The Rationalization Imperative

Story Info
Husband persuades wife to accept his cheating.
2k words
4.15
109.2k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ClosetQuean
ClosetQuean
187 Followers

He'd woken up abruptly -- completely aroused, his dick harder than carbon steel. What he'd thought was just an awesome dream was not a dream at all. Looking down, there actually WAS a sweet young thing crouched between his thighs. And the lovely angel was feasting on his manhood like a ravenous whore.

He risked a quick look at his wife. She was still sleeping, her back to him just a half a foot away. Evidently, the movement of the mattress when the girl had crawled into bed with them hadn't woken her up. Nor had the throaty murmurs of arousal that thrummed his cock so wondrously. His wife was sleeping the sleep of the dead, he thought.

He relaxed a bit and let himself enjoy the attentions being focused upon his cock. He hadn't had a blow job this good in ages -- the little bitch's mouth was hot and slick, and the flicking of her tongue across the head of his cock was driving him wild.

A groan escaped his lips. Then another. The pleasure washed over him in waves. He reached his hands down and entangled his fingers in her fine, silky hair. He looked down and watched the pink lips slide down his stiff shaft, engulfing him in slippery heat. He could feel the head of his cock being squeezed by her throat muscles for a moment before her mouth slid back upwards. She ran her tongue around and around the sensitive tip.

"Yeah, like that...yeah, suck on the head a little harder...what a good little cocksucker you are..." he rasped.

"Mmm-hhhhmmm..." she murmured, her mouth full.

The bed moved beneath him„,his wife was stirring. He grabbed the girl's head and held her still, his cock halfway in her mouth. He waited, motionless, for almost a full minute, but there was no further movement. She must have gone back to sleep.

Slowly, he pushed the girl's head down until his cock was forced down into her throat. He heard her moan. He released her head and let her continue. In moments, the pleasure became almost unbearable. He needed to fuck. He needed to feel her cunt wrapped around his cock.

He slipped his cock from her mouth and pulled her upwards until the inside of her thighs pressed against the outside of his, then he quickly rolled her toward the middle of the bed. She lay spread out on her back beneath him, and he lowered his lips to suckle the puffy, rosy nipples atop her small, perfectly formed breasts, one after the other. He felt her reach down and grasp his pulsing shaft, guiding it, until the head nestled within her slick folds.

He thrust himself deep inside her, hard. Her heavy-lidded eyes widened and a gasp escaped her parted lips. He couldn't believe how incredibly tight and hot and wet her pussy felt. He began fucking her in earnest, making sure his strokes were deliberate, powerful and deep. The banging of the headboard, the creaking of the bedsprings, the thrill of her moans filled the room.

He groaned loudly as he emptied himself into her and collapsed atop her, breathing heavily.

After a few minutes, he raised himself up onto his elbows and looked at the lovely face beneath him. Their eyes locked. Her lips curved upward in a smile.

"I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay here for the school term...it is so sweet of you and Auntie Emily," she said earnestly, her voice breathy.

Auntie, the girl -- Caitlyn -- had said, referring to her aunt. Her Auntie Emily. I am her uncle. Her Uncle John; Emily is my wife. Wife.

John's heart leaped into his throat. His overwhelming lust, his need to drive his cock in and out of that hot little cunt, had driven all thought of his wife completely out of his head. When he thought about it, he realized that the powerful need to penetrate and plunder that young flesh had overcome all else.

Slowly, he turned his head to check on his wife.

Emily had rolled over on her side, and was lying motionless, with her face toward them. She was awake, he saw, and was staring at them, shaking her head slowly, back and forth. as if in slow motion. Her hand was pressed tightly to her lips. Her eyes were wide and glistened wetly, he could see, even though the room was dark save for the moonlight spilling through the windows.

Slowly and silently, so as not to startle her, he raised himself up from his niece.

His cock emerged from the girl's body with an abrupt, wetly slurping plop.

His wife turned away. He cursed inwardly.

"Go get us something to drink," he told his niece. "And give us a few minutes to talk, okay?"

"Okay," she whispered. She slid out of bed and walked (gloriously naked, he thought) out of the bedroom.

He got up and sat down on the edge of the bed. He put a finger beneath her chin and turned her face to his. The movement caused a single tear to spill from her eye and slide down her cheek. It landed, hotly, on his finger.

"Don't cry," he said. "You wanted her here; she's here."

"Yes, but -- " his wife began to protest.

"But, what? I didn't try to get into her pants. SHE jumped into bed with me. While I was asleep. I didn't know what I was doing until it was too late," he explained, gently.

"Yes, but -- " she began, but he stopped her.

"But nothing. What's been done can't be undone. What's been fucked can't be unfucked," he said.

"I know, but -- " she started, before he interrupted her again.

"To be honest, I don't want to unfuck her, either," he said, looking at her meaningfully.

He could see the realization of his words dawn in her eyes.

"Oh, no, you don't mean that -- " Emily said.

"Oh, yes, I DO mean that," he said.

