The Ravaging in the Forrest

Story Info
Young lady gets seduced by an exotic creature.
3k words
4.05
71.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jag22
Jag22
2 Followers

Sandy was walking in the forest for about an hour, it could have been longer or shorter but it felt right to her.

It was a warm and a hot summer night, it felt energised and vibrant in the forest, the air was moist and damp, the sound was intense, may it be the bird or insect the orchestra was in full sound, adding to the appeal of being in the outdoors.

It was approaching dusk but being a beautiful summer night there was still abundance of light....

Sandy was a beautiful 19 year old woman, petite, sensual, blonde hair hanging to almost her shoulders, she stood at five foot three inches with nice perky breasts.

She was very stunning to the eye.

The boys always looking twice to get a second glimpse of her nice ass.

Her confidence didn't quite match her natural beauty, she would prefer to wear track suits and rugby jerseys.

Sandy had a very humble approach to life, she felt at home in the forests and foot hills surrounding where she lived.

She loved exploring these areas round her home, It was safe to say the forest was Sandy's element.

The light was starting to set, with a very amber colour to the forest deep, the colours crossed with a dark shadow. The day was in its Twilight.

Sandy was alone in the process of doing the Barney Earl track, a beautiful walk filled with native species. She had done this walk plenty of times, she felt so comfortable in the fact she was here again today.

Sandy was about to finish up her walk, head to the car and head home.....

She gasped and took in a large breath of air, the air was different odd but also felt so right.....

Sandy took in a large breath again, the air was thick musky, and very penetrating to the senses.

Her sinuses were becoming blocked, she struggled for breath.....

Sandy was still in the wild, still on the same track..there was a strong mist, something in the wind.....It was a mix of perfume and she felt a strange plant energy.....

Sandy was walking along breathing in the vibrant energy, it was a sexual energy...mixed with lavender and smelling erotic in the mix.

What is this Lavender fun smell... she felt ...what is this energy her senses screaming..

Sandy walks on, the night appears, the forest becomes pitch black.

She's feeling odd, some sort of exotic poisoning. She sneezes giving her a release from the pollen like substance blocking her nose, she reaches around and takes out her drink bottle has a drink....

Thinking she should be feeling frightened and scared, she realises she is the exact opposite with not a care in the world.

She takes another drink of water and spits out some of the intoxicating purple pollen which is filling the air,

Panicking but excited she blows her nose allowing her to breath properly once more.

Her thoughts were consuming her, sexual thoughts.... All she could think of was sex, being fucked, fucking, masturbation, being nude sandy was intoxicatingly horny.

She oddly starts rubbing her crutch against a soft rotting tree stump, dry humping it....Sandy's vagina was dripping wet, soaking her panties she felt pressure in her bra almost if her breasts had grown. She was pure ecstatic.

The moon was now bright in the sky illuminating the Forrest bellow, Sandy breaths deeply as another blume of pollen like substance engulfs her.

She steps away from the log, showing a dark stain on her tights where she has been rubbing her self!....Intrigued by the bloom she starts walking into the wind.

Sandy felt drunk, more tipsy in control but carefree, surges of ecstasy were filling her body, she felt so good, so alive and so horny.

Her nipples rubbed against her bra started to send her into sexual bliss, she felt care free, taking off her pack and throwing it to the ground. She takes of her hoodie and another wave of lavender engulfs her once more, what is causing this? what could it be is it even safe?...she ponders.

Even if she wanted to run or escape, she couldn't......the pollen like stuff triggered her primal instincts, she felt wild, alive, like the out side world doesn't exist, it was a mere thought and far away. She felt at home in the Forrest, comfortable in her nakedness, all she wanted to do was find what ever this was...and where it was leading her.

Sandy walked for what felt like fifteen minutes or so, the blooms were getting stronger they were no longer blocking her but rather energising her.

Sweating , but not the usual sweat, it was a type of lubricating sweat, similar to male pre cum and vaginal lubricant.

She was covered head to toe, she knew she smelt absolutely devine.

She smelt like wild flowers and lavender, a real earthy natural smell, her whole body was tingling she felt so good.

Her clothing rubbed against her, sending her into heavenly bliss......

As she is walking along the track starts to open up into clearing...

As she walks into the clearing, guided by the moon lit sky... she sees a pit in the centre , as her eyes adjust in the fading moonlight, she notices blooms of lavender pollinating the night air, its the very blooms which enticed her here she realises as she longingly advances.

As she approaches the pit swayed by the strange blooms that are airborne, she looks down and notices the bloom is in liquid form as well, dripping all around the pit. The pit was a mix of mud and a bright purple liquid, a day glow purple lightening up the area and colouring the ground and surrounding shrub.

In the centre a pulsating bloom, the heart, the driving force,drawing all to its wonderment.

Sandy was taken aback, she gasped in shock.... there before her eyes...what looked like a slug, maybe a snake crossed with an earth worm.

More like the earth worm in the way it moved, but it was large, around four metres, long and almost a foot wide. It had a mouth, no teeth and one black eye, unlike a worm, it was very nimble and free moving able to stand tall if it wanted and it seemed to like this....

