The Rapier Sisters Do XXX

Story Info
Actresses/sisters take career in new direction.
4.9k words
3.84
31.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers

Tanya and Nancy Rapier, better known as The Rapier Sisters who made a name for themselves in the entertainment world after starring in a number of popular sappy TV family-oriented sitcoms and movies, were at one time seemingly sitting on top of the world. They had their own magazine (which was no longer in circulation), they produced and starred in their own successful straight-to-video family movies as well as a number of popular TV shows and various specials. They were young, wealthy and adored by millions of adoring young fans. However, the older they got, they more they found their popularity dwindling along with their bank account.

Both Tanya and Nancy were shocked to discover that, by the time they turned eighteen, they were nearly completely broke, their fortune squandered by greedy family members and shady business managers. They also found out that they owed several thousand dollars in back taxes to the IRS. To add insult to injury, they found that they were no longer getting any work offers in Hollywood since, like most former child stars, they were no longer considered to be the same cute little girls they used to be and were now shapely young women and thus their audience had grown up and outgrown them. Tanya and Nancy didn't know what they were going to do, but they knew they had to do something and soon or they would soon be completely destitute and living out on the street.

That's when opportunity came knocking on their door in a most unexpected way.

Hearing about their financial troubles, a man who called himself Joe Bob Blow (his real name being Harry Patterson) who produced and directed XXX-rated underground fetish videos was able to get in touch with the sisters and give them an offer that they ultimately couldn't refuse: He gave them an offer to star in their very own X-rated movie. At first, being the good girls they were (or, rather, that the public perceived them to be), they flatly declined his offer. Then he told them how much they were going to be paid, which was $500,000 apiece. Small change, really, compared to the millions they were used to making. But, after mulling it over for the next few days, Tanya and Nancy Rapier--who will always be known as The Rapier Sisters--relunctantly came to the decision that they needed the money too much to pass up Joe Bob's offer and, since it seemed as if they weren't going to get anymore work in mainstream Hollywood, they accepted the sleazy video producer's offer.

However, they would both soon discover that, by agreeing to do this, which was something totally out of character for them, they would be getting much, much more than they bargained for.

Tanya and Nancy went to the producer's office where he handed them the contracts, which they both relunctantly signed. Pleased, Joe Bob informed them that they would start shooting tomorrow. He gave them the address of the studio and told them to be there the next morning at 8 o'clock sharp. Tanya and Nancy barely got a wink of sleep that night they were so nervous, and terrified, by what they had agreed to do. However, being the professionals that they were, they both arrived at the studio at 8 o'clock on the dot just like Joe Bob had asked them to. Joe Bob was kind of surprised when he saw them walking through the door of the small studio. In the porn world, it was rare for an actress to arrive for video shoots on time. But Tanya and Nancy Rapier were definitely not your normal porn actresses. In fact, as the shooting progressed, it would be discovered that Tanya and Nancy Rapier were also virgins. They had both dated during their years of mainstream popularity, of course, but, like so many other younger stars today (e.g. Britney Spears), they wanted to keep up their public image of being young and virginal, so they never took any of their relationships to that next level.

However, that was all about to change in a major way!

Before the shooting got underway, Joe Bob sat the two twin virgins down and briefly described for them each scene that he wanted to shoot for the video. In the first two scenes, he told them, they would each be fucking a different guy--Tanya in one scene and Nancy in the other. Tanya and Nancy gave each other an uneasy glance as they heard him tell them what they were going to be doing in their scenes--i.e. "fucking"--as they both thought to themselves this was definitely not the set of one of their "family-oriented" sitcoms or movies! In the third scene, he went on to tell them, they would have what Joe Bob called a "girl-girl threeway" with noted porn starlet Jasmine Dee Love. Neither Tanya or Nancy had ever heard of Jasmine Dee Love, but they didn't care.

They just wanted all this to be over as soon as possible, so they were willing to "fuck" whoever Joe Bob wanted them to. He told them that the fourth and final scene would show them masturbating next to each other on the sofa that was sitting at the other end of the studio where all the scenes would be shot and added that it would shown in the video as the credits rolled. Joe Bob looked directly at the two former child stars who were about to get their cherries popped on camera and asked them as if he already knew what their answer to his question was going to be, "Do either one of you girls have any problems with what I've just told you?"

