The Rave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the kiss ended, Kathy pushed Peggy's legs apart, looking directly now at her vagina. Even in the semi-darkness she could see her pussy lips widely parted, and her clitoris almost hanging out of her. Both girls were highly excited from watching Marlene handling the men outside the van. But having made love to each other many times before they didn't rush things, instead they took their time, teasing one another. Peggy ran her hand into Kathy's blonde hair and encountered the starchy firmness that was the residue of Johnny's semen from earlier in the evening.

"What the hell?" Peggy blurted.

"What's wrong?" Kathy asked.

"That guy . . . what's his name, from the rave. You know the guy you went down on?"

It took Kathy a minute but finally she recalled his face and then his name. "Johnny?"

"Yeah, him... it looks like he... Kathy, he came in your hair."

"No!"

Peggy licked her hand. "I'm pretty sure that's what it is Kathy."

Kathy's hand went to her hair and felt the starch-like substance, tasted it and frowned. "I don't know, I mean I've never tasted the shit before."

"Me neither," Peggy replied.

"Well I know he came," Kathy said.

"I'm wrong," Peggy sighed.

"What? How are you wrong? What is it?'

"No, I mean I have tasted it before. Remember? I had him in my mouth... I tasted it then, but he must have come in your hair before that. Christ! I remember! It must have been when you were coming."

"I remember that!" Kathy grinned at her friend.

"Yeah, 'cause after you came, or while you were coming, I stopped munching on you and found Johnny's cock, it was not all that hard and he sure didn't come in my mouth, but . . ." she touched Kathy's hair again and put the finger into her mouth. "It's his come, baby. He came in your hair."

"I can't wash it out here!" Kathy cried, trying to avoid panicking.

"Hey," Peggy offered, "even we didn't notice it until now, it's really late and . . . "

Peggy glanced at her watch. "Jesus1 It's almost four in the morning!"

"I know," Kathy said. "We'll have to sneak in our houses."

"No, that won't work. We'll all go to my house and say we had a sleep over."

"Yeah, that might work. If we're caught we'll be grounded forever, though."

"So, we don't get caught," Peggy said and the girls hugged each other and after a renewed series of kisses, Kathy pushed Peggy down and said, "Give me your hands."

Peggy offered her hand up and Kathy placed them on her stiffened nipples. Almost instantly, Peggy began to squeeze and pull on them, exalting in the power she had in causing them to expand in size.

Sucking in her breath, Peggy exclaimed, "Ewe, Kathy, I just love your nipples."

"Oh, yeah," Kathy moaned, "Go on, baby, play with 'em. Pinch 'em for me. God yes, play with 'em!"

"See how hard they are?"

"Yes! Yes! Now suck 'em, bite them too!"

Peggy obliged and soon Kathy was moaning loudly, "Oh, God. I'm going to come. I can't help it! Oh! Oh!"

And then inexplicably in the midst of her orgasm, she cried, "Oh, Peggy, your ass is so nice. Oh, God I can't stop coming!"

***

Meanwhile outside the van, Marlene began to grunt from the strong and varied pistoning of Cable's cock. They started out as short and staccato-like grunts, but as Cable pounded in and in relentlessly the her grunts lengthened and she began to cry out between grunts, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's it, that's it! Fuck me fuck me fuck me with that wonderful cock!"

Cable slowed down considerably, resorting to long, slow strokes, although he continued to vary the angle each time knowing this would bring her intense pleasure and a huge climax. She would be his forever after this fuck. It had happened to him before and would no doubt happen again, but this girl, this young girl was special in his eyes and he wanted nothing more than to give her the greatest orgasm of her life.

Now that he had slowed down he was able to push the tip of his finger past the iron ring of her rectum and as soon as he had Marlene screamed loudly, "Jesus! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Did I hurt you?"

"No! It feels great! Do some more!"

He urged his finger deeper into her shitter and at the same time slightly increased his tempo.

"Oh, God Yes!" She screamed, "I'm gonna come!"

"Yeah, baby, come for me now, come big time for your daddy!"

"Finger my ass!"

"Yes, baby!"

"Fill my cunt!"

The sweat was flying from his head and upper torso as his hips rose and fell upon her grinding pelvis.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm coming, I'm coming!"

And as her orgasm arrived, she tossed and turned in unparalleled excitement, nearly throwing his off her churning body. Now Cable was spewing his seed into her and that set off yet another tidal wave of orgasmic thrills within Marlene's body that lasted for about twenty minutes.

