The Rape That Wasn't

Story Info
"Daddy" makes her beg.
2.2k words
4.07
130.7k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the house to myself so I mixed myself a drink and turned on some music. In the living room I sat on the couch and slipped my hand under my jeans and into my panties. I liked the idea of touching myself in the day time with the shades open. I was nearing the point of orgasm when everything went silent. I stopped mid-stroke. "Having a good time?" I groaned and opened my eyes. Greg, my step-dad's friend. I grew up going on outings with Greg, his wife and kids. He was my second step-dad.

"Dad isn't here, leave." Seeing his best friend's daughter fingering herself on the couch was a surprise for him and he's a shy sort of guy. Greg was easy to ignore.

"Your parents wouldn't leave you alone if they knew you were doing that." He moved closer. Greg is in his early fifties. He isn't one of those polo shirt guys yet. His hair was full and black except for a streak of silver grey. He had some serious stubble and eyes the color of his jeans.

"Greg, what the hell are you doing here?"

He just stood next to me with this smirk. "You know, if I were your father..."

"You're not. Go."

He shook his head. "Think you're tough, don't you?"

"Get out." He was getting closer. "Go." I attempted to stand but he wasn't having it.

"Someone needs to make sure you're being good." He was grinning.

I had had enough. "Fuck off. What's your problem?"

His smile widened. "Baby, are you ever nice?"

"Don't call me—"

He cut me off. "I'm tired of some barely-legal brat telling me to do."

He grabbed me by the wrist. "Look, Greg, let go of me, I won't tell Dad." My wrist was turning red from his grip.

His smile was almost cute. "You think he'll believe a nasty brat like you? Hell, maybe he'd like to hear it. You never know." I tried to jerk my wrist away but he ended up with the other one, too. "If you'd give in you'd have fun." He jerked me up and twisted me so my back was against him. "Why don't we go somewhere more comfortable, baby? Any suggestions?" He shrugged at my silence, "Guess we're going to Mom and Dad's room."

I tried to jerk away, "No." I tried to drag my feet and trip him but he was slick. In my parents' room he threw me on the bed. I started for the door. He was blocking my way out and looked impatient.

"Do I have to tie you down?" Then he got this wicked look. "Or maybe that's what you want. Is that it, baby? You want an older man to take care of you?" He reached out and caressed my face. It felt nice. He began undressing me. I hissed, kicking and he grinned, "That's why I like you. You fight." I tried to get away but he had my wrists pinned. He went for my mouth, "Mmm... Vodka and strawberries?"

"Kiwi." I don't know why I answered.

"I'm glad you're talking to me." He looked at me expectantly and when I said nothing he kissed my lips. He kissed me so softly, if I would have kissed back it would have been romantic. Finally he sighed, "Baby... Why won't you be good?" He slapped me across the face hard enough to stun me. "Men aren't supposed to hit women. But sometimes women deserve it, don't you think?" I felt his hand unbutton my jeans and slip under my panties. "I bet you like getting slapped, don't you baby?" I closed my eyes. "Mmm... I was right."

"Don't think it's because of you." I felt the tip of his finger pushing into me.

"You do like rough, don't you?" He held his moist finger to my lips and I had a new idea. Play along and he'd get bored. I sucked his finger and stared into his eyes. "You nasty girl. I bet you were thinking about me when you were playing with yourself." He removed his finger then ripped off my jeans and panties. He tugged off my wife-beater and bra. His big, rough hands rubbing over me felt better than any velvet or silk. "Maybe I should lock this door." My chance of escape was gone.

Softly I said, "What are you going to do with me?"

His face lit up, "I saw you fingering yourself. Don't tell me you haven't figured this out. Christ, girl, look at you! I bet you're a slut, aren't you, baby?"

"Fuck off, I am not a slut," I snapped.

He was removing his clothing and giving me a mean look. His cock looked swollen and angry like him. "You will not talk to me like that. Apologize." I wasn't apologizing, I don't do that. He sat on the edge of the bed, "Bend over my knee."

"Oh, no way. That humiliation shit is too much." I started to climb off the bed but he grabbed my legs, knocking me over.

"Baby, don't worry, you're going to like it. You'll be humiliated, I like that look on you. You like it, too, or you wouldn't be so wet." He smiled warmly. "You have no idea how hard you make me. Walking in on you was a nice surprise. Every time I see you being a bitch, all I can think about is bending you over..." He forced me across his knees and pinned my arms. "...and spanking that little ass of yours until you beg me to stop..." He smoothed my hair in a fatherly way before slapping my ass.

"Stop, asshole!"

He looked pleased. "If your nasty little mouth didn't turn me on so much I would tape it shut." He spanked me a couple more times and said, "Just tell me, 'Please stop, Greg, I'm going to cum if you keep spanking me.' Say it and I'll stop." Then it started. He spanked me over and over until tears squeezed out of the corners of my eyes. I mumbled when I started to feel wetness. I didn't want him to feel it. He hesitated and said, "Oh, did my girl say something?"

"Please stop, Greg," I sniffled, "I'm going to cum if you keep spanking me."

He clapped his hands like a kid and his finger slipped in me. "I thought you were saying that to make me stop, but you're fucking dripping!" He gently laid me out on the bed, spreading my legs. "Is it because this is your Daddy's bed? Were you thinking of him?"