Tanya and Nancy gave each other yet another nervous, uneasy glance before looking back at Joe Bob one more time and shook their heads. "No," they both said almost at once.

"Good," Joe Bob exclaimed, pleased, as he clapped his hands together. "Then let's get shooting!"

Joe Bob got up to get everything ready while Tanya and Nancy pondered if they had made the right decision. But, if they were having second thoughts now, it was too late to back out. Joe Bob sat up everything for the first scene, which would be featuring, it was decided, Tanya in a "boy/girl" scene with an actor who called himself, appropriately enough, Uncle Bobbie after one of the characters of one of their more popular TV shows. However, this Uncle Bobbie was nothing like the Uncle Bobbie on their show. While the actor who played Uncle Bobbie on the show was relatively young and handsome, this Uncle Bobbie was an older bald guy with glasses and a potbelly. Tanya didn't know whether to laugh or puke as she watched him walk up to her as she was sitting on the dingy-looking, and dingy-smelling, light brown sofa. But she ended up doing neither as he stood in front of her as they both waited for Joe Bob's next direction.

"I want you two to take off your clothes," he told both Tanya and Uncle Bobbie.

Uncle Bobbie, having done this before, had no problem removing his clothing in front of all these strangers. Tanya, on the other hand, had a major problem with it since, of course, she had never been required to take her clothes off for the camera. But she knew she had no choice but to do it, so she very slowly peeled off each article of clothing one by one until she was completely naked just like Uncle Bobbie. Nancy was standing off in the corner watching this, and she felt a little uneasy seeing her twin sister disrobe in such a lewd manner. But she reminded herself what they had signed up for and realized she would just have to get used to it. All of it.

"All right," Joe Bob shouted to everyone in the studio after Tanya and Uncle Bobbie disrobed. "Let's shoot this!"

Tanya, being a virgin, didn't know what to do next as the cameraman walked in closer to her and her "partner" and began filming. She glazed down uneasily between Uncle Bobbie's legs and quickly saw why he was starring in this video despite his apparent flaws: He had a big cock, and it was already erect and throbbing and staring her right in her face. She just sat there glaring at this man's big, ugly member when Joe Bob yelled at her, "Well, what are you waiting for, Tanya? Suck it!"

Tanya glanced at Joe Bob, then the camera, then back at Uncle Jessie who was holding his cock up to her face. Finally Tanya opened her mouth and allowed this Uncle Bobbie to slide his dick into her mouth. She enclosed her lips around the engorged purplish head of his prick as he started to fuck her mouth with his rigid tool. Tanya closed her eyes and tried to imagine she was somewhere else as this man darted his penis in and out of her virgin mouth. All she could think about as she was giving her very first blowjob--and on camera, of all places!--was that she had never done anything like this to the other Uncle Bobbie! As the head of his cock was hitting the back of her throat, Tanya came to a startling revelation: She actually liked what this man was doing to her!

She wrapped her lips tighter around his schlong and moaned out deeper as she started to bob her head up and down on his cock. Uncle Bobbie showed his appreciation by what this former child star was doing to him by fucking her mouth faster and harder causing his balls to slap wildly against her chin. Nancy was shocked by her sister's newfound enthusiasm for what she was doing. But she also discovered she was feeling something else, something that she had never felt for her sister before: lust.

"All right," Joe Bob shouted again when he felt he had enough blowjob footage for the video, "that's enough of that. Now let's get to the fucking!"

Uncle Bobbie, as if on cue, abruptly removed his dick from Tanya's mouth and backed away from her and waited for her to lean back on the sofa and spread her legs so he could penetrate her. He got on his knees in front of her and ran the tip of his cock up and down her virgin pussy lips to get them wet enough for him to enter while the cameraman was catching all the action. Uncle Bobbie then rammed his cock all the way up Tanya's tight, virgin cunt. Tanya closed her eyes and screamed out when she felt this man's penis penetrating her vagina in such a forceful, violent way. Nancy wanted desperately to run over and help her sister, but she remained where she was and watched helplessly as her sister was losing her virginity on camera right before her very eyes, knowing very soon it would be her turn. It only took a few quick, hard thrusts of Uncle Bobbie's pelvis for him to break her hymen. Blood gushed everywhere out of Tanya's body, causing her to scream again, which caused Joe Bob to yell, "Cut! Cut!"