Cable's semen was everywhere: in her bush, on her belly and breasts and all over his mid-section, matting his pubic hairs. Since she continued to come, he did the best he could and held her tightly in his arms until her spasmodic climax relented.

***

Kathy, still enjoying the last echoes of a very nice climax, contented herself by gradually moving her left hand along Peggy's inner thigh and beyond, to her plump ass.

Peggy issued a soft moan.

***

Bernie having watched Cable thoroughly fuck Marlene had made his way to the van and had his nose pressed against the window looking on as they continued their lovemaking. He had never seen two women make love and was riveted to the spot. He was pleasantly surprised to find himself fully erect and began to stroke himself, every once in a while turning back to glance at Cable and Marlene who were still holding one another behind him.

Using a feather light touch, Kathy began massaging Peggy's pubic mound. Peggy sighed and kissed Kathy's shoulder. Kathy's fingers pushed gently inside Peggy's pussy exploring deeper and deeper as Peggy strove to keep from shuddering from the intensely pleasurable sensations the fingers brought to her.

"Jesus Kathy, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Peggy. I love you too."

"Do you think they're gonna fuck us, Kathy?"

"I hope not. Marlene seems to have them under control."

"Yeah, she's something else ain't she?"

"Yeah, now turn around for me."

"Okay," Peggy whispered and complied. Kathy urged her forward just a little and then ran her hands over Peggy's firm hind quarters, slowly roving between the muscular valley and into the gorge that led to Peggy's anus.

Peggy giggled. "If they see us doing this, were goners, for sure."

"They won't see us; Marlene's making sure of that. My God did you see how easily she accepted his cock?"

"Yeah, it was sure horny, wasn't it?"

"Mmmm yeah, now open your legs just a bit more."

Peggy did as asked and was rewarded by the sensuous feel of Kathy's fingers gliding softly over her skin until they pressed against her puckered brown hole.

"You're not going to . . ."

"Oh but I am." Kathy whispered and sent her tongue out to push against the brown tissues that were now pulsating with pleasure. Adding yet more pressure, she felt Peggy's rectal muscles relax ever so slightly inviting her to continue.

"Oh, Kathy... I love that!"

"I know," Kathy murmured and using her middle finger, sent it into Peggy's moistened anus.

"Oh! That's... wonderful!" Peggy sighed in sheer bliss.

Kathy's other hand drifted down between Peggy's legs, rubbing her pubic hair and clitoris in a circular motion. And after a minute or so, Peggy's body began to tremble perceptibly.

"Ahhh, you sweet, sweet thing," Peggy sighed and then suddenly she began to sob. "Oh, here it comes! Here it comes! Oh, baby! Oh, my baby!"

"Cum for me Peggy, that's my girl, cum for me!" Kathy whispered in her ear.

Peggy definitely obliged and came and came and came.

***

Bernie turned from the window and ran back to Marlene and Cable.

"Jesus, Cab, I gotta fuck her. I mean I gotta fuck her now!"

"Marlene"" Cable said, shaking her by the shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Are you ready for another fucking?" He asked with concern.

Her hand went to his face and caressed it. "I'm always ready for you honey," she murmured.

"Umm, it's not me. Not just yet. But Bernie here . . . he wants another go with you. That is if you're all right with it."

She smiled and stretched her arms out. Then she yawned. "Oh, hi Bernie, you want some lovin' do ya?"

"Umm, yeah," He was holding his stiffy in his hand, not really sure what to do with it.

"C'mere with that thing, I know where it wants to go." She took him in hand and fairly dragged him down on top of her.

As soon as Marlene felt Bernie's steamy breath on her neck she came alive again, yearning once more for cock, any cock as long as it was hard.

"Jesus!" Bernie gasped as he sank into her hot wetness, "Your cunt fits my cock so perfectly."

"You wish," she said and began to giggle.

Cable had to laugh himself as he watched his friend start to fuck Marlene.

Bernie felt her cuntal muscles churning and clutching at him, but was unable to articulate his feelings. All he was capable of was plunging his turgid cock in and out of her sodden pussy as hard and as fast as he was able.

Perhaps two minutes into his fucking, Bernie felt himself preparing to come. "Can I . . . can I put it in your mouth?" He pleaded.

"Gonna come?" Marlene asked, even as his cock pushed her cheek out.

"Yeah, pretty soon . . ."

"Okay," she replied and he rolled off and knelt by her face. Leaning on an elbow, Marlene began to suck on him and from the pulsating of his prick she knew he wouldn't last long.

"Oh God, I'm going to come! Please don't stop, this feels like heaven!"

