The Ravishing of Cindy Ch. 01

Story Info
High school senior is taken on way to school.
1.1k words
4.01
138.9k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first day of school was always the hardest for Cindy. At 18 years of age she was still very shy and uncomfortable around people her own age.

Cindy was 5'5" tall with a perfectly tight body. She had long, pale blonde hair and wide blue eyes. Always wanting to look perfect Cindy had started neatly shaving her blonde pussy years before. Her breasts were a perfect, round C cup that always seemed to strain against her shirt. In attempt to salvage her daughters high school career Cindy's mother enrolled her in an all girl catholic school that was within walking distance of their home.

Early Monday morning Cindy woke up and indulged herself in a long, hot, shower. After toweling her firm young body dry she pulled on her stark, white, cotton, underwear and carefully dressed in her uniform. The short plaid skirt showed off her long shapely legs and the tight white blouse strained against her large breasts.

Looking at herself in the bathroom mirror Cindy blushed and wished she wasn't so shapely. 'At least there won't be any guys here to gape at me. Maybe an all girl's school is just what I need.' Smiling a little she picked up her book bag and hurried out of the house to school.

The school was a mile from Cindy's home and the early morning air was cool. 'I should have grabbed a jacket. Oh well, if I hurry I'll get there soon.'

The neighborhood itself wasn't so great but Cindy was sure she would be okay. She didn't see any guys around and it was broad daylight. After a few moments the silence started to bother her and Cindy suddenly felt eyes on her back and shivered holding her bag closer to her body.

"Hey Baby! Shake that tight ass for me!" A loud female voice shouted crudely from a run down house. Cindy concentrated on the ground and tried to ignore it. Even at her old schools the guys had never been so mean. She couldn't believe a girl would be like that.

"Yeah girl keep walking we want to see those hips move!" Cindy glanced behind her and saw a large group of girls looking at her. When she turned around she saw that another group had moved to block her path.

Looking around Cindy saw that there was no one in sight. All the houses appeared empty and the cars were gone. 'They must have gone to work already. Shit. What am I going to do?'

Bluffing she called out "Come any closer and I'll scream."

"Oh we're going to cum alright." A tall, busty brunette yelled back and the others laughed.

Feeling terrified Cindy turned and ran into a near by alley hoping to duck between the houses. Instead she came to a dead end and turned to see the girls, about 10, blocking her path.

"Aww, looks like the little school girl has no where to go." The brunette seemed to be the ring leader for the group.

"I'll give you my money if that's what you want. Just let me go to school." Cindy looked at them pleading with her eyes. None of them looked interested.

"Oh so your one of those prissy school girls from uptown that thinks she's to good for us?" A red haired girl called out jeering. "Your about to find out what your missing."

They rushed her as a group and quickly covered her mouth. She was then dragged to a near by van and thrown inside. The brunette and three other girls got in back with her and the van speed off.

"I hope you're ready for some fun girlie." The brunette said with a laugh as the other three, the red head and two blondes began to paw her over. Eagerly they ripped open her blouse and tore off her bra. One of the blondes started to pull down her skirt but the ring leader spoke up.

"Leave it. I want to fuck her with her little skirt on." The other girls laughed and instead ripped off her underwear.

Cindy tried to whimper but was slapped for her effort.

"Be quiet bitch. No one can help you. Do what you're told and you might get out of this alive." Nodding Cindy let herself go limp as the busty brunette forced her thighs apart.

"Mmm.. You shave, good." The brunette shoved her face between Cindy's legs and began slurping greedily. Cindy tried not to respond but the girl knew what she was doing.

Using her tongue she licked and sucked Cindy's clit before shoving her finger into Cindy's sopping wet pussy.

"Oh yeah. The little bitch likes that." One of the girls breathed heavily. Suddenly the sucking stopped.

"If she liked that I bet she'll love this." The brunette peeled off her own tight top exposing her huge breasts and enormous nipples. Kneeling again she began to rub her hard nipples against Cindy's clit and pussy hole.

Though she tried to resist Cindy felt herself starting to cum. 'Oh no. I'm not going to let these girls turn me on. I'm not going to let this bitch woman suck me off.' Before she could even finish the thought Cindy began to cum.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah I'm cumming.." She screamed as she sent a wave of hot juice into the leaders' mouth.

"Now make me cum bitch." Before Cindy could react the woman had taken off her pants and was grinding her pussy against Cindy's face. "Suck it just like I sucked you and if you try anything we'll kill you."

Terrified Cindy sucked the brunettes' swollen clit and felt the woman's juice start to dribble down her chin. The woman grunted and grinded harder while Cindy desperately slurped, and sucked her clit. The brunettes' pussy was already dripping wet and Cindy drank the juice while she sucked.

Suddenly the woman moaned and shoved her pussy down hard and the hot juices came flowing out choking Cindy.

"Good girl." The woman gasped and climbed off her. "You all can fuck her now."

"No!" Cindy started to scream as one of the blondes, now completely naked, mounted her face. Instinctively Cindy began to lick and suck on the clit and drink down the pussy juice while the woman humped her face madly. Another girl had spread her legs and was licking greedily while the other two sucked her breasts.

As soon as the blonde was finished she was replaced by yet another and that continued until Cindy had sucked all of their wet pussies. Once they had cum the women rubbed their soaked pussies over her body until Cindy was coated in the juice. Her own pussy was wet and throbbing and she felt the van come to a stop.

"Good we finished just in time." The ring leader began to put her clothes back on. "Now the bitch should be ready to make us some cash.

To Be Continued...