He ordered one of the crewmen to get a towel and clean Tanya and Uncle Bobbie off, which he did. Once they were cleaned off, filming resumed as Uncle Jesse finished fucking Tanya Rapier with a huge facial which the cameraman got a closeup of. Joe Bob smiled--something he didn't normally do on the set--as his camera caught Tanya Rapier licking and swallowing Uncle Bobbie's jizz from off her face and appearing to be enjoying doing it (but then, Joe Bob thought, she was an actor, wasn't she?). Tanya had barely gotten off the sofa when Joe Bob called for Nancy to take off her clothes and get on the sofa where her sister had just lost her cherry. Nancy slowly, and very reluctantly, began walking towards the sofa as she removed her clothing.

She was completely naked just like her sister by the time she reached the sofa. She sat down in the middle of the sofa where her sister had sat just previously and waited. From seemingly out of nowhere came this black man wearing nothing but a pair of tight blue jeans. Nancy watched with great trepidation as he strutted up, smiling, to where she was sitting on the sofa. (The reason why Joe Bob cast a black actor in this film was because he thought it would by funny for viewers to see one of The Rapier Sisters sucking and fucking a big black guy.) This actor's name was Mr. Ebony, and he immodestly billed himself as "The Black John Holmes." And Nancy was about to find out why as Mr. Ebony unzipped his pants and pulled them all the way off, leaving his white boxer shorts on.

Nancy could easily see a huge bulge from where she was sitting in the crotch of his shorts which only got bigger and bigger as he stepped up to her and shoved his crotch in her face. Nancy gazed up at this big black man who was grinning down at her like he couldn't wait to pop this young white girl's cherry just like Uncle Bobbie had done with her sister just moments before. Nancy gazed back down at his crotch and just sat there motionless.

"Go ahead," Mr. Ebony said to her rather politely. "Pull down my shorts."

Nancy glanced up at him again for a brief moment then she slowly leaned forward and grabbed the sides of his boxers and pulled them down, uncovering the bulge that had been hiding underneath. Mr. Ebony's 8-inch cock--12 inches when erect--hung down at least an inch or two, possibly more, over his two big balls, his impressive genitalia surrounded by a thick patch of jet black pubic hair. Nancy gasped out loud as she had never seen anything like this before in her young, inexperienced life, the camera catching every moment of her discovery. Nancy, like her sister Tanya who was also watching her in the far corner of the studio with a towel wrapped around her still-nude and aching body, didn't know what to do next. Mr. Ebony finally reached down, grabbed her hands and placed them on either side of his flaccid, but still quite impressive, shaft. He threw his hands up in the air and said, still smiling, "There you go!"

Taking a cue from her sister, Nancy opened her mouth and stuffed as much of this well-hung black man's prick into her mouth. Finding that she was only able to insert the very tip of his schlong into her mouth he was so well-endowed, Nancy resorted to jacking the rest of his staff off with both her hands while she sucked on his enlarging cockhead. His prick stiffened as she did this until it became fully erect. Nancy had to take his dick out of her mouth completely as she started to gag, and that was just from sucking on the head! She licked him off with her tongue and continued to jack him off with her hands. At one point, she heard Joe Bob suggest, "Why don't you suck on his balls, Nancy?"

Nancy paused before she lifted his cock and stuffed one of his big, hairy balls into her mouth. Mr. Ebony moaned slightly as his smile got bigger while Nancy Rapier sucked on one ball, then the other, until she made them nice and wet. She resumed licking on his dick like a lollipop and fisting him simultaneously until Joe Bob finally gave the order she had been expecting him to give, "Now let's get to the fucking!"

Unlike Uncle Bobbie, Mr. Ebony sat down on the sofa next to Nancy and held his dick up in the air. Although Nancy, unlike her sister, was still a virgin, she instinctively knew what to do as she got up and proceeded to sit on Mr. Ebony's enflamed cock. Both Mr. Ebony and Nancy Rapier groaned out loudly as Nancy straddled his big, meaty cock. She was only able to get a little more than half his cock into her tight, virgin twat, but that was enough for Mr. Ebony to fuck the virginity out of the former child princess. Unlike her sister Tanya, Nancy had no hymen for Mr. Ebony to bust since she lost hers years before in a bike-riding accident. But that didn't seem to bother Joe Bob who could do without all the blood. Nancy thrust her pussy several times up and down on Mr. Ebony's firm, rounded prick. Unlike other porn shoots, Joe Bob allowed the actors on this particular video shoot to come normally, figuring that he didn't need to shoot the fuck scenes for several minutes up to an hour or even longer like he did all his other movies because he had none other than Tanya and Nancy Rapier, otherwise known as The Rapier Sisters, starring in this video. And that, as far as he was concerned, was all he needed to sell the shit out of this video.