Marlene took more of his cock into mouth and as the jets of semen started splattering into her throat she pulled him from her mouth and jerked him to his finish, not caring that he was spewing his load directly into her face, for her ears were filled with his hoarse grunts and she revived her earlier orgasm and came once again.

***

"You like my pussy, don't you?" Kathy asked hoarsely. "You want to lick it and suck it, don't you?"

"Mmmm," Peggy replied and mashed her lips against Kathy's tangy wetness; felt the slippery membranes rubbing over her mouth; felt the tiny clitoris pushing against her nose and moaned with longing.

"Eat me!" Kathy screamed. "Eat me!"

***

The others approached the van. Bernie gesturing wildly as he tried to describe what he had witnessed going on inside. That was enough to clue Marlene in and give her an opportunity to figure out how to prevent the two guys from raping her friends.

Cable yanked the van door open and they all saw Peggy going down on Kathy, whose legs were akimbo as her hands kneaded her breasts.

Making a loud sucking sound, Peggy wrested her face away from Kathy's cunt to look up at the three standing there watching her.

"I . . . I love her and she loves me," she said softly.

"C'mon guys," Marlene said, urging Cable and Bernie into the van. "They don't mind if we watch, but no touching. If you get hard again, I'll be happy to blow ya, both of ya."

Kathy was oblivious to their arrival. "Yes, that's it," Kathy screeched, a finger strumming her stiffened clit as Peggy resumed licking and sucking on her genitals.

Kathy's free hand was entwined in Peggy's hair as she urged her friend on. "Eat me, baby! C'mon, lick my pussy raw."

Peggy raised her head and nodded at the three spectators and then disengaged herself from Kathy's clutches and climbed over Kathy's body; her lovely breasts dangled and jiggled, as she dragged her nipples over Kathy's in an excruciatingly slow movement that caused Cable to become rock hard again.

Resting for a moment, Peggy drew several small circles around Kathy's aureole without touching the nipples themselves.

Kathy, highly stimulated, moaned, "Suck 'em! Bite them! Use them! Abuse them!"

Instead Peggy leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth. Kathy opened her mouth and let Peggy's tongue slip inside, greeting it with a hunger that would not be denied; eagerly her large breasts dangled downward, the nipples sliding over Marlene's smaller orbs sucking greedily on her tongue.

***

"Christ I gotta fuck her!" Cable roared.

"No! C'mere," Marlene yelled and grabbed his erection, pushed him down alongside the two girls and mounted him, and slipping his turgid prick into her come filled snatch, began to ride him much as she would have ridden a horse.

Cable seized her breasts and kneaded them roughly and this struck some nerve deep within Marlene, igniting her passions once again. Now, instead of just fucking him as a diversion, she was fucking him seriously, already feeling the beginnings of yet another orgasm off in the distance.

***

Kathy's hands were gliding over Peggy's lithe form, reveling in the silky feel of her soft feminine skin. Peggy, also highly aroused, pulled her tightly against her grinding her pubis into Kathy's. Both groaned and twisted this way and that, and Peggy started licking her way toward Kathy's cunt.

Kathy was startled to discover Marlene astride Cable right next to her, but as absorbed as she was with the pleasures of Peggy's mouth and tongue decided to ignore them and opened her legs as wide as she could under the circumstances.

Peggy, on top for the moment, immediately used her thumbs to open the coral colored clam between Kathy's legs; and looking on, Bernie's eyes bulged out at the sight.

Peggy giggled, feeling silly with the exhibition she knew they were providing the others, but still nipped Kathy's labia playfully and then screamed with joy as she felt Kathy's hot, wet tongue and full lips slither inside her pussy.

***

Cable's ample cock slipped out from Marlene's clutching cunt. They both moaned despairingly at the loss. Cable frantically grabbed his throbbing member and squeezed himself back into Marlene's cunt once again.

She was into it now, lost in a tidal wave of lust and desire, moaning and lifting her head to glance around the van; tears of happiness welled up in her eyes as she spotted her friends going at it and Bernie striving to urge his flaccid prick into a more rigid state.

I'll be fucking him next, she thought, and then bit her lip in joy as Cable's cock pronged her into another state of sheer bliss.

Moments later, they changed positions with Cable mounting her, his fingertips gouging dark red marks into her flanks as he drove his shaft deeper and deeper into her.

And through half-lidded eyes, Marlene gazed in awe at his powerful ass flexed piston-like back and forth, driving him into her at a dizzying speed.

"Oh fuck yeah!" She gasped so loudly she caused Kathy to wrest her face away from Peggy's delicious pussy for a moment.