"Greg..."

"Shut up." He laid next to me and started moving one thick finger in and out of me. He brushed his thumb against my clit just enough and when I started biting my lip he said, "Do you feel good, baby?" I said nothing. "Do you like me fingering your pussy or do you want to play with it again for me?" I was still silent and he completely stopped.

"Greg..." Nothing. "Don't stop."

There was that sharp pain against my face as he slapped me. "I told you, don't tell me what to do." He rubbed my clit then stopped and said, "Try again."

"Please, please touch me."

"Why?" And here it was, what he wanted all along. He rubbed my clit a little more, watching my hips moving involuntarily. "If you tell me why I'll keep going... and if you don't I'll leave." He watched me with intense interest. He was still rubbing and fingering me when he said, "Tell me to stop and I'm gone." I moaned and climbed on his lap, wrapped my legs around him and gave him kisses around his lips.

He wasn't responding, "Please, Greg, kiss me. Please..."

"Why? Why do you want an old man like me to touch you, baby? Tell me why and I'll make you happy."

"Greg," he arched his brows, waiting. "Will you take care of me?"

His smile was cute as he tried to hide it. "Why? What do I do for you? Why do I need to take care of you?"

I was frustrated and moaning, "Greg... I want you to take care of me because you make me feel good. I need you to make me cum. I want you to."

"Is it because I can make you cum better than your little fingers?"

"Yes, Greg."

"Yes what? You need to say it. Who do you want me to be?"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, "Greg, will you be my Daddy?"

He pounced on top of me, "I knew you'd give in. I knew it. You're such a nasty girl. I'll be your Daddy." He spread my legs and pushed himself in me. "Tighter than I expected." I had been so close anyway, I wrapped my legs around him, trying to get more of him in me.

"Can I cum? Please, Daddy?" He grinned and nodded as he roughly worked his way in and out. My orgasm lasted such a short time compared to how long I waited. But it was good.

He whispered, "Baby, is it better than your fingers?"

"Yes, Daddy."

He flipped me onto my hands and knees and pushed my face into a pillow. He was groaning louder, "You like Daddy's cock better than your little boyfriend's?"

"Oh yeah. Daddy, you're bigger and rougher."

He slapped my ass and pumped into me. "I like fucking girls from behind, makes them feel dirty." He was pumping and moaning. "I like when girls feel dirty. They're easier to make into little sluts."

I was ready to cum again. "Daddy? Can I touch my clit? I want to cum again."

He laughed and pushed into me harder. "See, little sluts." He reached under me and started roughly rubbing my clit. "Is that what you want, baby?" I tried to hump down and get more but he laughed. "You're dripping all over your Daddy's bed. That's bad. Maybe he'll want to spank you." I moaned, still trying to get his fingers to rub me harder.

"Daddy, please, rub my clit harder. I want to cum. Please?"

He groaned. "God, I love sluts like you. Tight and dirty." He slowly started pushing his thumb up my ass. "You like that, don't you?" I couldn't help it, I pushed back for more. He loved it. "Next time I'll fuck your ass. Would you like that, baby?" He stopped his hip thrusting but shoved two fingers in my ass. I let out a little shriek. "Tell me you want me to fuck your ass."

There was a nice, sharp slap on my ass right then. "Yes, yes. I want you to fuck my ass."

"Who do you want to fuck your ass?" He removed his fingers and started fucking me again but leaned forward and grabbed my tits, pulling me back on to him. "Who?"

"Daddy. I want Daddy to fuck my ass."

He let out this sigh and I could feel him tightening. He was close. "Again. Tell me what you want me to do to you."

I was nearing the point of tears from frustration. "Please, Daddy, I want you to fuck my ass. Fuck me hard. Oh, Daddy, please cum in me, please?"

"You nasty little slut. Mmm..." His body shuddered and at the same time he filled me with cum. He lay on top of me for a second catching his breath. "Oh, you didn't get to cum. Do you want to?"

I could feel his cum oozing down my thighs. "Daddy, I want to cum. I need you to touch me."

He sighed, "Fine, but hurry up." I was still on my hands a knees as he started finger fucking my ass again while pinching at my clit. I felt like my body was going to collapse as I shook with orgasm. "Oh, baby, you should see yourself. You look like such a nasty girl like this. I wish I had a camera so your real Daddy could see you like that. Do you think he'd like it?"

I rolled over on my back feeling amazing. Here I was with my dad's best friend, fucking on my dad's bed. "Greg, you're really fucked up. I thought you were just some quiet guy. I never knew."

Greg stood and stared at me a moment, "I'm fucked up?" He leaned over and started tickling me, "You're the one who gets wet pretending I'm your Daddy."

I groaned. "Don't tell me about being fucked up. You were going to rape me..."

He was getting dressed. Guys. They fuck you and run. "But fucked up stuff can be the most fun. Next time will be a whole lot of fun."

"You were serious?"

"That ass is mine, baby. But I have to go, I have a family dinner to attend and you need to wash your Daddy's bedding. He doesn't want to get home and find cummy sheets." He leaned over and kissed my nose, "Don't get up. I can let myself out but remember to lock the doors. I don't want anyone to really rape what's mine."

I laughed and watched him go wondering if there'd really be a next time.