The Rape of the Song Titles

Story Info
A play with words.
792 words
3.94
21.2k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to destinie21, for giving me the idea for this story.

After justAnother Day In Paradise, atTom's Diner, whereNothing But Mammals would come, to eat someMilk And Toast And Honey, I was onMy Way,Home For Christmas, when I heard someone scream "Help!"

I immediately knew that there wasSomething Going On, and I thought to myself:

"Should I Stay Or Should I Go?"

TheD.E.V.I.L. on my left shoulder said:

"Hit The Road, Jack! That sounds likeNothing But Trouble!",

but theAngel on my right shoulder said:

"Stay! This is your chance to be aHero."

So I walked around the corner, and saw a group ofBad Boys stand overThe Most Beautiful Girl In The World, with their dicks out.

"My, Oh My," I thought. "Everybody's Got A Shotgun!"

"Come on, bitch!" said one guy. "Eat It!"

"No!" she said.

"Don't You Want Me, Baby?" he said.

"IBelieve" that theLady In Red saidno," I said.

They turned around and stared at me.

"Ain't Nobody's Business!" said another guy.

"Who Let The Dogs Out?" I said, thinking that if I could make them chase me, the girl might be able to escape.

"Who're you calling adog, youCrazy sonofabitch?" said the biggest of the guys, and they started walking towards me.

I walked backwards, thinking I might get the crap beat out of me if I didn't run fast enough - ah, well, that's me.I Will Do Anything For Love.

"Hey, we don't need thisPretty Woman - thatDude Looks Like A Lady," a short guy pointed out.

I realized that they were going toTake A Chance On Me, so I turned and ran, but they caught up with me. They tore my pants off me, and got me down on all four.

"What's your name?" said the short guy.

"Mickey," I squeaked.

"I'm gonna make youWhoof Like A Dog!" said the big guy, and pressed his big dick againstThe Rose, until it gave in, and I felt the giant tool being pressed inside a hole that was much too small for it.

I screamed out loud, and they laughed at me.

"Mmmm,I Like To Move It, Move It! said the big guy.

"It hurts!" I screamed. "Please!"

It soundedLike A Prayer. He pulled out, and moved my asscheeks apart. I felt something soft and wet against my aching asshole, and realized that he was licking me.

"How Many Licks do you think he needs?" said the short guy, who was already stroking his hard dick in front of me.

"That will do," said the big guy, and pushed hisJoy Toy back inside my ass.

And for the next hour and a half, they made meJustify My Love, they made meTwist And Shout, they made meCry.

"Awww, come on!" said the short guy, who was pounding me hard. "Big Boys Don't Cry".

And then, I don't know what happened, but I think his dick hit my G-spot, because suddenly it felt really, really good, and I moaned instead of screaming. This made them laugh even more. All of a sudden, I didn't care that they were guys, like me. The only thing that matter, was to getSatisfaction.

"He'sPretty Fly For A White Guy!" said the big guy.

"So,You Like It Like That?" said a tall, thin guy.

"Please,Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!" I cried out.

"That's right, boy!" said the short guy. "Ride The Bullet!"

"Come, on, man!" said the tall, thin guy. "It's my turn to getLucky!"

The short guy moved over to my face, and told me to suck on it. I obeyed. I was afraid that he was going to beat me up if I didn't. The tall thin guy got behind me. He shoved his dick in. It wasn't very big, but very long. I felt it hit against my bottom, and I groaned.

"Yeah, bitch!" he said, and slapped my butt with his flat hand. "Scream for me!"

"Oh, yeah!" I cried. "Hit Me, Baby, One More Time!"

He slapped me again, and pounded me from behind, and the short guy took hold of my head, and fucked my mouth. The big guy jerked off. My asshole was twice the size whenMy Army Of Lovers were done with me. The tall, thin guy shot his load up my ass, the big guy sprayed my face, and the short guy filled my throat with man-milk. They zipped up their pants and left me laying there, so worn out and tired that I felt as if I wasKnocking On Heaven's Door.

"Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" I thought to myself.