"Ohhhh!" Peggy cried at the loss of Kathy's hot, devilish tongue.

"Oh my God, Cable . . . that's so good!" Marlene sobbed as her climax roared nearer.

"Come on, lover man, shove it in!"

"YEAH! DEEPER!"

Her body rocked forward as he pummeled her with his steel hard cock. Cable stopped for a second needing to fill his lungs with air. Then, his thighs pressed tightly to hers, his testicles rubbing lightly against her ass, he slowed his pace almost coming to a halt.

Marlene moaned loudly, not at the sudden lack of fast friction along her loins, but at the slow, maddeningly tantalizing new sensations this slow stroking wrought upon her senses.

Added to this was the fact that now Cable was able to use his hands on her, sliding them over her body, squeezing her succulent tits, kissing them and sucking upon her pebbled nipples, each one in turn causing her to moan as it was left for the other.

"C'mon, come for me you little whore!" He called out as he plunged his prick in to the hilt and she grunted from the force of it.

She moaned loudly, partly from his slow fucking, partly from his incendiary words. "He'd called her a whore!" she told herself, and she agreed with him. The fact was that she was proud to hear him call her a whore. She loved to fuck, but had never been sure if she were a slut or a whore, because to her way of thinking whores took money for their services, whereas she did it for the pure unadulterated joy of fucking.

Marlene glanced downward and swayed and writhed erotically against him as she saw his glistening cock emerge and then sink back into her frothy cunt. They fucked slowly and unhurriedly, as lovers often do, with no visible anxiety about time or being watched by the others.

"I've gotta ask you, baby . . ."

"What?" She hissed as his cock glanced off her "G" spot.

"How long have you been screwing? You're terrific at it. It must have been a while now and you're kinda young."

"Fuck kinda question is that, you ask a girl?" She gasped thickly. Still, as she uttered the words her body lurched under him.

"I dunno," he said, "So c'mon, tell me, I wanna know."

"You prick! Just like all the others," she shouted and tried to disengage herself from his embrace, but couldn't. He'd expected it and made sure he had her trapped and for good measure wriggled his cock back and forth using different angles each time, managing to igniter yet another flame of passion within her.

"No, I really want to know!" He insisted.

"Maybe later," she whined. "Not now."

"Yes, now" he demanded as he held her by the waist, keeping her pinned. Cable noticed that she made no attempt to break free, just kept rocking her pelvis back and forth maintaining the slimy friction of his snake as it glided along the walls of her cunt.

"All right! All right!" She groaned. "Maybe three months ago I let some guys fuck me and I liked it and have been doing it as often as possible ever since. I've been gang banged and fucked everywhere. You name it, I've probably done it. Young guys, old guys, guys like you and Bernie and a few women along the way. I love to fuck; now get me off and then get off of me!"

Finished with her tirade, Marlene began to cry, but still continued rocking her body into his, not willing or able to break contact with his wonderful cock. After a time he had her get on her hands and knees and entered her from behind.

She whimpered softly at the loss of his precious cock and then as she felt his warmth surge into her once again began writhing in unmistaken pleasure under him, her body lurching and rocking back and forth as she knelt on her forearms and knees. Slowly, Cable increased his tempo. His thrusts were shorter, but that matter naught to Marlene as she gasped and lunged back at his quivering shaft.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah!" She wailed thinly as her orgasm hit home.

"Take it! Take it you whore!" he gasped, moving now at a furious speed. Bernie, Peggy and Kathy all looked on amazed at the speed Cable was generating as his prick pummeled Marlene's cunt.

Her breasts shook violently as his hips swung powerfully back and forth, up and down, like a trip-hammer at full blast, driving his rampant cock deeply in and out of her flesh.

Suddenly he stopped and withdrew his glistening prick from her and beckoned to Bernie.

"Take over. She's coming but I want you to fuck her silly, can you do it?'

"I sure as hell will try," Bernie said, already affixing his hardon to Marlene's sodden opening.

Marlene watched aghast, but said nothing. Her mind wasn't working at all at the moment, but her facial expression was one of bewilderment. Still she was able to slip her hand along his shaft, and as he entered her, lightly run her fingertips along his balls as he sank into depths and began fucking her in a serious vent. Her belly rippled as another climax quickly arrived, causing her to grimace in pleasure.

***

Peggy and Kathy had long before turned back to one another, choosing to ignore the couple fucking beside them. They didn't notice the changing of the guard when Cable switched with Bernie, nor would they have cared if they had. They were deeply engrossed in each other.