised that she was really getting into it, in fact she was beginning to think she might cum soon, but then she was horrified to here Jeff's laboured breathing as he approached his final climax.

"Please don't stop, I'm getting so close!" Dee shouted.

"Sorry, I can't stop, your arse is like velvet! Aaarrhh!!" Jeff shouted, filling Dee's bowels with his ejaculate.

He literally fell out of her arse, totally exhausted.

"For Christ's sake fuck my arse!" Dee shouted at Dave, who was primed and ready.

He buried his thick cock to the hilt in her compliant anus and began ramming in and out at high speed. That was all Dee needed, and she went over the edge into her most explosive climax of the day, but Dave didn't stop, and within a few seconds Dee was cumming again, and her screaming and convulsions sent Dave over the edge, and he added his jism to that of his friend.

Dee collapsed exhausted in the bed of nettles, not even caring that she was being stung again.

The guys dressed quickly, and were soon ready to leave.

"So, Dee, we'll be in touch soon." Jeff said.

"How do you know my name?" She asked, still somewhat dazed from her afternoon's activities.

"While Dave was fucking your arse I went through your bag," he explained, "I know your name, where you live, your husband's name and his phone number. In addition I have been taking lots of pictures on my phone, and also on your phone, plus some videos, they're all going to look great on Facebook." Jeff explained, smiling.

"Oh God no!" Dee exclaimed in horror.

"So when I say we'll see you soon, you understand that you have no choice, you're our private free whore now, and we'll be making good use of you, as will all our friends, so goodbye for now sweet Dee, we're going to have lots of fun together."

Having dropped that bomb shell the two guys walked away, chatting happily to each other.

Dee stood up, slipped on her dress and shoes, looked around for her knickers, which had obviously been taken by the guys, picked up her pillaged handbag, and started the long walk to her car.

She was stiff, sore, stung all over, and being blackmailed for unlimited sex in the future, however, despite all of that, or maybe because of it, she couldn't suppress a spreading grin. She'd never felt so alive in her whole life. It was indeed quite some fantasy.