The Ravenous Wolf

Story Info
A night in alone, at first...
2.8k words
4.23
26k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Livche
Livche
3 Followers

She walked out of the bathroom to a chilly room. Wrapping her bathrobe over her scantily clad body as she walked to her bedroom to find the window open. At first she wondered if she had left the window open; after the last couple of insane days she had she wouldn't be surprised if she had left it open. So she thought nothing of it as she went to close it. At the moment that she had turned the latch she felt an arm wrap tightly around her, pinning her arms to either side of her. A hand came up to muffle the screams emanating from her mouth. She squirmed and shook to escape; the attempt was useless. The grip grew tighter on her. She had almost the bulge rubbing against her as her captor held her fast.

"Stop moving, you fucking bitch," he ordered. His command caused her to stop kicking and shaking him of. But she still shivered in his arms at the thought of what he was going to do to her. He pulled her head up and whispered angrily, "Now that you've stopped giving me shit, I want you to listen to me like a good girl: You're going to do exactly what I tell you to. You don't do it fast enough, you try to run, or don't do it how I like, I'm going to give you some incentive to do it properly again. If you fuck up a second time you will pay dearly for it. You understand?" She nodded hesitantly. He pushed her up against the wall and said between clenched teeth, "You didn't respond fast enough! Another try. And you better get it right, you little cunt!" She nodded her head quickly, not wanting to anger him further.

A huff of satisfaction blew against her neck. "Good girl. Now I'm going to remove my hand from your mouth. You will not scream and you will not try to run. Try either, you get punished." Without another word she nodded. It was difficult to breath from the panic in her. "Good," was all he said in a smug tone. He slowly lifted his fingers away, one by one. Once they were gone he slid his hand down and gripped her breast hard.

"Oh god please don't hurt me!" she pleaded earnestly. "Take anything, just leave me alone! Please just don't hurt me!" She slumped in his arms and was near tears. As she slumped his hand shot from her breast to her throat, gripping it tightly and making it difficult to plead for him to not hurt her.

"I won't hurt you if you play nicely...," he breathed in her ear. "And I was going to take what I wanted anyways..." As he said this he rubbed his bulge against her ass. She shivered as he did this. Somehow he must have enjoyed her reaction because he did it harder. She tried to maintain her composure from the lack of air. Her body was also betraying her as he was grinding up against her.

The way he had handled her body, gripping her breast and grinding his massive hard-on against her ass, made her shaved pussy hot and wet. She closed her eyes, choosing not to fight back. Instead she pressed her forehead against the wall. At this point he had loosened his grip on her throat, apparently more focused on rubbing against her. She tried to focus on something else other than her sex swelling and getting wet. A swift sting came across her ass, snapping her back to reality.

He chuckled then said, "Good to have your attention back, you little bitch. Don't make it a habit while we play." He rubbed his bulge against her ass as he gripped her elbows. When he stopped he said, "Now I'm going to let you go. Remember what I said about running?" She nodded quickly. "Good. Now keep still." He slowly loosened his grip as if anticipating her running. But she didn't; she stood there frozen in shock and fear. He breathed a huff of satisfaction on the back of her neck. Fingers sheathed in soft leather glided over neck and pulled her silken robe off, exposing her scantily clad body. The cold air from the window had lingered and made her soaked cotton panties harder to ignore. She clenched up her legs and hoped silently that he wouldn't notice. Unfortunately the air carried the scent of her sex wherever it went.

He came close to her neck and sniffed. A growl of angry arousal resonated from him. "I don't think I'm the only one who's enjoying this." He tore her lacy bra off and groped her breasts, running his fingers over her nipples and roughly pulling on them. "Are you getting hot from me violating you?

She shook her head violently. "N-n-no...," she stammered as she tried to maintain her composure. His roughness was making her way hotter than she should be.