At the other end lay six tentacles, each about four to five metres in length and around four inched in diameter, at each end of the tentacles where more mouths spewing air blooms and liquid....ooozing ... dripping ...

The tentacles moved like a snake, and could help the beast move or pick things up for its enjoyment or pleasures.

It was a giant worm, with six hungry snakes coming flaying and lying in day glow purple mud.

At this point in her mind, Sandy was about to willingly fuck it...she was in its grasp.....captivated by the lavender bloom....completely subdued and wanting....

The tentacles raised up to meet her.....two reached out and sucked onto each one of her thighs, another onto her right breast. As it aggressively started to suck her, she shuddered in pleasure, it started to suck harder and harder.....

She was fear full, she felt like she was about to get eaten...

Sweating and gasping in shock, she thought to scream out as she opened her mouth, a forth tentacle rears and spits a liquid into her mouth, ejaculating a purple lavender liquid filling her mouth and running down her face..

Coughing, gasping, spattering......she swallows and tastes in the thick liquid....."oh my god this is Devine " she yelps....a sweet tasting nectar, the best tasting fruit, but better.

Overcome by a calm feeling, a calm reassurance, she relaxes....As her shirt stitching starts to tear away..the ripping sound echoes across the forest...her breasts exposed to the moonlight..

The tentacles were sucking and ripping, thrashing slowly... they tear at her shirt, stripping it straight off her willing body and consuming it, leaving no trace....

More ripping sounds cut through the night air, disturbing the once calm sounds of the forest ......her jeans are gone.......devoured by another tentacle....naked and writhing she sees the remaining tentacles make quick work of her bra and panties......a dominant tentacle rears up and consumes the small patch of hair on her vagina, dissolving all hair, leaving her pussy bald, a wet glaze of tentacle juice on her perfect pussy lips, leaving them exposed and glistening in the moonlight.

Sandy was left completely naked, her legs spread, nipples erect, standing looking down into the pit....she was still wearing her hiking boots....

The tentacles had left bruising on her thighs and breast, the process of removing her clothes was rough, however this was of no concern as she felt so good, she felt alive.

Her body was tingling and she was covered in the strange cum like sweat, her vagina felt extremely wet, she could feel it dripping down her thighs onto the ground.....she puts her finger in and tastes herself, it was foreign but sweet...she gushes, her juices flowing, her pussy throbbing.

Sandy looked at beast , straight into its eye, its mouth watering....his body was throbbing, swaying, calling her,

she takes her bracelet, using it to tie her long hair back.....as the blooms and liquid play with her mind, making changes in her body, a lusting , a longing for something unknown, a deep surge inside her, she felt nothing else but the pits desire and the urge to be used as it and the tentacles may decide.

She enters the pit, slipping and falling, sliding to the bottom, scraping her petite little ass and drawing blood in the process.... she touches her graze, blood mixed with purple goo, before she can feel the pain, the beast is on top of her.... forcing its way on to her she submits as she wraps her legs around it's girth.

They kissed romantically, the beast now kissing her on the lips then neck working it s way down to her breasts, her nipples swollen.

The beast was rough, it was full of lust, she watched as it sucked her nipples, growing them to almost two inches.....how was this even possible? Her innocent petite breasts bursting and her nipples so large..

The beast was working its head down, inching closer to her bald wet gapping pussy, she opened her legs a little wider and it went in hard like a pig into shit.

She was in pure bliss, its worm sucked her clit from its hood, licking frantically, sending her into ecstasy......she had never been fucked like this before...it was good....the best.

After what seemed to Sandy like and eternity the beast would ease on the constant ravishing on her pussy.......to lick inside and around her butt hole.....sometimes going deep.......she arched her back and moaned uncontrollably, she was totally at the beasts mercy.

the beast was only at the beginning of the courting, she was only playing with its main worm body part....

Another tentacle approached and she started kissing and licking its mouth while the main body part continued licking her ass and pussy.

As she kissed its mouth, she lovingly swallowed the purple juice, it felt so good, tasted so good...she gushed more juices...

She started licking the excess juice on the beasts tip, she embraced the new tentacle like she was sucking a big cock......she knew If she stretched her mouth open to its maximum she could maybe take it in her throat, sucking it, her mind telling her that a cock this large wouldn't be very comfortable, her body wanting it as deep as it could go. No way was she gonna let them the other large cock like tentacles in any other hole either...she thought......but what a shame she mused......She hoped the beast was content on what it was doing....its tongue still deep in her pussy and ass licking her to absolute bliss.......

The beast pulled back, admiring the beautiful women he had, she looked back glowingly.......not seeing but in divine ecstasy

Intuitively its was reading her mind, it knew she wanted to be fucked in every orifice, every hole, hard and deep as it had planed, he had attracted her here, drawn her with the bloom...... It knew how to harness her lust, using sweetness and natural desires, the bloom spreading pheromones......a trap for soft pussy lips.....calling for deep vaginal stimulations.

