The Raven Witch Ch. 01

Story Info
She knows me, how can I not love her?
936 words
4.22
15.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! Please make sure to read the intro story of my world before reading this. However, if you just want the fun bits, no worries.


I had no one to blame but myself. One of the few pleasures in my solitary life was that of gardening. And as such when I was surrounded by dirt, earth and nature, my vigilance usually failed.

The day in question it was slightly misty, with the earth cold and wet beneath me. Perfect. I was sitting, cross-legged, dressed in a white robe, in front of my bonsai bench. On the bench in front of me was an old Elm that I had been cultivating since before any of this happened, it was one of my favorites.

I spent a good two hours with it, and near the end I was completely engrossed in my task. As such, I did not notice the other plants shifting around me. Creepers growing where there had been none before.

When I finally did notice, however, they were atop of me. Despite my strength I could not manage to escape the growth.

Some were around my legs, others, my arms. They restrained me on the ground, pulling me tightly as to form a slight depression in the ground. Noticing nothing else, no other person nearby, and fully sure that I could not break free, I relaxed my body and started meditating.

By all estimates it had been a few hours before she showed up. Strolling through my garden she came, with my flowers in her raven hair. She was laughing. Laughing at the jokes of the birds around her. Laughing as she stepped towards me where I was bound on the ground, by her magicks. Surely this couldn't be the person responsible?

Before even saying a single word to me, she sat down on my chest and thanked the plants. She shackled me with irons conjured out of nothing, and the plants retreated. Then she smiled at me. Who was this woman??

"What are you doing to me?" I blurted out. She smiled more and leaned forward, cupping my face with her hands. "I'm showing you where you belong my dear." She then promptly kissed me, passionately and more urgently than I would've expected from one seemingly so innocent.

Soon, however, her real colours showed as she choked me whilst increasing the intensity of her kiss. "STOP!" I tried to mumble as she forced her unnaturally long tongue down my throat. Somehow, during the kiss she managed to smile at my attempts to stop her.

Suddenly, she stopped. I spat out the taste of her from my mouth, more from experience than anything else. Unfortunately I quite enjoyed the taste. Realizing that if I did not break free soon, she would have her way with me, I summoned all the unnatural strength I had left in my body. Striking out with my two arms, I managed to break her shackles. She merely laughed.

"What now my dear? Will you, of all people, hurt a young lady?" Dumbstruck I stared at her, and too late did I notice the glint in her eyes as she reshackled me, double and triple with more metal than I had seen in a long time. Feeling right stupid, I looked up from my shackles to her face, and saw her smile radiantly at me.

"Now, for the fun stuff." It was as if a demon entered her body. Her whole demeanor changed, and she shoved me down on the ground, and shimmied her body up to my neck. She grinned down at my, and forced my mouth open with her hands. Then, still smiling, she proceeded to drip a large amount of spit from her mouth into mine.

My mind nearly went blank at this. Despite this woman being unknown, this was a big fantasy of mine. How did she know? Or was it merely coincidence? She grinned down at me as I swallowed it, and bent down to whisper to me "Enjoyed that, did we?"

As I failed to answer she laughed and bit her lips, proceeding to move onto her knees and then pulled her dress over me. The amount of darkness surrounding me was unnatural, and the next moment she forced her cunt onto my mouth. Slowly and firmly she started grinding it against me, filling my mouth and my nose with her juices.

I groaned in pleasure as she forcefully used me to give her pleasure. All thoughts of escape had left me. My sole thought was making this wondrous woman above me cum into my face. I started licking her, shoving my tongue into her warm cunt, drinking any and all of her juices I could.

Before long she moved forwards, and shoved her asshole over my mouth. My mind exploded as I tasted how filthy it was. She rode my mouth, and unable to resist, I cleaned the shit from around her asshole. I sucked and licked every inch clean, worshipping her nether hole. As soon as it was cleaned, I slipped my tongue into the warm recess of her body, performing the most intimate act of all.

I tongued her ass for what seemed like ages before her whole body started shivering above me. She moved forward and shoved her cunt roughly against my open, waiting mouth. The next moment a gushing of cum and piss filled my mouth to the brim and started running down my face. I swallowed as much as I could, but there was no end. I could not breathe at all, and soon true darkness swallowed me.