Within minutes, Mr. Ebony shot a hugely thick load of sperm out of Nancy's pussy that drenched his waist and rolled down his dark legs. Nancy, out of breath, got off Mr. Ebony's whitened cock and started to walk away. Joe Bob, in turn, was about to tell the cameraman to turn the video camera off and get ready for the next scene, but then Nancy unexpectedly turned around, got on her knees in front of Mr. Ebony and began licking the semen from off his body. Joe Bob, not knowing whether or not the cameraman had already turned off his camera, began yelling frantically at him (the way he always does), "Get that shot! Get that shot!"

The cameraman, who went by the screen name Mr. X, hurriedly lowered his camera, which was still on, and caught Nancy Rapier licking the rich, white spunk off the legs of porn star Mr. Ebony, otherwise known as The Black John Holmes. When she was finished, Nancy finally turned away and headed towards her sister who had been watching everything with a shocked enthusiasm thereby ending the scene. Joe Bob then got everything ready for the next scene, the one featuring Jasmine Dee Love. Jasmine Dee Love was arguably the hot porn starlet of the moment as her videos sold by the truckloads. Jasmine hadn't done many lesbian scenes, or "girl/girl" scenes as they're known in the porn community, in her films, but, as she clearly stated in the interview that preceded her scene with Tanya and Nancy Rapier, the reason why she agreed to do this lesbo threeway in this movie was because, as she so eloquently put it, "I really, really want to fuck The Rapier Sisters!" (The reason why Joe Bob didn't do an interview with the two previous actors before their fuck scenes with the twins was because he knew that viewers would already know their motivation for doing their scenes: pussy and a paycheck!)

"All right," Joe Bob said like he always did right before shooting a scene. "Let's get to it!"

Tanya and Nancy hadn't bothered to put their clothes back on after their other scenes, both of them rightfully figuring that they would just be taking them off anyway. Jasmine, on the other hand, was wearing this skimpy red dress with white dots all over it that barely covered her vagina. She got up from the sofa where she sat in between the sisters for her interview and stood in her platform heels waiting for The Rapier Sisters to do her bidding. Tanya sat on her knees in front of Jasmine while Nancy got on her knees behind her. They looked up at her as if they were waiting on her to tell them what to do. Jasmine smiled at their innocence as she told them, "I want you two to pull down my panties."

Both girls pulled down Jasmine's panties to her ankles like she wanted. They looked up at her again and waited for her next command. Again, Jasmine looked down at the two girls, first at Tanya as she told her, "I want you to eat my pussy." She looked back at Nancy. "And I want you to eat out my asshole."

Despite what they had already been through, the two sisters still seemed somewhat shocked by Jasmine's requests. But, like before, they knew they were contractually obligated to do whatever she wanted them to do. While Tanya reached up with her hand and started pulling Jasmine's well-worn pussy lips apart with her dainty fingers, Nancy asked her rather innocently, "Is your butt clean?"

Jasmine gave the young girl a lewd grin and said, "Why don't you stick your tongue up there and find out?"

Nancy's eyes widened by Jasmine's crude remark, but she did stick her tongue all the way up Jasmine's equally well-worn asshole like she so crudely suggested. The cameraman got on his knees next to the three woman as he caught The Rapier Sisters fucking the famous--and infamous--porn star Jasmine Dee Love. Tanya sucked on Jasmine's tasty twat, which was, of course, her first time eating out another woman, while Nancy sucked on and then rimmed her equally tasty asshole, which was also, needless to say, her first time doing anything like this. Jasmine closed her eyes, threw her head back and moaned in what Joe Bob suspected was mock passion, at least partially so because he figured even a jaded porn star like Jasmine Dee Love would get off fucking the hell out of these two hot young girls. After several more minutes of Tanya and Nancy Rapier simulteneously sucking off Jasmine's pussy and asshole, he told all three of them, "That's enough! Now it's time for one of you girls to eat Jasmine's pussy."

ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers
12