The Raven and the Tower Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------------------------------------x----------------------------------------------------

Raven came back to awareness hunched over Branwyn crushing her into the mattress. Struggling to force his muscles to co-operate he rolled of her separating their bodies. His body complained at the motion every muscle in his body as weak as water. Branwyn had fallen forward with his final thrust and was squashed against the headboard

Swearing he straightened her out so that she was lying comfortably on her stomach, her body relaxed and loose. He looked at her worriedly she had not moved or spoken since she had screamed out her climax. Her legs were parted and he could see her inner thighs glistening with her desire and his seed. Her skin glistened in the sunlight coated in a fine layer of perspiration and he couldn't quell the surge of possessiveness he felt at the sight of her. His! His woman!

"Raven" He heard her murmur quietly, she still didn't move.

"Oh Goddess Little One" he ran his hands over her shoulders "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I should ..." Branwyn was horrified by the remorse in his voice.

"NO..." she cried trying to turn over. She cried out in pain as she wrenched her already abused shoulders. "Please untie me" She asked in a flat voice, shaking his head Raven complied silently. As soon as she was free she rolled over and sat up trying to se Ravens face. She couldn't bare it if he had become the distant Lord Ravenscroft already. Her shoulder muscles protested the movement and she had to bite back a sob of pain. Immediately Raven began to rub her shoulder massaging the mistreated muscles.

"Branwyn" he began and she winced. He never called her by name unless he was being serious.

Misinterpreting her wince he gentled his hands but continued to caress her shoulders needing the reassurance of physical contact between them. Branwyn almost cried at his tenderness.

"No." Branwyn cut him off frantically "You can't be sorry now. You said I was yours; that you were going to claim me!" She leapt from the bed feeling allsorts of twinges from her muscles. She was tender in places she didn't even know about. She looked frantically round for something to cover herself with. She needed to hide from the horrible hurt that crushed her heart and made the bile rise in her throat. Turning her back on the painful sight of Raven naked on the bed she wrapped her arms around herself hoping to somehow hold her shattering heart together.

"Branwyn, Stop." Raven said firmly his heart hurting at her distress

"Please don't. I can't ..." she searched for the words to describe her precarious grip on her emotions "I can't bear it... Please just go"

"I'm sorry I was rough. I'm sorry I hurt you" Branwyn spun to face him speechless with shock. "I lost control at the sight of you knelt before me and it shattered me." He rubbed his face with the heel of his hands. "I had to posses you and you were so tight and so ready for me. I didn't consider your position or you comfort I just..." he shook his head. "I had to be deep inside your silken heat I had to have you and make you mine."

Branwyn blushed and looked at her hands as the image of him behind her and over her thrusting into her sinking into her body – claiming her like and animal and it's mate filled her mind.

"Please look at me." He begged he stood from the bed and stepped towards her standing very close, crowding her with his scent and his nakedness. She wanted to look up but she couldn't tear he gaze away from his manhood. It glistened with the drying evidence of their passion. "Does this look like I don't want you?" he took himself in his hand and stroked his cock once. Branwyn watched fascinated as it jumped in his hand. "Never have I been this quick to rise after my release. I want you again now, I want my hands on you, I want to hear you sigh and moan. I want to hear you scream my name with pleasure again. She could see his flesh harden in his hands as she stared at him. Involuntarily she licked her lips and groaned quietly.

"Mmm" Raven responded "Oh goddess don't do that. You are not up to a second round!" with gentle hands he lifted her chin until she was looking him in the eye and then framed her face. "I have never lost control like that with any other woman."

"Never?" A thrill of energy ran through her.

"I'm Sorry I hurt you Little One. You make me lose my mind."

"You didn't hurt me!" She denied reaching up to touch his cheek.

"I can see the shadow of bruises on your skin" he exclaimed hotly. He kissed her fingers even as his own hands slipped from her cheeks to caress the shadows on her hips where he had held her in his madness. Raven swore.

"It didn't hurt! The only thing I wanted was more!" With a small smile she looked up at him "But you didn't make me beg"

Raven smiled back, "Oh but your body was begging so nicely and I didn't want to wait for you to draw enough breath to speak" He replied unperturbed by her challenge. Branwyn gasped and blushed at his words

"Allow me to demonstrate." He said with a smile before claiming her mouth with his own and pulling her against his aroused body. Slipping one hand between her legs he thumbed the centre of her desire. He felt her submit to his kiss as her body went boneless against his. Ruthlessly he plundered her mouth tasting her; he swallowed her moan of pleasure. He smiled and ripped his lips away from hers to look at her.

Her lips were swollen with desire and her cheeks were pink from the rub of his stubble. Here eyes were large in her face and blank. Her hair was tangled from his hands and their passions a formed a black cloud around her face. She looked delicious standing before him willing to share anything he asked.

"Marry me" The words popped out of his mouth without travelling past his brain but to his surprise he found he did not wish to take them back. Branwyn blinked trying to focus past the desire his restless fingers ignited.

"What"

"Marry me, take my name, share my life"

"I..." Branwyn didn't get any further as the vision rose up and swallowed her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed.

To be continued...