His hands massaged her breasts for moments that seemed like minutes. Then they slowly made their way down her stomach. "Perhaps we should check, just to make sure...," he said. He stopped right at the top of her panties, then he took his gloves off. "Open your mouth." She did as she was told. He mouth was stuffed with the gloves then her chin was pushed up to shut it. Then his hands traveled from her neck and slowly down her body again. He was gentle with her breasts this time, tracing the areolas and nipples with his fingertips. As he neared her pussy she started to quiver. It was becoming too much for her body to handle as he slid his hand into her panties. She nearly moaned when his fingers glided over her wetness. He let out a chuckle. "Oh you are deliciously wet..." He started rubbing her clit slowly. She bit down on the gloves to keep herself from moaning and closed her eyes to focus on not moving. But there was no way she could ignore what he was doing to her; there was certainly no way that she could deny that he was doing such a fucking good job of making her wet.

Then he stopped and pulled his hand away. She opened her eyes to look at what he was doing. She looked into a man's face, a wolf mask covering everything from the nose up. He had his fingers to his mouth and licking at the juices on them. He moaned loudly. "Damn you taste so sweet. Almost like strawberries and wine..." He reached up to her mouth and pulled the gloves away. Then he stuck his fingers near her mouth, to which she turned her head. He gripped her hair and yanked. "Open your mouth again and know what your sweet cunt tastes like!" He shoved his fingers into her mouth and started fingerfucking her mouth violently. She could taste the sweetness of her juices and his fingers as he ran them over her tongue. She whimpered as she tried pushing him further back from her to no avail. The more she pushed away the more violently he thrust his fingers in and out of her mouth. "Suck on those fingers, you little horny bitch." All through this he was thrusting his hips into her ass.

He pulled his fingers out and gripped her panties and tore them off. Her body was now fully nude and vulnerable to his whims. He grabbed her arm and led her towards the side of the bed that the window was on. He pressed his hands against her hips and ordered her to lean back on her elbows and spread her legs. She complied. The moonlight shown from the window onto her exposed self; he was able to see her breasts bounce with every breath and her sex swollen and wet. Instead of taking her then and there he just stood there and stared at her while stroking himself through his pants. He growled with every downward stroke. When she attempted to look away or close her eyes he yelled at her to keep her eyes fixed on him. Again she did what she was told. Watching him stroke himself was making her hotter and worried about what the damage he was about to do to her.

He stopped stroking himself. "On your knees. Now!" he ordered. The moment she dropped to her knees he gripped her hair and yanked it back. "Undo my pants and suck me." Her hands reached up and undid his belt. "Put my belt on the bed." She did it then finished unleashing the beast in his pants. And her eyes widened at the size of it. There is no way I can fit that in my mouth..., she told herself. "Suck it like a good whore," he said as he tugged her hair.

"I-i-it's too big. I can't fit it in my mou..." Before she could finish he put his other hand on the top of her head and started mercilessly fucking her mouth. She put her hands up against his hips to make him stop but her struggling seemed to be fuel for him as he fucked her mouth faster. Tears started welling up in her eyes as drool and pre-cum ran down her chin and onto her tits. It was hard to breathe when he made her take his thick member to the base; she damn near choked on it. And when he pulled out after deepthroat fucking her a couple of times spit came out with it. A few minutes of this she was covered in his pre-cum and her spit.

He put his cock back in her mouth and held her head in place. "Damn you are a messy little girl." He pulled his cock out and slapped her hard with his cock then his hand. Her face stung like hell. She could've sworn that she could taste blood in her mouth; it was hard to tell because his pre-cum was salty-sweet.

He pulled her up and bent her over the bed. He grabbed her wrists when she tried to crawl away and held them fast behind her. She turned her head to see what he was doing: he grabbed the belt and started to bind her wrists together. "Now let's see you fight back," he said mockingly. She twisted her wrists around to free herself. It was a useless attempt.

A hard smack came across her ass that made her tense. Then another. And another. With every strike she let out a tiny whimper of pain. The smack after that was harder and swifter than the last. She quickly lost track of how many times he hit her. As he continued her sounds were reduced to endorphin-filled moans and gasps; she was riding the high from this. She barely took notice when he stopped and slid his hands between her legs. When her assailant started to viciously finger-fuck her cunt did she take notice.

She gasped and screamed as thrust his fingers in and out like a piston in an engine. "Oh god, please stop. No, no. Please, I'm going to cum..." With her pleading came the increase in speed and roughness. She whimpered and whined as he started rubbing her clit and fingering her.

