The Rape Of Rebecca Beardsley Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers

"Why not?"

"You, you're the reason."

"Why, what you're saying isn't logical. Is it safe for me to have a sip of my drink?"

He smiled. "It is possible for a Tiger to change his spots? I had an epiphany after our time together."

"What does that mean?"

"I came to understand that I don't have to force anyone to have sex with me. If I strike out, I strike out and go no looking for someone with whom I'd like to sleep. My sudden awakening came after I thought about how you responded to me and how much I enjoyed bringing you to multiple orgasms. You're the best female I've ever been with," Samuel said.

"What, you think I'm the best fuck you've ever had?" She asked surprised.

"Yes, and I've spent the year hoping that someday our paths would cross and I could show you how much I'd like to get to know your better and to ask if you would go to bed with me on your on volition."

Becca's mouth dropped. "Yo...you're asking me to sleep with you, to allow you to fuck me again?"

"Not fuck, but to make love." He said seriously.

"You must think, I'm out of my mind."

"No, I believe that your response to me then and now is valid, but I think I've imprinted myself on your psychic. I sense that all the orgasms we had together have affected your thought processes and that you will go to bed with me willingly. Am I right or wrong?"

Becca was stung as though by a bee. Holly molly, he's correct. I've thought about him ever since that night. I haven't been able to get over how much I enjoyed his ability to bring me to climax after climax. "Are you asking me to go to bed with you even after you've taken me forcefully?"

"Yes, I'm sitting here with a hard-on of hard-ons hoping you'll say I'm correct and that you'll allow me to make love to you. To make love to you for the first time."

Becca looked into his lust filled eyes and felt a surge of excitement. "This is crazy, but yes I want to fuck you as much as you want to fuck me. Let's go," she stood and held out her hand.

He got them a room, 669, and they rode the elevator holding hands.

"You know this is crazy? I shouldn't be sleeping with my rapist." Becca fell into his arms.

They kissed for a long time their tongues dancing, darting, twisting, and mating. Sparks flew between them making for more and more passionate.

"I think this would be more pleasant if we removed our clothes," he said pulling away and unbuttoning his shirt.

"I agree," Becca said pulling her blouse over her head, removing her bra, and skirt and panties. She stood in front of him in all her glory on a pair of three-inch heels.

"I see you've let your hair grow back."

"I didn't like feeling uncovered and cold."

""It's a shame we don't have time to change that." Sam was down to his shorts.

"Let me," she said pulling his boxers to the floor. "Wow, no wonder I haven't been able to forget you." She backed up to the bed and sat down. "I want a quickie. I can't wait."

Sam move to the bed, spread her legs, stepped between them, leaned to kiss her, and rubbed his cock up and down her slit. Are you sure you want a quickie?"

"Don't tease me. I want it now." She fell back onto the bed raising her legs.

His lips covered hers in a passionate kiss as he glided his long, hard cock into her swampy canal. Slowly, he went deeper and deeper until he was fully encased. He put all of his weight on her pressing the tip of his cock to here cervix.

She whimpered, "Oooah."

He waited until she quieted, and he pushed into her again.

"Oooah," she sighed.

Over and over again, he pressed into her cervix, and each time she groaned, "Aaaaugh," until she climaxed. "Oh God, oh God, I'm coming, I'm coming."

Sam smiled down at her, "Now it's my turn."

He stroked her slowly. His weight shifted from time to time as he rubbed her pussy walls gently. His speed didn't change, but his angle of entry did.

"Oh God, oh God, I'm coming, I'm coming again." She wiggled from side to side. "It's wonderful, but I want you to go faster." She threw her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

He rose on his hands, spread her legs and pushed them to the side of her head. His cock plunged in and out of her as though he was doing-ups.

Becca grunted, "Unt" every time he hit bottom.

Again and again, he rammed into her.

Her grunting was continuous, the warmth generated by her contraction overwhelmed her, and she cried tears of pleasure. The feelings she was having were beyond description. She couldn't smell, taste, hear or see. All she experienced was the thrill emanating from her core.

He slowed to a stop and put her legs over his shoulders. "Okay Becca, I''m going to give you what we both want." He rolled her until she was on her shoulders. Then like a machine, Sam used his leg, stomach, and ass muscles to pump his cock in and out of her flooded pussy.

Becca screamed, "Aaaaugh, woooowie, yeeees, ooooh, ooooh," as she had another orgasm, and she could feel the pressure of his cock blasting against the sides of her pussy as it hardened just before he ejected his spunk into her waiting well. "Fuck, fuck me with that big dick, fuck me!" She had another orgasm as he rooted at the bottom of her tube sending a torrent of jizzum deep into her vagina.

They lay in the spoon position with her ass tucked into his groin, and his hand holding a breast.

"Oh Sam, that's just what I wanted. A great fuck."

