The Ravens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
188 Followers

"Hey." Mila gives a light slap to Roger's face, waking him from sleeping as he's done before. "What about upgrades on the ion blaster?"

"I got my guy at BraxTech to send me some parts." Roger promptly answers.

"How long will that take?"

"A few weeks."

"I need that ion blaster sooner than that." States Mila dismounting off Roger to lie down next to him.

"My guy needs to be careful." Explains Roger. "If his bosses found out about his "side business", he'd be in a shit load of trouble."

"Fine." Says Mila, sitting up with her back on the headboard. "No sex until then."

"Wait, you can't hold that against me." Roger says.

"You know the deal. You make the weapons first,thenwe have sex." Informs Mila as she reaches into one of the drawers of her bedside stand. Roger tries to contain his personal discomfort as her watches Mila take out a vibrator.

"I'll leave you with your friend then." Roger says with mild contempt as he moves off the bed and walks to the bathroom without a word.

As Mila hears the shower turn on, she leaves the bed and walks to the far corner of her bedroom with her vibrator in hand where her favorite wicker chair faces a full-length mirror. Sitting down on the chair, Mila looks at her naked body in the reflection. She examines the well-developed muscles of her legs and arm, accredited to the years of weight training with the Army of Artemis until reach the physical peak of perfection, giving her the body of a female power lifter.

Bending her knees, Mila secures her feet on the edge of her seat with her thighs spread apart. As Mila admires her toned hairless vagina, she recalls the hours of pleasure she experienced with her sisters-in-arms in their "Intimate Moral Sessions" which was nothing more than all-girl orgies of paramilitary feminists getting each other off with sex toys.

Mila's index finger gently circles around her erect nipple as she recalls how her then-leader personally taught her about patience when using a vibrator, to pace herself and savior the pleasure before climaxing.

Hours of self-pleasure awaits Mila as she reaches for the vibrator to activate it, but the pulse chimes of her Raven Beacon sours her hopes. Disappoint by this unexpected and unwelcomed occurrence, her sense of duty guides her from her wicker chair to the bedside table where her communicator is.

Mila hopes she'll at least be in combat. Without any sexual gratification, she may want to kill someone.

******

Dressed casually but suitable for her current surroundings, Dr. Maureen Hubbard, a dirty blond haired woman in her mid forties wanders through the Green Veil Forest. She stops to take a drink from her water bottle when she hears a sudden rustle of leaves high above her. A second later, she hears another rustling sound from another location, lower than the first one.

"Honey, is that you?" Maureen calls out.

There is silence for a few seconds, Maureen hears a sudden but soft thud behind her. She quickly turns to the sound and sees a 5'8, 38-24-34 young woman covered and black and gray fur crouching down from her obvious landing from the trees with her clawed hands to the ground. As the fur-covered woman raises her head, Maureen sees her feline facial features.

"Mindy, you nearly scared the life out of me." Says Maureen.

"What are you doing here, mother?" asks the woman-cat as her stands up. "I almost thought you were a poacher."

"I wanted to see how you were doing." Maureen explains. "I haven't seen you in days."

"I've been busy." States Mindy, walking to her adoptive mother. "When Delilah made this forest a wildlife conservation, she wanted me to guard it from hunters, poachers, liter, whatever."

"Seems to me you haven't encountered any or you would be wearing clothes." States Maureen.

"You're always telling me not to be so self-conscience." Mindy replies. "Beside, I feel more comfortable here by myself than out there being stared at all the time."

"What about the Ravens?" Inquires Maureen. "I thought you were getting along with Vanessa and that girl with the wings."

"Mom, if you come here to talk about my social life, I..." Mindy's comment is interrupted by the distant sounds her Raven Beacon. Her communicator and action-suit were only a kilometer away, but Mindy's heightened senses can hear up the pulsing chimes as well as Maureen.

"Gotta go, Mom." Says Mindy. "Duty calls."

******

Cassie runs the opposite direction of bench goers evacuating the beach and makes her way to Vanessa and Isha, both fully dressed in their action-suits.

Vanessa's Fire Angel suit is a black high-cut maillot with matching glovelets and thigh-high boots, all of which is fireproof.

Isha's Nightingale suit consists of a tight-fitting indigo half-shirt with a bird emblem at the front and tight-fitting lycra pants with white trimming on the V-shaped waistline.

War Bride, dressed in a dark gray sleeveless shirt and combat fatigues accessorized with her usual firearm and weapons, rides in on the scene in her ATV with Mindy, code-named Minx, riding along in her white half-shirt and high-cut briefs.

Cassie tries to calm the queasy feeling in her stomach in order in her to appear as fearless as her teammates, but notices they are their collective sights on the approaching fleet of warships.

"So...what's happening?" Cassie cautiously asks, knowing she might sound like an idiot.

"Isha spotted Baltuuzian warships coming this way." Answers Fire Angel. "Looks like Gorgon want to invade."

"So...we're gonna to fight the Baltuuzian army?" Cassie asks with a slight tremble of fear.

"Yes." A voice from behind Cassie proclaims.

Turning to the familiar voice, Cassie and the other Ravens sees Matriarch Delilah walking to them. Delilah wears her purple-black full-body action-suit with her blond hair flowing down her shoulders. Tamira walks beside Delilah wearing her red-black action-suit similar to Delilah's, carrying her bladed tonfas.

"And we're going to win." Delilah adds.

To be continued...

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
188 Followers
12