"You want to keep fucking her? In our home? Oh my God, John, she's so young...! And our own flesh and blood...!" her voice rose shrilly.

"Not "want." I WILL keep fucking her. Maybe partly because she IS so young. And, you know she's your sister's daughter. Not of my blood," he said, evenly.

"But -- but -- " his wife stammered, disbelievingly.

"If you're worried about me and you, don't. I love you. Always have. I need you. Always will," he reassured her.

"Then why -- " she asked.

"Why?" he echoed. "Because of this."

He grabbed his wife's hand and placed it on his cock. It was still wet from her niece's pussy. It was sticky. His wife made a face of disgust and tried to yank her hand away, but couldn't wrest it from his grip. Instead, she felt him press his manhood against her palm and wrapped her fingers around its thickness.

"I've been thinking about this for a while now," he said. ""A man is driven to fuck. The mere act of seeding women, of propagation of the species, is why we exist. There's actually a term for it -- "biological imperative." Whatever the scientific gobbledygook, all I can say is that fucking increases my feelings of potency, purpose and power. It makes me feel like a man."

Emily was thinking deeply, eyes still fixed upon his erection, her head nodding unconsciously.

"You HAVE put a lot of thought into this, haven't you?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, yes I have. I have been faithful to you, Emily. I've felt frustrated over the years. I thought about fucking other women a lot. But, I didn't. I felt guilty for wanting them. So, I read up on how males and females are biologically wired. I didn't feel so guilty after that. But I still didn't fuck around.

"Who did you want to fuck?" Emily asked, hurt.

"What? Oh, shit, everyone and anyone. Women who looked good. Women I saw on the street. Women at work. But I stayed faithful to you. But, NOW I've gotten a taste of just how good it feels to fuck, there's no way I can not fuck her. I'm a man. Older, yes. But still, a man. And really, if men were made to fuck just one woman, then we shouldn't look at other women, we shouldn't be able to get hard for other women, we shouldn't be horny for other women. But I look at other women, my cock was hard as steel tonight, and I'm horny as hell to fuck her the second she gets back into the room. There's the proof," he said, gesturing toward his penis.

Emily opened her hand to reveal his manhood.

It was almost completely erect, it's thickness and its length perceptibly increasing with each pulse of blood within its veins. His wife, he noticed, seemed unable to tear her eyes away from the sight.

It was magnificent.

John stood up. His cock bobbed in front of Emily's face, its stickiness drying into a cracked sheen, still smelling of the mixed cocktail of pussy juice and cum.

"This is how my cock is going to be for a while. Hard, Wet. Sticky. Smelling like other women's cunts. Not just your niece's cunt, but whatever cunt I've just fucked," he said, gravely.

"Historically, that's how it's always been, hasn't it?" she asked, more to herself than him.

"Pretty much. Handmaidens, slaves, concubines, harems, captive wives..."

"I see, like Abraham and Jacob and all those stories," she added, thoughtfully.

"You'll have to get used to me fucking, get used to my cock smelling of other women. I'm going to fuck whenever I can, wherever I want, and whomever I desire," he told her.

"I think I'm beginning to understand," she said, quietly.

"I believe it'll make me a better man for you, I really do. Do you think you can deal with this?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I think so. Maybe it'll make me a better woman for you, too."

"It'll put you in your place," he stated, flatly.

"Yes, in my place," she repeated, her hand between her legs.

At that moment, Caitlyn walked in with a pitcher of lemonade in her left hand and three glasses in her right hand. She placed them on the night stand and then stretched out on the other side of the bed. (title) The Rationalization Imperative, or, I Seed, Therefore, I AM

John looked at the young, firm flesh and felt his cock twitch and impossibly, harden even more. He placed the tip of his throbbing member against Emily's lips.

"Clean the fuck off my cock, wife," John demanded.

Emily hesitated, then opened her lips and sucked the entire length of him into her mouth. John was surprised to see his wife puzzle over the taste in her mouth for just a moment before she threw herself into her task almost feverishly.

"You like it, don't you," he said, knowingly.

Her head nodded, bobbing on his flesh.

"Make it wet...I need my cock inside of Caitlyn..." he told her, his eyes roving up and down the nubile flesh awaiting his pleasure.

After just a few more seconds, John whispered, "Good girl...," and pulled his cock from her lips abruptly . Emily watched as, quick as a flash, her husband spread the girls thighs and shoved his spittle-slick cock deeply inside the moaning teen beneath him with a satisfied grunt.

Emily's finger circled her clit furiously as she watched her husband's frenzied fuck, his unbridled lust. She stared until she felt her climax erupt, then closed her eyes as the pleasure washed down over her, over and over. She laid herself back down, weak and quivering on the bucking mattress, until the dark of sleep claimed her.

She opened her eyes to find John kneeling over her face, his deflated cock glistening with their fluids and reeking mightily of musky fuck.

"You're so very good to me..." she whispered as he placed his manhood to her lips.

Emily opened her mouth to receive him.

ClosetQuean
ClosetQuean
187 Followers