"You like that, you little whore?!," he yelled. "You like me fingering you, you dirty girl?! I bet you fucking love being treated like this, don't you?!" He slammed his fingers into her harder with every word. She couldn't let out an intelligible sound other than her screams and moans. In the back of her mind she was enjoying everything he was doing as she was coming closer and closer to cumming on his fingers.

He pulled his fingers out and for a few moments all she heard was his heavy breathing. His hands pulled her ass apart and she could feel his cock sliding over her dripping cunt and over her ass. A sudden thrust and he was inside of her sex. The sudden movement made her scream "Fuck!" loudly. He thrust in her like he had with his fingers. His hips slammed hard against her ass, his balls slapping against her cunt. She bit down on the duvet to stifle her moans and whimpers until her ass stung from another one his smacks. Her head was then yanked back by her hair.

He slowed his pace as he pressed his body down on hers. He leaned into her ear and whispered, "Don't think for a moment that fucking your sweet little pussy is the only thing that'll get me off and get me out." He let go of her hair and gripped her throat with enough force to make her gasp for air. "Those sounds you make are so sweet and make me so fucking hard..." With the last word he thrust his cock into her, causing her to gasp. A tiny moan escaped her lips; this made him growl in her ear with pleasure. At this point she couldn't run or fight back. Even if she could, she was too lost to the pleasure he was giving her by fucking her.

He thrust again and she let out another gasp. He then started pounding into her, his hand still around her throat. She let out tiny whimpers that grew louder into moans and hisses as he slid in and out of her. His free hand slid under her and between her legs. He started rubbing her clit slowly, a great contrast to the rhythm of his cock inside of her. The more he rubbed the more she pushed her hips into his. Her moans quickly grew into pleas. "Please fuck me. Fuck me harder. Let me cum..." Her begging was met a quickening pace. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she rode the high she was getting from the sexual overstimulation he was putting on her. Her moans became frequent and she was pressing her hips against his, trying to match his. Her pussy was aching to cum, and she knew he was ready to blow his entire load in her from the way his cock pulsed in her. She wanted to cum on it badly.

The tension in her pussy built up. Then she came hard on his fingers and cock. He never slowed down; all he said was, "Fuck yeah, cum on it you little slut!" as he kept rubbing her. She could say nothing. The only sounds coming out of her were gasps and moans as he kept thrusting into her as she came. The more noises she made the harder he fucked her. Then he stopped and let out a growl between clenched teeth as he unloaded inside of her. His grip on her throat tightened dangerously as he furiously circled her clit with his fingers as he came in her. She slide up and down on his cock, milking it of every drop. As she did this he let go of her throat and undid the binding on her wrist. When he threw the belt side he slid his hands lazily over her back and ass. She hadn't even fought back when she was freed; she gripped the sheets and continued fucking his cock.

A few minutes of this went by until he pulled out. "Get on your knees again," he ordered. "I want you to clean my cock now." Before the last words had left his lips she was already down sucking eagerly. The juices from both of them mingled in her mouth, making her hungry for more. He laced his fingers through her hair and held it back; this time he was passive, letting her do the work.

She swirled her tongue around the head and took the entire thing into her greedy mouth over and over. Her hands gripped his thighs instead of fighting. She even looked up as she tightened her lips around him as she sucked the head of his cock. Her fingers wrapped around him and stroked him, desperately milking every drop out. She was also trying to make him hard again; she wanted him to fuck her again.

Moaning and rubbing the back of her neck, he took off the mask and stripped his shirt off. Then he looked down at his little submissive giving him a blowjob that was perhaps the best she'd ever given him. Pushing her gently away he hissed as she pressed her lips around the head, making an audible "pop" as he pulled it out of her sweet mouth. He inspected it. "Mmmm, you did a damn good job. And you took the fucking so well." He took her hands in his and held her tightly to his chest. She nuzzled and ran her fingers through his chest hair. As he ran his fingers down her back, he asked, "What treat does my little sub want for being such a good girl?"

She looked up at him with her big dark eyes and begged, "Please fuck me again, Sir."

Livche
Livche
3 Followers