He liked what he saw, he was happy, hungry for lust. He loved her taste of her vagina, he loved the taste of all of her.....

Sandy's pussy was dripping down her leg, she loved how she felt, the beast now reared up, standing tall looking at her, no longer tonguing her ass and pussy.

Another tentacle comes in, she starts to kiss and lick it as it pushes its way in to her mouth, stretching and straining her mouth...this time almost breaking her jaw due to its girth.....it starts forcing its way down her throat, she struggles for breath, her eyes watering as she blows snot and day glow purple goo out of her nose.

The tentacle pulls out blowing wads of purple juice down her throat and on her face as it exits....

Her fear dissipates, something to do with the day glow purple juice again...she feels calm....She kneels starts to kiss and lick the tentacle, the tentacle once more attempts to throat fuck her, she can feel the girth stretching her insides as it starts pulling out.... only to let her breath. The girth of this tentacle reaching just below her breast plate, she realised she was taking in a at least foot....a foot of swollen thick oozing tentacle.....

The remaking tentacles raise her to her feet, each mouth sucks onto her, sucking like they were when they tore all her cloths of.

This time all six were sucking on her, some were gentle kissing softly, others were rougher, giving her love bites, leaving bruises, the larger tentacles were rough, giving her dark purple welts....as the bit and sucked her.....It was different but she enjoyed the slight pain, wincing, morning, feeling really good.

Two of the tentacles start to snake around her legs, while another two pick her body and arms up.....wrapping around her tight, she can't move, her legs spread wide open in sitting position..

She knew what was about to happen, her pussy was about to be fucked hard...she knew the girth - four or five inches of thick tentacle, more than a baseball bat more than a fist..

.The largest tentacle moved in between her thighs, she braced her tight wee pussy....she took a deep breath...The tentacle didn't go for her pussy but went straight into her ass hole forcing its way, stretching,opening her wide...She had never been ass fucked before....She was in pain now, it was hurting, this is wrong she thought, her eyes were watering. Another tentacle enters her mouth without warning, once more fear enters her mind, she starts struggling but cannot move, the tentacle in her ass is fucking her roughy, going deeper and deeper.....She starts to panic.... the large tentacle in her ass spasms and ejaculates day glow purple juice....deep....in her ass.....a deep energy goes straight into her system, her heart is racing and the ecstasy is ten times stronger than before....Her ass muscles start to relax and she starts to enjoy such a large thing in her, it's an energy over load, she starts to throw up day glow purple all over her tits and the ground.....The tentacle in her ass pops out....leaving her gaping and allowing the purple juice to drip out onto the ground, her ass exposed gapping wide with the purple liquid oozing and high lighting her anal cannel. Her ass stays open the muscles slowly relaxing dripping juice to the floor.

"Fuck my pussy " she begs shouting at the beast .....a tentacle punches hard into her pussy, deep, pumping.... the beast displaying that there is no slow and easy ......

In and out, her pussy gets fucked harder ....she's feeling her vagina walls stretching, it's a nice feeling this time.....She's been craving vaginal sex ever since she started smelling the strange bloom.....The tentacle fucks her like it was a cock pushing in out in out, in and out....in and out ...it it slips out.....Sandy looks down at her ravaged vagina gaping open, making no attempt to close like it would normally...., the tentacle slams back in filling to brim, up to the hilt......She was stretched to the limit, so big so powerful, in normal circumstances she knew she would be in pain and needing hospital treatment......Something to due with the purple juice, the day glow ooze must be some sort of healing drug she thought.... She notices the small bruises caused by the suckers have vanished all so.

The tentacles drop her to the ground, as she squats to get up globules of purple ooze drip out her anus, her pussy drips with juice and ooze ... She takes a moment, sorting her self out, getting her breath, she looks up at the worm and tentacles....staring down at her almost waiting for something,

...she smiles and with two hands scoops up some purple juice.....She rubs it over her perky breasts over her thighs,pussy and threw her hair.....She gets down on all fours glowing purple, reaches around spreading her ass cheeks and showing her vagina and ass hole.

She looks the worm in its eye.

She's ready, the juice has turned her into a fucking machine......

The tentacles start to circle at first......like if the are eyeing up there prey......one slams itself into her pussy, another her throat and finally a large tentacle into her the ass hole.

She takes one in every hole...getting fucked hard....slowly first then faster....one tentacle is sucking on her clit.....sending her into a orgasm.

The one in her vagina sucks onto her g spot, she shudders in bliss......The tentacle in her anus goes in so deep she feels impaled.....shudders....

Her pussy squirts vaginal juice everywhere...... the beast erupts in ecstasy.....,filling every one of her holes with its day glow liquid......she feels light headed as the beast convulses .....she falls unconscious due to the energy over load.......

Sandy awakes with the sun rising, she is naked only wearing her hiking boots....looking down at her naked body, she sees she has no bruises, she felt great...her skin was soft smelling of lavender......She looks around....there was no sign of the beast.....no pit.....She walks to the empty clearing finds her pack and hoodie and heads home.....

Jag22
Jag22
2 Followers