He squeezed her breast and pushed his wet, limp cock into the crack of her ass. "That's what I wanted too, but the next time I'll last a lot longer."

After a few minutes, they became cold.

"Let's take a shower," Becca said. Jumping from the bed and running to the bathroom.

The washed each other concentrating on each other's genitalia.

"We'd better get out of here, or I'll have you against the shower wall.

They dried each other with gentle touches and kissed.

Sam stood Becca in front of the mirror, with a breast in each hand and his chin over her left shoulder. "You're one gorgeous female, and I'm going to make love to your tits as well as your pussy."

She laughed, "It feels like your going to make love to my ass."

He laughed too, "I guess looking at you and hold your tits has caused me to become aroused. Let's go back to bed, I want you again."

"I like that idea. What are you waiting for?"

They hurried to the bedroom.

"I want you on top," Sam said.

"I'm awful dry. It'll hurt if I have to impale myself on you."

"Sit on my knees, and we can masturbate together."

"I've never done this in front of anyone," Becca said placing a finger in her pussy.

"This'll be a first we'll both enjoy," he said stroking his cock.

"Oh that feels so good and so does watching you sprot pre-cum," Becca said.

"Move closer. I'll play with you and you with me."

Becca scooted almost to his cock and took hold or it. She threw her head back when he touched her clit and sucked on a teat. He got hard, and she got hotter. "Oh God, oh yes, I'm...I;m getting close. I want it in me."

He changed from one nipple to another and modified how he circled her clit.

"Oh, ooh, oooh, ooooaught!" Becca's body quivered as she was swept by the pleasure coming from her core. "I'm coming, I'm coming/ Now let me ride that horse of yours."

He lifted her up and dropped her.

Becca, felt the head of his cock separate her vulva lips as she slowly slid down his pole until she could go no further. She placed her hands on his chest and set out to beat some kind of speed record as she bounced on him as fast and as hard as she could. With her eyes closed, she could feel her breasts banging against her chest and heard his ragged breathing. Rapidly, she became more excited as the sensations his cock was giving her pussy were so good, after another minute, her body became rigid, and climaxed with her muscles clenching and unclenching around his cock, "Oh yes, yes, my pussy's on fire."

Sam grabbed her breast fondling her nipples and then pulled her toward him until he captured a nub with his mouth.

Becca was coming down from her high when she felt his lips clinch her nipple. "Oh yes, oh yes, suck those teats until they fall off." She twisted from side to side, pushed into him, pulled away, rolled her shoulders and chest in circles, but he held on to her. "Aaaaugh, I'm coming. Fuck me, fuck me!"

He pulled her to his chest and whammed into her: in and up, in and up. He pummeled her tight, wet and slippery pussy. Rolling over until he was on top of her, he continued to pound her cunt.

She looked up to see his sweating, determined face and felt his piston pumping into her cylinder. See couldn't believe how he could keep going for so long, but she wasn't complaining because he kept her in paradise, a state of bliss. I've got to get in sync with him she thought. The next time he thrust, she lifted her hips. When he withdrew so did she.

Again they banged together, Sam's body became as stiff as his cock, and he flooded her with his spunk.

Becca's tunnel collapsed holding him tight as she climaxed with a screech, "Woooowiiii, I see fireworks, and am on fire with the need for you." She collapsed in exhaustion and the joy of being well-fucked.

Sam concentrated on the smile on her gorgeous face, her large breasts covered in their combined perspiration, and fell to her side.

* * *

After three days in the hotel room fucking, talking, eating, and sleeping Becca contacted Dack.

"Dack, I'm resigning from RPAC immediately."

"Becca, where have you been? What do you mean you're stepping down? You're the originator and the heart, soul, and bait of the team."

"I've found someone, who's changed my life, and I'm going to take my leave and live with him." She said.

"Becca, why can't we meet and talk about this?"

"No, I won't be able to talk unemotionally about my decision, and I don't want to embarrass myself in front of the people I love and respect."

"Becca, you can't do this. We'll hunt you down and force you to discuss your decision with us." Dack said heatedly.

"I'm changing my identity and possibly leaving the country. Please don't try to find me. Carry on RPAC's mission. You'll be able to determine another method of operation. You don't need me as bait, and I no longer am willing to serve in that role. Goodbye Dack. Give my best to the rest of the team."

* * *

Becca looked at Sam. "Don't say anything, make love to me."

She was a willing slave to her lover, but she felt guilty falling in love with a man who violated many women, and wasn't going to pay the price for his crimes. Becca thrilled at Sams' machination but wondered if her decision was correct. She was committing the crime of covering up a villain's anti-social, immoral acts. But there was no way in a hot place Becca was going to be separated from the man who loved her so much. She climaxed and groaned, "Aaaaugh," as Sam's incredible cock pushed through her bald pussy lips and against her cervix.

The End

mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers
12